TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The Treasury empty but we spending on

Postby matr1x » November 7th, 2019, 10:09 pm

It's funny hearing pnmites justifying the bad and utterly stupid policies

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 8th, 2019, 12:43 pm

So its supposedly been for personal wedding parties for their children, medical expenses for their members, and hush hush money for someone sexually harassing an employee, the refurbishment of white hall,
So what about medication for the hospitals? increase in pay for Teachers and medical staff at all hosiptals???? Money to maintain schools and other government run institutions that contribute towards the heath of the nation????

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » November 25th, 2019, 7:49 am

Rowley praises $17m residence in Tobago
‘UNC spent millions on hotel bills’...

Ria Taitt

The Prime Minister is hosting a Christmas reception at the new Prime Minister’s residence in Tobago.

Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley said the residence of the Prime Minister at Blenheim is complete and ready for occupation.

“It done! It finish. It nice!” Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley told a crowd at a public meeting at Four Roads.

There exists an appropriate residence for the Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago in Tobago and for the first time as Prime Minister, on the 21st December, I will be able to host Tobagonians at a Christmas function at Blenheim,” he said to applause.

Urban Development Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd (UDeCOTT) chairman Noel Garcia told the Express that the new PM’s Tobago residence cost $17.5 million.

The Prime Minister said the last prime minister to use the official Tobago residence was Patrick Manning. He said the United National Congress abandoned the residence and allowed it to go into disrepair. “The sea ate half and the termites the other half,” he said. He said the Government decided that there must be accommodation for the Prime Minister both in Trinidad and in Tobago and therefore took steps to build on the site.

He said however for the four years he had been in office, when no official residence was available in Tobago, he spent just one night in Tobago at taxpayers’ expense in a hotel. And that was because it was the night before a Cabinet meeting at the Magdalena. “On every other visit, I go in meh own house. I don’t even carry staff with me. Ah cook meh own green fig and saltfish,” he said.

The Prime Minister said this was in stark contrast to UNC, under whom millions were spent at the Coco Reef, “drinking and drunken”. Every time the Kamla Persad-Bissessar cabinet went to Tobago they chose not to stay at the hotel owned by the Government, the Magdalena, but instead at the privately owned Coco Reef, he said.

Noting that the expenditure under the UNC ran into millions, the Prime Minister said: “The “biggest scandal in my Government is that a group from the Ministry of Sports went to Tobago to a function at the THA and they spent $94,000. That was (equal) to one hour of the UNC (Cabinet) at the Coco Reef hotel,” he said.

“There is one thing I can guarantee you, you may not agree with what we do to benefit the country, but the one thing that they will never be able to truthfully say is that I as Prime Minister ‘tief’ taxpayers’ money,” he said.

The Prime Minister said change was coming in every area. He said his Government took the decision to renovate the heritage buildings, some of which, like Mille Fleurs (Port of Spain), had reached the point of collapse. He said the UNC, which had no problem paying $300 million more than necessary to a contractor for the Curepe overpass, slammed him for paying $3 million to bring back the Cazabon paintings which now hang in some of the heritage buildings.

He said when the roof of President’s House collapsed just before the 2010 election, the UNC made a big song and dance. “And when they went into office, they spent, they earned and they thief but didn’t spend one dollar on the President’s House,” he said.

“Five years later it fell to me and it fell to me and my Cabinet to deal with President’s House and the first thing we had to do was to go and move out seven truckloads of rubbish from inside the President’s House. They had they own private garbage heap inside the President’s House....Our President’s House is now complete and ready for use in short order,” he said.

The Prime Minister heaped praises on UDeCOTT, stating that its young professionals, all of whom were women, had done the country proud, in the restoration of these historic buildings.

He said the same applied to the Red House restoration, which Kamla Persad-Bissessar “had put in Wade Mark hand” and it was a “five years of disaster”. The Prime Minister said he took “personal responsibility” for the Red House renovation and chaired a committee, bringing the project to fruition.

Although it was a Diego Martin meeting, there was no sight or mention of Diego Martin Central MP Darryl Smith. On the platform were the two other Diego Martin MPs, Finance Minister Colm Imbert, who is Diego Martin North/East MP, and the Prime Minister, who is Diego Martin West MP. Prominently on the stage with them was Attorney General Faris Al-Rawi. Smith, facing allegations of sexual harassment, appears at the point to be politically insignificant.

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/rowley-praises-m-residence-in-tobago/article_135df7fe-0f2a-11ea-b2cf-3ff0d6617be7.html

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 25th, 2019, 9:23 am

MILLIONS spent on ONE residence , yet a majority of the nations ROADS are riddled with potholes and destroying our cars daily, BUT we have no money to fix them............ :roll: :roll:
i really hoping karma will bite the politicians right where they deserve it.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » November 25th, 2019, 10:16 am

Ben_spanna wrote:MILLIONS spent on ONE residence , yet a majority of the nations ROADS are riddled with potholes and destroying our cars daily, BUT we have no money to fix them............ :roll: :roll:
i really hoping karma will bite the politicians right where they deserve it.

Borse, it have a section of the South Trunk road after Gulf City heading north...thing rougher than the bocas.

I passing dey yesterday only to see the PNM stick pickets in the ground (of the LGE candidate for the area) along the stretch in question and ONLY that stretch eh. Imagine what people thinking as their suspension bottoming out and seeing a set of PNM signs staring them in the face...honest advertising IMO...:|

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 25th, 2019, 2:28 pm

Kamala had her reasons for not staying at Government appointed houses.

All of these were staffed by PNM appointed persons and they use to spy on her and report back to bailiser house. It was more of a security issue because PNM ppl have been know to plant coke and bombs ect on other UNC minsters homes ect

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 26th, 2019, 5:03 am

hydroep wrote:

Ria Taitt

The Prime Minister is hosting a Christmas reception at the new Prime Minister’s residence in Tobago.

Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley said the residence of the Prime Minister at Blenheim is complete and ready for occupation.

“It done! It finish. It nice!” Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley told a crowd at a public meeting at Four Roads.

There exists an appropriate residence for the Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago in Tobago and for the first time as Prime Minister, on the 21st December, I will be able to host Tobagonians at a Christmas function at Blenheim,” he said to applause.

Urban Development Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd (UDeCOTT) chairman Noel Garcia told the Express that the new PM’s Tobago residence cost $17.5 million.

The Prime Minister said the last prime minister to use the official Tobago residence was Patrick Manning. He said the United National Congress abandoned the residence and allowed it to go into disrepair. “The sea ate half and the termites the other half,” he said. He said the Government decided that there must be accommodation for the Prime Minister both in Trinidad and in Tobago and therefore took steps to build on the site.

He said however for the four years he had been in office, when no official residence was available in Tobago, he spent just one night in Tobago at taxpayers’ expense in a hotel. And that was because it was the night before a Cabinet meeting at the Magdalena. “On every other visit, I go in meh own house. I don’t even carry staff with me. Ah cook meh own green fig and saltfish,” he said.

The Prime Minister said this was in stark contrast to UNC, under whom millions were spent at the Coco Reef, “drinking and drunken”. Every time the Kamla Persad-Bissessar cabinet went to Tobago they chose not to stay at the hotel owned by the Government, the Magdalena, but instead at the privately owned Coco Reef, he said.

Noting that the expenditure under the UNC ran into millions, the Prime Minister said: “The “biggest scandal in my Government is that a group from the Ministry of Sports went to Tobago to a function at the THA and they spent $94,000. That was (equal) to one hour of the UNC (Cabinet) at the Coco Reef hotel,” he said.

“There is one thing I can guarantee you, you may not agree with what we do to benefit the country, but the one thing that they will never be able to truthfully say is that I as Prime Minister ‘tief’ taxpayers’ money,” he said.

The Prime Minister said change was coming in every area. He said his Government took the decision to renovate the heritage buildings, some of which, like Mille Fleurs (Port of Spain), had reached the point of collapse. He said the UNC, which had no problem paying $300 million more than necessary to a contractor for the Curepe overpass, slammed him for paying $3 million to bring back the Cazabon paintings which now hang in some of the heritage buildings.

He said when the roof of President’s House collapsed just before the 2010 election, the UNC made a big song and dance. “And when they went into office, they spent, they earned and they thief but didn’t spend one dollar on the President’s House,” he said.

“Five years later it fell to me and it fell to me and my Cabinet to deal with President’s House and the first thing we had to do was to go and move out seven truckloads of rubbish from inside the President’s House. They had they own private garbage heap inside the President’s House....Our President’s House is now complete and ready for use in short order,” he said.

The Prime Minister heaped praises on UDeCOTT, stating that its young professionals, all of whom were women, had done the country proud, in the restoration of these historic buildings.

He said the same applied to the Red House restoration, which Kamla Persad-Bissessar “had put in Wade Mark hand” and it was a “five years of disaster”. The Prime Minister said he took “personal responsibility” for the Red House renovation and chaired a committee, bringing the project to fruition.

Although it was a Diego Martin meeting, there was no sight or mention of Diego Martin Central MP Darryl Smith. On the platform were the two other Diego Martin MPs, Finance Minister Colm Imbert, who is Diego Martin North/East MP, and the Prime Minister, who is Diego Martin West MP. Prominently on the stage with them was Attorney General Faris Al-Rawi. Smith, facing allegations of sexual harassment, appears at the point to be politically insignificant.

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/rowley-praises-m-residence-in-tobago/article_135df7fe-0f2a-11ea-b2cf-3ff0d6617be7.html

justify one bs for another....imagine supporters of shitlickers would never see inside that house but they clapping....the mansion nice but his supporters have homes which an not plastered and sharing electricity with 10 neighbors but they clapping....I swear PNM supporters really chupid yes

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 26th, 2019, 7:00 am

^^^ Doh worry a private jet will be on the books cause Kamala was flying too much.

How more stupid can this country be?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 26th, 2019, 7:03 am

hydroep wrote:

Ria Taitt

sooo, they rent that land from nahous?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 26th, 2019, 7:05 am

^^^ Ask elite

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » November 26th, 2019, 7:26 am

Typical 3rd world $heit hole....

Leader: "I build a house for myself to stay. It cost 17 Million dollars".

Followers: "Yay... what an achievement. The PNM working for me".

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 26th, 2019, 7:44 am

Gladiator wrote:Typical 3rd world $heit hole....

The PNM prime mister say its because Kamala used hotels to have drunken affairs and ran up hotel bills in the millions

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 26th, 2019, 7:47 am

Like I said One mans selfish GREED and self glorification vs an entire nations well being and he chooses to self exalt himself without any justification.
And his followers will STILL put him back in power, this is why I feel not a piece of sympathy for the people that support him, when their children are gunned down and murdered and beaten, when they end up in jail or have no housing or medical resources-its their own fr1gg1ng fault. let them rot for their decision.

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » November 26th, 2019, 9:48 am

zoom rader wrote:

The PNM prime mister say its because Kamala used hotels to have drunken affairs and ran up hotel bills in the millions

So this house maintains itself? Zero cost to run? Pretty sure it's going to cost more than a hotel in the long run.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 26th, 2019, 10:05 am

l33t2 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

So this house maintains itself? Zero cost to run? Pretty sure it's going to cost more than a hotel in the long run.

It is ran by PNM staff and was one of the reasons why Kamala did not use the states residents as PNM staff kept spying on her.

You cannot trust PNM ppl no where , not even at your workplace.

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » November 26th, 2019, 1:30 pm

zoom rader wrote:^^^ Doh worry a private jet will be on the books cause Kamala was flying too much.

There is no end to Trini stupidity

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 26th, 2019, 1:42 pm

is how d dotish poo nm supporters does lap everything rowdy & d rest of cronies does be saying & clapping fuh dem

i wonder it if have a stronger word for DOTISH

jes a few days ago i hear imps saying every mth end it barely have $$ to pay public servants but we managing to pay them .... audience clapped fuh dat too yes

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 26th, 2019, 1:42 pm

ek4ever wrote:
zoom rader wrote:^^^ Doh worry a private jet will be on the books cause Kamala was flying too much.

There is no end to Trini stupidity
It have tuners will see valvue for money here.

Street 2NR

Postby 8695 » November 26th, 2019, 3:35 pm

hydroep wrote:

Ria Taitt

and SHame-fa spent $60,000 on a phone bill - PNM Logic

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 27th, 2019, 8:25 am

Regardless of WHICH party spent how many ever MILLIONS of OUR money - WE still sit back quietly and allow it to happen- at the end of the day its OUR FAULT for allowing it to continue without protesting together.
Put aside your personal support and long standing loyalty and open your eyes ............. this country is going down and We have the power to change it.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 27th, 2019, 8:58 am

party in the tobago mansion for Christmas....let us see how much bleccckkk people will be there and how much 1% in attendance

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 27th, 2019, 1:08 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:party in the tobago mansion for Christmas....let us see how much bleccckkk people will be there and how much 1% in attendance

if thats the case i hope Tubago SINKs while that party in progress! :lol: :lol:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 28th, 2019, 3:35 pm

Rovin wrote:is how d dotish poo nm supporters does lap everything rowdy & d rest of cronies does be saying & clapping fuh dem

i wonder it if have a stronger word for DOTISH

jes a few days ago i hear imps saying every mth end it barely have $$ to pay public servants but we managing to pay them .... audience clapped fuh dat too yes

There is actually, it's PNM.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 8th, 2020, 7:57 pm

ppl still begging for schools to be opened but min of ed say financial restrain

meanwhile d port of town being dredged for 60 mil

so we cuda not take ah 2 mil from another ministry to complete\open a school or 2 ? or it doh work so ? ....

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » January 8th, 2020, 8:01 pm

At least we get value for money with the Independence sq. Christmas tree. Trees like that does cost $250g , we get it for only $140g.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 9th, 2020, 6:41 am

Rovin wrote:ppl still begging for schools to be opened but min of ed say financial restrain

so we cuda not take ah 2 mil from another ministry to complete\open a school or 2 ? or it doh work so ? ....

checks to see which one ah ronanni bredren get the contract

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 9th, 2020, 7:03 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
Rovin wrote:ppl still begging for schools to be opened but min of ed say financial restrain

checks to see which one ah ronanni bredren get the contract

dats rspann

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 28th, 2020, 2:15 pm

Contract sign - $1.2billion for new Bago airport

Government is to spend a total of $1.2 billion constructing a new airport terminal in Tobago, upgrading the existing Arthur NR Robinson terminal there and paying tenants to acquire their land.

Finance Minister Colm Imbert made this disclosure at the contract signing ceremony at the Tobago airport.

The construction work has been awarded to China Railway Construction Caribbean Ltd, the same Chinese firm involved in the Curepe Interchange.
https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/t ... 7418e.html

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 28th, 2020, 4:45 pm

Spend big, thief big....spend small....no gains

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 28th, 2020, 4:48 pm

how allyuh expect the under table money to finance elections ?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”