Forums

UNC 2.0?!?!?!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby maj. tom » November 9th, 2020, 10:57 am

i don't understand why people can't talk freely in any thread.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 9th, 2020, 10:58 am

Last edited by Kewell35 on November 9th, 2020, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 9th, 2020, 11:03 am

jeezeuschrise i not talk to you!!! wtf is always wrong with you and your internet confrontations? You never said that but yet you replying like you always want to fight on the internet with somebody. So obviously i was referring to zoom.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 11:07 am

maj. tom wrote:i don't understand why people can't talk freely in any thread.
I speak my mind and half the time I get ban but I still do it.

I guess these folks are pu55ies

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 9th, 2020, 11:11 am

i mean, why mero and Redman not supposed to talk in a UNC thread? You need to display a party card for discussion here? I don't have a UNC membership, i can't talk in here? I criticize the current UNC a lot too (Kamla mc), so what that mean? Everyone should be able to talk freely in here and express their ideas.

Not racism and bigotry though, keep that in your own right hand in yuh bed a night.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 9th, 2020, 11:12 am

maj. tom wrote:jeezeuschrise i not talk to you!!! wtf is always wrong with you and your internet confrontations? You never said that but yet you replying like you always want to fight on the internet with somebody. So obviously i was referring to zoom.

Well you was harassing, stalking and responding to everything I said yesterday for no reason and you replied below mine so honest mistake.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 11:15 am

maj. tom wrote:i mean, why mero and Redman not supposed to talk in a UNC thread? You need to display a party card for discussion here? I don't have a UNC membership, i can't talk in here? I criticize the current UNC a lot too (Kamla mc), so what that mean? Everyone should be able to talk freely in here and express their ideas.

Not racism and bigotry though, keep that in your own right hand in yuh bed a night.
When Mero, Redman and eliteauto can point out the ills and misdeeds of the red Goverment then they can share their opinions on non red Goverment parties.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 9th, 2020, 11:40 am

Kewell35 wrote:
maj. tom wrote:jeezeuschrise i not talk to you!!! wtf is always wrong with you and your internet confrontations? You never said that but yet you replying like you always want to fight on the internet with somebody. So obviously i was referring to zoom.

Well you was harassing, stalking and responding to everything I said yesterday for no reason and you replied below mine so honest mistake.

you're lying, my post history is publicly available for everyone to see that you're lying. I never replied to you yesterday, but did twice on the day before when you made false claims about Biden and Cheney and you started with baseless insults. In fact, anybody who ever tells you anything, you always reply with an insult, like if that's the only way you can talk to people.

Can you please stop, i rather not communicate with a sicko like you anymore. You've made all your views and personality clear all over these forums, especially the ones about women where you completely lack any experience. You are the classic definition of an angsty internet fighter neckbeard. You can erupt in another frenzy of your typical insulting jizzanger, i don't care. In fact, i think i'll block you. Good day.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 9th, 2020, 11:42 am

So, reality chec
In the upcoming internal elections, do you see any other outcome other than KPB retaining leadership?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 9th, 2020, 11:44 am

zoom rader wrote:
maj. tom wrote:i mean, why mero and Redman not supposed to talk in a UNC thread? You need to display a party card for discussion here? I don't have a UNC membership, i can't talk in here? I criticize the current UNC a lot too (Kamla mc), so what that mean? Everyone should be able to talk freely in here and express their ideas.

When Mero, Redman and eliteauto can point out the ills and misdeeds of the red Goverment then they can share their opinions on non red Goverment parties.

But its still a UNC thread...of what relevance is the PNM (in your context) in a thread dedicated to the UNC future?

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 9th, 2020, 11:50 am

maj. tom wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:

you're lying, my post history is publicly available for everyone to see that you're lying. I never replied to you yesterday, but did twice on the day before when you made false claims about Biden and Cheney and you started with baseless insults. In fact, anybody who ever tells you anything, you always reply with an insult, like if that's the only way you can talk to people.

Can you please stop, i rather not communicate with a sicko like you anymore. You've made all your views and personality clear all over these forums, especially the ones about women where you completely lack any experience. You are the classic definition of an angsty internet fighter neckbeard. You can erupt in another frenzy of your typical insulting jizzanger, i don't care. In fact, i think i'll block you. Good day.

dude please stop responding to everything I say. Something is mentally wrong with you. Also next time you responding to someone quote them. It there for a reason unless you're a retard. Maybe you are.

I think there is a block option on this forum so I'm going to use that.

You also project a lot. You are the creepy fat weirdo who has no friends so you resort to going on a trinidad forum online (lol) to post about your weird views about politics, women and men that you like where almost no one responds to you even though you have close to 10,000 comments LOL.

Anyway, your views about women show there is some kind of latent homosexuality going on there that you need to get checked.

And trust me I do have experience with women, you can ask your mother.

Good riddance you absolute dreg to society because I won't see your posts/comments anymore :D

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 9th, 2020, 11:51 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:So, reality chec
In the upcoming internal elections, do you see any other outcome other than KPB retaining leadership?

Perhaps the time isn't right for a new leader now to be hitting for an elections due in 2025. The next internal election will be due in 3 years and a change in leadership then will resound with the population better. Right now, anybody else than Kamla will get stale by 2023. So if Kamla wins here, no real impact for anyone, and i hope those that voted for her this rounds will see their folly in 2024.

2024 is the best time for a new UNC leader, hit the ground running, make a good plan for national recovery, new members etc. It's all about the timing. Kamla had the best timing in 2010.
Last edited by maj. tom on November 9th, 2020, 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 9th, 2020, 11:52 am

[gfycat][/gfycat]
VexXx Dogg wrote:So, reality chec

She will probably steal it again. Vasant Bharath should be the leader.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

UNC 2.0?!?!?!

Postby MaxPower » November 9th, 2020, 12:08 pm

Close thread...

No one cares about a failed party.

Allyuh UNC people beat up for the past 5 years, and now want to beat up a next 5 years and more than likely for another 5 years?

Come aboard the winning party.

Close thread...

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 9th, 2020, 12:13 pm

MaxPower wrote:Close thread...

Allyuh UNC people beat up for the past 5 years, and now want to beat up a next 5 years and more than likely for another 5 years?

Close thread...

Gotta have contenders to keep democracy interesting (and functional). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 12:15 pm

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

But its still a UNC thread...of what relevance is the PNM (in your context) in a thread dedicated to the UNC future?
Point out the ills and misdeeds of the red Goverment and then show your concerns here.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 12:16 pm

Close thread...
Bye Max and take Redman with you

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » November 9th, 2020, 12:28 pm

i was/is/will be a UNC member for life, thats facts.

so many people does talk bout what happens in the party most of which HAS NOTHING to do with the party, not a member. press - tv an radio/forums/ newspapers all of which can not vote. yuh does hav 2 pick sense from none sense

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 9th, 2020, 12:40 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Close thread...

But I thought I was your number one-Zoombindranath you is a real neemakaram

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » November 9th, 2020, 12:59 pm

Zoomakaram

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 9th, 2020, 1:20 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Close thread...

Come with me Zoom.

Come aboard the winning party,

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 9th, 2020, 1:22 pm

loooollll whoever come up with Zoombindranath props to them.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 1:45 pm

death365 wrote:i was/is/will be a UNC member for life, thats facts.

so many people does talk bout what happens in the party most of which HAS NOTHING to do with the party, not a member. press - tv an radio/forums/ newspapers all of which can not vote. yuh does hav 2 pick sense from none sense
And Redman gives advice on UNC matters while turning a blind eye to the red Goverment mis-management of this banana republic

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 1:47 pm

Kewell35 wrote:loooollll whoever come up with Zoombindranath props to them.
That's nothing new I have been called worst that dat.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 9th, 2020, 1:48 pm

lol like what

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 1:49 pm

Kewell35 wrote:lol like what
Too many to list, go read my past posts

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » November 9th, 2020, 3:39 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Lol if allyuh too wicked was a 2nr.

Zoom really be sending men to read through his past posts looking for content as if he have anything besides PNM, Redman, elite, edvedence, 320000, red government, dotish ppl.

Sure poor kewell still reading zoom posts frying his brain further

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 9th, 2020, 3:42 pm

mero wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Zoom really be sending men to read through his past posts looking for content as if he have anything besides PNM, Redman, elite, edvedence, 320000, red government, dotish ppl.

nah I not bothering but for some reason zoom like he vex with me all of a sudden today....telling me doh come back trinidad and thing.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 9th, 2020, 4:36 pm

mero wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

The p word.
Don’t forget the p word.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2020, 4:44 pm

Kewell35 wrote:
mero wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

nah I not bothering but for some reason zoom like he vex with me all of a sudden today....telling me doh come back trinidad and thing.
Why are you telling a blantant lie?

I never said dont come back

viewtopic.php?p=10106037#p10106037

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”