K74T
TunerGod

Re: Drug bust on Coca Cola compound

Postby K74T » December 16th, 2018, 9:43 am

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » December 16th, 2018, 10:08 am

The weight go dwindle, the street value go plummet, some lackey will get put on bail and the world goes on.

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » December 16th, 2018, 10:09 am

If someone decides to hide their drugs on my property and I find it, should I report it given the possibility that I would be arrested?

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » December 16th, 2018, 10:14 am

^yes- why wouldn't you report it?

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » December 16th, 2018, 10:16 am

airuma wrote:If someone decides to hide their drugs on my property and I find it, should I report it given the possibility that I would be arrested?
I woulda take it and smoke it

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 16th, 2018, 10:50 am

you dont have to based on this case

airuma wrote:If someone decides to hide their drugs on my property and I find it, should I report it given the possibility that I would be arrested?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » December 17th, 2018, 1:39 am

Wasn't there a time cocaine was an active ingredient in beverages ?

And weed is not a medicine .

It's suppresses the parts of the central nervous system to act as an inhibitor from pain .

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 17th, 2018, 7:28 am

RedVEVO wrote:Wasn't there a time cocaine was an active ingredient in beverages ?

It's suppresses the parts of the central nervous system to act as an inhibitor from pain .

Ent. All these fools that need to be "medicated" , I wonder what they sick with.

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Postby Monkey Man » December 17th, 2018, 8:49 am

RedVEVO wrote:Wasn't there a time cocaine was an active ingredient in beverages ?

Weyzzz. Can you lern me some of that info

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » December 17th, 2018, 1:16 pm

Contains extracts from the coca leaf and kola nut....hence Coca Cola

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 17th, 2018, 10:10 pm

Everytime I see gary make a "drug" bust and it turns out to be marijuana, I can't help but laugh.

In civilized first world countries like Canada and many parts of the US, weed is seen as a necessary medication for life threatening diseases like Alzheimer Disease where research has shown that Marijuana is the only medicine in the world that can realistically prevent Alzheimer by defeating amyloid beta protein which kickstars the process of Alzheimer disease.

What is utterly sad is seeing dotish uneducated Trinis actually applauding the destruction of marijuana and this is all thanks to the Anti Science propaganda pushed out by the churches in this country and supported by an equally dotish PNM party and their supporters. Just imagine my best friend from work no longer wants to be my friend because I told him that science is the most important thing to learn because it explains how things work and allows you to think for yourself. And to my surprise he is a PNM and goes to church and is heavily Anti Marijuana but somehow insists on drinking rum and booling hoes while chanting F()ck science everyday.....

Nobody ever stops to think that there is a reason Gary only finding weed and not cocaine. Coke run the world, weed is a distraction.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 17th, 2018, 11:52 pm

The bust didn't include cocaine?

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » December 18th, 2018, 10:09 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Everytime I see gary make a "drug" bust and it turns out to be marijuana, I can't help but laugh.

Is it that, there is a greater demand for marijuana now? Possible due to so many countries that made marijuana legal and demand is too high.

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » December 18th, 2018, 10:40 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Everytime I see gary make a "drug" bust and it turns out to be marijuana, I can't help but laugh.

In civilized first world countries like Canada and many parts of the US ........

Didn’t St. Kitts legalize marijuana recently? I thought I read that somewhere. Point being, even other Caribbean islands recognize the growing (no pun intended) important of marijuana and the potential business opportunity.
Rowley should consider this as a means of growing the local economy. By it seems the PNM are only good at shutting down existing industries and not creating anything new.

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » December 18th, 2018, 11:37 am

antlind wrote:

In civilized first world countries like Canada and many parts of the US ........

Didn’t St. Kitts legalize marijuana recently? I thought I read that somewhere. Point being, even other Caribbean islands recognize the growing (no pun intended) important of marijuana and the potential business opportunity.
Rowley should consider this as a means of growing the local economy. By it seems the PNM are only good at shutting down existing industries and not creating anything new.

Agreed! I know real men does plant "pepper and tomatoes'"...If yuh know what ah mean...

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 18th, 2018, 1:21 pm

In civilized first world countries like Canada and many parts of the US, weed is seen as a necessary medication for life threatening diseases like Alzheimer Disease where research has shown that Marijuana is the only medicine in the world that can realistically prevent Alzheimer by defeating amyloid beta protein which kickstars the process of Alzheimer disease.

What is utterly sad is seeing dotish uneducated Trinis actually applauding the destruction of marijuana and this is all thanks to the Anti Science propaganda pushed out by the churches in this country and supported by an equally dotish PNM party and their supporters. Just imagine my best friend from work no longer wants to be my friend because I told him that science is the most important thing to learn because it explains how things work and allows you to think for yourself. And to my surprise he is a PNM and goes to church and is heavily Anti Marijuana but somehow insists on drinking rum and booling hoes while chanting F()ck science everyday.....

Nobody ever stops to think that there is a reason Gary only finding weed and not cocaine. Coke run the world, weed is a distraction.

I all for herbal stuff , don't get me wrong, but the hype surrounding weed as a medicine is akin to the noni craze that hit T&T and the recent Moringa craze.None of these has enough clinical trials and evidence to prove that they are good for all the things that they say.If you want to smoke weed recreationally, just say so. It ain't medicine.
And my opinion has nothing to do with politics.I know enough stoners to tell you that constant weed smoking creates zombie-like creatures that slower in the brain than licence office workers in sando.But carry on , we will end up with a nation of the chillest, laziest people you have ever seen, if they not already so.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 18th, 2018, 7:22 pm

^ you are incorrect, it is scientifically proven that weed can be used to treat a number of illnesses. What you are spewing is typical Christian Anti Science Propaganda. Not only that but you are lying when you suggest moringa doesn't have amazing benefits, go tell that to African countries that are using moringa to save countless lives in malnourished communities.

The fact that you suggest weed cannot be used to treat any illness is beyond absurd and only shows that you are Anti Science and likely a PNM supporter and very likely a person going to church and regurgitating the Pastor's propaganda.

This debate is about the science of weed and its medical benefits, not about smoking to get high and do not put words in my mouth either. The fact that you said you "know" stoners who brain dead and slow etc etc and they become zombies etc just speaks volume about your hatred of science. If what you say is true where is the published scientific evidence for this????

You sound exactly like the Anti Science PNM supporters, not saying you are one but you sound exactly like them, and the best part is they all say "not about politics" but have every political motivation.

FYI - Childhood Alzheimer disease can only be treated with medical cannabis high in CBD, this was a huge thing on CNN when animal experimental medication failed to heal his 2 daughters born with this disease and cannabis was the only thing in the world that worked.

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » December 18th, 2018, 11:32 pm

Link some academic studies then bredda, i dont want to see any weed advocacy websites. Show me some journal abstract pages and i will libgen them myself to read.

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » December 19th, 2018, 12:00 am

Fact is weed is good as a relaxant and for pain relief. Weed ain't no magic herb. Weed is quite a shitty drug to be fair, the high from all other drugs to me, are far more enjoyable. Weed is such overhyped crap. If your idea of a good time is smoking weed, then you're probably a lazy boring f*ck.

As addictive and harmful coke is, it's so much better. Europhic? Yes! Increase productivity and focus? Yes! Makes you more social? Yes! Better sex? Yes! Feel invincible? Yes! Makes you confident af without impairing your judgement? Yes! Can you drive on coke? Most times yes.

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » December 19th, 2018, 12:02 am

ProtonPowder wrote:Link some academic studies then bredda, i dont want to see any weed advocacy websites. Show me some journal abstract pages and i will libgen them myself to read.

He won't find any, weed is not magic live these anti big pharma idiots think. It simply helps with pain and with stress (not even that much too).

DVSTT
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby DVSTT » December 19th, 2018, 12:34 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:^ you are incorrect, it is scientifically proven that weed can be used to treat a number of illnesses. What you are spewing is typical Christian Anti Science Propaganda. Not only that but you are lying when you suggest moringa doesn't have amazing benefits, go tell that to African countries that are using moringa to save countless lives in malnourished communities.

The fact that you suggest weed cannot be used to treat any illness is beyond absurd and only shows that you are Anti Science and likely a PNM supporter and very likely a person going to church and regurgitating the Pastor's propaganda.

This debate is about the science of weed and its medical benefits, not about smoking to get high and do not put words in my mouth either. The fact that you said you "know" stoners who brain dead and slow etc etc and they become zombies etc just speaks volume about your hatred of science. If what you say is true where is the published scientific evidence for this????

You sound exactly like the Anti Science PNM supporters, not saying you are one but you sound exactly like them, and the best part is they all say "not about politics" but have every political motivation.

FYI - Childhood Alzheimer disease can only be treated with medical cannabis high in CBD, this was a huge thing on CNN when animal experimental medication failed to heal his 2 daughters born with this disease and cannabis was the only thing in the world that worked.

THC can trigger vasospasm in alot of people, consequences of this can range from nothing to MIs and Strokes. On a psychological level, alot of patients in St Ann's are suffering from marijuana induced psychoses, so to tout weed as some wonder drug demonstrates a myopic and uninformed view.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 19th, 2018, 6:27 am

Gosh boy this man hadda be a real bad father then eh?
Using Cannabis to save his daughter life.
And all that rubbish talk about "everybody in St Annes there cause of Ganja"
Boy if only Canada knew this information eh they would ah never legalize it......

Is funny the most Anti Marijuana people does either drink rum or smoke cigarette which is insanely more unhealthy than Cannabis.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » December 19th, 2018, 7:29 am

DVSTT wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:^ you are incorrect, it is scientifically proven that weed can be used to treat a number of illnesses. What you are spewing is typical Christian Anti Science Propaganda. Not only that but you are lying when you suggest moringa doesn't have amazing benefits, go tell that to African countries that are using moringa to save countless lives in malnourished communities.

THC can trigger vasospasm in alot of people, consequences of this can range from nothing to MIs and Strokes. On a psychological level, alot of patients in St Ann's are suffering from marijuana induced psychoses, so to tout weed as some wonder drug demonstrates a myopic and uninformed view.

The Canadians, Dutch, Californians, Jamaicans must be very "uninformed". But hey our 2x4 dinky island people know better right. Just look at our public systems, economy, crime rate etc....yeah we know it all....lol

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 19th, 2018, 7:30 am

Bredda-check yuh facts
I ain't Christian:read my posts and pastor could firetruck himself
I ain't anti -science : science is my job again rad my posts Here's some science https://www.livescience.com/37889-marijuana-users-lack-motivation.html
I definitely ain't PNM: read my posts
Childhood Alzheimers only cure? : What is cyclodextrin then?

Before I forget: What exactly are the health benefits of Moringa aka saijan? Check the blood pressure of a diabetic before taking the recommended dosage and check it again about half hour after.Most likely it will go up.Again where are your studies?

Now again I not doubting any medical benefits that weed may have, but it has yet to be proven other than from the fanatic junkies that trying to pass it off as medicine.
I saw 4 aforementioned stoners for the morning already, they already start their beh beh ness.Perhaps you want to be a beh beh?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 20th, 2018, 12:24 pm

Rum suppose the be illegal in front of weed. Tobacco too.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 20th, 2018, 12:43 pm

I guess you're too young to remember Reagan's "War on Drugs?" :lol:
The fact is only recently have the US and Canada become "first world" specifically as it relates to marijuana use. At least the PM has gone from outright dismissal of the idea, to acceptance of a petition and position on it by Nazma Muller and whatever she is calling her group. Whether this was an attempt to appear liberal, or pander to weed smoker votes, remains to be seen.

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » December 20th, 2018, 12:46 pm

:| So the weed Gary burning and medicinal weed are of the same grade?

All this talk about Gary wasting the weed. Can the rum shop grade weed be used for medicinal purposes?

And when weed is to be used for medicinal purposes, what's the dosage? Three joints a day after meals? Does it have to be used under the supervision of a weed doctor?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 21st, 2018, 7:20 am

I wonder if these same people would like it if their surgeon uses weed, the policemen, judges, your child kindergarten teacher ,dentist etc. Wha yuh say there ED?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 21st, 2018, 7:26 am

Rory Phoulorie wrote::| So the weed Gary burning and medicinal weed are of the same grade?

All this talk about Gary wasting the weed. Can the rum shop grade weed be used for medicinal purposes?

And when weed is to be used for medicinal purposes, what's the dosage? Three joints a day after meals? Does it have to be used under the supervision of a weed doctor?

Yes he is wasting the weed because CBD is not the only medical benefits found in Marijuana.

THC is considered to be neuroprotectant. Which means that it actually protects brain cells from damage. (Sadly for many years with the help of the churches we were fed nasty stink lies that it kills brain cells which was never true)

THC is actually Anti-inflammatory which one of the key things in this world required to help prevent heart disease. How heart disease works is inflammation that occurs when you eat sugar causes cholesterol to stick to arteries and form plaque, thankfully THC is Anti-inflammatory and so reduces this deadly effect happening to us all the time.

Helps treat Insomnia and makes you sleep great

It treats PTSD

increases appetite especially for people who suffer from depression or trying to quit hard drugs like meth and are not eating

one reason cannabis plants produce THC is to protect itself from pathogens, In a rodent study published in Plos One discovered that treating mice with dietary THC effectively changed their gut microbes over time.

The list goes on and on so yes, Gary is destroying life saving medicine and retards are applauding it.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”