TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby pugboy » August 27th, 2020, 11:22 am

time to stop pussyfooting with these folks yes
treat them like how the guardia nacional does treat us

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 27th, 2020, 11:43 am

You eh go ever hear nothing about them bringing a load of provision. They does only bring what they know does sell the fastest and for the most money. Drugs, guns, ammo and pumpum.

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » August 27th, 2020, 4:08 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
MaxPower wrote:I understand the video was staged.

It was staged

And far more trinis steal cars in Trincity Mall alone than all of South America combined
Regardless the boys in blue looking for him...
_20200827_160715.JPG

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 27th, 2020, 4:10 pm

killercow wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:

It was staged

And far more trinis steal cars in Trincity Mall alone than all of South America combined
_20200827_160715.JPG

Is how he was looking to dive out after the second lash, but wheel when he collect the third :lol:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 27th, 2020, 4:22 pm

Max, Vene crime is overtaking the PNM pest crime problem now. By next year we will have an increase in Vene and PNM ppl crimes

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 27th, 2020, 5:27 pm

zoom rader wrote:Max, Vene crime is overtaking the PNM pest crime problem now. By next year we will have an increase in Vene and PNM ppl crimes

And now they're teaming up to rob Chinese people.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 27th, 2020, 5:28 pm

they are now part of the daily crime landscape

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 27th, 2020, 7:24 pm

and over 40 of them have covid being held in state covid facilities

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 27th, 2020, 7:51 pm

pugboy wrote:and over 40 of them have covid being held in state covid facilities

And many many more on the way, all to be taken care of at the expense of every taxpaying trinbagonian, and to the direct disadvantage of every citizen of this country
All while they contribute absolutely nothing to our economy other than to be a drain and a strain on it.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 27th, 2020, 7:55 pm

88sins wrote:
pugboy wrote:and over 40 of them have covid being held in state covid facilities

And many many more on the way, all to be taken care of at the expense of every taxpaying trinbagonian, and to the direct disadvantage of every citizen of this country
All while they contribute absolutely nothing to our economy other than to be a drain and a strain on it.
Max fully supports these disease carrying criminals .

assassin
Shifting into 6th

Postby assassin » August 27th, 2020, 8:17 pm

But how they studying to record and make the man escape???
killercow wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:

It was staged

_20200827_160715.JPG

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 27th, 2020, 8:36 pm

De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Max, Vene crime is overtaking the PNM pest crime problem now. By next year we will have an increase in Vene and PNM ppl crimes

And now they're teaming up to rob Chinese people.

Thanks for the heads up.

We will have to adjust accordingly to fight the criminal element.

However, this is no way affects the business communities from continuing to hire these honest and hard working Venezuelans.

Why deny a desperate, needy, willing, hardworking legal Vene a job because of the actions of others?

We have to be fair.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » August 28th, 2020, 10:36 am

There was a screenshot of a vene whatsapp group talking about how they don't care about T&T and we too stupid as a people (amongst other vile things they said). Just the same way it have people who will never trust a guyanese, its the same with a vene. It's a rodent/pest control situation that has gotten out-of-hand and peter will pay for paul and saul for all. The last number I had was 300,000 but that is probably highly conservative now. The pouring in by the hundreds daily as trinis are actually facilitating the trade from captain to cook in certain quarters.

Since we cannot stop them from coming and the plan is to keep facilitate them in pouring into this country, there would be a time when the venez:trini ratio would be almost equal or close to outnumbering us. Are we prepared to enter a state of violence where these people outnumber us? And they have access to high powered weapons etc? Anarchy is not the word I'll use to describe it but it would be worse. This narco state country will continue to slide and before I go, most of you in this thread are taking the troll bait from those 2 idiot posters. They are not truly vene supporters, their cloak of anonymity can only go so far.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » August 28th, 2020, 10:49 am

Had an interesting conversation heading to the airport my last day in Curacao earlier this year. Guy who I rented a car from seemed to be doing his best to be diplomatic when the topic reached to their Venezuelan immigrants.Basically yes, they are hardworking but from his experience even the best of them cannot be trusted. They start off really good, really wow you at their work ethic. They put the locals to shame for cheaper. But then you will notice things start going missing. They basically assess you and your impression is used as the rate with which they rip you off.

Like us, Curacao has the community of desperate people who joyfully get arm candy. Then their family descends on you and things go sour.

Can't rely on generalizations as Trinis have an international reputation, but it was really a moment when talking with this guy revealed common positive and negative aspects of our Venez immigrants.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 28th, 2020, 2:47 pm

Nah, let dem come one and all, everybody hop on a dinghy and cruise on in.
@ agent007
When the number of vene immigrants reach close to that of T&T citizens, and jobs and resources start to get scarce, that's when you will see the beginning of the chaos. Many locals will see them as the cause of the problem, and begin to openly resent and reject them. Many venes already believe that this island belongs to them, so expect them to push back, hard.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 28th, 2020, 2:48 pm

I remember this one co worker was telling me all he ex wife used to do was make bacchanal whole day and lazy like hell, when he come home he cah even get a plate of food is cuss in he kant

He dumped that lazy pest for a vene he say when he come home everyday clothes wash, food ready and she even paint over the whole house with the help of her family.

The nasty ex wife say yeah they paint it so they will all move in, you know 5 years later the woman family living their own life one side and never asked to move in or asked for anything?

These nasty lying racist xenophobic Trinis continue day by day to prove how dirty and lying their insecure minds are. Venes are here to stay deal with it cause Dr Keith say he want a multi racial rainbow nation and I agree with him, interracial sex is the best and Vene women make beautiful kids and unlike many of the delinquent Trini fathers, Vene fathers actually take care of their child, they man up to their responsibilities instead of running from the police for child support like Trinis who insist that drinking rum more important than mining their child.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 28th, 2020, 3:25 pm

ED, lemme ask you a very serious question.

Lets say for arguments sake, Trinidad and Tobago were to be overrun by Venezuelan migrants, to the point where the ratio was 3:1, and resources were to become very limited. And you had the ability to provide something that would save the life of one person only (food, meds, whatever)
Would you prefer to sacrifice a Trini life to provide said resource to a Venezuelan, or sacrifice a Venezuelan to save a Trini?
Bear in mind, you have Trini family so you may just be sacrificing one of your own. Choose carefully.
What would you choose?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 28th, 2020, 4:04 pm

88sins wrote:ED, lemme ask you a very serious question.

Lets say for arguments sake, Trinidad and Tobago were to be overrun by Venezuelan migrants, to the point where the ratio was 3:1, and resources were to become very limited. And you had the ability to provide something that would save the life of one person only (food, meds, whatever)
Would you prefer to sacrifice a Trini life to provide said resource to a Venezuelan, or sacrifice a Venezuelan to save a Trini?
Bear in mind, you have Trini family so you may just be sacrificing one of your own. Choose carefully.
What would you choose?

I would provide to the life that is out of all was the most vulnerable in most need, the most honest the most hard working and the most deserving.

Race, Gender, Family and Nationality is irrelevant when it comes to doing the right thing. This is what the Distinguished Dr Keith his Excellency taught me and I live life by this advice.

As Lord himself said there is no greater blessing than to provide to those most in need.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 28th, 2020, 4:59 pm

Lol I already explained that T&T beats Venezuela in every HDI metric,Venezuelan society is far worse than T&T .

More domestic violence/murder etc,granny and kids too.

More single parent mothers.

More murder .

More theft.

More corruption BY FAR!! BLATANT. You could get anything on a plane out of Caracas for a price.

More slum life .

More poverty.

More violence

More back a dey,back a yard spit on the floor nasty people.

Only their corner coffee shops are better with those baked treats and fresh fruit .

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 28th, 2020, 5:41 pm

As the good lord of the bible always says, "For there is no greater blessing than helping those most in need"

I am assisting 2 Venezuelan sisters right now allowing them to stay in my house rent free, they have proven to be very grateful and they certainly earn their keep. They were robbed by a local nasty Trini one night and lost their cellphones etc I often leave my home in their hands and I come back to meet everything the way I find it, if they need to borrow my phone they ask, never once do they steal. If I need a favor done they gladly and willingly assist me no matter what it is, I have linked up a factory job for them they will be starting next week.

In stark contrast I once lend my Corolla to a nasty UNC neighbor and he actually attempted to steal my car I overheard him on the phone setting it up. Good thing I heard him and I took back my keys and to think he puja place has a picture of Sai Baba and Basdeo Panday.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 28th, 2020, 5:44 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:

What would you choose?

I would provide to the life that is out of all was the most vulnerable in most need, the most honest the most hard working and the most deserving.

Race, Gender, Family and Nationality is irrelevant when it comes to doing the right thing. This is what the Distinguished Dr Keith his Excellency taught me and I live life by this advice

As Lord himself said there is no greater blessing than to provide to those most in need.

So you trying to answer a direct question in a roundabout manner trying to avoid an answer.
Observe that in the questionI put to you your decision would save one life. The implication being, both persons are under the threat of imminent death. So they are in the same circumstances as far as being vulnerable and in need is concerned. Observe also, I never said anything about you personally knowing either of them, so you cannot infer that you know anything about eithers character, or who you feel or think would be more deserving, honest, hard working, or whatever other random description you can come up with.
It seems like you tried to bring in personal characteristics into your answer as a means of deflecting from answering the question directly and truthfully. Why you'd do that is beyond me.

But it's clear to all by now who you'd favor in such a scenario. No need to elaborate any further.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 28th, 2020, 5:50 pm

^ I would have to put forth a variety of questions and given the response I will make my decision after grading it accordingly.

Such a decision needs careful consideration regardless of how urgent the matter is.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » August 28th, 2020, 6:08 pm

88sins wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:

What would you choose?

Race, Gender, Family and Nationality is irrelevant when it comes to doing the right thing. This is what the Distinguished Dr Keith his Excellency taught me and I live life by this advice

So you trying to answer a direct question in a roundabout manner trying to avoid an answer.
Observe that in the questionI put to you your decision would save one life. The implication being, both persons are under the threat of imminent death. So they are in the same circumstances as far as being vulnerable and in need is concerned. Observe also, I never said anything about you personally knowing either of them, so you cannot infer that you know anything about eithers character, or who you feel or think would be more deserving, honest, hard working, or whatever other random description you can come up with.
It seems like you tried to bring in personal characteristics into your answer as a means of deflecting from answering the question directly and truthfully. Why you'd do that is beyond me.

But it's clear to all by now who you'd favor in such a scenario. No need to elaborate any further.

Unfortunately ED's expert analysis on the whole migrant situation seems to spring from a position of thirst, coupled with anti UNC sentiments

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 28th, 2020, 6:11 pm

Hello Friends,

Firstly, ED i would like to thank you for the 2 quotes from the good man above.

Allow me to interject on some of the matters being posted here.

Now i wont go into the Trini vs Vene ongoing debate, nor about the hiring and firing of Venes and Trinis. All those frequently tuned in to this thread will know my approach.

It is our understanding that the Venezuelan influx is increasing rapidly and rampantly. Very soon, as some of you rightly pointed out, there will be a major clash for jobs and also health facilities etc.

Remember dearest Trinis that YOU allowed the Venezuelans to come here. YOU allowed the Venezuelans to come here with a privileged and demanding mindset.

Had the majority of Trinis been hardworking, dedicated, efficient and willing, the Venezuelans would have never saw all these opportunities. The first set of Venezuelans were supposed to arrive here and ketch their ass for a job. Instead, they literally walked into employment and were loved by the business communities and the service seeking public.

Soon, very very soon, word went back that T&T is the land of opportunities. And so they came and came and came, and unfortunately a little crime wave slowly begins, and then it slowly grows into a major problem. Trinis are now finding it harder to get the jobs they took for granted and scorned, Trini and Vene families clash with some finding love and some hate.

Trinis, now, right now is the time to act. You have to show the country your true potential. Remember...the good words...Discipline, Tolerance and Production.

Take back your country Trinis, not by jealousy and war, but by changing your attitude.

You Trinis have no idea of the power you have.

Do not wait until it’s too late.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 28th, 2020, 6:30 pm

You guys seem very sincere in your humanitarian efforts, I suggest you take a trip to Caracas and help out folks there

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 28th, 2020, 7:07 pm

pugboy wrote:You guys seem very sincere in your humanitarian efforts, I suggest you take a trip to Caracas and help out folks there
Dem two MC will get shoot up

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » August 28th, 2020, 7:49 pm

I would go if the borders were open, but instead I do my part by helping who is already here.

My Vene tenants have never been late on the rent and even if they decide to start that from tomorrow, it would be the longest streak I ever had a tenant stay without making excuse (and coincidentally the ones making excuse were trinis) But since around April I already told the Venes if they seeing trouble for rent let me know in advance.

Another 2 of the female tenant was even doing some baking-by-order from the apartment and if I was around and they have plenty stuff to deliver I would drive them. This was before all these elections and increase in the COVET numbers.

If them making like $1 on a cookie $10 on a small cake and $15 on a big cake and make like $250-300 a day, dem could afford to rock back.

But dotish maccos will see cars pulling up by Venes apartment and run their mouth about sexual activities even though half the time it used to be women jumping out the cars.
If some stink piper hear that and try to rape them, trinis will quickly make excuse for the piper.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 28th, 2020, 7:54 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:I would go if the borders were open, but instead I do my part by helping who is already here.

My Vene tenants have never been late on the rent and even if they decide to start that from tomorrow, it would be the longest streak I ever had a tenant stay without making excuse (and coincidentally the ones making excuse were trinis) But since around April I already told the Venes if they seeing trouble for rent let me know in advance.

Another 2 of the female tenant was even doing some baking-by-order from the apartment and if I was around and they have plenty stuff to deliver I would drive them. This was before all these elections and increase in the COVET numbers.

If them making like $1 on a cookie $10 on a small cake and $15 on a big cake and make like $250-300 a day, dem could afford to rock back.

But dotish maccos will see cars pulling up by Venes apartment and run their mouth about sexual activities even though half the time it used to be women jumping out the cars.
If some stink piper hear that and try to rape them, trinis will quickly make excuse for the piper.

Hello Blaze,

This is good.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 28th, 2020, 7:56 pm

MaxPower wrote:Hello Friends,

Now i wont go into the Trini vs Vene ongoing debate, nor about the hiring and firing of Venes and Trinis. All those frequently tuned in to this thread will know my approach.

It is our understanding that the Venezuelan influx is increasing rapidly and rampantly. Very soon, as some of you rightly pointed out, there will be a major clash for jobs and also health facilities etc.

Remember dearest Trinis that YOU allowed the Venezuelans to come here. YOU allowed the Venezuelans to come here with a privileged and demanding mindset.

Had the majority of Trinis been hardworking, dedicated, efficient and willing, the Venezuelans would have never saw all these opportunities. The first set of Venezuelans were supposed to arrive here and ketch their ass for a job. Instead, they literally walked into employment and were loved by the business communities and the service seeking public.

Soon, very very soon, word went back that T&T is the land of opportunities. And so they came and came and came, and unfortunately a little crime wave slowly begins, and then it slowly grows into a major problem. Trinis are now finding it harder to get the jobs they took for granted and scorned, Trini and Vene families clash with some finding love and some hate.

Trinis, now, right now is the time to act. You have to show the country your true potential. Remember...the good words...Discipline, Tolerance and Production.

Take back your country Trinis, not by jealousy and war, but by changing your attitude.

Dear Max I write to you to let you know what a solid well educated post this is, a treasure mine of information regarding economics and immigration.

The Trini mindset is a similar issue the Trump Rednecks in the US also face, for it is not the Trinis and Guyanese stealing the American jobs. They are simply doing the jobs that the Americans do not want to do, similar in Trinidad there was ALWAYS a major issue with short staff at ANY fast food outlet, any grocery anything that is essential you have Trinis staying home, coming to work late, putting strain on other workers who have to do their own job plus the job of others because of lazy Trinis. Many of them flat out refuse to work in factories, sweep the floor etc.

The Venes came, saw an opportunity and realized Trinidad much like the US is a gold mine if you are willing to work for what you want, the business owners saw what pleasant and humble attitude the hard working and on time Venes were, customers were satisfied they were served with a smile and within reasonable time even with the language barrier problem.

I used to work in food distribution doing sales, I could tell you from all the small business owners I met everywhere I went, I made more money more commission because in their own words their business was doing good thanks to the Vene workforce.

Truth be told much like immigrants drive the US economy so too do they drive our economy, insecure Trinis saw this as a threat so they started raping the Venes.
These people are VERY lucky the Venes are people of god people of the Bible they live by the Bible and it's teachings. We are very fortunate for this otherwise Venes wouldn't be taking this abuse from us sitting down.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 28th, 2020, 7:58 pm

MaxPower wrote:Hello Friends,

Dear Max I write to you to let you know what a solid well educated post this is, a treasure mine of information regarding economics and immigration.

The Trini mindset is a similar issue the Trump Rednecks in the US also face, for it is not the Trinis and Guyanese stealing the American jobs. They are simply doing the jobs that the Americans do not want to do, similar in Trinidad there was ALWAYS a major issue with short staff at ANY fast food outlet, any grocery anything that is essential you have Trinis staying home, coming to work late, putting strain on other workers who have to do their own job plus the job of others because of lazy Trinis. Many of them flat out refuse to work in factories, sweep the floor etc.

The Venes came, saw an opportunity and realized Trinidad much like the US is a gold mine if you are willing to work for what you want, the business owners saw what pleasant and humble attitude the hard working and on time Venes were, customers were satisfied they were served with a smile and within reasonable time even with the language barrier problem. Leave it up to Trinis and you wait 1 hour with just 3 people infront you only to hear chicken has to fry.

I used to work in distribution doing sales, I could tell you from all the small business owners I met everywhere I went, I made more money more commission because in their own words their business was doing good thanks to the Vene workforce.

Truth be told much like immigrants drive the US economy so too do they drive our economy, insecure Trinis saw this as a threat so they started raping the Venes.
These people are VERY lucky the Venes are people of god people of the Bible they live by the Bible and it's teachings. We are very fortunate for this otherwise Venes wouldn't be taking this abuse from us sitting down.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”