DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: DAILY CRIME REPORTS THREAD ...

Postby zoom rader » December 15th, 2020, 7:44 pm

wtf wrote:
Rovin wrote:man like he tryna do a hustle , but u dont keep ur stash near u .... like e doh watch tv\movies orr
Friends sell him out...
He practically destroyed his life..UWI might kick him out and all..
Why would UWI kick him out ?

They never said he's a student.

He may get convicted and criminal record if found guilty. Story seem fishy.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 15th, 2020, 10:19 pm

Nice nice boy eh..

He mus be well break Ajee heart..

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » December 15th, 2020, 10:25 pm

MaxPower wrote:Nice nice boy eh..

Does a charge of this manner prevent you from traveling to foreign countries?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 16th, 2020, 2:49 am

wtf wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Nice nice boy eh..

Does a charge of this manner prevent you from traveling to foreign countries?

Hello wtf,

A charge may not prevent you from traveling to a country but a conviction can.

But the fact that he was arrested will always raise a red flag.

Note for example, when applying for US and CAN visas the many questions they ask on criminal history.

Sonny boy not rocking the right skin color too.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » December 16th, 2020, 7:32 am

Them ganja cases does be easy to beat in court. By the time it reach for judgement all the evidence get eat by rats.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » December 16th, 2020, 8:40 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:Them ganja cases does be easy to beat in court. By the time it reach for judgement all the evidence get eat by rats.
Takes about 15 years though..

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 16th, 2020, 8:47 am

wtf wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Them ganja cases does be easy to beat in court. By the time it reach for judgement all the evidence get eat by rats.
Takes about 15 years though..
All this to smear someone name

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 16th, 2020, 8:54 am

You could be innocent but from the time they hear “arrested” thas it.

Uncle Samuel don’t take those things lightly and worst yet the first thing that comes to their mind is Terrorism especially from the mosslim and indian looking people.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 16th, 2020, 11:05 am

MaxPower wrote:You could be innocent but from the time they hear “arrested” thas it.

Uncle Samuel don’t take those things lightly and worst yet the first thing that comes to their mind is Terrorism especially from the mosslim and indian looking people.

from Jan 20th that might change

DTAC
18 pounds of Boost

Postby DTAC » December 16th, 2020, 1:22 pm

redmanjp wrote:from Jan 20th that might change

Just because a Democrat coming in the White House don't mean they'll be putting out a welcome mat. Becoming President and being President is two completely different things. There was no free for all with Obama, that won't change with Biden. Coming from Trinidad is a thing in itself. Flying in with a British passport filled with US Entry stamps and I still get grilled by Boarder Control about flying in from Trinidad. This country still on some secret watchlist.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 16th, 2020, 1:26 pm

Bruh we still going to spell border as boarder?? After all the hullabaloo with Stuart Young and open borders recently
DTAC wrote:

Just because a Democrat coming in the White House don't mean they'll be putting out a welcome mat. Becoming President and being President is two completely different things. There was no free for all with Obama, that won't change with Biden. Coming from Trinidad is a thing in itself. Flying in with a British passport filled with US Entry stamps and I still get grilled by Boarder Control about flying in from Trinidad. This country still on some secret watchlist.

DTAC
18 pounds of Boost

Postby DTAC » December 16th, 2020, 1:42 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Bruh we still going to spell border as boarder?? After all the hullabaloo with Stuart Young and open borders recently
DTAC wrote:

I humbly apologize. I'm the biggest grammar Nazi in this place. Auto"correct" MC.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 17th, 2020, 6:14 pm

those who do this sh1t shud be shot instantly ...

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » December 17th, 2020, 7:11 pm

60 YEAR OLD BUSINESSMAN BEATEN, ROBBED BY SIX BANDITS
REPORT BY LOOPTT
Police are searching for six men who assaulted and robbed a 60-year-old businessman in Laventille this morning.
From initial information, the incident happened around 3am at the corner of Toussaint Street and Old Joseph Road, Laventille.
The victim, who runs a shop at his home, was awakened by loud noises. Upon checking, he observed six men, all armed with knives.
They announced a robbery then began to beat the victim repeatedly until he handed over cash that he had stored in his home.
The suspects then escaped.
The cash, from initial information, amounts to $100,000.
More on this as it becomes available

From the comments it seems it is YET ANOTHER Chinese victim and he handed over the money because they were also threatening the daughter. Tuners from the area can confirm true/false. Also they said nobody from "outside" coming up Laventille to rob.

BUSINESSWOMAN BEATEN AND ROBBED IN CHASE VILLAGE
REPORT BY LOOPTT
Freeport police are investigating a report of armed robbery where a 33-year-old businesswoman was assaulted.
The incident happened around 6am on Tuesday along the Southern Main Road, Chase Village.
The victim told police that she was at her workplace when three men entered the establishment; one man was armed with a firearm.
The men kicked down the door to the office and announced a hold-up.
The armed man then dealt her several blows to the face and choked her. The men then took her mobile phone and a quantity of cash in the register, as well as an assortment of cigarettes.
The suspects then escaped in a red vehicle which was waiting outside.
More on this as it becomes available

RETIRED POLICE OFFICER ROBBED AT GUNPOINT
REPORT BY LOOPTT
Police are searching for a man who robbed a retired police officer in Arima on Tuesday night.
The incident took place at around 8.10 pm.
The victim, a 71-year-old man, and his wife told investigators they were walking in Tumpuna Gardens when a silver Nissan Note pulled up alongside the couple.
One man, armed with a firearm, exited the vehicle.
He announced a hold-up and proceeded to relieve the victim of a wristband which had an estimate of $20,000.
As the bandit returned to the car, he allegedly pointed a gun at the couple. However, the victim pulled out his licensed firearm and shot at the car five times.
The suspect and his accomplice fled the scene in the car.
A report was made to the police and the ‘getaway’ vehicle is believed to have been found on Semp Avenue, Malabar.
More on this as it becomes available.

COUPLE ROBBED AT GUNPOINT IN SANTA CRUZ
REPORT BY LOOPTT
Santa Cruz police are searching for two suspects who robbed a couple at gunpoint.
The incident reportedly happened on Tuesday night at the victim’s home along Sosconusco Road, Santa Cruz.
Loop News was told that around 9pm that night, a 40-year-old taxi driver was outside his house, cleaning his taxi, when he was approached by a man unknown to him.
The man pulled out a gun and said: “Doh say nothing, ah go kill yuh.”
He was then met by a second suspect and the two forced the taxi-driver into his home, where they met a 30-year-old woman.
The suspects then forced the victims to lie on the ground before they relieved them of their cash and valuables, estimated at over $15,000.
The suspects then escaped in an unknown direction.
The scene was visited by Santa Cruz CID who interviewed several residents and certain information was obtained. The scene was also visited and processed by No. 16818 Ag/Cpl MOHESS and PC Dunbar of the NED CSI Unit, where fingerprint impressions were found to be further processed.
The description of the suspects are as follows -
Suspect #1: Man of African descent, approximately 5 feet 9 inches tall, slim built, low hairstyle, dark brown in complexion and dressed in dark coloured clothing with a red bandana covering his face.
Suspect #2: Man of African descent, approximately 5 feet 10 inches tall, slim built, dark brown in complexion and dressed in dark coloured clothing with a black ski mask covering his face.
Anyone with information on these two men is asked to contact the Santa Cruz police station, 555 or 800-TIPS. Messages can also be sent using the TTPS App as well as 482-GARY.
WPC De Gannes is continuing inquiries.
More on this as it becomes available.

WOMAN RAPED BY PH TAXI DRIVER SHE HIRED FOR PRIVATE JOB
REPORT BY CNC3
A 44-year-old woman from Diego Martin was allegedly raped by a driver she hired to take her to a relative’s house on Monday night.
According to a police report, the victim told the police that at about 11.30 pm on Monday, she contacted the man, whom she only knew as a PH driver from the Diego Martin area, and asked him to pick her up at the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex in Mt Hope.
The driver, whom the woman claimed she only knew by his first name, agreed and picked her up but then took the victim to a location in Arima which she was not familiar with.
Once there, the driver allegedly raped the woman.
The driver then dropped off the victim at a relative’s house in Arouca and left.
The victim was taken to the St Joseph Women’s Hospital where she was medically examined. However, she is yet to give a statement to the police. Investigations are continuing.

1 for the ATW crew (Allyuh too Wicked)

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 17th, 2020, 8:58 pm

hmm all dat crime in 1-2 days , trinidad heated , like dem criminals want to have nice things for xmas .... i doh feel sorry when popo gee dem corn

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 23rd, 2020, 6:16 pm

careful out there ppl ...

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » December 23rd, 2020, 6:34 pm

Plenty things wrong in that video.

1. Is that IAM in Trincity? If it is - Since when does IAM give out videos?

2. Does anyone remember how they destroyed the video when the girl was murdered upstairs IAM on Charlotte St?

3. That car knew exactly which car to pull up by.

4. Was the owner of the car followed to IAM?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 23rd, 2020, 7:10 pm

didnt realise my post end up last in d previous page ...

Rovin wrote:careful out there ppl ...

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 23rd, 2020, 7:15 pm

rule #1 dont leave any visible handbag or items of value

somebody must have walked past the car earlier to see that it have a handbag inside

what he pelt so easy to break the glass ?

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » December 23rd, 2020, 7:18 pm

pugboy wrote:rule #1 dont leave any visible handbag or items of value

somebody must have walked past the car earlier to see that it have a handbag inside

what he pelt so easy to break the glass ?

ceramic insulation from a spark plug .......

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 23rd, 2020, 7:50 pm

It is my understanding that she was followed from the bank.

I could be wrong.

All bank employees should also be investigated.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » December 23rd, 2020, 9:05 pm

MaxPower wrote:It is my understanding that she was followed from the bank.

I could be wrong.

That's right Max... they followed the driver from the bank. They had to get a tip off from the teller...

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 24th, 2020, 4:42 am

Gladiator wrote:

I could be wrong.

That's right Max... they followed the driver from the bank. They had to get a tip off from the teller...

Include bank security in that nonsense. Watch nah, the amount of robberies taking place daily over the last few days, its mind blowing....id try to post all as fast as I get it....be safe out there peeps.

There was a kidnapping in Couva yesterday morning as well

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 24th, 2020, 7:44 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

I could be wrong.

Include bank security in that nonsense. Watch nah, the amount of robberies taking place daily over the last few days, its mind blowing....id try to post all as fast as I get it....be safe out there peeps.

Yep and all they care about is ticketing you for a non working horn and Tint

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 24th, 2020, 9:48 am

25% reduction in Crime ?

TTPS

Shar­lene Ram­per­sad

Af­ter one of the most un­pre­dictable and dif­fi­cult years in re­cent his­to­ry, Po­lice Com­mis­sion­er Gary Grif­fith has sent out a spe­cial Christ­mas mes­sage to his of­fi­cers, con­grat­u­lat­ing them on a 25 per cent re­duc­tion in crime.

In a video shared with so­cial me­dia yes­ter­day, the Com­mis­sion­er said the men and women of the TTPS worked tire­less­ly, sac­ri­fic­ing per­son­al and fam­i­ly time to keep the coun­try safe through a glob­al pan­dem­ic and a gen­er­al elec­tion in 2020.

“You were called up­on in un­cer­tain times with un­cer­tain mea­sures to dou­ble and some­times triple up on your du­ty and you per­se­vered. It was re­port­ed around the world that the COVID-19 virus in­creased crime in var­i­ous coun­tries but I stand here proud to say this has not been the case in Trinidad and To­ba­go,” he said.

Grif­fith boast­ed that al­though oth­er coun­tries around the world have re­port­ed an in­crease in crime due to the pan­dem­ic, T&T has seen a re­duc­tion of 25 per cent of crime over­all and 140 few­er mur­ders than in 2019.

He said his of­fi­cers have per­se­vered in the face of harsh pub­lic crit­i­cism, ridicule, and scruti­ny.

But the Com­mis­sion­er al­so ad­mit­ted that there were of­fi­cers who ‘for­got their oaths.’ He promised would be root­ed out from the ser­vice.

“Some of our fel­low of­fi­cers have fall­en to the way­side and fell off the wag­on to ser­vice to oth­ers be­fore self, a few of those may have for­got­ten the oath that they swore to and we have and will con­tin­ue to swift­ly re­move the very few bad ap­ples,” he said.

Grif­fith said he wants his of­fi­cers to re­mem­ber that hero­ism is of­ten not ac­knowl­edged but they should con­tin­ue to an­swer their calls to du­ty.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 24th, 2020, 10:46 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

I could be wrong.

this kinda fackery happened maybe a few times b4 & officers suspect its from a bank worker in trincity mall , kinda hard to prove with solid evidence ...

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 24th, 2020, 10:03 pm

popo shud reach & level :2gunfire: :snipersmile: .....

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 26th, 2020, 10:22 pm

Found down in the west
Attachments
IMG-20201226-WA0159.jpg
IMG-20201226-WA0160.jpg
IMG-20201226-WA0161.jpg

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 28th, 2020, 11:17 am

^^dise rellll bullets boi ,some gunman gonna be hopping mad he stash gone ...

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 28th, 2020, 11:18 am

2 women held with some white rocks in bags , like ah man send dem to collect & they get ketch .....

https://www.facebook.com/djsheriff3/pho ... 3699713618

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”