TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

nemisis
punchin NOS

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby nemisis » March 4th, 2020, 1:11 pm

Solid advice trying that now
The_Honourable wrote:
rspann wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
rspann wrote:The man just envy anybody who own anything. As Eric said , let the jackass bray.
ED Desi back on de forum as redvevo

Nah. This jackass ten times worse than Desi.

Just add the man to your foe list and you don't see his posts... talk done.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 4th, 2020, 2:13 pm

devrat wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
devrat wrote:Nah.....never had a "wuk" for them to take, looking though. "We the business community" hiring ?

Sorry bro my apologies.

Show me you can work harder than a Vene and we have a deal.

Basically just exactly what everyone writes in their resume but dont lie like most of them. Willing to work, eager to learn, that “can do” attitude etc etc.

I tell my staff in our briefings, your job doesnt start at the roster time, it starts when you wake up in the morning. If you do not feel to work today, then dont.

Look at yourself in the mirror and start working on your hygiene and appearance for work. Eat. Be ON TIME. Remember if work starts at 6, you cannot reach FOR 6, by the time u settle its 6:05 or later...sound familiar Trinis?

Do your job, if you are unsure, ask. Look at customers in their eye, have a good body posture, speak confident and smile, leave them satisfied whether they were right or wrong. Take notes for reminders and follow ups. Be courteous to your fellow employees.

If you can exceed those text book expectations, I would love to have you onboard Devrat.

I can do all that and better, leaving home early is not a problem. I usually have my water boiling to bathe by 4am so that I'm out of the apartment before 5am as my Landlord is up by 530am every morning to say prayers and I try to avoid a confrontation.
With regards to customer service : I was the Hospitality / Procurement manager for a small but very busy Hotel in Marabella, South Trinidad. My job entailed but was not limited to ensuring all customers were satisfied and got value for their money. I recruited workers (mostly Latin) and ensured that the proper authorities were paid on time in order for services not to be interrupted.
Sometimes guests got a bit rowdy and tried to "interfere" with our workers but I always handled these situations with the utmost discretion to avoid unwanted negative publicity.

I have my own transport (best looking B13 you will ever see) new rims and I always make sure I buy the best foreign used tires available, so this way my transport is always reliable.

I would very much like to hear from you with regards to open positions within your organisation and can assure you I will exceed your expectations.

DM your email and contact, thank you in advance for your kind consideration.

Hello Devrat,

I admire your passion for the customer service industry. Words cannot explain why my pores raise when i hear Trinis speak with such words of determination.

Unfortunately my friend, Trinituner is not where i advertise available jobs as it is against our recruitment policy. We have many ads in the papers that you can check. All i can say is that positions available currently are for bartenders, waitors, cashiers, handymen etc. Based on your caliber, you appear to be well over qualified.

It would really be funny though, if u do ever come to our office for employment, the MaxPower account is always a laugh as we always have the Trinituner account up. Would be respectful laugh if you were to say your tuner name.

Keep well Devrat.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 4th, 2020, 6:56 pm

Maxipad, so sending the man a pm regarding where's to forward his CV is a concept that evaded you? And don't start with that " appear to be over qualified" horseshit, because he stated his experience, and that is not the same or the sum of his qualifications, that he never mentioned btw.

Boi, allyuh so full ah sheit it eh funny

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 4th, 2020, 7:26 pm

88sins wrote:Maxipad, so sending the man a pm regarding where's to forward his CV is a concept that evaded you? And don't start with that " appear to be over qualified" horseshit, because he stated his experience, and that is not the same or the sum of his qualifications, that he never mentioned btw.

Boi, allyuh so full ah sheit it eh funny

Reek, simmer your suffering rapist tail down.

As stated, Trinituner is not the forum where we seek applicants, nor do we share information. But you are a small timer so you wont see this as being professional...its just how things are. You dont set the pace here.

If i wanted applicants on Tuner, i would have advertised.

Now read along and move along.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 4th, 2020, 9:50 pm

So, in your uneducated assinine mind, sending someone (that you claimed you could/would hire if they proved to you their capabilities) a private message or calling them to inform them of where to submit their application is now "sharing information".
I'll have you know, in the corporate/business world that would not be considered sharing information, that would be considered dissemination of information. The two might look similar, but they are not.
So, how do you/your fictional place of employment, attract and recruit suitable, qualified and experienced candidates, without putting the information that there is a vacancy? Pull them out your arse seems the most likely method thus far.

And what do you think you know about professionalism? And by that I mean outside of your finely honed skills in penis tasting and semen swallowing.

For all that bs post you made, as far as I'm concerned you are still now and will be forever more a lying, useless, self-abhorent, rectum-wrangled, panty wearing, hobo-jizz-drinking boolaman.
Enjoy the unwashed balls.

Ta-ta

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » March 4th, 2020, 9:58 pm

88sins wrote:So, in your uneducated assinine mind, sending someone (that you claimed you could/would hire if they proved to you their capabilities) a private message or calling them to inform them of where to submit their application is now "sharing information".
I'll have you know, in the corporate/business world that would not be considered sharing information, that would be considered dissemination of information. The two might look similar, but they are not.
So, how do you/your fictional place of employment, attract and recruit suitable, qualified and experienced candidates, without putting the information that there is a vacancy? Pull them out your arse seems the most likely method thus far.

And what do you think you know about professionalism? And by that I mean outside of your finely honed skills in penis tasting and semen swallowing.

For all that bs post you made, as far as I'm concerned you are still now and will be forever more a lying, useless, self-abhorent, rectum-wrangled, panty wearing, hobo-jizz-drinking boolaman.

Ta-ta

You guys so angry. Mods kindly give Mr. Sins a month to calm down, please and thanks.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 4th, 2020, 11:13 pm

88sins wrote:So, how do you/your fictional place of employment, attract and recruit suitable, qualified and experienced candidates, without putting the information that there is a vacancy?

Reek,

Your tantrums never cease to amaze me. I distinctively asked you to control your breathing when you go on these self embarrassing rants.

As previously stated, i am apart of a recruitment agency that is responsible for attracting the correct people for the positions needed. I think you are misunderstood in thinking this is a free for all. You seem to think that all businesses are desperate for employees. For Who? Allyuh lazy ass Trinis? O please.

Our recruiting is controlled and selective and we try to avoid large numbers of locals as the majority have proven to be failures. Just imagine out of 10 locals that call, 9 of them are not we want by just hearing them speak over the phone.

Anyways, ur right, maybe i shouldn’t have given all that information when asked and not mislead Devrat. But he seems like a nice chap and I’m sure he’ll understand if he was serious.

Try and get some sleep and dont be up all night thinking about this....really not healthy.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 5th, 2020, 4:29 am

Let's not get something mixed up. The venes are criminals...not refugees. It's like saying a rapist trip and fall on the victim.

Business owners who are hiring them should be viewed as abetting criminals and be dealt with.

You let the venes take root and the problems only start from there.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 5th, 2020, 7:04 am

matr1x wrote:Let's not get something mixed up. The venes are criminals...not refugees. It's like saying a rapist trip and fall on the victim.

OMG 88reek are you okay? Please watch your step.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 5th, 2020, 8:46 am

randolphinshan wrote:
88sins wrote:So, in your uneducated assinine mind, sending someone (that you claimed you could/would hire if they proved to you their capabilities) a private message or calling them to inform them of where to submit their application is now "sharing information".

Ta-ta

You guys so angry. Mods kindly give Mr. Sins a month to calm down, please and thanks.

ok elite, you will fool a lot of ppl with this

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 5th, 2020, 9:36 am

you still yapping Maxipad aka Lie-onel?

iirc, (& I know that I do), you stated in one of your previous posts that you were employed in the hospitality industry.
NOW you claim that you are employed within a recruitment agency.
which one you feel you wanna stick with? or you going to change careers again in a few hours?

I say the following for your own good, take it or leave it or dead from it as you wish.
You really need to quit lying son, you not impressing anybody, and NOBODY believes you. Maybe you can redeem yourself.
Or
You can keep lying your arse off for reasons only you can fathom, to the extent that you are unable to remember them all & repeatedly contradict yourself, resulting in you remaining trinituner's resident joke.

choice is yours son, make the right one.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 5th, 2020, 10:27 am

BattyMax have an issue with the truth?

devrat
12 pounds of Boost

Postby devrat » March 5th, 2020, 11:59 am

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:So, how do you/your fictional place of employment, attract and recruit suitable, qualified and experienced candidates, without putting the information that there is a vacancy?

Reek,

Your tantrums never cease to amaze me. I distinctively asked you to control your breathing when you go on these self embarrassing rants.

As previously stated, i am apart of a recruitment agency that is responsible for attracting the correct people for the positions needed. I think you are misunderstood in thinking this is a free for all. You seem to think that all businesses are desperate for employees. For Who? Allyuh lazy ass Trinis? O please.

Our recruiting is controlled and selective and we try to avoid large numbers of locals as the majority have proven to be failures. Just imagine out of 10 locals that call, 9 of them are not we want by just hearing them speak over the phone.

Anyways, ur right, maybe i shouldn’t have given all that information when asked and not mislead Devrat. But he seems like a nice chap and I’m sure he’ll understand if he was serious.

Try and get some sleep and dont be up all night thinking about this....really not healthy.
No worries about the job, I'll make the sacrifice and go back to running my company. Thanks for your consideration and advice.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 5th, 2020, 12:53 pm

Devrat, I admire your willingness to work. If you need taxi fare to go to the interview please don't hesitate to ask.

devrat
12 pounds of Boost

Postby devrat » March 5th, 2020, 1:05 pm

rspann wrote:Devrat, I admire your willingness to work. If you need taxi fare to go to the interview please don't hesitate to ask.
Ent!!! Have to save up to buy an alternator

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 5th, 2020, 1:16 pm

If you pull up looking for work in a BMW M5 nobodys gonna hire you.

devrat
12 pounds of Boost

Postby devrat » March 5th, 2020, 1:23 pm

Lol....taxi it is then or ah could use meh Bess 13 on crims
rspann wrote:If you pull up looking for work in a BMW M5 nobodys gonna hire you.
Last edited by devrat on March 5th, 2020, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 5th, 2020, 1:24 pm

matr1x wrote:BattyMax have an issue with the truth?

yeah, but the sad thing is that ain't it's only issue

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 5th, 2020, 4:41 pm

88sins wrote:you still yapping Maxipad aka Lie-onel?

iirc, (& I know that I do), you stated in one of your previous posts that you were employed in the hospitality industry.
NOW you claim that you are employed within a recruitment agency.
which one you feel you wanna stick with? or you going to change careers again in a few hours?

I say the following for your own good, take it or leave it or dead from it as you wish.
You really need to quit lying son, you not impressing anybody, and NOBODY believes you. Maybe you can redeem yourself.
Or
You can keep lying your arse off for reasons only you can fathom, to the extent that you are unable to remember them all & repeatedly contradict yourself, resulting in you remaining trinituner's resident joke.

choice is yours son, make the right one.

Reek, get your facts straight.

Send me the post where i said i am in the hospitality industry.

And btw, it doesnt matter who believes me. WE, the business community have work to do. And your suffering Trini ass will always be at the back of the bus.

Now send me that post or stop making up stories Raper boy.

Btw its only you beating up though. Why?

Because you are intimidated when people are better off than you are. Deal with it.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 5th, 2020, 4:56 pm

So like u now wipe d stale break out yuh eye.
No matter, I got nuttn to prove to a lying battyman such as you.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 5th, 2020, 6:02 pm

Wait, by hospitality, does he mean, he works murry street?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 5th, 2020, 6:12 pm

I doubt that
He strikes me as more of a old st Joseph road car park kinda gay.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 5th, 2020, 6:22 pm

So it's not vene salt fish he pining over? It vene salami?

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » March 5th, 2020, 7:41 pm

This explains so much
matr1x wrote:So it's not vene salt fish he pining over? It vene salami?

Lou Screuz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Lou Screuz » March 5th, 2020, 9:02 pm

let us be real here.

if we on an online forum discussing it

it is not up to us to decide whether the venezuelans should be 'allowed' to live in T&T

That planning and decision was made a long time ago.

Our government's official position is what ? That there is some kind of crisis in Venezuela ?

If not, why the need for allowing them in ? for amnesty ?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 5th, 2020, 9:57 pm

randolphinshan wrote:

Ta-ta

:? :? You is ah pantyman or wha'?
Even Caxxos eh calling for no ban/caution, but you jump een de dance? Then again, JUHN Scarfy gone away, so you have some time on your hands what with no shirt-lifting backstabbing to do.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 5th, 2020, 10:15 pm

De Dragon wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:

Ta-ta

:? :? You is ah pantyman or wha'?
Even Caxxos eh calling for no ban/caution, but you jump een de dance? Then again, JUHN Scarfy gone away, so you have some time on your hands what with no shirt-lifting backstabbing to do.
He's an elite pantyman

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 5th, 2020, 11:39 pm

Venes have allyuh fellas grimey grimey.

Nothing please me more to see the beat up..

Allyuh cries really go unheard, the Venezuelans are here to stay.

Ask yourself.....WHO cares about the Trinis that cant get jobs? WHO cares about the constant whining of hate and jealousy towards the Venes?......Lmao or hor.

Things happening, Venezuelans progressing, businesses improving.....and Reek, Fagon, Nemifemi and matrix in the sameeeeee spot bumpin up gum hahaha, love it!

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 5th, 2020, 11:52 pm

MaxPower wrote:Venes have allyuh fellas grimey grimey.

Nothing please me more to see the beat up..

Allyuh cries really go unheard, the Venezuelans are here to stay.

Ask yourself.....WHO cares about the Trinis that cant get jobs? WHO cares about the constant whining of hate and jealousy towards the Venes?......Lmao or hor.

Things happening, Venezuelans progressing, businesses improving.....and Reek, Fagon, Nemifemi and matrix in the sameeeeee spot bumpin up gum hahaha, love it!

Yet still you can't access the Vene nanny/cocoloks because you're a pathetic loser who failed miserably at life. Even your lame attempts to look like a "recruiter", fell flat in about 5 seconds because you're an illiterate moron, who only KFC would hire because literacy is not essential to the frying of chicken.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » March 6th, 2020, 2:16 am

^^

Actually many Venes are returning home on a daly basis ..

Others have started a business , while others use TT as a jumping stone to foreign ..

In other news a stoneless and pudgy car painter was seen near WOOW Supermarket ..
His 1 " paint brush was confiscated, along with $30K . He claims he paints BMWs and
owns X6 of them. He was duly warned about his thong diapers and was given extra
gender changing tablets.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”