TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby pugboy » November 26th, 2020, 8:52 pm

it will boil down to self sustaining
ie grow and barter food

88sins wrote:@pugboy
At that point, having money available for expenses may not make a difference.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 26th, 2020, 9:33 pm

MaxPower wrote:Zoom,

Where are you??

You have the whole team waiting.

This better be good eh or else its you and me.

Friday night I understand Zoom goes to the local prima donna bar and sings " No woman, no cry .. " and " Nah Leaving" with a Nigerian Contralto range voice.

But it's Thursday and Thanksgiving 2020 and maybe Zoom is eating his fill @ KFC .

Or maybe he went to Church :D

Meaning Church's Chicken .

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 26th, 2020, 9:36 pm

88sins wrote:Fellas, I have an open question for allyuh so anyone who wants to can respond.

If similar conditions they running from in Venezuela happen right here (rampant violent crime, no food, limited power, no fuel, no meds, etc.), do you think you and your family could survive such conditions indefinitely, & how would you deal with Venezuelams here considering that this illegal immigrant problem probably may have been a contributing factor to arrive at such an outcome?

I have a reason for this question that I will reveal eventually.

Reek,

A very stupid question but still curious what you really expect to “reveal”.

Anyways, rampant violent crime, no food, limited power, no fuel, no meds, etc? This is very similar to the aftermath of a natural disaster.

What are you really getting at Reek? Trini vs Vene ent? Help All Trini first, firetruck the Venes ent? To ass with humanity ent?

Venes are unwanted whether legal or illegal so we as humans must render NO support? If you have extra food/supplies are you going to determine the nationality and residential status of someone before you help them?

Are you telling me that if you have two people to help, a healthy able bodied Trini and a starving almost dead Vene baby that you will help your countryman?

In a situation like what you describe, people’s documents will be lost, how are you going to determine who is legal or not? Didnt you say yourself you support legal immigrants?? So who are you going to help between a Trini and a legal Vene?

Sept 11, do your research yuh damn ass, thousands of people....dead. You think the authorities were checking people documents to see who to save??

This is a dog eat dog situation and you will even have Trinis turning on themselves. Trinis already dont care about their own, you expect them to care in a disaster? Havent you learnt anything from the major floods and this pandemic? Havent you seen how Trinis try to outsmart others and refuse to cooperate? Havent you seen how inconsiderate Trinis have been in this pandemic? AND they have everything, imagine when they have nothing.

And what illegal immigrant problem do we have? Where is the crime? Where are the riots? Where are the overcrowding beds you predicted for the pandemic? Where is the food shortage? What is the unemployment rate? So many Venes here and ANYONE can find a job tomorrow, may not be much but enough to get something to eat, to live and breath.

When it comes to SAVING LIVES, there is no color, race or nationality. In time of disaster or economic distress, the most we can do is try our best to work together and get through the situation together, NOT by illogically selecting who lives and who dies.

People like you do not survive in times of crisis.

Change your thinking Reek.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 26th, 2020, 9:44 pm

pugboy wrote:it will boil down to self sustaining
ie grow and barter food

Understandable and simple enough of a solution, and quite doable with a little preparation in advance. But it's not without its own issues and challenges. Not saying that it wouldn't work out, but it eh go be easy or an option for everyone.
Problems with that would be-
Short crops don't go from seed to fruit overnight, need at least 6 wks. So what people eat in the meanwhile? Whatever they can find/catch/steal/pillage.
People that have nothing either (due to situations or laziness or ignorance) and seeing what you got and want it and have no compunction about trying to take it from you by force or with violence if necessary.
Some people may not have that option (apartment dwellers, the very elderly and the disabled for example)

I really wonder tho, how prepared are Trinbagonians for such a scenario, cuz somehow I feel that the vast majority ain't.
No need to wonder about the venes here now tho, they done show what they for. As pressure start to build they get what they can and abandon ship ASAP, and who still dey daz dem business.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 26th, 2020, 9:51 pm

for many of kfc close down it will be the end of the world

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 26th, 2020, 10:00 pm

I does real miss kfc since I up here now....nothing in the states could ever taste like kfc in trinidad.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 26th, 2020, 10:06 pm

pugboy wrote:for many of kfc close down it will be the end of the world

dis so true it actually scary

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » November 27th, 2020, 12:40 am

pugboy wrote:it will boil down to self sustaining
ie grow and barter food

88sins wrote:@pugboy
At that point, having money available for expenses may not make a difference.

What happens if you're renting or living in a space with no access to a lawn or greenspace?

Would we see increased homelessness and possibly more squatting?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 27th, 2020, 12:55 am

88sins wrote:Fellas, I have an open question for allyuh so anyone who wants to can respond.

If similar conditions they running from in Venezuela happen right here (rampant violent crime, no food, limited power, no fuel, no meds, etc.), do you think you and your family could survive such conditions indefinitely, & how would you deal with Venezuelams here considering that this illegal immigrant problem probably may have been a contributing factor to arrive at such an outcome?

I have acreage to plant (some already planted in fact) and options to migrate if conditions get Venezuela-like. The hero in me would like to think that I could make it, but that depends largely on it being me alone, and not subjecting my family to that unnecessary hardship.
I'd kill any Venezuelans, or any one else for that matter, who bring their criminal intent around my children if I have to.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 27th, 2020, 2:41 am

De Dragon wrote:

I have acreage to plant (some already planted in fact) and options to migrate if conditions get Venezuela-like. The hero in me would like to think that I could make it, but that depends largely on it being me alone, and not subjecting my family to that unnecessary hardship.
I'd kill any Venezuelans, or any one else for that matter, who bring their criminal intent around my children if I have to.

Venezuelans have NO hate and extreme criminal intent like a Trini gangster .

Venezuelans will NOT harm Children . It's their culture . Family oriented .

Trini gangster will kill you in cold blood once you see their face .

Trini gangters are full of hate and demonic motives - they are Trini trained .

Trini gangster know that TTPS will NOT investigate .

But what is surprising is you have children and your posts are gangster :lol:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 27th, 2020, 4:02 am

The mass flooding in T&T in 2018 were truly days to remember.

People lost their homes, businesses, were unable to get food, supplies, clean water....many unable to get help due to impassability.

Note, hundreds of thousands of Venezuelans were already in T&T.

Whether afro, indo, black, white, brown, old, young, tall, short, slim, fat, trini, vene, chinee, dougla....assistance was rendered to those in need.

Scores of people of all colors and races came together to help one another.

People’s own vehicles were transformed to rescue vehicles, relief hampers were assembled, their lives risked to helping others.

However, there were numerous reports of unaffected Trinis accepting hampers depriving those most adversely affected....the same Trinis who were against helping Venezuelans.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » November 27th, 2020, 5:58 am

these people can illegally enter trinidad during a pandemic with closed borders breaking all laws with no passport and jus because they have little children the court say free they mc. I am a trini and if i park in a no parking, have dark tint or making cook on the beach i will get away one my little children with me? NO!!! they go want to jail my arse, but they BREAKING the law and they get away. IDK why they aint tow them back into Venezuelan waters and sink the boat.
Why the police or coastguard dont impound the boat that illegally bring them here. they doing nothing but only want to have road block by by kapok hotel and roundabouts bothering local black boys while the venes getting a free run to beat down we locals.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 27th, 2020, 6:10 am

MaxPower wrote:The mass flooding in T&T in 2018 were truly days to remember.

People lost their homes, businesses, were unable to get food, supplies, clean water....many unable to get help due to impassability.

Note, hundreds of thousands of Venezuelans were already in T&T.

Whether afro, indo, black, white, brown, old, young, tall, short, slim, fat, trini, vene, chinee, dougla....assistance was rendered to those in need.

Scores of people of all colors and races came together to help one another.

People’s own vehicles were transformed to rescue vehicles, relief hampers were assembled, their lives risked to helping others.

However, there were numerous reports of unaffected Trinis accepting hampers depriving those most adversely affected....the same Trinis who were against helping Venezuelans.

Preach it Max :D

Max the Vene Dios Champion for Humanity !

The Papi Theresa :D

Shout it from the Shallows to the Mountain tops ..

From Arepas to Doubles to Fry Bake or the bread they make in the iron pan near Hyatt ( or Corn Bread ) :!:

{ BTW You hear from Zoom :D ? }

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 27th, 2020, 6:48 am

Can anyone say what became of pioneer
Kenjo wrote:I miss pioneer trolling so much more . Is he dead ?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 27th, 2020, 6:52 am

daring dragoon wrote:these people can illegally enter trinidad during a pandemic with closed borders breaking all laws with no passport and jus because they have little children the court say free they mc. I am a trini and if i park in a no parking, have dark tint or making cook on the beach i will get away one my little children with me? NO!!! they go want to jail my arse, but they BREAKING the law and they get away. IDK why they aint tow them back into Venezuelan waters and sink the boat.
Why the police or coastguard dont impound the boat that illegally bring them here. they doing nothing but only want to have road block by by kapok hotel and roundabouts bothering local black boys while the venes getting a free run to beat down we locals.

Should a sad person :drinking:

Anyone know where the exact point is located for the center of your head ? Any geography teacher or anyone from Ministry of tourism can answer that?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 27th, 2020, 7:21 am

Ok Folks Bombshell time.

Kewell35 is a Fraud , follow the chain of events of him living in the USA.

On the 25/jul hw says hes thinking of going USA. I thought Boarders was locked

Then Says he lives in the USA 9/11, Maybe he got a flight afterALL

Then of the 23/11 Says hes see Vene girls working , Where in USA ?

Then on the other post he invites tuner agent come view his TV.

So where does this fraud lives ?

Kewell23 you are a fraud and super big Tun Tun

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 27th, 2020, 7:28 am

Zoom are you a police? Great detective work here
zoom rader wrote:Ok Folks Bombshell time.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 27th, 2020, 7:35 am

I am a US Citizen you dunce ass. I said that already to someone else if you did your proper detective work. I got to come back up here after contacting the US embassy.

I live in Florida. Nothing I said was a lie.

Imagine this big bombshell is about me. Thank you stalker :D :D :D

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 27th, 2020, 7:39 am

Well I will give the reason for my question on the scenario.

Last year our food import bill was in the range of approx. TTD $6B. Now the figures are looked at it in TTD, but in fact the bulk of payments are made in USD. Also, keep in mind a lot of money was spent to import medical supplies due to covid-19, & it's being spent by both gov't & private sector. Keep this in the back of your minds, we have one thing in common with venezuela, and that that we import practically all of our food (upwards of 90%)

Now, with oil & gas prices where they have been for the better part of a year having negatively affected our forex revenue generating capabilities, in addition to no forex comin in from tourism due to covid. and idk if we can continue to borrow as usual because iirc we already leveraged & in debt to multiple agencies & countries up to our top lip, so we kinda relying heavily on the performance of our local manfacturing sector. And they do their part but sadly they can't be expected to take up the slack.

Now, while all that want to come here just floating in at will & demanding they be left to stay, where the hell we finding the money required to feed, provide medical care, housing, etc. for these people and their families back home? Because make no mistake, we are feeding their people back home, because lot of our imported food leaves our shores headed there, whether by family taking it back or black market trade.

How long can we keep this up this high expenditure:low reveue trend and what happens when we can't? One option is that we could seek out foreign aid, but doing that may leave us in a position we don't want to be in.
I realize something after doing the Q&D math. If things don't pick up & everything remains the same (revenue, expenditure, illegal imigrants, covid, etc), we gonna be in for some serious problems in a few years, when the number of migrants increases.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 27th, 2020, 8:05 am

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:Every vene drown is a plague rat down. Plain talk.

Trinis paying more and more in taxes and these venes free riding . As trinis the most we can do is pressure local businesses.

Most local businesses who claim trinis doh like to work most likely underpay and abuse staff. Like the racist doctor. Ppl found out his address. Lord help him. Lol

Venes service is no better than a trini. Because a fair ting flash you a small, and your gonads get excited.

Slim,

You really need to get out of the bubble you living in bro.

Vene service is no better than Trini?? LOL What planet you living on hoss?

Even when Trinis get good pay they still playing the ass...always late for work, lazy, wrong and strong, rude, incompetent and 1,000,001 excuses Monday morning, the day after a holiday and Carnival time.

STOP blaming employers and blame allyuh typical Trini mentality.

Now you may have some genuine cases of unfair treatment, but generally all i hear is complaining and excuses.

The Venezuelans are here to work and are out performing locals in many instance. Slim, you have absolutely NO cases to prove me wrong. None.

If you start eating healthy, you will start thinking better.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 27th, 2020, 8:08 am

Kewell35 wrote:

I am a US Citizen you dunce ass. I said that already to someone else if you did your proper detective work. I got to come back up here after contacting the US embassy.

Sorry Dude ,

You got made out as a fraud , you even said you live in New York on one post .

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 27th, 2020, 8:14 am

zoom rader wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:

Sorry Dude ,

You got made out as a fraud , you even said you live in New York on one post .

I live in Florida. I was in New York a couple years ago but not for a long time. Nothing I ever say here is a lie.

wtf really wrong with you hoss? You insecure or what?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 27th, 2020, 8:20 am

^^^ Sorry Bro, Tuners already see you as fraud

You got made out

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 27th, 2020, 8:26 am

Nah, I feel like you kinda sheit up yourself there but alright. Use your brain more dude.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 27th, 2020, 9:35 am

88sins wrote:Well I will give the reason for my question on the scenario.

Last year our food import bill was in the range of approx. TTD $6B. Now the figures are looked at it in TTD, but in fact the bulk of payments are made in USD. Also, keep in mind a lot of money was spent to import medical supplies due to covid-19, & it's being spent by both gov't & private sector. Keep this in the back of your minds, we have one thing in common with venezuela, and that that we import practically all of our food (upwards of 90%)

Now, with oil & gas prices where they have been for the better part of a year having negatively affected our forex revenue generating capabilities, in addition to no forex comin in from tourism due to covid. and idk if we can continue to borrow as usual because iirc we already leveraged & in debt to multiple agencies & countries up to our top lip, so we kinda relying heavily on the performance of our local manfacturing sector. And they do their part but sadly they can't be expected to take up the slack.

Now, while all that want to come here just floating in at will & demanding they be left to stay, where the hell we finding the money required to feed, provide medical care, housing, etc. for these people and their families back home? Because make no mistake, we are feeding their people back home, because lot of our imported food leaves our shores headed there, whether by family taking it back or black market trade.

How long can we keep this up this high expenditure:low reveue trend and what happens when we can't? One option is that we could seek out foreign aid, but doing that may leave us in a position we don't want to be in.
I realize something after doing the Q&D math. If things don't pick up & everything remains the same (revenue, expenditure, illegal imigrants, covid, etc), we gonna be in for some serious problems in a few years, when the number of migrants increases.

Reek,

Zip it na.

Your solution is to throw all Venezuelans both legal and illegal and their children/babies out to sea as you said many times.

Stop trying to act like a hero or someone who cares.

You are a fraud, racist, rapist, lazy AF Trini, jealous of immigrants, social media charity donator.

Everything about Venezuelans is a problem to you.

Hundreds of thousands of immigrants are here and we seem to be doing just fine. Leave the future to the experts and leaders of the economy.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 27th, 2020, 9:55 am

anybody have a link for a translator to translate text from Uselessshiteaterism to English?
I need one to make sense of MaxCulosucker's posts, & Google Translate don't have one.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 27th, 2020, 10:18 am

88sins wrote:anybody have a link for a translator to translate text from Uselessshiteaterism to English?
I need one to make sense of MaxCulosucker's posts, & Google Translate don't have one.

www.facts.com
www.realitycheck.com
www.wakeupcall.com

You are most welcome

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 27th, 2020, 10:19 am

Kewell35 wrote:Nah, I feel like you kinda sheit up yourself there but alright. Use your brain more dude.

New York is cool but too fast .

Florida is the place to be dude :D

Where in FL you hanging ?

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 27th, 2020, 10:23 am

RedVEVO wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:Nah, I feel like you kinda sheit up yourself there but alright. Use your brain more dude.

New York is cool but too fast .

Florida is the place to be dude :D

Where in FL you hanging ?

Miami....you in FL too?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 27th, 2020, 10:23 am

It will boil down to people to grow their own crops and for Venezualans to come and have a divine right to taking it.If they are such good people why the firetruck don't they fix their own country.They have a heap of resources more than us.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”