TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby MaxPower » July 30th, 2020, 7:41 pm

88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Dont you feel embarrassed when you read this over? Do you regret typing all this the next day?

Max

Nope, I don't do embarrassed. I'm usually either right, or wrong, & there ain't nothing to be emarrassed about either way.

Don't YOU feel embarrassed, knowing that the whole of tuner, (& internationally followed & well known forum btw) naow knows full well that you so chupid that you don't even have enough sense to even begin to formulate a half decent response in defense of your very own useless baseless statement?

run along now
them imaginary customers coming to buy those ficticious goods you pretending to sell. can't keep your customers waiting :lol:

Reek,

I can tell you are getting calm and relaxed as your replies get shorter and shorter. This is really good.

I have noticed this trend with you and its all in the emotions and it proves just how talking it out helps with the mental stress.

Usually about now so, you would send something very short and then we wont speak for a week or so.

We can converse like this, this is fine. But if ever, if ever Reek you feel like talking, i’m here. I mean that.

Max

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 30th, 2020, 9:27 pm

BBC premiered this video in September 2019
Not much has changed with the situation for the displaced

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 30th, 2020, 9:29 pm

MaxPower wrote:
I can tell you are getting calm and relaxed as your replies get shorter and shorter. This is really good.

Max

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm always calm sparky, you of all ppl couldn't rile me up, even if your life depended on it
now

piss off, you homosexual anus-eating idiot.

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » July 31st, 2020, 4:37 am

ttv solnet head say landlords evicting the illegals vene, min of natsec now is the best time to deploy an immigration amnesty where you engage a big boat like TT spirit or so and issue a proclamation that any vene willing to back to venezuela can board the boat an return to venezuela free of charge and without the threat of arrest,facing the courts or detention center. let them just bring they jhagi bundle and go otherwise they will be hunted and jailed.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 31st, 2020, 7:14 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:BBC premiered this video in September 2019

You want TT to take in more?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 31st, 2020, 7:29 am

screwbash wrote:ttv solnet head say landlords evicting the illegals vene, min of natsec now is the best time to deploy an immigration amnesty where you engage a big boat like TT spirit or so and issue a proclamation that any vene willing to back to venezuela can board the boat an return to venezuela free of charge and without the threat of arrest,facing the courts or detention center. let them just bring they jhagi bundle and go otherwise they will be hunted and jailed.

yeah, nice idea. but here's the catch
they would rather take their chances & remain here, because if they go back they & their family that still in vene back in the same problem they left to get away from. Add to that, they know their chances of being arrested & deported are very low once they keep a low profile & sitck to themselves

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 31st, 2020, 7:33 am

zoom rader wrote:

Hello Zoom, morning

TT should take in more.

Many jobs and land available.

We have plenty plenty work to do, we need to keep improving our service industry and the more we have the better. Who will do the work? Trinis? Come na man we moving forward, not backward.

It may reach a point where we cannot accept any more but we can only make that decision when the business communities and service seekers have advised us that they have maximized.

Allyuh have to forget Covid, learn to live with it, learn to LIVE with the Venezuelans just as allyuh living with the Chinese and Syrians etc.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » July 31st, 2020, 7:34 am

We need proper legislation to govern RENTALS, anyone who renting out places should have to submit their clients information, or the landlords themselves should not be allowed to rent to NON residents, if found renting to non nationals, then landlords themselves should be subject to JAIL time..... where the vene going to live then???

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 31st, 2020, 7:40 am

Ben_spanna wrote:We need proper legislation to govern RENTALS, anyone who renting out places should have to submit their clients information, or the landlords themselves should not be allowed to rent to NON residents, if found renting to non nationals, then landlords themselves should be subject to JAIL time..... where the vene going to live then???

That's how they do it in the UK ,

Landlords & employers can get fines for renting illegals .

One time in the UK i had to rent a flat for about 3 months and I had to prove that I have the right to remain in the UK. My employers had to get involved as my work permit was held by them.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » July 31st, 2020, 11:01 am

They get expedited and fast tracked !

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/07/29/167-ve ... patriated/

One time .

Vene company even eat ah food too,niceness all around..

Last edited by VII on July 31st, 2020, 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 31st, 2020, 11:04 am

them venes gone underground right now
was in st augustine yesterday and did not see any walking around

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 31st, 2020, 11:22 am

How come TT did not acted the same way when we saw mass illegal immigrants coming form Grenada and St Vincent.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » July 31st, 2020, 11:29 am

zoom rader wrote:How come TT did not acted the same way when we saw mass illegal immigrants coming form Grenada and St Vincent.

Yeah and all those illegal indians too selling potions and ignorance,not to mention the never ending expos and fraudulent and underhand ways of doing everything ,but I suppose it's all in the numbers..

Those people were collected from various illegal points of entry and taken to Chag,quarantined and repatriated..

Stop trying to race bait everything man..and are you truly supporting kamla,she's seems to be sheiting on her tail a.lot..kinda like a ketch arse trump, you supporting that in the name of race ? Sad that's your only alternative,cant Indians put together something better ?

Is there an Indian brain drain ?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 31st, 2020, 12:09 pm

VII wrote:
zoom rader wrote:How come TT did not acted the same way when we saw mass illegal immigrants coming form Grenada and St Vincent.

Yeah and all those illegal indians too selling potions and ignorance,not to mention the never ending expos and fraudulent and underhand ways of doing everything ,but I suppose it's all in the numbers..

Those people were collected from various illegal points of entry and taken to Chag,quarantined and repatriated..

Stop trying to race bait everything man..and are you truly supporting kamla,she's seems to be sheiting on her tail a.lot..kinda like a ketch arse trump, you supporting that in the name of race ? Sad that's your only alternative,cant Indians put together something better ?

Is there an Indian brain drain ?
illegal indians? Must be very small numbers.

If so then immigration not doing their jobs. I would assume that these illegal indians came in by air. Immigration should have records of the number of injuns in and out. Just as there are raids on venes what's stopping them from rading expos.

I don't support illegal immigrants, it shows they have ulterior motives in crime.

I worked at then Ispat which had injuns running the plant in the late 1980s most of them applied for and got citizenship after 5 years.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 31st, 2020, 12:23 pm

Immigration is a woft
They only thing them good for was deporting Guyanese and usually because somebody vex and report the guyanese.
Yet with all the other illegals around they do nada

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 31st, 2020, 12:35 pm

pugboy wrote:Immigration is a woft
They only thing them good for was deporting Guyanese and usually because somebody vex and report the guyanese.
Yet with all the other illegals around they do nada
Depends on which DNA

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 31st, 2020, 12:38 pm

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Hello Zoom, morning

TT should take in more.

Many jobs and land available.

We have plenty plenty work to do, we need to keep improving our service industry and the more we have the better. Who will do the work? Trinis? Come na man we moving forward, not backward.

It may reach a point where we cannot accept any more but we can only make that decision when the business communities and service seekers have advised us that they have maximized.

Allyuh have to forget Covid, learn to live with it, learn to LIVE with the Venezuelans just as allyuh living with the Chinese and Syrians etc.

easy for you to say- you probably doh have any vulnerable family members

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 31st, 2020, 12:46 pm

More like any friends and family

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 31st, 2020, 2:02 pm

Allyuh actually still taking the time to read and reply to MaxIdiot?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 31st, 2020, 2:34 pm

88sins wrote:Allyuh actually still taking the time to read and reply to MaxIdiot?
He seems busy today

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » July 31st, 2020, 2:43 pm

zoom rader wrote:
88sins wrote:Allyuh actually still taking the time to read and reply to MaxIdiot?
He seems busy today

I stopped arguing with Max, I realized he's either seriously trolling or an illegal immigrant himself looking to capitalize from locals as much as he can before moving on. Just ignore him and let the authorities do their thing. Very soon you might see immigration coming to a mini mart near you

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 31st, 2020, 2:44 pm

end of month
ppl shopping at the minimarts

zoom rader wrote:
He seems busy today

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » July 31st, 2020, 2:54 pm

He not running a mini mart though from the sounds of it it's a delivery health service ge provides
pugboy wrote:end of month
ppl shopping at the minimarts

zoom rader wrote:
He seems busy today

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 31st, 2020, 2:55 pm

Reek,

Thanks for tuning in, i see the mood swinging in a controllable direction today man, i like it.

Hoss we is one family here yunno, so we all have to interact.

What will tuner be without:

Max
Zoom
ED
De Dragon
rspann
DPD
bluefete
shakes
elec2020
Smash
maj.tom
Slim
nemesis
Gladiator
pugboy
Redmanjp
Ben_spanna
Screwbash
paid_influencer
Blaze Chalice
The honerable
Mero
Dizzy
RedVevo/MDtuner
Redress

Big big big senior men here and quite a few more.

Yuh cant be toting about who talking to who.

Fall in hoss or log out.
Last edited by MaxPower on July 31st, 2020, 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 31st, 2020, 2:57 pm

Redress10 wrote:
pugboy wrote:yes but raj was still running them down in pier1 parties and getting taken for a ride

them light skinned venes all gone usa and other places now

zoom rader wrote:
pugboy wrote:in the 90s droves of them came here to go to english schools,
those were all the so called higher class ones, very fair skinned and from wealthy families
that is when raj start to live the vene woman dream
most of allyuh was still in pampers

the ones now are a totally different set of folks
Higher status venes will not be seen dead with a raj or Quame

Higher status venes look to Spain and last name title . Status is what they after

No high status venezuelan will ever be interested in a Raj. They consider themselves white elite and look to spain to migrate and settle. They don't care for the caribbean region or what it has to offer. Alluh mixing up the dregs that coming here to the elite that fled to europe and usa. Two completely different sets of venezuelans.

Yeh thats true.

And imagine they working better than Trinis....huh, so if Vene is dregs....what are Trinis?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 31st, 2020, 5:31 pm

MaxPower wrote:Fall in hoss or log out.

Or you could just piss off.
Why the long mindless rant? You vex you get christened over as MaxIdiot and made out as an illegal immigrant?

Tote all the feelies you like, but it eh go make you any smarter or make anyone take you seriously.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » August 1st, 2020, 4:40 am

I have heard the story about venes hired to do jobs trinis won't do, but how much of that is really true? From my time in various industries, that really isn't true.

However what is true are private sector being crappy employers. Many times engaging in unprofessional behavior, not providing ppe, lying about paying NIS and still deducting it from worker salary. Automotive companies, that one directed at you.

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » August 1st, 2020, 5:20 am

matr1x wrote:I have heard the story about venes hired to do jobs trinis won't do, but how much of that is really true? From my time in various industries, that really isn't true.

However what is true are private sector being crappy employers. Many times engaging in unprofessional behavior, not providing ppe, lying about paying NIS and still deducting it from worker salary. Automotive companies, that one directed at you.

saw one wuking xtra foods yesterday went lindas and buy one ah dey super expensive 1 sandwich in a triangle container, cud b tips he spending but that is like $15-$20 and the doubles man right dey is $5. saw a few last night in el socorro setup a lil burger cart and selling $20 for a hotdog WTF !! an spanish music playing loud yuh wuda swear you on the streets of caracas (only place i went in vene )

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » August 1st, 2020, 5:38 am

MaxPower wrote:

Reek,

Thanks for tuning in, i see the mood swinging in a controllable direction today man, i like it.

Hoss we is one family here yunno, so we all have to interact.

What will tuner be without:

Max
Zoom
ED
De Dragon
rspann
DPD
bluefete
shakes
elec2020
Smash
maj.tom
Slim
nemesis
Gladiator
pugboy
Redmanjp
Ben_spanna
Screwbash
Blaze Chalice
The honerable
Mero
Dizzy
RedVevo/MDtuner
Redress

Big big big senior men here and quite a few more.

Yuh cant be toting about who talking to who.

Fall in hoss or log out.
RIP
UML
Rfari

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » August 1st, 2020, 6:07 am

now see a vene couple holding hands in aranguez, if u see the gyul like she wuk whole nite in villa cause like she only have on a bra and shorts, i realize they movin around early now to get what they want an keeping low during the day.
everyday we should be getting reports from TTPS on how much vene they hold and deport not how much music truck they run dong.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”