TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby Kenjo » November 27th, 2020, 6:50 pm

MaxPower wrote:Ask Biden who is Keith Rowley

He visited Trinidad already you know ? Hopefully he vaguely remembers Trinidad

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 27th, 2020, 8:35 pm

There's actually pic of them together

Lou Screuz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Lou Screuz » November 27th, 2020, 8:52 pm

stuart Young is a complete failure

like this pnm government of which he is a part of

who pulling this country in a direction that nobody want to go in

by we foot

but we not kicking and screaming - we just quiet

at most - some pnm grassroots starting to open their mouth

but they only saying things like

"how come we dont take in immigrants from haiti and dominica ? they hair too natty and skin too dark for certain factions ?" :roll:

i wonder if they will ever realize that they voted for this ?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 27th, 2020, 9:04 pm

Lou Screuz wrote:stuart Young is a complete failure

by we foot

"how come we dont take in immigrants from haiti and dominica ? they hair too natty and skin too dark for certain factions ?" :roll:

The red Goverment was given a directive from 1% to take in non Afro folk.

Afro immigrants from small islands have failed TT, just look at the massive crime problem we have from these primative people. They are of no use to the development of TT.

Then again why would we want Haitians here ? On another note Dominicans do not consider themselves black and they look down on Black folk especially Haitians.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 27th, 2020, 9:05 pm

zoom rader wrote:

by we foot

Afro immigrants from small islands have failed TT, just look at the massive crime problem we have from these primative people. They are of no use to the development of TT.

Then again why would we want Haitians here ? On another note Dominicans do not consider themselves black and they look down on Black folk especially Haitians.

It's spelt primitive, not primative, dunce ZPP.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 27th, 2020, 9:36 pm

zoom rader wrote:

by we foot

Hmmm

Zoom,

How can our Afro immigrants improve?

How can we as a people, as a nation help them?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 27th, 2020, 10:34 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
88sins wrote:Fellas, I have an open question for allyuh so anyone who wants to can respond.

If similar conditions they running from in Venezuela happen right here (rampant violent crime, no food, limited power, no fuel, no meds, etc.), do you think you and your family could survive such conditions indefinitely, & how would you deal with Venezuelams here considering that this illegal immigrant problem probably may have been a contributing factor to arrive at such an outcome?

I have a reason for this question that I will reveal eventually.

I have acreage to plant (some already planted in fact) and options to migrate if conditions get Venezuela-like. The hero in me would like to think that I could make it, but that depends largely on it being me alone, and not subjecting my family to that unnecessary hardship.
I'd kill any[b] Venezuelans, or any one else for that matter, who bring their criminal intent around my children if I have to.[/b]

Venezuelans have NO hate and extreme criminal intent like a Trini gangster .

Venezuelans will NOT harm Children . It's their culture . Family oriented .

Trini gangster will kill you in cold blood once you see their face .

Trini gangters are full of hate and demonic motives - they are Trini trained .

Trini gangster know that TTPS will NOT investigate .

But what is surprising is you have children and your posts are gangster :lol:

What's not surprising is your ignorance of what I actually typed :roll:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 27th, 2020, 11:04 pm

j.o.e wrote:
timelapse wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
88sins wrote:Fellas, I have an open question for allyuh so anyone who wants to can respond.

If similar conditions they running from in Venezuela happen right here (rampant violent crime, no food, limited power, no fuel, no meds, etc.), do you think you and your family could survive such conditions indefinitely, & how would you deal with Venezuelams here considering that this illegal immigrant problem probably may have been a contributing factor to arrive at such an outcome?

I have acreage to plant (some already planted in fact) and options to migrate if conditions get Venezuela-like. The hero in me would like to think that I could make it, but that depends largely on it being me alone, and not subjecting my family to that unnecessary hardship.
I'd kill any Venezuelans, or any one else for that matter, who bring their criminal intent around my children if I have to.

Now I know for sure you mentally retarded or blind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Venezuela

They have one of the HIGHEST murder rates in the world, drug trafficking and get this ARMED PARAMILITARY GANGS. Trinidad gangsters are fleas compared to these guys.Not to mention the rampant pickpocketing in crowded areas .Boy rock so with your delusional self

Thank you I don’t know why people think Vennies are to be trusted. Crime is rampant and it has been before this crisis. In the 80’s and 90’s which were the good days, it wasn’t safe to be moving around as a tourist.
If you’re pick pocketed in Caracas be glad because robberies are bloody and violent.
Some people in here get a smile from a mamacita and they feel their piggy jump for the first time in a good while and willing to paint them as the most pious and decent people.

Never mind "in a good while", Max Cax still playing QC, and he coco can't get up. How do you explain that? :lol:

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 28th, 2020, 4:48 am

De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
timelapse wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

I'd kill any Venezuelans, or any one else for that matter, who bring their criminal intent around my children if I have to.

Now I know for sure you mentally retarded or blind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Venezuela

They have one of the HIGHEST murder rates in the world, drug trafficking and get this ARMED PARAMILITARY GANGS. Trinidad gangsters are fleas compared to these guys.Not to mention the rampant pickpocketing in crowded areas .Boy rock so with your delusional self

Thank you I don’t know why people think Vennies are to be trusted. Crime is rampant and it has been before this crisis. In the 80’s and 90’s which were the good days, it wasn’t safe to be moving around as a tourist.
If you’re pick pocketed in Caracas be glad because robberies are bloody and violent.
Some people in here get a smile from a mamacita and they feel their piggy jump for the first time in a good while and willing to paint them as the most pious and decent people.

Never mind "in a good while", Max Cax still playing QC, and he coco can't get up. How do you explain that? :lol:

Venezuelans are peaceful and highly educated people . Oh Olli Bai - No more QC - Max is a SC :lol:

Most will migrate onto USA as Biden Elect has promised :angel:

Venezuelans do NOT make "sada" or " corn bread " so if Mamcita smile at you - move on :lol:

And they LOVE real men with money like any real Trini woman :lol:

So little boys with dragon breathe and poco chocolate cup of cafe con lechce need NAH apply :!:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 28th, 2020, 10:54 am

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

by we foot

Hmmm

Zoom,

We can't handle more unproductive afro immigrants , so its best not to allow these people in.

However by all means let all productive educated immigrants in whatever colour they are.

Then again why would educated immigrants come here, we only seem to attract undesirables.

Trinidad is not attractive for good working folk.

Our Afro folk is a difficult problem to slove, as king Rowlee say they live in slums which is goven by the red Goverment.

Even an afro goverment does nothing for their own people.

We just have wait till these people die off or are breeded out. This is why the red Goverment is pushing immigration for non Afro folk.

Black countries are all failures,,not one of dem is successful.

When you look at places to migrate to its always a white countries that decent people rush to go. How many decent folk rush to migrate to a black country

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » November 28th, 2020, 12:01 pm

Everybody true colors and primal instincts coming out now..its not about protecting our borders now,its about racial fetishes and racial superiority complexes all of a sudden with allyuh black backsides...

Whatever you say about black people others say about you and worse,you dont stand out as anything better,actially people of south asian ancestry are viewed even lower than the lowest of blacks and Africans in all the 'best countries',keep it up you will get your reality check one day and you'll be glad to see a negro.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 28th, 2020, 12:20 pm

VII wrote:Everybody true colors and primal instincts coming out now..its not about protecting our borders now,its about racial fetishes and racial superiority complexes all of a sudden with allyuh black backsides...

Whatever you say about black people others say about you and worse,you dont stand out as anything better,actially people of south asian ancestry are viewed even lower than the lowest of blacks and Africans in all the 'best countries',keep it up you will get your reality check one day and you'll be glad to see a negro.
Once a person is legal, productive and law abiding then let them come in.

They could be the lowest of the low but real hard working and adding value to TT. Those are the people that TT need.

We do not want the masses that came here and settled in Beetham and laventille. Those people are a problem and they cause havoc and inflict crime on real TT citizens.

These people give real Trini Afros a bad name. Keep small islanders out

Gentrification is needed in TT. The same red Goverment that you support is kicking Afros out from East POS. I don't see you commenting on this.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 28th, 2020, 12:40 pm

VII wrote:Everybody true colors and primal instincts coming out now..its not about protecting our borders now,its about racial fetishes and racial superiority complexes all of a sudden with allyuh black backsides...

They out in full on this thread. They know what they seeing is wrong too inno as they dare not say that in public or if they do they make sure to take a temperature check (that is a reading of the room) before they do

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 28th, 2020, 12:41 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

by we foot

Hmmm

Zoom,

We can't handle more unproductive afro immigrants , so its best not to allow these people in.

However by all means let all productive educated immigrants in whatever colour they are.

Then again why would educated immigrants come here, we only seem to attract undesirables.

Our Afro folk is a difficult problem to slove, as king Rowlee say they live in slums which is goven by the red Goverment.

We just have wait till these people die off or are breeded out. This is why the red Goverment is pushing immigration for non Afro folk.

When you look at places to migrate to its always a white countries that decent people rush to go. How many decent folk rush to migrate to a black country

Hmmm strong points.

Many will see this as racist, i see reality and current happenings.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 28th, 2020, 12:47 pm

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

by we foot

Hmmm

Zoom,

Hmmm strong points.

Many will see this as racist, i see reality and current happenings.
Those that see it as racist just don't want to admit the truth.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 28th, 2020, 1:01 pm

elec2020 wrote:

They out in full on this thread. They know what they seeing is wrong too inno as they dare not say that in public or if they do they make sure to take a temperature check (that is a reading of the room) before they do
No one is out in full force here.

Some folk live in the real world and see what is taking place.

I lambasted Max for not hiring legal Nigerians cause he felt that his customers are uncomfortable with their presence.

In a way I see his point from a bussiness view.

If any of you folk had a bussiness to run and you need to attract customers, would you hire folk from Beetham and laventille with their ghetto behaviour ?

These folk give real Trini Afros a bad name.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » November 28th, 2020, 2:02 pm

This false sense of superiority that trinis have is fcuking hilarious.

Man talking abt nigerians cause he see a nigerian working security here and there in Trinidad.

The amt of nigerians I know who money will put alluh so called 1% to shame and they are not even part of the 1% of their country. I know nigerians who approaching 60-70 years old who grandparents went Oxford/ Cambridge and boarding schools. We talking serious old money elites. Things trinis can't even begin to comprehend.

Keep it together folks.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 28th, 2020, 2:22 pm

Redress10 wrote:This false sense of superiority that trinis have is fcuking hilarious.

Man talking abt nigerians cause he see a nigerian working security here and there in Trinidad.

The amt of nigerians I know who money will put alluh so called 1% to shame and they are not even part of the 1% of their country. I know nigerians who approaching 60-70 years old who grandparents went Oxford/ Cambridge and boarding schools. We talking serious old money elites. Things trinis can't even begin to comprehend.

Keep it together folks.
Yup this is true, most belong to the Igbo tribe which are the bussiness tribe. They are really old money

The super rich ones live in London and only marry within their tribe.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 28th, 2020, 2:41 pm

Do not play games with humanity.

IMG_5809.JPG

SEVENTEEN Venezuelan nationals, including 11 children, have been released from the State’s quarantine facility at the heliport in Chaguaramas.

News of their release came yesterday morning, when several habeas corpus writs filed on their behalf came up virtually for hearing before Justice Joan Charles.

The Venezuelans released were not part of the group initially deported on Sunday and who returned to Trinidad on Tuesday afternoon.

Their release is one of the latest developments following a week of controversy over the treatment of Venezuelan asylum seekers in this country by the State.

The applications filed by attorneys Criston J Williams, Kerrina Samdeo and Jerome Riley, first came up for hearing on Tuesday during which Justice Joan Charles ordered that several illegal migrants be released and placed on supervision orders pending the hearing and outcome of their substantive claims.

For those whose applications were not dealt with on Tuesday, the judge was to deliver her ruling yesterday.

However, when it was called, Justice Charles was informed that the children and six adults—two of whom are in their 80s—were ­released from the facility and placed on supervision orders.

However, attorney for the State Neil Byam said he was aware the group had been released, but ­received no instructions as to why exactly this had been done.

All of those released have family members who are currently registered to legally reside in Trinidad and Tobago.

This is not the first time that Vene­zuelan nationals who arrived in this country illegally have been ­released from detention via the judicial system.

This has taken place a number of times in the past, with those released being mandated to reside at a specific location only while under the supervision of the State.

On Wednesday, Samdeo also issued a letter to the Immigration Division, asking for disclosure of any policy, whether written or unwritten, to address refugee/asylum matters in this country.

The attorney also asked for disclosure of any policy relating to the detention of those deemed vulnerable; and any declaration or notification by the Government that it has denounced the 1951 UN Convention on the Status of Refugees.

Up to yesterday, she had received no response.

‘Humane thing to do’

During the hearing, Justice Charles was told the two elderly Venezuelans were released into the custody of Leopold Rojas, the son of one of them.

Rojas is a registered non-national.

In their applications, the attorneys were asking that their clients be released on supervision orders given that they were minors and elderly.

Upon being informed of their release, the judge said she was pleased by the decision of the State as it was “the humane thing to do”.

Williams has also asked that Justice Charles deliver a written ruling in the matters since he was concerned about the country’s image over recent criticism related to the treatment of Venezuelan nationals.

In response to this, the judge said in doing so, she would be addressing strictly the law and not politics.

She recalled the matter on Tuesday in which she stated the decision to detain minors in jail-like conditions was setting a bad precedent, attracting negative publicity for the country, and that there must be some type of intervention by the legislative arm of the State to ensure such incidents do not take place again.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » November 28th, 2020, 4:36 pm

Yes boi went to school with a good few in England,and those are the guys I learned about real high quality stuff from, homes in Knightsbridge near Harrods,Cartier watches ,cashmere sweaters,London tailor made jackets etc,bigger estate homes in Surrey on the outskirts of London etc,and a big one with an almost mile long driveway was a cousin's house,the depth is real.

The men dont only wear polo they play polo too,we've remained friends and are part of school groups so we keep in touch, on ig and fb man looking like Ralp Lauren logo,only better,and many private jet shots,had great times with them in London,they treat me like a lil brother,they were well brought up and well rounded too,will put the average Trini rich Indian or Syrian to shame with class behaviour and dignity alone,not to mention London properties .lol..

Yeah some Tinis so fulla shyte it ain't funny,or is it,lol!!

Redress10 wrote:This false sense of superiority that trinis have is fcuking hilarious.

Keep it together folks.
Last edited by VII on November 28th, 2020, 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » November 28th, 2020, 4:44 pm

Zoom and Max like they finding common ground, it had to happen..

'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' ...

elec2020 wrote:

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » November 28th, 2020, 5:03 pm

VII wrote:Yes boi went to school with a good few in England,and those are the guys I learned about real high quality stuff from, homes in Knightsbridge near Harrods,Cartier watches ,cashmere sweaters,London tailor made jackets etc,bigger estate homes in Surrey on the outskirts of London etc,and a big one with an almost mile long driveway was a cousin's house,the depth is real.

The men dont only wear polo they play polo too,we've remained friends and are part of school groups so we keep in touch, on ig and fb man looking like Ralp Lauren logo,only better,and many private jet shots,had great times with them in London,they treat me like a lil brother,they were brought up and well rounded too,will put the average Trini rich Indian or Syrian to shame with class behaviour and dignity alone,not to mention London properties .lol..

Keep it together folks.

Thing is too...they eh boasting abt anything. It eh no show off thing. Is just "life" for them. The minute a trini get a lil dust...nothing to even talk abt he does have to tell the world.

Ya also can't beat them on education. They may be wealthy but they make sure to excel. They also don't spend time running down hos or trying to impress women.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 28th, 2020, 5:24 pm

Its how allyuh boasting about groups and people out of T&T lol

Lets talk what’s happening IN T&T and not irrelevant statements.

IN T&T no one is putting the Syrians to shame or even the rich indians.

Try again for excuses to avoid the current situation in T&T.

Also any reason why allyuh not referencing rich afros?

They do exist eh, incase allyuh didnt know.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » November 28th, 2020, 5:41 pm

No one in Trinidad is "world rich".

I know some of the wealthiest trinis in the country and nothing they own is impressive.

You my friend are easily impressed.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 28th, 2020, 5:51 pm

Redress10 wrote:
VII wrote:Yes boi went to school with a good few in England,and those are the guys I learned about real high quality stuff from, homes in Knightsbridge near Harrods,Cartier watches ,cashmere sweaters,London tailor made jackets etc,bigger estate homes in Surrey on the outskirts of London etc,and a big one with an almost mile long driveway was a cousin's house,the depth is real.

The men dont only wear polo they play polo too,we've remained friends and are part of school groups so we keep in touch, on ig and fb man looking like Ralp Lauren logo,only better,and many private jet shots,had great times with them in London,they treat me like a lil brother,they were brought up and well rounded too,will put the average Trini rich Indian or Syrian to shame with class behaviour and dignity alone,not to mention London properties .lol..

Keep it together folks.

Thing is too...they eh boasting abt anything. It eh no show off thing. Is just "life" for them. The minute a trini get a lil dust...nothing to even talk abt he does have to tell the world.

Ya also can't beat them on education. They may be wealthy but they make sure to excel. They also don't spend time running down hos or trying to impress women.
Super weathy Africans exist.

Here in red Goverment county is another story we dealing with folk from Beetham and laventille.

The talk was Max felt uncomfortable hiring legal Nigerians. I could hire them to do labouring working.

I would think twice about hiring legal Nigerians to face customers. Beetham and laventille is to blame for them as they cast a bad light towards other Afros.

Not even Afros want to hire these people

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 28th, 2020, 5:53 pm

Redress10 wrote:No one in Trinidad is "world rich".

I know some of the wealthiest trinis in the country and nothing they own is impressive.

I always tell ppl never trust an injun in a suit and the real money injuns wear rubber market slippers and short pants.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 28th, 2020, 6:49 pm

Friends,

Let’s not let color and wealth get ahead of us.

Many Trinis are being left behind and immigrants are progressing.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » November 28th, 2020, 6:52 pm

Yes you've never waivered from this position.

Oh the richest Indians from India I met, his family was into leather at the time...even supplied car manufacturers in England !!! Cow business bruh.. 8-)

zoom rader wrote:
Redress10 wrote:No one in Trinidad is "world rich".

I always tell ppl never trust an injun in a suit and the real money injuns wear rubber market slippers and short pants.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 28th, 2020, 6:55 pm

160 deported today

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 28th, 2020, 7:00 pm

Kenjo wrote:160 deported today

Really?

Sad to see them go as all they wanted was a better life.

But, the law is the law, and rest assured no deportee will be treated inhumanely.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”