TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby pugboy » September 22nd, 2020, 7:34 am

put on a white shirt and navy pants
and pretend to be immigracion officer
need to have a white maxi also

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » September 22nd, 2020, 8:53 am

It might seem like a quick fix to call immigration and if they respond, then we're hoping that illegals are taken into custody. But who is paying for their board and lodging? That is an additional expense to our National Security allocation.

When every dollar counts in times where we are going to have yet another deficit budget and our only source of inflow into our economy is either Chinese loans or a draw on the HSF, tally how much millions does the state spend to accommodate illegals and I am willing to bet, it could pay for Apple Macbooks laptops for the kids and not your regular Dell/HP/Acer/Lenovo combination.

My point is, they pour into the country by design. I get that, this is the plan all along. Citizens report them and let's say we do get a response, then what? Who financing their livelihood and their deportation? If that's the case then I should be seeing a chartered flight from piarco to Caracas almost everyday on flightradar! The rate at which they're entering is not the rate at which they're leaving. That ratio I keep talking about swings more in their favour every single day.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » September 22nd, 2020, 1:11 pm

agent007 wrote:It might seem like a quick fix to call immigration and if they respond, then we're hoping that illegals are taken into custody. But who is paying for their board and lodging? That is an additional expense to our National Security allocation.

When every dollar counts in times where we are going to have yet another deficit budget and our only source of inflow into our economy is either Chinese loans or a draw on the HSF, tally how much millions does the state spend to accommodate illegals and I am willing to bet, it could pay for Apple Macbooks laptops for the kids and not your regular Dell/HP/Acer/Lenovo combination.

My point is, they pour into the country by design. I get that, this is the plan all along. Citizens report them and let's say we do get a response, then what? Who financing their livelihood and their deportation? If that's the case then I should be seeing a chartered flight from piarco to Caracas almost everyday on flightradar! The rate at which they're entering is not the rate at which they're leaving. That ratio I keep talking about swings more in their favour every single day.

Your point is extremely racist .

It also shows you have no knowledge of migrants . And no education .

Why ?

The Venezuelans work and do not depend on T&T Gov't . They pay for their medical privately etc.

Some if not ALL get allowances from a UN Fund since they are considered refugees.

It is very shameful for T&T Gov't so they deport them , since the TT Gov't cannot live up to the UN treaty.

The GOTT is similar to certain fathers who will NOT pay maintenance but wants to F. :roll: :roll:

If the GOTT want to continue with these illegal actions then remove T&T from the UN :!: :!:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 22nd, 2020, 1:40 pm

Friends,

Chances are that when you vindictively call the authorities for these Venezuelans, they will more than likely have their papers in order.

Its like when you Trinis and your illegal false ripe yankee families plant yourselves boldfacely in the USA, allyuh does carry on with your unruly disgusting drinking and littering habits? No, allyuh does simmer down to not draw attention.

These Venezuelans are not stupid and the very few illegals we have here are under the radar. But you Trinis are doing the right thing by notifying the authorities if your discomfort, envy and jealousy gets the better of you. Just ask yourselves what is usually the outcome. Not 1F as they are more than likely legal and untouchable. Boo hoo?

And so what if the Venes are getting comfortable? Why shouldnt they be if they are here LEGAL and have a better work etiquette than Trinis?

The Venezuelans are here to work, live and stay as long as they like and this means getting settled and progressing. How many Venezuelans are here and working hard, affording cars, rent and houses? They got it free?

Work is going on, things are moving forward and you Trinis are being left behind. Study yourselves na, get productive, stop counting the Venezuelans money.

I will say it again, the illegal immigrant situation has been exaggerated with “imaginary” daily pirogues bringing hundreds of illegal immigrants daily. Yet still, there is little to no impact on society attesting to this.

Plain and simple, you petty Trinis always like to fight down anyone that does better than you in life including your own.

Trinis, you must do better as a people.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 22nd, 2020, 1:52 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
The Venezuelans work and do not depend on T&T Gov't . They pay for their medical privately etc.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 22nd, 2020, 2:08 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
agent007 wrote:It might seem like a quick fix to call immigration and if they respond, then we're hoping that illegals are taken into custody. But who is paying for their board and lodging? That is an additional expense to our National Security allocation.

Your point is extremely racist .

It also shows you have no knowledge of migrants . And no education .

Why ?

Some if not ALL get allowances from a UN Fund since they are considered refugees.

It is very shameful for T&T Gov't so they deport them , since the TT Gov't cannot live up to the UN treaty.

The GOTT is similar to certain fathers who will NOT pay maintenance but wants to F. :roll: :roll:

If the GOTT want to continue with these illegal actions then remove T&T from the UN :!: :!:
Since when goverment hospitals charging Venes?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 22nd, 2020, 2:30 pm

The Venezuelans dont have to beg the Govt for anything...

Havent yall realized that as yet?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » September 22nd, 2020, 6:05 pm

MaxPower wrote:The Venezuelans dont have to beg the Govt for anything...

It's a Jello matter .

Green jello :lol: :lol:

Venezuelans are self sufficient due to their work ethic and skills and intelligence .

They will work construction or house cleaning or in coffee shops etc., and are extremely happy .

Ask anyone who treats them fair and good - the return is a perfecto(a) employee.

The problem is the intense jealousy by Trini women/men since Vene women are well groomed and serious .

Not on the phone 24 hours talking to a " baby father " or " boo " ..

Then there is the " dusty and tusty " pan like Trini men who harass them .

They want to work and are serious .

So then there is rape and abuse and racism.

GOTT thought they would become "pests" but this did not happen :lol: :lol:

So then there is deportation .

Why ?

Supporters of a different kind :roll: :roll: :roll:

Afraid of a Vene Town ? After China Town . 1% Town ?

Another group that will be successful ?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 22nd, 2020, 9:09 pm

Hello RedVEVO,

Another white light you have shun on the forum. Hats off to you my top man.

We already have a 1% town, a China town and now a bloosooming Vene town.

Trinis dream about massive Vene deportations and think the worst inhumane process should be used. This will not happen.

The majority of Venezuelans here are documented and they will be untouched.

Learn to live.

nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby nismotrinidappa » September 23rd, 2020, 1:33 pm

Lol 16000 documented venes and 284000 undocumented and counting.The amount of them I see that wife husband children mother etc come in the country after amnesty. I think their system working better than our airport and seaport. Our border security is porous whether deliberate or not is another story.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 23rd, 2020, 2:44 pm

nismotrinidappa wrote:Lol 16000 documented venes and 284000 undocumented and counting.The amount of them I see that wife husband children mother etc come in the country after amnesty. I think their system working better than our airport and seaport. Our border security is porous whether deliberate or not is another story.

Hello nismotrinidappa,

Long time brother, hope everything was ok.

Well boi so they say eh.

The documented figure is easy to ascertain, but the undocumented could be anything anyone assumes.

Even self....300,000 Venes in T&T from that date of speculation?

Where is the crime wave?
Where are the crowded health facilities?
Where are the Trinis crying they dont have jobs?

Either them figures not adding up or the Venezuelans are settling nicely with a positive effect on society.

Apart from the one or two petty offenses, the only other thing negative is the assumptions and predictions made by disgruntled Trinis of what they imagine to happen in future.

Apparently Trinis could determine when Venes going to “turn” and thing going to get “bad” but they cant even tell when they getting their SouSou money.

Learn to live.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 23rd, 2020, 6:25 pm

max your ppl are breaking 3 laws when they land here

https://www.looptt.com/content/young-ve ... UpeMHok4ZU

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 23rd, 2020, 7:30 pm

pugboy wrote:max your ppl are breaking 3 laws when they land here

https://www.looptt.com/content/young-ve ... UpeMHok4ZU

Hello pugboy,

Just heard on CNC that lawyers are currently fighting for the rights of refugees. God bless them yes, makes me so happy.

Let the courts handle it bro.

We cant just shut the door on humanity, it’s not that easy.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 23rd, 2020, 7:41 pm

But they begging and hiding here

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 23rd, 2020, 8:10 pm

why are they hiding ?
are they afraid of something or have done something wrong ?

zoom rader wrote:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 23rd, 2020, 8:28 pm

pugboy wrote:why are they hiding ?
are they afraid of something or have done something wrong ?

zoom rader wrote:

Once they have no TT immigration stamp on the passports, they are illegal immigrants and criminals

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 23rd, 2020, 11:07 pm

Let’s all hope the courts work in the Venezuelans favor. The majority of the population and even the Govt will welcome this.

These humble people deserve a chance.

A chance to find a new home...a new family...a new life.

I’m going to say a prayer for them, and ask God to guide them what ever the outcome may be.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 23rd, 2020, 11:38 pm

MaxPower wrote:Let’s all hope the courts work in the Venezuelans favor. The majority of the population and even the Govt will welcome this.

I’m going to say a prayer for them, and ask God to guide them what ever the outcome may be.
Let's hope these no stamp on their passports criminals get deported fast

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 24th, 2020, 1:24 pm

3, 4 & 5 by wknd.

Question
How much for car tire inner tubes these days, and where have? Checked a few tire shops but nobody has.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » September 27th, 2020, 4:32 pm

September 27th, 2020
MEDIA RELEASE
13 Venezuelans Detained in Erin
Thirteen Venezuelans were detained for illegal entry into Trinidad by Erin and Santa Flora police on Saturday 26th September, 2020.

At 8.47pm on Saturday 26th September, 2020, the Operation Command Centre called the Erin Police Station and reported that several illegal Venezuelan immigrants were hiding near the Erin Fishing Facility. Inspector Putkoo, Cpl Nagassar and a party of police officers from the Erin and Santa Flora police, responded to the report and upon arrival, they were informed that a pirogue had just dropped off several Venezuelans nearby.

A search was conducted and Cpl Nagassar observed 13 persons with large bags, who appeared to be wet, hiding behind a pirogue on the northern side of the said facility. They were detained and conveyed to the Erin Police Station on enquiries, after which they were taken to the Siparia Health Facility where they were medically examined. The detainees are currently at the Erin Police Station and are due to be conveyed to the Coast Guard Base at the Heliport in Chaguaramas to be placed in quarantine.

This latest report of immigrants being detained follows an incident on Thursday 24th September, 2020, where Police are currently working with the Immigration Division to ascertain the status of 18 Venezuelans and 14 Chinese nationals, who were found to be in contravention of the Public Health Ordinance Regulations following a raid at a sports bar along the Southern Main Road, Curepe.

Investigations are continuing.

SEE PHOTOS OF SOME OF THE VENEZUELANS DETAINED AT ERIN BELOW

Corporate Communications Unit
September 27th, 2020
END

FB_IMG_1601238658393.jpeg
FB_IMG_1601238660441.jpeg
FB_IMG_1601238662313.jpeg
FB_IMG_1601238662313.jpeg (25.5 KiB) Viewed 2566 times
FB_IMG_1601238664336.jpeg
FB_IMG_1601238666274.jpeg
FB_IMG_1601238668284.jpeg
FB_IMG_1601238670268.jpeg

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 27th, 2020, 5:55 pm

Sigh,

I look at their faces....their eyes, and all i can see is distress, fright, pain, suffering, desperation, hunger, humbleness and sadness.

I really hope that these poor needy souls are given a chance to enter our country and share our resources. We need these hard working and honest people in our businesses and homes....WE, the business community, are in desperate help for their work etiquette in the service industry as our own locals have blatantly proven to be incompetent.

Dear father up above, i pray that you guide and protect these people and that no matter the outcome, whether they are allowed to live with us in harmony or return home, that you make them as comfortable as possible.

Remember my friends,

We must always make room for humanity....always.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 27th, 2020, 6:31 pm

Good job TTPS! Stop them before they get in illegally.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » September 27th, 2020, 7:09 pm

Kudos to the residents for calling the ttps. Can't have people coming in illegally with no quarentine while locals can't even ride in our own cars without having to put a condom on your face

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » September 28th, 2020, 5:42 am

small thing to cover up the DSS issue, might have a drug bust soon too. I understand they doing their job by sending them back, but what about the tons and tons that here already?

one phone call and a immigration van touching down or how does that work? because i see popo couldnt care less

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 29th, 2020, 11:34 am

Ted_v2 wrote:small thing to cover up the DSS issue, might have a drug bust soon too. I understand they doing their job by sending them back, but what about the tons and tons that here already?

one phone call and a immigration van touching down or how does that work? because i see popo couldnt care less

Hello Ted_v2,

The tons and tons are truly a blessing to T&T.

Venezuelans are reported daily to the TTPS and immigration.

These are however becoming nuisance calls as most Venezuelans being reported have their documents in order.

Trinis must start reporting the Venezuelan criminals i.e - suspicious characters and thugs associating themselves with other Trini criminals and NOT the average hard working honest Venezuelan. That is harassment and wasting the time and resources of the authorities.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 29th, 2020, 11:50 am

MaxPower wrote:Let’s all hope the courts work in the Venezuelans favor. The majority of the population and even the Govt will welcome this.

d Archbishop pray for dem Sunday at Mass - even let them read a reading in Espanol

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 29th, 2020, 3:21 pm

redmanjp wrote:

d Archbishop pray for dem Sunday at Mass - even let them read a reading in Espanol

Hello redmanjp,

The good man above at work once again.

Trinis and Venezuelans must kneel down and pray together.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 29th, 2020, 10:00 pm

a next 26 get hold on the beach yesterday
seems residents calling the cops

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 29th, 2020, 11:15 pm

pugboy wrote:a next 26 get hold on the beach yesterday
seems residents calling the cops

Good citizens, good response TTPS!
Let's get rid of these criminals before they get in.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 30th, 2020, 9:09 am

Before I was thinking the Latin cartel would use the opportunity to come in and gain a foot hold here.

But taking and registering vene just seemed too odd ball a decision to jess up and make.

Now I thinking they deliberately intending for Latin gangs to come here using the vene registration as a cover.

Y?
security contracts.
If u always have crime, you u always hadda pelt out money behind security.

And if the crime getting worse and worse, you hadd pelt out more and more money.

Fleck the health care and the education and the road.

A road is not a necessity, but muder and robbery are... I to address the that is.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”