Forums

More people begging...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

ismithx
punchin NOS

Re: More people begging...

Postby ismithx » September 9th, 2018, 10:03 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Have a man in POS who I assume is blind he is always walking around saying "who go help me with the dollar"

Have a next man sometimes does be by T mall grocery in Caroni there, asking me the other day for money to buy food, but if only you could smell that rum on he eh. I offered to buy him a snack in the grocery but he refused he wanted money and money alone.

Have a youth man also in Barataria he asking me for money, I offer to buy him a cheese pie, he say nah give me the $7 cash instead so I refused, youth man threaten me yes. So I stop bothering now, too much scammers out there. Begging is big business in truth, them fellas eh want to work they want to beg.

ismithx wrote:Steups. Was outside the local Chinese grocery, this old fella come up to the car window, come to ask for some help mumbling about his daughter have her period (assuming he wanted some money to buy her pads). Tell him check the people in the grocery. He start to mumble about how the Chinese does be too stingy etc. I might be young but I sure as hell wasn't born yesterday.

A while ago, Some random young guy in town riding a bike hit me a next story about how his girlfriend and child living in the abandoned CSO building. Hit him a next blank. That story just wasn't making no sense.

Finally a time in curepe this guy asking for donations for some medical purpose. The police "letter" have a few logos pasted on the top, police and nlcb and so on. Not saying it don't have people out there that help, but I am very unlikely to trust you if you come up to me on the street and hit me some BS story

1steups

feel is the same person we talking about oui

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 9th, 2018, 10:12 pm

Hmmmm around Carnival time i realize a significant increase in begging.....strange

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » September 9th, 2018, 10:15 pm

kM_89 wrote:
gastly369 wrote:Soldyah lemme get ah $5 nah

*dilated puppy eyes

They being real specific too , lemme get a box ah noodles and chicken nah , lemme get a pack of ole nah , and most of these guys able bodied and does just hang out at places begging. Also seeing an increase in zombie looking people , people who were somewhat normal but looks like they smoking crack for days straight till they fry all dey brain cells.
Lol it have a woman who does hang around the play whe booth near my office. She does beg for money to buy a chicken or a tank of gas or a nip of white oak

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 9th, 2018, 10:17 pm

Have one that used to be in Frederick st pos in front central tenders board.
Big time suv drops her off and picks her up.
Real cash she used to make.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » September 9th, 2018, 10:53 pm

I feel I going do it sideline yes

D Diesel Report
Trinituner Peong

Postby D Diesel Report » September 9th, 2018, 11:55 pm

Lol, de men in here is real jacktails boy. Just tell them when they come beg to check Ministry of Finance or Office of the PM Office for assistance, is dem who have them like that.

Only give to orphanage oui, and give food. Everybody else in Trinidad on games.

Ent they red and ready? More like red and homeless eh. :drinking: :drinking:

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 10th, 2018, 5:19 am

talking about bands...IDK if is the same lady allyuh talking about...but it have a brown skin lady who does move from Trincity, Grand Bazaar, Valpark and Price Plaza....she real mc annoying...I gone in the mc street car shootout and see this lady deh too yes...she does be singing the same song over and over...I sure she prolly build one huge mansion by now

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 10th, 2018, 5:44 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:talking about bands...IDK if is the same lady allyuh talking about...but it have a brown skin lady who does move from Trincity, Grand Bazaar, Valpark and Price Plaza....she real mc annoying...I gone in the mc street car shootout and see this lady deh too yes...she does be singing the same song over and over...I sure she prolly build one huge mansion by now

dean_spleen09
Riding on 17's

Postby dean_spleen09 » September 10th, 2018, 8:46 am

couple months ago , evening time i went in superpharm price plaza and i see "bands lady" spending allyuh donations morney ....
:|

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » September 10th, 2018, 9:17 am

It have the man chase village who does be wearing different dresses. We does give him a lil change now an then

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » September 10th, 2018, 10:11 am

Maybe these hustlers heard how much charity money actually reaches the target after operational and administrative costs have been taken out, and figured why not eliminate the middle man.

not_a_monkey
Street 2NR

Postby not_a_monkey » September 10th, 2018, 10:15 am

Not sure if the chubby Indian guy on the wheelchair (usually with a cardboard sign) still hang around Chaguanas. I always gave him a $5 whenever I had change to spare. Then one day I went High street, San Fernando and there he was standing upright and scratching his head playing crazy (and still begging).

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 10th, 2018, 10:24 am

nervewrecker wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:talking about bands...IDK if is the same lady allyuh talking about...but it have a brown skin lady who does move from Trincity, Grand Bazaar, Valpark and Price Plaza....she real mc annoying...I gone in the mc street car shootout and see this lady deh too yes...she does be singing the same song over and over...I sure she prolly build one huge mansion by now

them self...always in black....one ah dem have kinda light brown eyes

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 10th, 2018, 10:24 am

Im always willing to give....but i can smell a smart ass trini from miles away.

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » September 10th, 2018, 12:55 pm

a guy was beggin in front rituals a time i had about $14 change left over so i give him that an he said "i cyah get anything inside dey with dat" i tell the man i only have a hundred, mankind watch me in my eye an say "i have change fuh dat" :|

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 10th, 2018, 1:36 pm

I have a soft spot for kids and old ladies. Kids because children and old ladies because they just remind me of my mother. Won't ever turn down those two demographics.

Just yesterday I bought a bag of limes from a little girl on the beach in Maracas - didn't need the limes nor were they particularly a deal as I could get more limes for $20 in Tunapuna Market.

I hate the scammers but it is very difficult to determine who are such. Last year there was one guy who caught me in Tunapuna Market with a story about how he got discharged from Mt Hope that morning and living Grande and need money to travel home. Man even have a large brown envelope with Xrays and thing as well as his License with his address.

Two weeks later approached me with the same story. First time I ever raise my voice at a person begging. I told the man at least don't use the same story in the same place nah.

I stop giving the selling bands for a church people because three years later all yuh still building?

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » September 10th, 2018, 1:48 pm

A woman in Curepe come with a form for donation. On the form had police stamp and pic of a baby. So I saw a FCB account number.... I was like, ah going in the bank just now, ah go make a deposit for into your account. She said she have no pen, so I was like not a problem. I can take a pic with my phone. Well the lady start to cuss me, oh how I is a smart man....

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » September 10th, 2018, 1:50 pm

Eh ah man walk up to me with a small gas container, oh he shutdown for gas up the road and if I could give him a $20. I ask him if he have car and no money for gas? He continued walking....

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » September 10th, 2018, 2:40 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:I stop giving the selling bands for a church people because three years later all yuh still building?
Lol @ 3 years.

Those same ladies bothering me since 2006. It started in Trincity Mall with the fair skin lady. Then it looked like she trained the dark skin lady some time around 2011 or 2012. Then they started branching out to different malls around that same time.

If you say it's 3 years you seeing them now then I guessing you from central or south. Probably saw them for the first time in Price Plaza by pricemart.

Yeah I stop giving them money years ago. They way too annoying.

KM_2NR
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby KM_2NR » September 10th, 2018, 2:58 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:I stop giving the selling bands for a church people because three years later all yuh still building?
Lol @ 3 years.

Those same ladies bothering me since 2006. It started in Trincity Mall with the fair skin lady. Then it looked like she trained the dark skin lady some time around 2011 or 2012. Then they started branching out to different malls around that same time.

If you say it's 3 years you seeing them now then I guessing you from central or south. Probably saw them for the first time in Price Plaza by pricemart.

Seen them a few times in Unipet Brentwood , all hours of the night , can't just fill your gas in peace .

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 10th, 2018, 3:00 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:
Lol @ 3 years.

I'm from North (Real north not the BS North is only west of the light house north)
In Trincity Mall every other weekend. The only bother I used to get there is the Gift for Life ppl who always selling some little item for $20 to raise money for a children's home in Central. I only started seeing the band lady in Pricemart Mausica for which I had membership but only really started visiting in earnest three years ago when my son was born.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » September 10th, 2018, 3:05 pm

ADONI wrote:Eh ah man walk up to me with a small gas container, oh he shutdown for gas up the road and if I could give him a $20. I ask him if he have car and no money for gas? He continued walking....

I've found myself far from home with zero cash and zero phone charge, in a car with a gas can in the trunk....so that one's plausible :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » September 10th, 2018, 3:16 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:I'm from North (Real north not the BS North is only west of the light house north)
In Trincity Mall every other weekend. The only bother I used to get there is the Gift for Life ppl who always selling some little item for $20 to raise money for a children's home in Central. I only started seeing the band lady in Pricemart Mausica for which I had membership but only really started visiting in earnest three years ago when my son was born.
Yeah that's the woman self. A cheap manicure set in a coloured plastic case for $20. The dark skin lady (one of them at least) used to sell with her in the earlies. Like she was training or something. I used to live in that mall during summer vacation back in the day when CC8 just opened. They showed up like a year or 2 after CC8 opened.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 10th, 2018, 3:27 pm

Two small men passing ,see me and ask for a phone call. I let them use my phone. After telling me they hungry. I dip in my pocket to give them twenty each, only blues. One say they will buy something and bring the change. The other one say sir don't give him , he wouldn't give me any. I say if your pardner don't trust you ,who is me. I walk out by the corner and tell the girl in the food place to give them anything they want, the smart one ask if he could get KFC instead( 8.30 am) I said no ,call for what you want. The girl in the shop telling me they always using the hungry scam to get money for the arcade next door. I still end up giving them the change from the hundred when I remember how nice it is to go in the arcade as a youth.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » September 10th, 2018, 3:46 pm

arcade hustle ftw

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » September 10th, 2018, 3:47 pm

Yea boi, when school over half day for no water, is arcade for it! Go home normal time and never told the parents!

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 10th, 2018, 4:47 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:
Lol @ 3 years.

Yup, since 2006 I know them. Thats 13 years now they building a church.
Donno who leg that building between

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » September 16th, 2018, 2:34 am

Dem was in de cricket and all too

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » September 16th, 2018, 7:16 am

Tuner have true investigators boy.......

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » September 17th, 2018, 5:36 am

ent!!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”