Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

K74T
TunerGod

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby K74T » March 12th, 2021, 3:11 pm

March 12th, 2021
MEDIA RELEASE

Charlieville Man Charged with Attempted Rape

RICHARD BRANKER, 58, of Charlieville is scheduled to appear virtually at the Chaguanas Magistrates’ Court today, Friday 12th March, 2021, after being charged with attempted rape, grievous sexual assault and detaining a person with intent to have sexual intercourse.

The accused was arrested on Wednesday 10th March, 2021, relative to the report of an attempted rape which allegedly occurred on Sunday 21st February 2021, when a woman visited the home of her co-worker located at Charlieville. The woman alleged that upon arrival at the location around 8:45am she met the accused, who invited her inside the premises, then indicated that he was going to call her co-worker.

However, a short while later the accused informed the woman that her co-worker was not home, he then allegedly restrained her and proceeded to drag her into his bedroom, where he attempted to perform sexual acts upon her without her consent.

The woman later escaped and made a report at the Chaguanas Police Station. The woman was later taken to seek medical attention and a medical certificate was obtained on her behalf.

Enquiries were conducted by A/ Cpl Phillips and officers of the Chaguanas CID.

Corporate Communications Unit
March 12th, 2021

END

FB_IMG_1615576211084.jpeg

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » March 14th, 2021, 8:40 am

Standards on Henry Street broken into, several items stolen.

FB_IMG_1615725256986.jpeg
FB_IMG_1615725259661.jpeg
FB_IMG_1615725262115.jpeg

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 14th, 2021, 9:01 am

-20%...

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 16th, 2021, 5:42 am

Series of robberies last night. In one incident a passenger and driver were shot in Laventille during an attempted robbery.

Other incident: lady followed home and robbed easy easy

Crime is down

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 16th, 2021, 7:01 am

Anybody up for playing baseball? I bought a baseball bat in an indian expo for $100.I looking to form a team,as it will give me reason to have my bat in the car.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 16th, 2021, 10:35 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote: Series of robberies last night. In one incident a passenger and driver were shot in Laventille during an attempted robbery.

are we surprised?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 17th, 2021, 12:44 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Series of robberies last night. In one incident a passenger and driver were shot in Laventille during an attempted robbery.

Other incident: lady followed home and robbed easy easy

Crime is down

-20% according to Geeyore, in a survey paid for by Geeyore, using telephone numbers provided by Geeyore, and lapped up by dummies like P*ornHabit7 and Dotish Plastic Bag.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 17th, 2021, 7:04 am

Mother of 3 shot in maloney, fighting for her life atm...

Crime is down

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 19th, 2021, 8:33 pm

Escaped Convict recaptured by Lopinot residents.

https://www.facebook.com/TrinidadBandit ... 3389312235

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » March 19th, 2021, 10:20 pm

Yuh see how allyuh too wicked... d man was going to church to confess...smh

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 20th, 2021, 12:15 am

according to reports d man izza chicken teef .... :P ... e eh even get to enjoy a full day back on d outside

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » March 20th, 2021, 6:20 am

Man looking like he 'tarded... But is who tie up ah escaped convict so?

MarlonSam
3NE 2NR for life

Postby MarlonSam » March 20th, 2021, 12:00 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Mother of 3 shot in maloney, fighting for her life atm...

Crime is down

any update on condition?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » March 21st, 2021, 9:53 am

viedcht wrote:Man looking like he 'tarded... But is who tie up ah escaped convict so?

good enough for ah 'tarded fowl tief

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » March 21st, 2021, 11:37 am

Hands away to prevent himself from loosening himself, seems appropriate.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 21st, 2021, 6:55 pm

MarlonSam wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Mother of 3 shot in maloney, fighting for her life atm...

Crime is down

any update on condition?

Still critical

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 21st, 2021, 9:05 pm

why they tie he like it's the first time a couple experimenting with rope play in the bedroom

Man could live out he whole life comfortably with the amount of slack there

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 24th, 2021, 10:49 am

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 24th, 2021, 11:11 am

well look how criminals have gun with silencer in it , so now they cud kill u quieter .... https://www.facebook.com/alertTandT/pho ... 597027288/

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 25th, 2021, 12:37 pm

What de hell going on with Sauce doubles?

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/a ... 1540f.html

Amar Hosein, a member of the Sauce doubles family, was critically injured in a shooting at his home on Thursday morning.

He was shot in the head and hand, police said.

The incident occurred at Hosein's Orange Grove, Tunapuna, home at around 3am.

Police said Hosein was awaken by noises inside his home and went to investigate. He was ambushed by the intruder and shot twice. The shooter then escaped.

Hosein was taken to the Eric Williams Medical Science Complex.

In December, Kareem Jervis, a vendor employed at Sauce doubles was killed while selling to customers at Curepe Junction.

And in August 2019, Sauce doubles vendor Shazard Manick was shot in the head and chest. He died at hospital.

In Manick's murder, police said robbery was not a motive.

Read More

2WNBoost
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby 2WNBoost » March 27th, 2021, 11:10 am

Electronic monitoring is here
IMG_0727.JPG

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 27th, 2021, 1:53 pm

^^^ that's for red government people. All non red government folk should be disgraced for wearing those slave bands.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » March 27th, 2021, 2:07 pm

Zoom... lol

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 28th, 2021, 11:57 am

ttps wrote:March 28th, 2021
MEDIA RELEASE
Couva Bar Owner Charged for Land Fraud
A 50-year-old bar owner, of Dow Village, California was charged for fraudulently obtaining $100,000 by pretending he was the owner of a parcel of land.
ERNEST TODD was charged by PC Jaikaran on Friday 26th March, 2021 and appeared before Justice of the Peace Steven Young on the same day. He was granted $90,000 bail with a surety and ordered to appear at the Port of Spain Magistrates’ Court on April 29th 2021.
The bar owner was arrested on Thursday 25th March, 2021 after investigations were conducted by the Fraud Squad based on a report received in January 2021.
The suspect allegedly received the money after entering into a sale agreement with a couple in February 2019. He allegedly provided them with forged documents that appeared to show he owned a two-acre parcel of land in Couva. After a delay in conveying ownership of the land to them, the couple became suspicious. They subsequently learned that the land, which was previously under the administration of Caroni (1975) Limited, was red-flagged after being sold several times to unsuspecting persons. After attempts to get a refund from the suspect proved futile, the couple made a report to the Fraud Squad.
The suspect was arrested after investigations conducted by PC Jaikaran revealed that he never held any entitlement or ownership to the land.
SEE ACCOMPANYING PHOTO
March 28th, 2021

todd strikes again

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 28th, 2021, 12:03 pm

Friends,

What’s the latest on crime from our Venezuelans?

Not hearing anything these days.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby De Dragon » March 28th, 2021, 7:45 pm

sMASH wrote:
ttps wrote:March 28th, 2021
MEDIA RELEASE
Couva Bar Owner Charged for Land Fraud
A 50-year-old bar owner, of Dow Village, California was charged for fraudulently obtaining $100,000 by pretending he was the owner of a parcel of land.
ERNEST TODD was charged by PC Jaikaran on Friday 26th March, 2021 and appeared before Justice of the Peace Steven Young on the same day. He was granted $90,000 bail with a surety and ordered to appear at the Port of Spain Magistrates’ Court on April 29th 2021.
The bar owner was arrested on Thursday 25th March, 2021 after investigations were conducted by the Fraud Squad based on a report received in January 2021.
The suspect allegedly received the money after entering into a sale agreement with a couple in February 2019. He allegedly provided them with forged documents that appeared to show he owned a two-acre parcel of land in Couva. After a delay in conveying ownership of the land to them, the couple became suspicious. They subsequently learned that the land, which was previously under the administration of Caroni (1975) Limited, was red-flagged after being sold several times to unsuspecting persons. After attempts to get a refund from the suspect proved futile, the couple made a report to the Fraud Squad.
The suspect was arrested after investigations conducted by PC Jaikaran revealed that he never held any entitlement or ownership to the land.
SEE ACCOMPANYING PHOTO
March 28th, 2021

todd strikes again

First illegally operating a bar when the Covid-19 restrictions expressly forbade it, to fraud? Todd like he like court!

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » March 30th, 2021, 1:42 pm

I can't find the exact post, but ollor remember how ollor doubt me when I said that many of these young fellas are homosexual, and are not actual hardcore criminals, but they commit crime just so they can go to a place where they can take turns blowing on each others' Saxophones? - And when found out, they would say they not gay, it was forced, or some other sheit?

Have a look for yourself.
Cross-dresser not gay

When Allen was killed in women’s clothing, his family turned up at the mortuary where they spoke with reporters.

A primary concern was that cross-dressing Allen not be regarded as gay.

“I am not supporting his actions, nor am I saying the police (who shot him) was wrong. As far as I am concerned, the officer was there at the time, saw what was going on and did his duty. But at the end of the day, because of the disguise he was wearing, people are saying that David was gay.

“Please...people, back off. Get to know the truth before you speak. It was just a disguise. That’s all. Don’t make comments if you don’t know the truth or want to hear the truth,” said his unnamed brother.

I have seen the statistics from the "medical personnel" over the years and the numbers are really concerning. You could bawl "I not gay so dais not my problem" - but think about when these people get much bolder, they will be targeting your younger male relatives/kids/siblings.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » March 30th, 2021, 2:36 pm

Look at this next clown.
Me eh bashing him for the weed seeing that he also have gun/ammo.
But soldier......wtf kinda nickname is "Sweet Lips"
Ollor eh see these fellas not even trying to hide it anymore? Steups.
All this Lil Nas X and homosexual dancehall rubbish they listening to is taking its toll.

March 29th, 2021
MEDIA RELEASE
Man Appears in Court for Gun, Ammunition, Narcotics
A 20-year-old man will appear before a Port-of-Spain Magistrate today charged with being in possession of firearm, ammunition, and marijuana.
Around 4.30 am this morning, officers of the North-Eastern Division Task Force (NEDTF) and the Canine Branch executed a search warrant at the Malick, Barataria home of NICKEL MAY also known as “Sweet Lips”.
During the search, officers allegedly discovered a magazine, ammunition and a quantity of marijuana amounting to 482 grammes. The officers also discovered 2.1 kilogrammes of marijuana in some nearby bushes.
NICKEL MAY was arrested and taken to the Morvant Police Station where he was charged by PC Andrews for the offences.

And then there is this:
SHOCKING AND DISTURBING DETAILS REVEALED ABOUT THE CHILDREN's HOME BY ONE OF THE ESCAPED TEENAGER
Hi good night everyone I'm RICARDO THOMPSON well i was place in a boys home and I was there already and it was normal the first time but the second time it was worst than first. When I went back the CSA's was criticizing my sexuality and they would tell me
I not going back home.
Then they wouldn't give us breakfast after 8.00 a.m anywhere after
that time 11.00 a.m we get breakfast that snack time also and dinner when they ready to.
They will bang our head Against the wall carry us in the bedrooms where it have no cameras and beat us up. They had us sleeping in the living room and they will walk and mash our heads hands feet they will throw us off the bed 7.00 a.m on the dot they will chock us most me cause l'm gay right now I have bumps on my forehead from the securitys. And when we stand up for our right where always the wrong ones and they took our belongs like sampoo combs rubber bands some of them will chocke me and I suffer with really bad asma. They will chock me and I would get my asma and they will leave me they like 20 to 30 mins then bring my asma pump and tell me I should die back I'm gay.
That's no kind of treatment for nobody children I getting fed up I rather kill my self than go back there andI being really honest I'm sick and tired of people abusing me I was abuse when I was young and I was traumatize now I'm traumatize again I dont want to be place back in a home I wanna be home with my family last timel saw my mother was in the hospital and she said she wanted me back and they dont want to give me back my mother grieving for me yall dont know how these children mothers feeling right now y'all killing there children and there getting nothing out of it you know is to carry your child for 9 months and a police kill them.
Where they said that police was in uniform when they approached the boys and shot them because why Because they ran away from abuse R.I.P brother, I just want to say thanks for always being there no matter what you'll like a big brother to me when I'm sad you'll come and harrass me till I laugh you made me feel fit in you never once criticize me bout my sexuality rest in peace love you with my heart R.I.P you was a pest to me but we was really cool two boys l could of depend on now your gone y'all put tears in my eyes today writing this right now l'm crying love you to Simeon
Last edited by Blaze d Chalice on March 30th, 2021, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » March 30th, 2021, 2:38 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:I can't find the exact post, but ollor remember how ollor doubt me when I said that many of these young fellas are homosexual, and are not actual hardcore criminals, but they commit crime just so they can go to a place where they can take turns blowing on each others' Saxophones? - And when found out, they would say they not gay, it was forced, or some other sheit?

Have a look for yourself.
Cross-dresser not gay

When Allen was killed in women’s clothing, his family turned up at the mortuary where they spoke with reporters.

A primary concern was that cross-dressing Allen not be regarded as gay.

“I am not supporting his actions, nor am I saying the police (who shot him) was wrong. As far as I am concerned, the officer was there at the time, saw what was going on and did his duty. But at the end of the day, because of the disguise he was wearing, people are saying that David was gay.

“Please...people, back off. Get to know the truth before you speak. It was just a disguise. That’s all. Don’t make comments if you don’t know the truth or want to hear the truth,” said his unnamed brother.

I have seen the statistics from the "medical personnel" over the years and the numbers are really concerning. You could bawl "I not gay so dais not my problem" - but think about when these people get much bolder, they will be targeting your younger male relatives/kids/siblings.

Saddis you looking to get banned for inciting homophobic comments in here ?

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » March 30th, 2021, 2:40 pm

I aint inciting homophobia pa.

Just trying to look at the crime from a different angle than only race.

With (dis)respect to Davida Allena (rot in hell) -
If you want to disguise yourself as a woman to rob/kill, why not be a flat-chested glasses/nerd type in formal clothes? Why specifically choose an outfit that will attract male attention...unless that is what you looking for in the first place?

Is it that you love and crave male attention, and accustomed to getting it by dressing like that, and just acting naturally?
Seems like Allena really did kill Asami and Baksh.
Most likely the same motive in both cases.
Baksh turned down his advances and probably called him a derogatory word, so Allena killed him.
Asami being of "high color" was attracting all the male attention and on Carnival too, so she had to go.

One news report said that the case had 'interesting' details.

anyhow let me not make this thread bout Allena alone.
I now find and bump the asami thread

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”