Rose Capital limited

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Amarah Justine
Ricer

Re: Rose Capital limited

Postby Amarah Justine » May 19th, 2019, 3:47 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:
Halfbreed07 wrote:Were you guys able to access your money as yet?
I could access my money easy.
Then again, it light years away from them

It seems with them there are many obstacles to access money on a larger scale :roll: but them personally there is no issues when accessing their own funds.

mbr
Ricer

Postby mbr » June 10th, 2019, 10:42 am

I sorry I see the thread. If trinis stop trying to get rich the next day we wouldn't be in this mess, gassing up all these iml fags that feeding sheit in people brain.

Why would you trust someone to manage your money in one of the most riskiest and manipulated markets in the world. Wtf is rose capital? this james rose man on facebook preaching how he killing it,...... its the same sad fact, trinis are uneducated and they maybe don't even know demo accounts exist. I'll keep this short and I not here to argue. I've been trading full time for well over 5 years, before this plague called iml was brought here. If you're actually serious about trading and you're maybe struggling, feel free to pm me and we can chat.

As for IML and all these drugged up men thats high on it, your scams wont last long, how much people you think you could tie up their head to make them join under your referall for a small payout? regulation is coming soon.....

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » June 11th, 2019, 4:24 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:
Kingkong101 wrote:I do not work for rose capital nor do I have time to spy of you do such things with your time that’s fine, I do not have any investments in rose capital as I was suspicious also in the beginning however my friends hav joined and I have been monitoring the company, as far as I know the company has made a lot of headway, Trinidad aside just to get approved by MasterCard can take up to one year sometimes longer, couple that with Trinidad slow go mentality and lazy workers and red tape and you have a very long wait, as much as I know at the moment he has passed the mastercard screening including money laundering and is associated with various banking systems in the EU which is far more stringent than any authority in Trinidad I highly doubt a scammer would get passed MasterCard screening etc..... as I said of you are having such issues and believe it may be some type of scam you should withdraw your $ ASAP As of now I can say with certainty that he is complying with SEC the last update lists they have up are a few months old.

You know what is a really good investment though?
Some english language classes. Mastercard might simply be taking long because they can't understand what the hell you writing on the application forms.
Oh gawd.... ah weak :D

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » June 13th, 2019, 3:10 pm

James Kerron Rose
http://www.rosecapitalltd.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8bobv ... zOg/videos
https://tt.linkedin.com/in/james-kerron-rose-7a69a581
http://www.guardian.co.tt/article-6.2.354175.b6b37d764d

MGD INVESTMENTS
Company #1748856
#40 GOLCONDA SETTLEMENT, CIPERO ROAD, SAN FERNANDO
Incorporated on: 2016-08-18
Name Suffix: LIMITED

ROSE CAPITAL
Company #1813915
#40 GOLCONDA SETTLEMENT, CIPERO ROAD, SAN FERNANDO
Incorporated on: 2018-01-22
Name Suffix: LTD

ROSE CAPITAL INVESTMENTS
Company #1830834
40 GOLCONDA SETTLEMENT, CIPERO ROAD, SAN FERNANDO
Incorporated on: 2018-05-28
Name Suffix: LTD

Any more reviews on the above?

Wholebreed007
Riding on 13's

Postby Wholebreed007 » June 29th, 2019, 6:11 pm

When somebody going an talk about guardian life? Allyuh say something nah! July coming just now and ah feel mister man trying to run with we money!

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » June 29th, 2019, 7:24 pm

Wholebreed007 wrote:When somebody going an talk about guardian life? Allyuh say something nah! July coming just now and ah feel mister man trying to run with we money!

Well give we the scoop nah half/wholebreed007.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » June 29th, 2019, 7:36 pm

Wholebreed007 wrote:When somebody going an talk about guardian life? Allyuh say something nah! July coming just now and ah feel mister man trying to run with we money!

What’s going on here

ilikespanishhoes
Riding on 13's

Postby ilikespanishhoes » June 29th, 2019, 7:43 pm

Yes fill us in wholebreed....On another note rose capital from the tippy top loves hoes ...jus like me....lots and lots of hoes :D :D :D :D

VexxerDogg
Riding on 13's

Postby VexxerDogg » July 18th, 2019, 7:00 am

Anybody else think it odd that ah email went out de other day telling people to send dey bitcoin addressing, and no body get ah dam thing yet. Last time he say everybody getting paid by ah wire, and no body ah know get one up to now. They say they get license to send bitcoin, when bitcoin doh need ah license. Dey buying ah whole setta tida, and cyah pay nobody nothing. And now ah hearing from ah good brethren guarding life insurance get scam from de man too. WDMC going on here. People go down to dey office and get allyuh money back now! If dey tell yuh any more sheit. Report dey ass! Go to Ian Allen, go to de police, fraud squad! James is ah known big thief, all he doing is hiding and spending people money, selling allyuh dreams. If anybody here think they goin and get rich with James dey sadly mistaken.

dean_spleen09
Riding on 17's

Postby dean_spleen09 » July 18th, 2019, 7:17 am

men holding back on the guardian life story , aware us bros

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » July 18th, 2019, 8:45 am

If it is that Guardian place money with Rose it would be within the context of their Investment Policy guidelines which would limit the size of the allocation to ANY single manager, asset class or strategy.

Given that Rose is whatever it is-it unlikely that they would put any significant quantity of money.

If they did -heads will have to role cuz the rules were not followed

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » July 18th, 2019, 9:04 am

VexxerDogg wrote:Anybody else think it odd that ah email went out de other day telling people to send dey bitcoin addressing, and no body get ah dam thing yet. Last time he say everybody getting paid by ah wire, and no body ah know get one up to now. They say they get license to send bitcoin, when bitcoin doh need ah license. Dey buying ah whole setta tida, and cyah pay nobody nothing. And now ah hearing from ah good brethren guarding life insurance get scam from de man too. WDMC going on here. People go down to dey office and get allyuh money back now! If dey tell yuh any more sheit. Report dey ass! Go to Ian Allen, go to de police, fraud squad! James is ah known big thief, all he doing is hiding and spending people money, selling allyuh dreams. If anybody here think they goin and get rich with James dey sadly mistaken.

WATCHES USERNAME SUSPICIOUSLY

ilikespanishhoes
Riding on 13's

Postby ilikespanishhoes » July 18th, 2019, 1:30 pm

VexxerDogg wrote:Anybody else think it odd that ah email went out de other day telling people to send dey bitcoin addressing, and no body get ah dam thing yet. Last time he say everybody getting paid by ah wire, and no body ah know get one up to now. They say they get license to send bitcoin, when bitcoin doh need ah license. Dey buying ah whole setta tida, and cyah pay nobody nothing. And now ah hearing from ah good brethren guarding life insurance get scam from de man too. WDMC going on here. People go down to dey office and get allyuh money back now! If dey tell yuh any more sheit. Report dey ass! Go to Ian Allen, go to de police, fraud squad! James is ah known big thief, all he doing is hiding and spending people money, selling allyuh dreams. If anybody here think they goin and get rich with James dey sadly mistaken.

They not goin to pay anyone any money....where did he get bitcoin from? Heard he trades forex or some sheit so...is there any proof that he has money from his trading?....any bank accounts linked or solid proof of his activity with real money flow through recognised institutions.He is just taking money from people and does not want to pay them back .
He is buying real estate all over....ah million freaking tiidas....partying...running hoes and still not paying out to people...doesnt make sense.The investors need to stand up and stop being brainwashed for fake promises and fake money. So the money he took from investors ...is there any proof he transferred the said amounts to the trading companies to be used for trading only???? where is the money trail???where is the money?? why arent people getting paid???
I also heard bout the insurance scam he got fired for....

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » July 18th, 2019, 5:45 pm

See that doc allyuh signed with him.... he winning that case normal in court even if yuh tried

dean_spleen09
Riding on 17's

Postby dean_spleen09 » July 18th, 2019, 6:54 pm

ilikespanishhoes wrote:I also heard bout the insurance scam he got fired for....

let us hear it as well too bro

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » July 21st, 2019, 9:48 am

And here we learn that when the bank does their colonoscopy, at least the money eh getting lost after.

Amarah Justine
Ricer

Postby Amarah Justine » July 25th, 2019, 9:47 am

I saying the same thing not a single word yet from him on how things going to happen. Its always like that with him, he likes to give people hope and then dash it out the window again. He always supposedly in some other country every other month. He making sure his own are properly well taken care of, but I can't say the same about his so-called clients. He said people will have access to their funds in July and the month almost done. People don't have an issue waiting and investing in companies but is the lies and half promises, topped with taking people patience for granted. He sleeping comfortably and eating comfortably when the day comes. But what about his clients? All he is talking about is hush money if people calm down and don't say anything. All major companies have bad reviews, its all about how those issues are addressed. And not to be threatened with if you don't like what going on, take back your coins and f**k off. My question is if people do that if he giving them all their profits minus his 20%? I already have the answer to that.

ilikespanishhoes
Riding on 13's

Postby ilikespanishhoes » July 25th, 2019, 2:36 pm

Amarah Justine wrote:

I saying the same thing not a single word yet from him on how things going to happen. Its always like that with him, he likes to give people hope and then dash it out the window again. He always supposedly in some other country every other month. He making sure his own are properly well taken care of, but I can't say the same about his so-called clients. He said people will have access to their funds in July and the month almost done. People don't have an issue waiting and investing in companies but is the lies and half promises, topped with taking people patience for granted. He sleeping comfortably and eating comfortably when the day comes. But what about his clients? All he is talking about is hush money if people calm down and don't say anything. All major companies have bad reviews, its all about how those issues are addressed. And not to be threatened with if you don't like what going on, take back your coins and f**k off. My question is if people do that if he giving them all their profits minus his 20%? I already have the answer to that.

James Kerron Rose does not give a rats ass about anyone besides himself.He conned so many and still to this day taking investments from people.He is investing the money all over and probably using his nephews or his staff to hide money...thats what numerous persons are conveying to me.100% of his investors which numbering in the thousands are being swindled and robbed.No one is being paid.Lies...lies...lies....Where are the authorities??This guy is walking free...hiding out like ah nookie...and he is a so called billionaire.He will get whats coming to him very soon!

dean_spleen09
Riding on 17's

Postby dean_spleen09 » July 25th, 2019, 2:48 pm

ilikespanishhoes wrote:

James Kerron Rose does not give a rats ass about anyone besides himself.He conned so many and still to this day taking investments from people.He is investing the money all over and probably using his nephews or his staff to hide money...thats what numerous persons are conveying to me.100% of his investors which numbering in the thousands are being swindled and robbed.No one is being paid.Lies...lies...lies....Where are the authorities??This guy is walking free...hiding out like ah nookie...and he is a so called billionaire.He will get whats coming to him very soon!

thousands you say ?
i wondering how golconda havent heard the "goodnight villagers" yet :|

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » July 25th, 2019, 2:50 pm

Anybody made a report to fraud squad?

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » July 25th, 2019, 3:06 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Anybody made a report to fraud squad?
Tuner better

Amarah Justine
Ricer

Postby Amarah Justine » July 30th, 2019, 12:36 pm

Word on the street James claimed to have lost everybody money while trading, millions have gone overnight. Exactly what was predicted happened. The scam artist made a big payday Where are all the Rose Capital Worshippers?

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » July 30th, 2019, 12:44 pm

Hmm what a calamity.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » July 30th, 2019, 12:59 pm

James Rose is a Harnarine Lite...

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » July 30th, 2019, 12:59 pm

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/lo ... 2d3f2.html

at least one of these characters made jail....well out on bail or summ so

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » July 30th, 2019, 1:32 pm

Halfbreed07 wrote:Hmm what a calamity.

Na ah calamity by definition is, an event causing great and often sudden damage or distress; a disaster.

This is ah next -ity called stupidity and was fully expected.
I actually think anyone who fell for this scam oh so deserved it for being that stupid and hats off to the guy for relieving them of cash they really didn't seem to need.
Next time ppl so feeling to give somebody free cash i takin, an i PROMISE to still give yuh back half when ah done like mehself and wouldn't talk no nancy story about trading an forex.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » July 30th, 2019, 1:39 pm

Watched a video with a guy explaining how he conned a millionaire out of 200K, then went homeless.
The millionaire initially gave the guy 100K as an investment in a Forex company. the money vanished like it was made of T&T national pride.
After the guy got another 100K from the same millionaire he found out the Forex company was basically a Ponzi scheme.

long story short: A Forex company with fohk-all info available (online or traditionally)= Ponzi Scheme.

ttogether285
Riding on 13's

Postby ttogether285 » July 30th, 2019, 3:51 pm

ah think is time to call out all the rose capital investors and get the authorities involved further. law suits have to come too. this man deliberately fooled us. and deliberately lied to us about everything. where is the proof that he lost money? Is he in the country. what about the people collecting money on rose capital behalf. We need answers!!!

ttogether285
Riding on 13's

Postby ttogether285 » July 30th, 2019, 4:02 pm

[quote="Redman"]If it is that Guardian place money with Rose it would be within the context of their Investment Policy guidelines which would limit the size of the allocation to ANY single manager, asset class or strategy.

Given that Rose is whatever it is-it unlikely that they would put any significant quantity of money.

If they did -heads will have to role cuz the rules were not followed[/quote]

De story I heard is that it was too embarrassing for Guardian to press charges and not good to make big news out of it because they didn't want their clients to find out what James was doing.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » July 30th, 2019, 4:06 pm

ttogether285 wrote:ah think is time to call out all the rose capital investors and get the authorities involved further. law suits have to come too. this man deliberately fooled us. and deliberately lied to us about everything. where is the proof that he lost money? Is he in the country. what about the people collecting money on rose capital behalf. We need answers!!!

Agreed... come together as a consortium and deal with not just the company alone, but Rose as an individual also.

I believe he have other company names as well so persons have to make sure he didn't move funds in those business accounts.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”