Forums

More people begging...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: More people begging...

Postby paid_influencer » April 9th, 2021, 11:44 pm

I had a coworker that used to trip off when he see beggars with small children. Man say children that age should be in school. He used to give to beggars, but had to hold back from cussing away the idiots dragging small children around to beg.

I saw a spike in people begging a few months ago. Things seem to calm back down now. Mostly Venes begging my side (they have a written note or cardboard sign), but now like some locals see the money the Venes pulling in and trying a hand too. These people "earn" good money when the day done.

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » April 10th, 2021, 7:03 am

I remembered giving a lady a lil $20 one week after exiting an atm. Bout 2-3 days later I was at the same atm and same lady asked again. I said " tants, sorry I gave you just a few days ago so, not today ok ". Tanty say " that done already ". I was like wtfe lady.

I kind of restrict my charity ( cash ) to those with disabilities ( wheelchair, crutches, limping etc ) If they trick me, they have to answer to the boss man above

matr1x

Postby matr1x » April 10th, 2021, 7:09 am

I always direct them to watchtower ppl

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 10th, 2021, 9:06 am

I not just giving them cash just so because they ask for it, no matter if they in a wheelchair, on crutches, or toting 7 children. If yuh want $$, yuh hadda wuk for it just like me.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » April 10th, 2021, 9:53 am

I don’t give to career beggars. If someone comes to me and they’re in a specific bind I will give. If it’s a conman scene well that’s on them. People posted up outside atms etc should use that same effort in a productive way.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 10th, 2021, 10:10 am

I have noticed much more ppl begging and hustling everywhere now. All major carparks.

And them women who selling bands for the church clearly have special powers or really good logistics. Saw the same woman outside RBL Tunapuna on Good Friday, in the QPS on Saturday and two different Prixesmarts on Sunday and Tuesday. They seelling facemasks now.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 10th, 2021, 12:20 pm

it have a indian fella who does walk through chaguanas, he does walk with a black plastic bag with a glass bottle in it, bump into you, drop the bag and then start to complain how he now spend $200 for medicine for his child and he child need that medicine and now it break

he does catch real people, that muddac**t

it have a next one that always hanging around republic bank atm in price plaza, well dressed
everyday he begging for $20 borrow for passage to reach san fernando, how he loss his wallet and phone and he just want money to reach home and he will pay yuh back

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 10th, 2021, 12:27 pm

East west corridor have an oldish Indian guy that walks around with some x-rays in a file jacket. His story is he end up in Mt Hope in an emergency and living Sangre Grande and need passage home.

Saw him in Mt hope when my father was sick and gave him money and then a few months later he approached my mother in Tunapuna Market with the same story. Took a turn on him there but I does see him around Tunapuna Curepe with the file so he still running that grift
Phone Surgeon wrote:it have a indian fella who does walk through chaguanas, he does walk with a black plastic bag with a glass bottle in it, bump into you, drop the bag and then start to complain how he now spend $200 for medicine for his child and he child need that medicine and now it break

he does catch real people, that muddac**t

it have a next one that always hanging around republic bank atm in price plaza, well dressed
everyday he begging for $20 borrow for passage to reach san fernando, how he loss his wallet and phone and he just want money to reach home and he will pay yuh back

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 10th, 2021, 12:51 pm

they selling face masks now lollll

Dizzy28 wrote:I have noticed much more ppl begging and hustling everywhere now. All major carparks.

And them women who selling bands for the church clearly have special powers or really good logistics. Saw the same woman outside RBL Tunapuna on Good Friday, in the QPS on Saturday and two different Prixesmarts on Sunday and Tuesday. They seelling facemasks now.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 26th, 2021, 5:45 pm

I wouldn post this in the crime thread since no crime take place....yet.
I don't want to say what area this is, for the safety of my Vene tenants -

As is near month end, some Venez wanted to pay rent.
I also had 2 of them doing work inside the compound so I say I would check up on that same time.
(I ended up NOT taking the rent because too much people wanted to pay and I had more stops)

About to leave, seeing a man walking down the road normal, not sticking, looking straight ahead etc.
Plaid shirt, jeans, bag, cap, chin-diaper. I open the car door and hearing "O! Meh boy!"
Before I could do anything, soldier done cross the road and walking brisk towards me.

Mind you, he had to walk about 8 metres on private property to reach me.
Robbery wasn't on my mind because of the whole situation (me not having money, other people present, face showing etc.) He want to know "if I could help he get something to eat."

I didn't help him, because I know if I told one of the tenant who already cook, to pack a meal for this gentleman, he would refuse and want money, or take it and still hit people the same toots.
I was FORKING angry, I tried to stay quiet but soldier coulda feel the vibes.
I say "Nah boy" but I couldn't do it without a set of fidgeting and steups and HUH.
Soldier start to bawl "Arite nah Arite nah" like if he doing me a favor.

Oh and the face look like a younger Joel Belcont, a lil smaller, but same color. Not a black creole boy like most of you assumed. I couldn't tell the exact hairstyle because of the cap.
Anyhow, I see him walking to next gated (100% straight haired) community which might not turn out well for him. I hope he doesn't return with friends to rape my tenants, all because I 'disrespect' him.
I already told the 2 fellas to try to get a pic if he passes back, and send all tenants and keep their blade/knife close by. There is way more female than male in that building.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 26th, 2021, 6:28 pm

was kinda hard to read\follow but basically ah man beg yuh for $ & yuh wring up & blank him

u shud ah be a bit more gentle, like say nah boi i eh ha nutten on meh right now ...

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 26th, 2021, 7:57 pm

Nah boss. I fed up have to deal with pest.
Is how fcoking bold-face they are.

You calling me from the road, and when I intentionally ignore you, because I already know you up to no good, you running up in my fcoking place?
I have a real low tolerance when it comes to pest.
You should hear how many of these nasty stinking pest behave when you blank them.
Like you owe them something. This fella was still mild.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”