TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 30th, 2020, 12:58 am

88sins wrote:To stay on topic, here is a light and some insight for those in the dark, whether by choosing or by happenstance.

Do not take your eyes off of or drop your guard on a Columbian, or a Venezuelan, or a Brazilian. Some will know full well why I say this, many will not.
I done dey.
if you clueless, say so and I would post why I say so.
Be informed in advance, what I would post would be based on personal experience and many years worth of observation and interaction.

Reek,

We all know your inhumane and disrespectful views towards the Venezuelans especially the women you admitted to paying/forcing them to have intercourse with you unwillingly.

So yeh, i could see why you have issues when YOU drop your guard, don’t use that as a general statement because it’s not happening frequently. Actually its your own Trinis that people would be cautious and untrusting over a Vene.

If you give respect, you will get respect.

One of these days a Vene will give you something to remember.

Run along now.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby hover11 » November 30th, 2020, 3:25 am

Please enlighten us on your experience
88sins wrote:To stay on topic, here is a light and some insight for those in the dark, whether by choosing or by happenstance.

Do not take your eyes off of or drop your guard on a Columbian, or a Venezuelan, or a Brazilian. Some will know full well why I say this, many will not.
I done dey.
if you clueless, say so and I would post why I say so.
Be informed in advance, what I would post would be based on personal experience and many years worth of observation and interaction.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 30th, 2020, 5:45 am

Good Morning Team,

For those of you on the IG,

Check out myob.ent and look at the last few videos with a Venezuelan talking.

Basically, the short video is very pleasant and respectful, and references how unreliable Trinis are.

Sombreros off to the amigo for letting locals know he is not afraid to speak out on his observations.

Words cannot explain how this made my day.

Anyone has his IG though? would like to make contact and express my appreciation and pledge my support to his community.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » November 30th, 2020, 5:57 am

The real issue, is the misrepresented terms of them being granted refugee status. Any of them looked like they were struggling?

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 30th, 2020, 6:51 am

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... gyNm3ScnbI

Are the children being trafficked as profitable as the drugs and ammunition ?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 30th, 2020, 7:16 am

Kenjo wrote:https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/unhcr-alerted-venezuelan-children-being-smuggled/article_71f8912c-32a9-11eb-aa73-eb37ed9a08be.html?fbclid=IwAR1LHggdI1Gj9G3wDI9I6iGRqE1wwxevZY-dn-QjGDr8PI-bBgyNm3ScnbI

Are the children being trafficked as profitable as the drugs and ammunition ?

It will appear that way

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 30th, 2020, 8:01 am

@hover11
Ok, here it goes.
For starters, all 3 tend to look at people of African heritage very negatively. They see black people as inferior, and show it openly.

Now, Venezuelans, Colombians, and Brazilians, they are all 3 peoples that are for the most part deeply religious and devout Catholics, and yet for all their religiousness they at the same time have been known over the decades to possess very crooked values and warped priorities, and they all share ⁶ a very broken moral compass.

A Colombian woman would have zero issues with turning other women into prostitutes. I've seen them in action there, AND here. One try to get in my wife head and turn she out, right here in Trinidad, she guess wrong that time. In their mind, and they does say out loud, "God gave women a meow for a reason" meaning it's a sure way to either control a man or get his money. Colombian men are violent and corrupt, and quick to do some real sick sh!t to you (50/50 chance they'd kill you) if you and them fall out and they think that they can take you.

Brazilian women, they deep into looks and vanity, to an extent that defies logic. As an example, many a Brazilian female would spend the bulk of her time, effort and resources on anything that she thinks would give her an edge and have her looking the best, trying to outdo other women. The objective is to look like an ig model and portray an image as close to being a celebrity as much as possible. Makeup, designer clothing, jewelry, accessories, phones, etc., that's the priority. Here's an example. If a Brazilian female is hungry, but at the same time she thinks she need makeup but she only could afford either one and not both, take what I telling you, she is going to spend her money on the makeup and try to figure out how to get food from some poor simp after. And don't let another woman come around that looking as good or better than her, that is grounds to start a war, is raw hatred and disdain, they do not like the idea of being the second best looking woman in the immediate area when they out with their people. The fellas they on looks thing too, but not as bad as the females. And they kinda easy to influence into criminal activity, but also into productive behaviors. The fellas also tend to be a bit more religious and practical than the girls. And they always on the hustle, because to get a bess gyul you need to be able to show you have the money and can afford to maintain her image.

Venezuelans are a very religious, and at the same time a very misguided people. For the females, selling sex is normal for them just like the Columbians, and they are almost as obsessed with looks as Brazilians. The men are can work hard, but make no mistake, if they spot an opportunity where they can gain significant rewards by robbing you even though they working for you they will not hesitate to do so. They don't care about anything or anyone else outside of their own immediate people. To them, stealing isn't right, but it isn't wrong either. Once they get what they want that is all. A Venezuelan will be selling you fish. While he cutting it up, you will see it rotten, he seeing that the same as you, and when you tell him it rotten he will insist it's not and try his best to convince you to pay him for it and take it. He doesn't care that if you eat it it could kill you or get you sick, all he studying is you have money and he wants it.

Peruvians, Bolivians, Argentinians, and other peoples on the Latin American continent, are nothing like those 3. For the most part, they all relatively normal. They not crazy about black people, but they won't let your skin color affect their interactions with you. But Colombians Brazilians and Venezuelans? Deal with them if you want, but know what you dealing with and how they would deal with you if they feel like they have the option.

These are just a few of my observations from dealing with these people, both in their respective countries and here. It have plenty more to them, but I won't go further as it'd take up to much of my time and me eh getting paid to write a book about these people's warped senses of morality.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 30th, 2020, 8:30 am

88sins wrote:@hover11
Ok, here it goes.
For starters, all 3 tend to look at people of African heritage very negatively. They see black people as inferior, and show it openly.

From the videos online of the zesser parties in whatever remote ghetto locations it doesnt appear as if the "white venez" having any problems socializing and rubbing shoulders with them.... there have been numerous videos of the now famous white zesser mingling in with all the brams....

Now, Venezuelans, Colombians, and Brazilians, they are all 3 peoples that are for the most part deeply religious and devout Catholics, and yet for all their religiousness they at the same time have been known over the decades to possess very crooked values and warped priorities, and they all share ⁶ a very broken moral compass.

A Colombian woman would have zero issues with turning other women into prostitutes. I've seen them in action there, AND here. One try to get in my wife head and turn she out, right here in Trinidad, she guess wrong that time. In their mind, and they does say out loud, "God gave women a meow for a reason" meaning it's a sure way to either control a man or get his money. Colombian men are violent and corrupt, and quick to do some real sick sh!t to you (50/50 chance they'd kill you) if you and them fall out and they think that they can take you.

Brazilian women, they deep into looks and vanity, to an extent that defies logic. As an example, many a Brazilian female would spend the bulk of her time, effort and resources on anything that she thinks would give her an edge and have her looking the best, trying to outdo other women. The objective is to look like an ig model and portray an image as close to being a celebrity as much as possible. Makeup, designer clothing, jewelry, accessories, phones, etc., that's the priority. Here's an example. If a Brazilian female is hungry, but at the same time she thinks she need makeup but she only could afford either one and not both, take what I telling you, she is going to spend her money on the makeup and try to figure out how to get food from some poor simp after. And don't let another woman come around that looking as good or better than her, that is grounds to start a war, is raw hatred and disdain, they do not like the idea of being the second best looking woman in the immediate area when they out with their people. The fellas they on looks thing too, but not as bad as the females. And they kinda easy to influence into criminal activity, but also into productive behaviors. The fellas also tend to be a bit more religious and practical than the girls. And they always on the hustle, because to get a bess gyul you need to be able to show you have the money and can afford to maintain her image.

Venezuelans are a very religious, and at the same time a very misguided people. For the females, selling sex is normal for them just like the Columbians, and they are almost as obsessed with looks as Brazilians. The men are can work hard, but make no mistake, if they spot an opportunity where they can gain significant rewards by robbing you even though they working for you they will not hesitate to do so. They don't care about anything or anyone else outside of their own immediate people. To them, stealing isn't right, but it isn't wrong either. Once they get what they want that is all. A Venezuelan will be selling you fish. While he cutting it up, you will see it rotten, he seeing that the same as you, and when you tell him it rotten he will insist it's not and try his best to convince you to pay him for it and take it. He doesn't care that if you eat it it could kill you or get you sick, all he studying is you have money and he wants it.

Peruvians, Bolivians, Argentinians, and other peoples on the Latin American continent, are nothing like those 3. For the most part, they all relatively normal. They not crazy about black people, but they won't let your skin color affect their interactions with you. But Colombians Brazilians and Venezuelans? Deal with them if you want, but know what you dealing with and how they would deal with you if they feel like they have the option.

These are just a few of my observations from dealing with these people, both in their respective countries and here. It have plenty more to them, but I won't go further as it'd take up to much of my time and me eh getting paid to write a book about these people's warped senses of morality.

Whats quite hilarious is the call from the venezuelan committees accusing Trinidad of being inhumane, why Cant Venezuela themselves put their own police and Violent Guardia NAcional in place to stop themm from arriving here illegally? They complain about Trinidad treating their people badly but they themselves have them suffering and living under tyranny... They are the biggest fr1gg1ng Hypocrites in the southern hemisphere...
What the Venezuelan government should say is that only they are allowed to treat their own people like sh1t and no other country must do so... if you have a pronlem with the manner in which your people are being treated abroad then keep them home..............

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 30th, 2020, 8:33 am

Hello hover11,

Just a reminder that the above comments by poser 88sins aka Reek is his observation, and his observation alone and imaginary in most examples.

This is NOT a true reflection or distinct trait of the referenced groups as intended.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 30th, 2020, 8:41 am

88sins wrote:@hover11
Ok, here it goes.

Generalizing as an argument won’t help much .Trinidad has reached at a point where the numbers are maximized as to how many Venezuelans immigrants we can accept . The ones here that want to bring in every single relative basically are making it like a pyramid scheme where they want to increase numbers . Each immigrant registered now going to look to bring in a next 4 relatives illegally . We have basically maxed out our help and they are biting the hand that feeds them . Whereas their local politicians are impotent at correcting their own problems

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 30th, 2020, 8:46 am

MaxPower wrote:Hello hover11,

Just a reminder that the above comments by poser 88sins aka Reek is his observation, and his observation alone and imaginary in most examples.

This is NOT a true reflection or distinct trait of the referenced groups as intended.
Max,

What 88 wrote is all true .

You have very limited experience with Latin folk. Latin folk believe in high social structure and skin colour. Everything for them is having a high social name with affluence. If they have direct links to Spanish aristocrats then it's a big plus for them. They want nothing to do with black folk.

They view you as black and won't waste time setting u up or robbing your arse.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 30th, 2020, 8:58 am

Ain't no woman on this planet more high maintenance than a Brazilian woman who have a nice face and a good body. Boi they will spend all you have and half of what you didn't make yet on improving their looks, even though they already very pretty and physically attractive. She could be living in a hole in the ground in the favelas, that not gonna bother her.

But the moment she can't find she makeup is a frantic scramble like the world about to come to an end

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 30th, 2020, 9:20 am

88sins wrote:Ain't no woman on this planet more high maintenance than a Brazilian woman who have a nice face and a good body. Boi they will spend all you have and half of what you didn't make yet on improving their looks, even though they already very pretty and physically attractive. She could be living in a hole in the ground in the favelas, that not gonna bother her.

But the moment she can't find she makeup is a frantic scramble like the world about to come to an end
I doh think Max into women, so he safe

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » November 30th, 2020, 9:59 am

Same could be said regarding your observation and yours alone regarding Trinis. It's all relative to who is observing it. Non the less I thank him for his insights and taking the time to share it.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 30th, 2020, 10:21 am

zoom rader wrote:

Max,

You have very limited experience with Latin folk. Latin folk believe in high social structure and skin colour. Everything for them is having a high social name with affluence. If they have direct links to Spanish aristocrats then it's a big plus for them. They want nothing to do with black folk.

Hello Zoom,

All he said is not entirely true.

But i agree when he mentioned them wanting nothing to do with black folk.

Kinda like what happens here in T&T with Indos and Afros too not so? Especially around elections time.

But on another note, if Black folk are aware the Latinos don’t like their kind, then why does the black folk insist to be around them and invade their space with disrespect and harm?

This color ting is a rel issue yes, and unfortunately our black brothers and sisters are discriminated and disliked the most and in most parts of the world.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » November 30th, 2020, 10:40 am

Max

You're a jackarse. Black ppl are feared all around the world meaning ppl are less likely to mess with them

The ppl most hated tend to be south asian people. These people are routinely spat on and ostracised because they are viewed as docile. You will never see a gang of white guys jumping a black guy in Europe but it happens alot with asians.

Max you need to travel and see how the world really works.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 30th, 2020, 11:03 am

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Max,

Hello Zoom,

All he said is not entirely true.

But i agree when he mentioned them wanting nothing to do with black folk.

Kinda like what happens here in T&T with Indos and Afros too not so? Especially around elections time.

But on another note, if Black folk are aware the Latinos don’t like their kind, then why does the black folk insist to be around them and invade their space with disrespect and harm?

This color ting is a rel issue yes, and unfortunately our black brothers and sisters are discriminated and disliked the most and in most parts of the world.

I don't discriminated against the black Sistars , they all pink inside and squirt or cream the same

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 30th, 2020, 11:07 am

Yup, blacks and asians are the most disliked and disrespected people, and even though black people get it bad, the asians get the worst of it.
Not only because asians are perceived as being somewhat submissive, but because they are usually truly minorities in Europe and most developed western countries they migrate to.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 30th, 2020, 11:22 am

Redress10 wrote:Max

You're a jackarse. Black ppl are feared all around the world meaning ppl are less likely to mess with them

The ppl most hated tend to be south asian people. These people are routinely spat on and ostracised because they are viewed as docile. You will never see a gang of white guys jumping a black guy in Europe but it happens alot with asians.

Then Max needs not travel,

I don't want Max getting beat up by white thugs

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » November 30th, 2020, 11:27 am

I've seen asians literally spat on. Both women and men.

White yobs driving around and pulling up to a group of asians who in their late teens and early twenties and spitting at them from the car. They dare not try that with a group of young blacks though.

I have seen mothers and young children harrassed in the street especially if they are muslim. Bullying in school is horrible for asians as well. Ppl openly mock them about how they smell etc.

Even prince Harry got caught using a racial slur against them.

Thing is Asians because they're a minority will never really kick up a fuss. But it's not a bed of roses for them whatsoever.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 30th, 2020, 11:40 am

Jah bless them Asians them making more money than white folk

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.ser ... ome/latest

This data shows that:
•the households most likely to have a weekly income of less than £400 were from the Mixed and Black ethnic groups, at 32% and 35% respectively

•42% of Indian households had a weekly income of £1,000 or more, making them twice as likely to be in this income band as Pakistani (20%) and Black (19%) households

•Black households were most likely out of all ethnic groups to have a weekly income of less than £400, and Indian households most likely to have a weekly income of £1000 or more

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » November 30th, 2020, 12:18 pm

Ignore Zoom and his misleading statistics.

Most of those indians migrating to UK are wealthy to begin with so they would be wealthy anywhere in the world they go. Dirt poor indians can't migrate anywhere except maybe place like Dubai to be slave labour.

Indian education system is mainly private meaning that the better schools are available for those with the means to pay for it. What this means is when an Indian goes overseas to study and migrates to that country they are not migrating for "better opportunities" or wages to send money home. In fact plenty indians are leaving the west to go back home to start companies because India is starting to flourish now with opportunities and wealth that rivals the likes of twitter, facebook etc.

Zoom stop comparing rich indians to those british chavs and the white working class. Zoom basically comparing russell group(cambridge,oxford etc) educated ppl to the likes of the british honey boo boos

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 30th, 2020, 12:49 pm

Zoom the ponytailed penalian is just an insecure dunce lol.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 30th, 2020, 1:05 pm

Redress10 wrote:Ignore Zoom and his misleading statistics.

Most of those indians migrating to UK are wealthy to begin with so they would be wealthy anywhere in the world they go. Dirt poor indians can't migrate anywhere except maybe place like Dubai to be slave labour.

Indian education system is mainly private meaning that the better schools are available for those with the means to pay for it. What this means is when an Indian goes overseas to study and migrates to that country they are not migrating for "better opportunities" or wages to send money home. In fact plenty indians are leaving the west to go back home to start companies because India is starting to flourish now with opportunities and wealth that rivals the likes of twitter, facebook etc.

Zoom stop comparing rich indians to those british chavs and the white working class. Zoom basically comparing russell group(cambridge,oxford etc) educated ppl to the likes of the british honey boo boos
Those are not my figures,

it's from the official UK government website. It's there for all to see.

It's shows earnings for each group according to income.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 30th, 2020, 1:17 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Post the link so the naysayers can see for themselves.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 30th, 2020, 1:32 pm

88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Post the link so the naysayers can see for themselves.

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.ser ... ome/latest

This data shows that:
•the households most likely to have a weekly income of less than £400 were from the Mixed and Black ethnic groups, at 32% and 35% respectively

•42% of Indian households had a weekly income of £1,000 or more, making them twice as likely to be in this income band as Pakistani (20%) and Black (19%) households

•Black households were most likely out of all ethnic groups to have a weekly income of less than £400, and Indian households most likely to have a weekly income of £1000 or more

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » November 30th, 2020, 1:39 pm

Zoom

I understand the figures. What I am saying is that plenty of those indians who settle in UK are already from the merchant and business class of India. They didn't go to UK to do menial jobs to support families back home. They moved to UK to settle in a first world country to expand business opportunities. It would be similar if some of our 1% migrated, lived in a good neighbourhood and sent their children to private school etc.

Those figures make it seem as though Indians are geared towards success. Those indians are already wealthy. The poorest "Indians" I met in Uk were from Trinidad/guyana etc. Note I'm not grouping Bangladeshis/pakistanis etc together. Ppl from TT moved to UK for better job opportunities. This usually followed attending University there. Most Indians I met their grandparents or parents moved to UK to start a business or send their children to boarding school there. So it's not about moving to get a paycheck.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 30th, 2020, 2:13 pm

Redress10 wrote:Zoom

I understand the figures. What I am saying is that plenty of those indians who settle in UK are already from the merchant and business class of India. They didn't go to UK to do menial jobs to support families back home. They moved to UK to settle in a first world country to expand business opportunities. It would be similar if some of our 1% migrated, lived in a good neighbourhood and sent their children to private school etc.

Those figures make it seem as though Indians are geared towards success. Those indians are already wealthy. The poorest "Indians" I met in Uk were from Trinidad/guyana etc. Note I'm not grouping Bangladeshis/pakistanis etc together. Ppl from TT moved to UK for better job opportunities. This usually followed attending University there. Most Indians I met their grandparents or parents moved to UK to start a business or send their children to boarding school there. So it's not about moving to get a paycheck.

There are less 52000 Trinidadians & Guyanese living in the UK out of a Total population of 66.7 Million . That is 0.078% of the UK population

Out of that 52000 there will be more or less having an equal number of Afro & Injun, so we looking at around 30000 Injuns

30000 Injuns is a drop in bucket, I don't know who you hang out with but most the Trinis I know both Afro & Injun have good paying jobs and are doing "OK" for themselves, some face a struggle but they say they will rather face it in the UK.

First generation immigrants always face a struggle to settle , buts its their offspring that are ones that see advancements.

I cant say much on UK Guyanese cause I never came across any.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » November 30th, 2020, 2:21 pm

Zooms

I called them "poor" in comparison to Indians. These trini indians were doctors and other professionals. They still needed a job to put food on the table. This is different to the Indians who own businesses there in Uk and back in India. This could be jewellery manufacturers or people in the mobile business. They don't need a paycheck.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 30th, 2020, 2:27 pm

Redress10 wrote:Max

Hello Redress10

I am in disagreement with south asian people being the most hated.

I have travelled to the US and Europe and have never seen our Asian brothers and sisters being discriminated. It exists yes, but you are obviously exaggerating my good man.

Definitely in the US, Asian discrimination hardly exists as all i see is our black brothers and sisters being killed, brutalized everyday. Not as much in the UK as they tend to have the blacks in line.

When last have you seen an Asian being assaulted by the police?

When last a cop pulled over a car because of a suspecting looking Asian?

Social media, WHERE are the Asian videos?

Where are the Asian i can’t breath videos?

Where are the Asian cries for justice?

Not even a lil documentary on asian slavery or discrimination?

Headlines: Cop shoots Asian man?
Headlines: South Asian man ambushed?

The jails are flooded with Asians because they are hated so much?

Asian Lives Matter?

Lmao @ Asians being the most hated.

Pull yourself together Redress10.

I say again, and the world stats prove it....not the one country you probably visited and feel you know it all bro.

Unfortunately, our Black brothers and sisters are the most discriminated. They are feared as you said, advantaged, scorned, hated, avoided, typically suspected and disrespected with most cases being highly questionable.

Anyways, i researched South Asian discrimination and not many articles came up.....probably down for maintenance, will try again later.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”