TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

More Gated Communities coming .........

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Re: More Gated Communities coming .........

Postby Redress10 » September 17th, 2020, 2:12 pm

Continuing

So the house is 3 bedrooms. No garage, just a driveway that leads to a covering to the side of the house. The wall is about 5 ft and the gate isn't electric. The driveway isn't fully paved but is one of those where the paving only covers the full width of the tires. So it's the double line kinda thing.

The house from the road is unremarkable. Looks like one of those homes like they have in trincity before people did renovations etc but just a little more sophisticated. Think any typical middle class family home from the 80s such as santa rosa and diamond vale with the space at thr side of the house for the car.

The whole house isn't air conditioned. Only the living room. The style of the furniture seemed date. Like furniture your parents would have when growing up. Ceiling fan looked a bit dated. The kitchen was unremarkable. The master bedroom didn't have a en suite bathroom.

The pool area looked like it didn't come with this house because it took up so much of the backyard. So much so you can't really go to the backyard just to walk as there really is no space apart from the side of the pool. Could barely fit a chair between the house wall and pool edge.

The realtor described this as luxurious living and said it was owned and occupied by an executive family that recently moved away.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 17th, 2020, 3:04 pm

bluefete wrote:ROFL . Looks like Max taking real chain up. Where do you fall Max? Old money or new money.

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Max , why you sniffing up WMs folk butt.

To dem you just another country boy . You are better off with people off your kind and PNM ppl.

PNM ppl more real and not fake like these WMs folk.

PNM ppl will cook good blue food and always willing to share , while WM folk have to buy lals Roti.

Hello Zoom,

Better off how exactly?

It doesnt matter who cooks what and shares or not.

It is not the custom of the people of WM to cook blue food and leave their back door open for the neighbor to just walk in with his white vest and 3/4 jeans.

How is does a resident being fake, deter someone who is unconcerned from buying a house in WM?

WM folk buy frozen roti and bake and shark. It is how they live and it would only bother those who macoo their business.

The WM people keep to themselves and they do not involve other neighbors in their business.
Max

You should follow suit and stick to your own kind.

You just a country boy in their veiw, a mongrel

Zoom,

It does not matter how they view me.

I am still working towards getting a place there.

Remember i have friends there, and i have been invited to parties where many neighbors were present. They said they love me and encourage me to be apart of their community.
Right, I see

Dey love you.......nice

Hello bluefete,

Its not a matter of chain up.

When was the last murder in West Moorings?

Where is the pile up of garbage in a corner with used diapers blowing across the road?

Where is the bonga block?

Can you hear the chutney and popcaan blasting loudly?

Where are the Tiidas parked on the side of the road to encourage bandits?

Where are the bicycle pests and thugs walking in boisterous groups to the savanna or snackette?

My good man, new money old money, it doesnt matter.....a good area dont always have “bess house”.

Allyuh cant come with allyuh small million and counting to see what the area and property have to see if you getting your money’s worth...this is not to grocery special....it have no “bess deal” when it comes to good areas.

Come with your money, the FULL amount or go else where Tuners...

It have Maloney, Kelly and Laventille etc available. Ask for you bess prices there.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 17th, 2020, 3:57 pm

Well Max, I grew up in La Ventaille, up on the hill. Whenever I go back and see the view thru adult eyes, I am always stunned by its beauty.

As a child I was aware but never really took it on.

It is a pity the people have never emancipated themselves from the PNM over the years because it could have been an exclusive community today.

There is still the issue of garbage pile ups simply because some of the roads are too narrow or non-existent for the garbage trucks to pass.

I remember when Rowley and Manning wanted to upscale the area by "gentrification" but backed off after they got blowback.

I remember Tantie Kams wanted to run a trolley or tramcar from the hills to POS.

The values I learned from my community about respect and so on, you will not get in a gated or exclusive community today.

It is not always about the money.

MaxPower wrote:Hello bluefete,

Where is the pile up of garbage in a corner with used diapers blowing across the road?

Where are the bicycle pests and thugs walking in boisterous groups to the savanna or snackette?

My good man, new money old money, it doesnt matter.....a good area dont always have “bess house”.

Allyuh cant come with allyuh small million and counting to see what the area and property have to see if you getting your money’s worth...this is not to grocery special....it have no “bess deal” when it comes to good areas.

It have Maloney, Kelly and Laventille etc available. Ask for you bess prices there.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 17th, 2020, 4:19 pm

bluefete wrote:Well Max, I grew up in La Ventaille, up on the hill. Whenever I go back and see the view thru adult eyes, I am always stunned by its beauty.

As a child I was aware but never really took it on.

It is a pity the people have never emancipated themselves from the PNM over the years because it could have been an exclusive community today.

There is still the issue of garbage pile ups simply because some of the roads are too narrow or non-existent for the garbage trucks to pass.

I remember when Rowley and Manning wanted to upscale the area by "gentrification" but backed off after they got blowback.

I remember Tantie Kams wanted to run a trolley or tramcar from the hills to POS.

The values I learned from my community about respect and so on, you will not get in a gated or exclusive community today.

It is not always about the money.

MaxPower wrote:Hello bluefete,

Hmmm well said man, well said.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 19th, 2020, 4:00 pm

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”