Forums

UNC 2.0?!?!?!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby zoom rader » March 23rd, 2021, 9:22 pm

Habit7 wrote:UNC not important... Yet you are here... In the UNC thread.

Cayman, BVI and Bermuda all share a health system with the UK. The UK is a chief violator of vaccine apartheid.
No they don't share the same health system as the UK. They have independent health. They were proactive and smart enough to seek their residents interest.

As usual the king got Caught napping.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » March 24th, 2021, 1:35 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Cayman, BVI and Bermuda all share a health system with the UK. The UK is a chief violator of vaccine apartheid.
No they don't share the same health system as the UK. They have independent health. They were proactive and smart enough to seek their residents interest.

The Cayman Min of Health thinks otherwise.

Tiny islands got the COVID-19 vaccine thanks to their ‘mother countries’
BY JACQUELINE CHARLES
JANUARY 08, 2021 02:36 PM

Inside a conference room on a tiny Caribbean island Thursday, COVID-19 vaccine history was being made.

Cayman Islands Gov. Martyn Roper pulled up a sleeve, took a breath and stared in the direction of video cameras live streaming the moment when a nurse plunged a needle into his arm.

“This is the easiest thing I’ll do all day,” Premier Alden McLaughlin said as he waited nearby for his turn.

That the Cayman Islands, a small British dependent territory 10 times smaller than the state of Rhode Island and with a population just under 65,000, would have access to a COVID-19 vaccine before more independent and populous countries in the region such as Jamaica and the Bahamas, or even nearby Cuba, isn’t just good fortune, but a bit ironic: This may be one of the few times colonialism is paying off.

Once a dependency of Jamaica on behalf of the Crown, the Cayman Islands, a well-known tax haven, is among a handful of overseas territories in the Caribbean that for a change are reaping the benefits of their dependency status after years of complaining about a lack of assistance.

From the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico, to the British overseas territories of Cayman and the Turks and Caicos, to the Dutch territory of Aruba, some Caribbean nationals are finding that still being tied to the “mother country” is actually a good thing during this global pandemic.

“We feel good that we have a good relationship with the mother country, the U.K.,” Cayman Health Minister Dwayne Seymour told the Miami Herald, ahead of his vaccination Thursday alongside the others in a bid to convince islanders the vaccine is safe. “We’re proud of the job that we have done, but I think we need to praise our relationship with the U.K. and being fortunate enough to have that relationship affords us to receive the vaccine so early.”

Indeed, while most countries in the Americas are frustratingly waiting to get access to a COVID-19 vaccine, smaller dependent territories are discovering that their continued ties with the United Kingdom, the United States, the Netherlands and France are giving them a fast track to vaccination.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation ... 54030.html

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 24th, 2021, 8:22 pm

Habit7 wrote:Kamla crass and heartless statement was directed at hurricane ravished nations of the Caribbean that TT is not their ATM. That precipitated condemnation across the Caribbean and eventually more than one boycott of our products.

The UNC is trying to spin KCR as calling our neighbours as beggars, which he never did. Only UNC is trying to take offence for Caricom while they are not entertaining them. UNC unable to lament poor handling of covid-19 as they tried before election 2020 and lost, are now trying to lament vaccines shortage, which has a global shortage.

UNC needs to take their own advice and stop pushing race and explain to their MPs what is a question.

You mean like this. :roll:
In 2018, Dominica requested a waiver on membership fees for OAS, $25,000, due to the damage from the hurricane season of 2017. Trinidad and Tobago's delegation to OAS rejected Dominica's request for a waiver, the only country at OAS to reject it, severely destroying ties between the two island nations.

You keep being a kant, and getting batted down ever single time, Take a rest, or at least come better with your LFD RFD PNM servile flattery.

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » March 24th, 2021, 9:33 pm

Habit7 wrote:

Poor thing can't ask a fully form question. Tancoo bawling at her while the others trying to whatsapp her.

This Moruga Tableland UNC MP doltish like DeFaggot yea

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » March 24th, 2021, 9:41 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Kamla crass and heartless statement was directed at hurricane ravished nations of the Caribbean that TT is not their ATM. That precipitated condemnation across the Caribbean and eventually more than one boycott of our products.

The UNC is trying to spin KCR as calling our neighbours as beggars, which he never did. Only UNC is trying to take offence for Caricom while they are not entertaining them. UNC unable to lament poor handling of covid-19 as they tried before election 2020 and lost, are now trying to lament vaccines shortage, which has a global shortage.

UNC needs to take their own advice and stop pushing race and explain to their MPs what is a question.

In 2018, Dominica requested a waiver on membership fees for OAS, $25,000, due to the damage from the hurricane season of 2017. Trinidad and Tobago's delegation to OAS rejected Dominica's request for a waiver, the only country at OAS to reject it, severely destroying ties between the two island nations.

You keep being a kant, and getting batted down ever single time, Take a rest, or at least come better with your LFD RFD PNM servile flattery.

If only your bark ever match your bite.

Prime Minister says relationship with T&T “Solid”
Dominica News Online - Wednesday, April 4th, 2018 at 12:33 PM

“The relationship between Dominica and Trinidad and Tobago remains solid,” Prime Minister Skerrit told the host of a morning talk show in Trinidad via WhatsApp, according to the Trinidad Guardian.

The comments by Prime Minister Skerrit follow events of March 23rd where Ambassador Anthony Philip-Spencer voted against Dominica’s bid to waive its OAS contributions for the next two years.

Skerrit recognized that T&T has been very supportive of Dominica. He pointed out that he does not believe the prime minister of T&T (Dr.Keith Rowley) was aware of the vote prior to it being cast at the OAS. He also believed the incident to be a result of miscommunication that “happens to us from time to time”.

https://dominicanewsonline.com/news/hom ... -tt-solid/

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 24th, 2021, 9:44 pm

Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

BY JACQUELINE CHARLES

Inside a conference room on a tiny Caribbean island Thursday, COVID-19 vaccine history was being made.

Cayman Islands Gov. Martyn Roper pulled up a sleeve, took a breath and stared in the direction of video cameras live streaming the moment when a nurse plunged a needle into his arm.

“This is the easiest thing I’ll do all day,” Premier Alden McLaughlin said as he waited nearby for his turn.

That the Cayman Islands, a small British dependent territory 10 times smaller than the state of Rhode Island and with a population just under 65,000, would have access to a COVID-19 vaccine before more independent and populous countries in the region such as Jamaica and the Bahamas, or even nearby Cuba, isn’t just good fortune, but a bit ironic: This may be one of the few times colonialism is paying off.

Once a dependency of Jamaica on behalf of the Crown, the Cayman Islands, a well-known tax haven, is among a handful of overseas territories in the Caribbean that for a change are reaping the benefits of their dependency status after years of complaining about a lack of assistance.

From the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico, to the British overseas territories of Cayman and the Turks and Caicos, to the Dutch territory of Aruba, some Caribbean nationals are finding that still being tied to the “mother country” is actually a good thing during this global pandemic.

“We feel good that we have a good relationship with the mother country, the U.K.,” Cayman Health Minister Dwayne Seymour told the Miami Herald, ahead of his vaccination Thursday alongside the others in a bid to convince islanders the vaccine is safe. “We’re proud of the job that we have done, but I think we need to praise our relationship with the U.K. and being fortunate enough to have that relationship affords us to receive the vaccine so early.”

Indeed, while most countries in the Americas are frustratingly waiting to get access to a COVID-19 vaccine, smaller dependent territories are discovering that their continued ties with the United Kingdom, the United States, the Netherlands and France are giving them a fast track to vaccination.

Dat ent say Jack chit plus you can't teach me on Cayman Islands.

Cayman had the balls to seek their interests and ask.

the king, messed up big time
20210324_204304.jpeg

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » March 24th, 2021, 9:49 pm

Tancoo bawling up at Michelle for her dunciness, then he said hold my beer...

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » March 24th, 2021, 10:02 pm

Habit7 wrote:Tancoo bawling up at Michelle for her dunciness, then he said hold my beer...

Tancoo speaks, best he stfu. PNM must be so happy they have kamla and her feeble minions to deal with rather than the former MPs of old.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 24th, 2021, 10:42 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

If only your bark ever match your bite.

Prime Minister says relationship with T&T “Solid”
Dominica News Online - Wednesday, April 4th, 2018 at 12:33 PM

“The relationship between Dominica and Trinidad and Tobago remains solid,” Prime Minister Skerrit told the host of a morning talk show in Trinidad via WhatsApp, according to the Trinidad Guardian.

The comments by Prime Minister Skerrit follow events of March 23rd where Ambassador Anthony Philip-Spencer voted against Dominica’s bid to waive its OAS contributions for the next two years.

Skerrit recognized that T&T has been very supportive of Dominica. He pointed out that he does not believe the prime minister of T&T (Dr.Keith Rowley) was aware of the vote prior to it being cast at the OAS. He also believed the incident to be a result of miscommunication that “happens to us from time to time”.

https://dominicanewsonline.com/news/hom ... -tt-solid/

You know that you're actually helping me prove my point right? You know your article is more than a year after right?
Typical LFD RFD PNM sycophant, applauding the result of a Rooster up that the very LFD RFD PNM unnecessarily created in the first place :roll: just like the vaccine issue. JUHN Scarfy did his nonsense, realized after getting loud up from a lowly HC, and forced to turn tail and ask/beg/make fares the same HC for.
Skerritt was just being diplomatic, since JUHN Scarfy failed miserably at it.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » March 25th, 2021, 9:27 am

De Dragon wrote:You know that you're actually helping me prove my point right? You know your article is more than a year after right?
Typical LFD RFD PNM sycophant, applauding the result of a Rooster up that the very LFD RFD PNM unnecessarily created in the first place :roll: just like the vaccine issue. JUHN Scarfy did his nonsense, realized after getting loud up from a lowly HC, and forced to turn tail and ask/beg/make fares the same HC for.

Why is it that you can't admit you were misinformed and back down? Why you have to dig a deeper hole?

The OAS vote was 23 March 2018, the article was 4 April 2018. It was less than 2 weeks after, not a year after.

Sometimes, I don't want to pound you because I believe you have some kind of learning disability, but dyslexia and lack of comprehension is no excuse for a lack of humility.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » March 25th, 2021, 9:45 am

Habit7 wrote:Tancoo bawling up at Michelle for her dunciness, then he said hold my beer...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mero

Postby mero » March 25th, 2021, 9:46 am

zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

BY JACQUELINE CHARLES

Dat ent say Jack chit plus you can't teach me on Cayman Islands.

Cayman had the balls to seek their interests and ask.

the king, messed up big time
20210324_204304.jpeg
Imagine making this and posting it on 2nr.

Zoom has truly hit rock bottom..

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 25th, 2021, 9:31 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:You know that you're actually helping me prove my point right? You know your article is more than a year after right?

Why is it that you can't admit you were misinformed and back down? Why you have to dig a deeper hole?

The OAS vote was 23 March 2018, the article was 4 April 2018. It was less than 2 weeks after, not a year after.

Sometimes, I don't want to pound you because I believe you have some kind of learning disability, but dyslexia and lack of comprehension is no excuse for a lack of humility.

My apologies, I got thrown by the "2017 hurricane season" in the source that I quoted HOWEVER, it still doesn't negate what actually happened at the OAS, Skeritt being cool or not, because JUHN Scarfy and Bypass Moses were shown up as cruel unthinking.
Just like now where Gaston Browne the incoming Caricom Chairman was selected to write to Biden to request vaccines on behalf of Caricom and not the current Chairman JUHN Scarfy. This of course following the kantish beggar comment by the most undiplomatic, crass, dragged up, wajang PM we have ever had, and will probably ever have.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » March 26th, 2021, 9:50 am

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

My apologies, I got thrown by the "2017 hurricane season" in the source that I quoted HOWEVER, it still doesn't negate what actually happened at the OAS, Skeritt being cool or not, because JUHN Scarfy and Bypass Moses were shown up as cruel unthinking.
Just like now where Gaston Browne the incoming Caricom Chairman was selected to write to Biden to request vaccines on behalf of Caricom and not the current Chairman JUHN Scarfy. This of course following the kantish beggar comment by the most undiplomatic, crass, dragged up, wajang PM we have ever had, and will probably ever have.

You get thrown off by plenty things and you still digging a deeper hole

TT was among the first international responders to Dominica. I know TTDF ppl who went there and worked hard. Rowley took flack from the UNC for welcoming Dominicans here at their time of distress. To say that some public servant voting against TT established and demonstrated policy for Dominica is "severely destroying ties between the two island nations" is nonsense. Skerritt knows that and he expressed it.

You are just trying to defend Kamla's disastrous Caricom tenure where there were citizen led boycotts against TT. You want to compare that with a faux pas from a public servant that Dominica excused and the public servant took full responsibility? https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/moses-p ... eee26dd8c5

I don't know who told you Gaston Browne was selected to do anything but anybody can write to Biden and petition for Caricom. Rowley was not Caricom chair but he was a leading voice from Caricom to speak against military action against Venezuela, Mia Mottley the then chair didn't mind. Browne wrote to Biden, Rowley wrote to Biden and spoke to Maxine Walters yesterday, Holness spoke with Canada and the UN all about covid-19. The more voices the better, like you just want nobody to get vaccines so that somehow UNC will look good?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 22nd, 2021, 1:47 pm

i now seeing on fb that today is some of allyuh queen KPB budday today ... tanty reach 69yrs ole

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » April 22nd, 2021, 1:58 pm

Happy birthday KPB

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 23rd, 2021, 1:25 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

You get thrown off by plenty things and you still digging a deeper hole

TT was among the first international responders to Dominica. I know TTDF ppl who went there and worked hard. Rowley took flack from the UNC for welcoming Dominicans here at their time of distress. To say that some public servant voting against TT established and demonstrated policy for Dominica is "severely destroying ties between the two island nations" is nonsense. Skerritt knows that and he expressed it.

You are just trying to defend Kamla's disastrous Caricom tenure where there were citizen led boycotts against TT. You want to compare that with a faux pas from a public servant that Dominica excused and the public servant took full responsibility? https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/moses-p ... eee26dd8c5

I don't know who told you Gaston Browne was selected to do anything but anybody can write to Biden and petition for Caricom. Rowley was not Caricom chair but he was a leading voice from Caricom to speak against military action against Venezuela, Mia Mottley the then chair didn't mind. Browne wrote to Biden, Rowley wrote to Biden and spoke to Maxine Walters yesterday, Holness spoke with Canada and the UN all about covid-19. The more voices the better, like you just want nobody to get vaccines so that somehow UNC will look good?

Impsoid, the only "flack" was to our reputation when we didn't allow the them the OAS waiver fees, the ONLY country to do so. Also weren't you the same nimrod accusing Kamla of making kuchoor for writing to Modi? Protocol is protocol, and JUHN Scarfy was bypassed because Caricom was afraid his arseness, coupled with his well known disdain for the US Ambassador, would spoil our chances

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 23rd, 2021, 5:52 pm

"Let's hire a Political Science PhD as our PRO, what could go wrong?"

U.S. Embassy Clarifies Travel Advisory Update

April 23, 2021: The Embassy is aware of the UNC’s response to the Department of State’s travel advisory to U.S. citizens. The Travel Advisory for Trinidad and Tobago is now Level 4, do not travel, due to restricted travel options put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The Department’s Travel Advisories are apolitical in nature, and in no way reflect our relationship with any country or with any specific political party within a country. We recently adjusted our Travel Advisory system to give more weight to recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Following this update, approximately 80% of countries worldwide have a Travel Advisory Level of 4: Do Not Travel.

The naming of specific neighborhoods in the travel advisory comes from a specific provision of U.S. law that provides there can be no double standard for U.S. citizens versus employees of the Department of State. Safety information we make available to our Embassy staff, by law must also be given to the greater U.S. public. Since the Embassy is located in Port of Spain, we warn our employees only about the areas in or around Port of Spain. There are other areas of the country that are dangerous for non-residents to visit as well, including beaches around Trinidad and Tobago, based on police reports of criminal activity. We strongly disagree with any attempt to politicize the Department of State’s travel advisory system.

https://tt.usembassy.gov/u-s-embassy-cl ... ry-update/

shame :oops:

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » April 23rd, 2021, 5:58 pm

Did they really have to say that? lol.

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » April 23rd, 2021, 6:02 pm

Honestly, yes

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 23rd, 2021, 6:20 pm

Habit7 wrote:"Let's hire a Political Science PhD as our PRO, what could go wrong?"

U.S. Embassy Clarifies Travel Advisory Update

April 23, 2021: The Embassy is aware of the UNC’s response to the Department of State’s travel advisory to U.S. citizens. The Travel Advisory for Trinidad and Tobago is now Level 4, do not travel, due to restricted travel options put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The Department’s Travel Advisories are apolitical in nature, and in no way reflect our relationship with any country or with any specific political party within a country. We recently adjusted our Travel Advisory system to give more weight to recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Following this update, approximately 80% of countries worldwide have a Travel Advisory Level of 4: Do Not Travel.

The naming of specific neighborhoods in the travel advisory comes from a specific provision of U.S. law that provides there can be no double standard for U.S. citizens versus employees of the Department of State. Safety information we make available to our Embassy staff, by law must also be given to the greater U.S. public. Since the Embassy is located in Port of Spain, we warn our employees only about the areas in or around Port of Spain. There are other areas of the country that are dangerous for non-residents to visit as well, including beaches around Trinidad and Tobago, based on police reports of criminal activity. We strongly disagree with any attempt to politicize the Department of State’s travel advisory system.

https://tt.usembassy.gov/u-s-embassy-cl ... ry-update/

shame :oops:

Shame is the PM of a country saying "Tobago iz de place tuh be keke keke keke" and having a massive spike exactly 2 weeks after, which ironically also claimed the moron as well. :roll:

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 23rd, 2021, 6:27 pm

*uhh, quick, change the topic!*

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 23rd, 2021, 6:32 pm

^ usual tactics: change topics; shift goalposts.; use insults.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » April 23rd, 2021, 6:46 pm

Happy Birthday KPB

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 23rd, 2021, 6:55 pm

LFD RFD morons apparently moving in twos now. I guess with half a brain each, they need to :lol: :lol:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 23rd, 2021, 6:58 pm

The two LFD RFD PNM cheerleaders seem blissfully unaware of how a travel advisory came to be issued with a special Covid 19 mention. They seem to also be unaware that parts of POS, the Savannah, beaches were also deemed unsafe long before Covid, but go ahead and live in your ignorant blame Kamla forever little world

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 23rd, 2021, 7:19 pm

MEDIA RELEASE
To: All Editors
Date: 23rd April 2021

"FACTS ARE STUBBORN THINGS" - US PRESIDENT JOHN ADAMS

The UNC is aware of the recent Press Release from the US Embassy regarding the Department of State’s travel advisory to US citizens.

The Embassy must be aware of American Founding Father, President John Adams, who is famous for stating, "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."

The UNC is fully aware that US Travel Advisories are apolitical in nature, and in no way reflect the US's relationship with any country or with any specific political party within a country.

It is notable that the Embassy did not declare that the UNC Press Release misquoted the Department of State in any way.

To quote directly from their Travel Advisory, "Do not travel to Trinidad and Tobago due to restricted travel options put in place to prevent COVID-19. Exercise increased caution in Trinidad and Tobago due to crime, terrorism, and kidnapping. Some areas have increased risk."

Also: "Do not travel to: Laventille, Beetham, Sea Lots, Cocorite, and the interior of Queen's Park Savannah in Port of Spain due to crime."

As the Official Opposition in Trinidad and Tobago, it is of grave concern that our country has been added to the US's “Level Four: Do Not Travel” list.

The US has published critical information on Trinidad and Tobago for the world to read and be guided by.

The UNC strongly disagrees with any attempt to tell the Official Opposition of Trinidad and Tobago how to process, investigate and further explain information which has been published and put into the public domain.

https://m.facebook.com/UNCpoliticalpart ... 81/?type=3

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » April 23rd, 2021, 7:24 pm

Wow..

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 23rd, 2021, 7:24 pm

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » April 23rd, 2021, 7:26 pm

Oh gooaaar. UNC take allyuh time. Maintain some conduct.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”