Forums

Petrotrin refinery shut down

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: Petrotrin refinery shut down

Postby sMASH » December 2nd, 2020, 7:18 am

Studies have proven they are value fir money. The data proves those increase the GDP.

They don't ask for stories to show how carifesta was beneficial, but want studies. To show how giving laptops to school children beneficial.

The world is already it based, 2020 covid just made it trend hard. The struggle was to get it devices to children. But u still have people saying the kamla laptop program was nonsense.

That was the single most revolutionary initiative any govt took in recent times to change the nation.

But 250k to upgrade a website, and the tourism website is value fir money...
Pnm really is 75%cool aid

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 2nd, 2020, 7:22 am

sMASH wrote:Studies have proven they are value fir money. The data proves those increase the GDP.

They don't ask for stories to show how carifesta was beneficial, but want studies. To show how giving laptops to school children beneficial.

The world is already it based, 2020 covid just made it trend hard. The struggle was to get it devices to children. But u still have people saying the kamla laptop program was nonsense.

That was the single most revolutionary initiative any govt took in recent times to change the nation.

But 250k to upgrade a website, and the tourism website is value fir money...
Pnm really is 75%cool aid

Men forget Project Pride in which $450 Million was spend on an imagery Airport that was never built . Not even a load of gravel was brought .

Elec2020 wont talk about dat cause hes a Jonny come lately

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » December 2nd, 2020, 8:01 am

I literally said i did not vote for the last GE but i am a PNM supporter. How? I am confused. All i want is a party that makes sense. A party that seems like they know what to do to get us out of this rut we find ourselves in. Till then. I will not be voting in any elections. And i am sure i am not alone in that regard. And that is why pnm will continue to win. Not because they have the right policies. But because none of the other parties can get their act together and mount a serious enough challenge to gain the support of the 814,000 people who find it not making sense to vote. All this rah rah about who did this and who did that. Whats the point? If u doing things just as badly as pnm u will lose in the next election cycle as the point of u winning was to be different. Not another reincarnation of pnm. But u guys fail to understand that. Its about race, personal drama and who did what.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 2nd, 2020, 9:31 am

zoom rader wrote:
daxt0r wrote:elec supports wasting money on decades running gang funding CEPEP and URP type projects, Malcolm Jones level stupidity, Calder Hart, O'Hollaron, Eric Williams, Las alturas, etc al, billion dollar wastage not dem small time short term UNC wastage apparently is only he tax dollars when UNC waste not PNM.
How much trillions dey waste since 1962 again? Dummy wa focus on a lil 5-10 years a nex party in power.
Enjoy d squalor of your party stronghold and love yuh country, greeat in d PNM, POS is wa yuh get with 50 years ah 'PNM' development and trillions wasted, a 2 minutes rain does flood the whole place ,drivebys shooting, crime, and robberies galore.

Elet2020 and Redman wont talk about those abuses

Elec is just another johhny come lately red government blogger

allyuh so is the same people that say dont blame Kamla?
Dont hold past govts accountable for what they actually did???

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » December 2nd, 2020, 9:35 am

^^

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 2nd, 2020, 10:03 am

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
daxt0r wrote:elec supports wasting money on decades running gang funding CEPEP and URP type projects, Malcolm Jones level stupidity, Calder Hart, O'Hollaron, Eric Williams, Las alturas, etc al, billion dollar wastage not dem small time short term UNC wastage apparently is only he tax dollars when UNC waste not PNM.
How much trillions dey waste since 1962 again? Dummy wa focus on a lil 5-10 years a nex party in power.
Enjoy d squalor of your party stronghold and love yuh country, greeat in d PNM, POS is wa yuh get with 50 years ah 'PNM' development and trillions wasted, a 2 minutes rain does flood the whole place ,drivebys shooting, crime, and robberies galore.

When last did you comment on the Red Government wasting tax payers money & corruption?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 2nd, 2020, 10:15 am

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

pnm is the past govt. apparantly the treasury over flowing, cause they paid 700k for a bus shed with no social distancing and 250k to redo a website.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 2nd, 2020, 10:39 am

sMASH wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

pnm is the past govt. apparantly the treasury over flowing, cause they paid 700k for a bus shed with no social distancing and 250k to redo a website.
Redman and elec2020 won't comment on dat nor Arse wari free rent money

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 2nd, 2020, 11:06 am

You guys seem overly concerned about what I think what elec thinks what 320 000 PNM voters think- but not concerned that the UNC is in such a mess that the only election it can win is an internal election.

You cant even validate your UNC support on its OWN merit.

UNC had the biggest budgets,the highest revenue AND a constitutional mandate- and they still lost their first elections once in power.

Despite having ALL the stars in alignment they still fked it up, and devolved into a morass of infighting and corruption.

Smash how did the lapt top program impact the ITC performance of the student population?
You dont know- but you know the PNM bad cus they modify how its being done.

Horse tootz. allyuh more left foot right foot than the people you trying to denigrate.
Larry Curly and Moe.

Zoombindranath- I want the trophy please.
tanks

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » December 2nd, 2020, 11:17 am

^ idk why ZR and Smash act like they frothing at the mouth whenever we comment. I have said several times i vote on policies. No ones policies making sense so me nah vote. Thats all. Show me someone who makes sense and they will have my full support. I will go so far as to encourage others to vote for them as well. But how u want me to throw support against a party who thinks the secret formula for economic recovery is capital expenditure (i.e. PNM), 50000 jobs in a depressed economic environment (i.e. UNC) or no interest on mortgages (i.e. PEP). None of these guys making sense. Smash and zr stop wasting time on me and redman we not stupid. We have sense. Use your energies to get your mps together and come up with a viable slate to oppose the ruling party. Thats what the 814000 people who don't vote want. Someone who makes sense. And is not going to continue the rhetoric as redman pointed out with his comment on the unc. Idk why ya'll don't understand that point

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 2nd, 2020, 11:29 am

Redman wrote:You guys seem overly concerned about what I think what elec thinks what 320 000 PNM voters think- but not concerned that the UNC is in such a mess that the only election it can win is an internal election.

You cant even validate your UNC support on its OWN merit.

UNC had the biggest budgets,the highest revenue AND a constitutional mandate- and they still lost their first elections once in power.

Despite having ALL the stars in alignment they still fked it up, and devolved into a morass of infighting and corruption.

Smash how did the lapt top program impact the ITC performance of the student population?
You dont know- but you know the PNM bad cus they modify how its being done.

Horse tootz. allyuh more left foot right foot than the people you trying to denigrate.
Larry Curly and Moe.

Zoombindranath- I want the trophy please.
tanks
Nah you can't get dat award this rounds

You maybe a clown but you don't lie as much as kewell

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 2nd, 2020, 11:35 am

what is a rader?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 2nd, 2020, 1:37 pm

Redman wrote:what is a rader?
It's an old term for weather stations.

Some stations used to be called Zoom Rader but as time changed it was renamed to Zoom Radar.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 2nd, 2020, 2:32 pm

i could understand not voting in the last election. but i cant accept supporting pnm based on being good for the country.

and it seems the headliners of the PNM on an OCCUPY SOCIAL MEDIA drive right now. only making one set ah troll posts.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » December 2nd, 2020, 2:56 pm

Who say i am supporting pnm? U guys are doing that. Just because i don't support the opposing parties doesn't automatically mean i am a pnm. As i said countless times. Show me a party that has sense. That not going to do what pnm has done. And u have my vote. I still hoping mickela can provide that option but she lost real points in my book by opting out of the elections. For a while i was studying pep. Then the man come out and make some outlandish promises. And as such i stop following him. Again hoping mickela can be the difference come 2025

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 2nd, 2020, 3:59 pm

ent u say u not supporting pnm? so that comment was not aimed to u. the part of not voting was wrt u.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » December 2nd, 2020, 4:28 pm

Noted. Sorry i am upset with how much times i have to say that i am not pnm.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 3rd, 2020, 11:57 pm

elec2020 wrote:Noted. Sorry i am upset with how much times i have to say that i am not pnm.

You support their policies though.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » December 4th, 2020, 7:28 am

^ if u say so

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 4th, 2020, 7:30 am

De Dragon wrote:
elec2020 wrote:Noted. Sorry i am upset with how much times i have to say that i am not pnm.

Hes as Red Government as they come.

He got exposed by self confession voting for Red Government in 2015 .

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » December 4th, 2020, 7:31 am

^ okay

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 4th, 2020, 8:16 am

zoom rader wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Hes as Red Government as they come.

He got exposed by self confession voting for Red Government in 2015 .

These PNM "fence sitter" "neutral" "would vote UNC if they changed captain to cook" type sycophants are so obvious, it isn't funny :roll:

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » December 4th, 2020, 8:21 am

^ got you

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 5th, 2020, 1:35 am

elec2020 wrote:^ got you

Actually, in spite of your best, but ultimately lame efforts, we get you :wink:

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » December 5th, 2020, 8:49 am

^ noted

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 5th, 2020, 9:47 am

elec2020 wrote:^ noted
You think you come on tuner and not been exposed

Lots of bloggers have tried and failed .

You lot easy to spot

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 5th, 2020, 10:03 am

Lol
People study the messenger when they can’t fight the message.

Elec why would what Larry Curly and Moe think you are or are not matter?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » December 5th, 2020, 10:26 am

zoom rader wrote:
elec2020 wrote:^ noted
You think you come on tuner and not been exposed

Lots of bloggers have tried and failed .

You lot easy to spot

Thanks

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » December 5th, 2020, 10:30 am

Redman wrote:Lol
People study the messenger when they can’t fight the message.

Elec why would what Larry Curly and Moe think you are or are not matter?

LOL! when i make one word responses its because i don't care about that persons opinion anymore. And i respond just to troll them. To let them think that i am distraught by their scathing comments. LOL. I will no longer waste my time to respond to the opinions of tweedle dee and tweedle dum seriously anymore. Anyone with sense can understand my view point. If u can't. Then idk how to help it. But what else to expect from a racist and a narcissist.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 5th, 2020, 10:46 am

Blog money run out.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”