TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 28th, 2021, 11:22 am

alfa wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:Yes, the thousands of Trinis keeping Trinidad moving lazily. Firetruck you and your whole inbred family.

Fixed it for you Slim.

Tell your countrymen to get to work and stop looking for every single excuse not to work.

Stop the liming the partying and the irresponsibility.

Foreigners are coming here and taking over because Trinis allowed them to.

If Trinis stepped up their game and valued their country, Venes in particular would not see a big green light flashing in the East.

Change the attitude and get serious.

I have to agree with slim on this one Max. We have one of the largest methanol plants on the world and was at one point the largest. Plus a thriving oil industry before it was decimated and not forgetting dozens of other petrochemical plants as well as food and beverage as well as large scale manufacturing. All of which are manned and operated by said Trinis and on some cases on a 24 hour cycle. One false move and entire communities can be destroyed but yet nothing of that scale ever happened. I might even go out on a limb to say we have some of the best in the world and it's these same Trinis that have this country's economy existing today. Granted we have a poor customer service sector and I believe it's here where vene sufferers are competing and as you said dominating

Hello alfa,

In full agreement with your comments.

I am always strong in saying that we have some of the best in the world. That’s exactly my point...some meaning a small portion and not enough.

We could be so much better if the majority of Trinis would change their complacent ignorant mentality.

There is too much complaining and excuses.

Both you and Slim, tell me something.....these Trinis on 24 hour cycles with this huge responsibility on their shoulders. These Trinis that have our country existing today...

Did they just walk into a job?

Did any of them start off dirt poor and small before they made it big?

Did any of them endure poor working conditions in the early stages of their career and STILL fought through with a positive attitude?

Did any of them refuse to work or work halfway and stay ONE place because of a horrible boss?

Did they throw away their books and give up on promotion/career goals because their crappy jobs were too stressful?

Didnt they ketch their ASS to be in this important position?

How much support do you think they really had from their countrymen?

WHY is it that they CAN do it and the VAST majority CANT?

This is exactly why our good hard working Trinis are migrating.

I will say again, Trinis must do better.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby matr1x » February 28th, 2021, 2:45 pm

The flaw with max reasoning is that trinis work hard, but he chooses not to recognize it. Are there lazy trinis? Yes. Are there hard working venes? Yes. Are there lazy venes who chose to support the cartels and come over bringing crocus bag with cocaine? Yes.

The issue is many years from now employers will hire trini-vene kids becuase they will take less pay and squeeze your kids out. And at that point it will be too late.

To deal with an infestation, you must tackle the source and weak points. Only thieves and rapists come in through the window. Allies come and wait at the front door.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 28th, 2021, 4:10 pm

matr1x wrote:The flaw with max reasoning is that trinis work hard, but he chooses not to recognize it. Are there lazy trinis? Yes. Are there hard working venes? Yes. Are there lazy venes who chose to support the cartels and come over bringing crocus bag with cocaine? Yes.

To deal with an infestation, you must tackle the source and weak points. Only thieves and rapists come in through the window. Allies come and wait at the front door.

Slim,

All correct.

But crime remains Low and the service industry is improving.

Plenty positive effects from the “infestation”.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 28th, 2021, 4:22 pm

Illegal entry into a country is still a crime buddy, whether authorities acting on it
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:The flaw with max reasoning is that trinis work hard, but he chooses not to recognize it. Are there lazy trinis? Yes. Are there hard working venes? Yes. Are there lazy venes who chose to support the cartels and come over bringing crocus bag with cocaine? Yes.

Slim,

All correct.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 28th, 2021, 7:22 pm

timelapse wrote:Illegal entry into a country is still a crime buddy, whether authorities acting on it
MaxPower wrote:

Slim,

All correct.

The issue with MaxPower point of view is low detection rate (the vene crimes aren't reported) and willingness to accept a certain level of crime if there is benefit.

Its like saying a girl getting raped was a good thing because it wasn't detected and she had an orgasm.

In other words, venes coming over illegally and being ok with the crime as long as they are serving a perceived need means you are ok and supporting their criminality

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 1st, 2021, 7:44 am

Max doesn't realize that he supporting international human trafficking and all the corrupt officials that enabling it BOTH here and Venezuela

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 1st, 2021, 8:01 am

Friends,

I support the Venezuelans that make positive contributions to our society.

I support the Venezuelans that come to us GENUINELY fleeing from a country of severe economical crisis.

These people, these HUMAN beings, have lost their homes, their families, their jobs and most of all their livelihood.

Humanity is calling upon us. Let us put color, race, nationality and the xenophobic behavior aside and help one another.

I say again, i do NOT support any criminal activity in particular those who take advantage of our leniency.

Yes, i agree that entering illegally is against the law, but we have to understand the tragic situation that these poor humble people are experiencing. Let us help them, let us put food in their mouths, let us embrace them as they set foot on our land..let us share our resources.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » March 1st, 2021, 8:31 am

maxPower is the kind of guy to anally smuggle a cellphone into Golden Grove for his vene girl husband

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 1st, 2021, 10:34 am

Fixed it for you bruh

MG Man wrote:maxPower is the kind of guy to anally smuggle a cellphone into Venezuelan prison for his vene girl husband

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » March 1st, 2021, 10:38 am

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahamaxisoneliltuntunhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 1st, 2021, 12:47 pm

Most of the applications for refugee status are fake.

I have a compromise.

Give them Trinidad, and we take allow Venezuela.

Hahahaha. Joking. Been to Venezuela, not impressed

KM_2NR
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby KM_2NR » March 1st, 2021, 12:55 pm

how much vene is estimated to be here? was like 40k in 2018 , could it be close to 80-100k by now?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 1st, 2021, 1:17 pm

Simple answer:Too many
KM_2NR wrote:how much vene is estimated to be here? was like 40k in 2018 , could it be close to 80-100k by now?

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » March 1st, 2021, 1:29 pm

KM_2NR wrote:how much vene is estimated to be here? was like 40k in 2018 , could it be close to 80-100k by now?

In excess of 200k

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » March 1st, 2021, 2:33 pm

i wish that covid sample sequencing could prove the origin of this community spread being Venezuela

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 1st, 2021, 4:02 pm

Team,

This is the approach needed from our younger generation.

The mixing of our cultures shows that we as a people can learn to live and accept our Venezuelan neighbors.

This is very touching.

https://newsday.co.tt/2021/02/28/venezu ... o-jumbies/

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 1st, 2021, 4:05 pm

I thought you didn't like carnival.Make up your mind nah homie

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 1st, 2021, 5:36 pm

timelapse wrote:I thought you didn't like carnival.Make up your mind nah homie

Hello timelapse,

Thanks for remembering my comments on that.

This is traditional Carnival bro, something that has faded away many years now....not the smelly wet fetes which is what it is to date.

Interested in your thoughts if you have any on the article.

I think our young aspiring Trini youths should have joined them with our colors...red, white and black. This would put great emphasis on our cosmopolitan nation and inspire others.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 1st, 2021, 6:25 pm

The venes don't intend to go back.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 1st, 2021, 6:26 pm

,Mr Bisnath has plenty kids doing moco jumbie .They always out and about at events and are no strangers to being in the media.
I grew up around Uncle Junior when he used to work at Ministry of Works furniture section.This guy taught me most of what I know about wood work.Very caring guy that loves to teach kids.He doesn't have the kind of social biases that I have.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 1st, 2021, 6:28 pm

timelapse wrote:,Mr Bisnath has plenty kids doing moco jumbie .They always out and about at events and are no strangers to being in the media.
I grew up around Uncle Junior when he used to work at Ministry of Works furniture section.This guy taught me most of what I know about wood work.Very caring guy that loves to teach kids.He doesn't have the kind of social biases that I have.

Thanks bro

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 1st, 2021, 6:31 pm

Heard a "migrant" died of cancer. And cnc3 felt the need to make it some tragedy. And ignore all of locals who can't afford cancer treatment.

Today, the sun shine a bit brighter

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » March 1st, 2021, 6:33 pm

MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:I thought you didn't like carnival.Make up your mind nah homie

Hello timelapse,

Thanks for remembering my comments on that.

This is traditional Carnival bro, something that has faded away many years now....not the smelly wet fetes which is what it is to date.

Interested in your thoughts if you have any on the article.

I think our young aspiring Trini youths should have joined them with our colors...red, white and black. This would put great emphasis on our cosmopolitan nation and inspire others.

I like the attempt at cultural assimilation into the host nation and not the other way around. We have enough of this Latin night's dotishness already. If their papers are in order and are willing to make here a better place I support that

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » March 2nd, 2021, 12:51 pm

Venezuelan man seriously wounded after stabbing attack by two other Venezuelans

A 26-year-old Venezuelan national currently is warded in a serious condition at hospital, after he was attacked and stabbed by two other Venezuelans.

Guardian Media understands that Jose Gregorio Garcia Medrano, who resides at Iere Village Branch Road, Princes Town, was attacked in the wee hours of Sunday 28 February 2021.

Police said around 1:28 am, Medrano had an altercation with two of his countrymen along the Iere Village Branch Road.  Both reportedly were armed with knives, and they allegedly dealt him several stabs about his body before running off.

Medrano was taken to the Princes Town Health Facility by an ambulance.

Initially, investigators were unable to interview him because he could not speak English.

He was transferred to the San Fernando General Hospital where he remains warded.

PC Dennis is investigating.

- T&T Guardian

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 2nd, 2021, 1:22 pm

^ unacceptable but a once in a blue moon happening.

Crime remains low from the Venezuelan community.

Let us get rid of the few bad apples we have.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » March 2nd, 2021, 1:35 pm

MaxPower is the kind of guy to stab himself, to prove Trinis are criminals

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 2nd, 2021, 3:48 pm

MG Man wrote:MaxPower is the kind of guy to stab himself, to prove Trinis are criminals

Toolum,

In T&T, compare 200,000 Venezuelans to 200,000 Trinis in both work etiquette and crime and tell me the result.

Be prepared for embarrassment when you get the results.

Don’t think about it too much k chunks, it can be upsetting for those who have a hard time accepting reality.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » March 2nd, 2021, 3:53 pm

MaxPower wrote:
MG Man wrote:MaxPower is the kind of guy to stab himself, to prove Trinis are criminals

Toolum,

In T&T, compare 200,000 Venezuelans to 200,000 Trinis in both work etiquette and crime and tell me the result.

Don’t think about it too much k chunks, it can be upsetting for those who have a hard time accepting reality.

I'd rather have 100k vene girls to look at versus the overweight conservative Trini women.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 2nd, 2021, 3:57 pm

Hope you have enough money to mind their lazy uneducated arse.All dem know to do is spend YOUR money and skin out all day.Also, the majority of them overweight with their big round heads.Is the fair skin does ketch allyuh fellas.If all the respect you have for women is them being your whores, that's where the tusty man behavior does cause women to get kidnapped and killed.Have some respect for the mothers and sisters out there.They deserve fulfilling careers and self respect.Being conservative is a mark of self respect.
Dohplaydat wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Toolum,

I'd rather have 100k vene girls to look at versus the overweight conservative Trini women.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 2nd, 2021, 4:21 pm

timelapse wrote:Hope you have enough money to mind their lazy uneducated arse.All dem know to do is spend YOUR money and skin out all day.Also, the majority of them overweight with their big round heads.Is the fair skin does ketch allyuh fellas.If all the respect you have for women is them being your whores, that's where the tusty man behavior does cause women to get kidnapped and killed.Have some respect for the mothers and sisters out there.They deserve fulfilling careers and self respect.Being conservative is a mark of self respect.
Dohplaydat wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Toolum,

Trinis generally have a problem with fair skin color and not only from Venezuelans.

Trinis could never stop beating up about how the white man, the syrian and the chinee running the show.

The color hate hadda stop.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”