TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Whats your thoughts on Mr Rowley regarding his performance as PM vs Mrs Persad-Bissessar's performance

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Dillonram
Ricer

Whats your thoughts on Mr Rowley regarding his performance as PM vs Mrs Persad-Bissessar's performance

Postby Dillonram » August 26th, 2017, 7:35 am

Mr Rowley is going on his third year as PM, what do u guys think about the things he has/will/should do? Do you think he is doing well with the resources that he has or is he just flat out playing the blame game alone?
Mrs Persad-Bissessar was PM her full 5 years term, what do u think about her performance vs his performance? Which is better?
Also if you are willing to share, who will u guys be voting for this general election?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Whats your thoughts on Mr Rowley regarding his performance as PM vs Mrs Persad-Bissessar's performance

Postby maj. tom » August 26th, 2017, 7:45 am

Both should resign.

10-01
punchin NOS

Re: Whats your thoughts on Mr Rowley regarding his performance as PM vs Mrs Persad-Bissessar's performance

Postby 10-01 » August 26th, 2017, 8:28 am

if i comment on the PNM i mite get ban ... i go hush meh mouth

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » August 26th, 2017, 8:36 am

maj. tom wrote:Both should resign.

This!

~Vēġó~
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby ~Vēġó~ » August 26th, 2017, 8:37 am

PNM and performance in one sentence? Hahahahahahaaa

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » August 26th, 2017, 9:03 am

Both were bad....but Rowley determined to be worse

vaiostation
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby vaiostation » August 26th, 2017, 9:08 am

Don't you mean the performance of the party financiers? Because they are the ones who make the decisions and control all the money. Kams and row is nothing more than a mascot...

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » August 26th, 2017, 9:18 am

matr1x wrote:Both were bad....but Rowley determined to be worse

thats a understatement .... dont think it has a word to describe PNM and performance

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » August 26th, 2017, 9:21 am

Rowley is doing nothing like KOB but IMO is less likely to cause embarrassment.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » August 26th, 2017, 9:21 am

Nahhh...they prove you can fit an obese heffer through a door. ...twice! That is a performance!

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » August 26th, 2017, 9:23 am

matr1x wrote:Nahhh...they prove you can fit an obese heffer through a door. ...twice! That is a performance!

pics ? :lol:

nismoid
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby nismoid » August 26th, 2017, 10:11 am

Allyuh believe Rowley is Prime Minister?

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » August 26th, 2017, 10:25 am

This..... but kamalalala acomplish more in 1 year than rowley has yet to do. Both still need to leave politcs though. Kamalala and the cabal and the entire current pnm cabinet

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » August 26th, 2017, 10:39 am

10-01 wrote:
matr1x wrote:Nahhh...they prove you can fit an obese heffer through a door. ...twice! That is a performance!

Most pics of Marlene are composites. Nasa working on a 2 million megapixl camera to capture her all at once.

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » August 26th, 2017, 10:40 am

matr1x wrote:
10-01 wrote:

Most pics of Marlene are composites. Nasa working on a 2 million megapixl camera to capture her all at once.

hopefully on a PNM payroll she will consider a diet ...

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » August 26th, 2017, 11:34 am

Both started off with a lot of goodwill but it all went downhill after that. Right now Dr. Rowley appears to be less popular than KPB was 2+ years into her tenure probably because he came into power riding a wave of anti-corruption rhetoric but seems to be casually dismissive of comparable goings on under his administration. Given the harsh economic realities facing citizens that's a little hard to take.

That he appears to be living it up (rubbing up he bamsie in a Benz, always playing golf/on vacation etc.) while remaining indifferent to the plight of the middle and lower classes undoubtedly contributes his unpopularity as well.

As for elections, the snakes in the balisier would probably still win if called tomorrow because of the electoral distribution of their grassroots support. There's absolutely nothing on offer by the opposition to entice a sufficient amount of swing voters to upset the status quo.

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » August 26th, 2017, 11:48 am

21034559_1445445498882942_1354354540687033152_n.jpg

performance at its best ...

this is the only government i have seen get so muc FB memes in 2 years :lol:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 26th, 2017, 11:53 am

No thoughts

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 26th, 2017, 2:04 pm

hydroep wrote:Both started off with a lot of goodwill but it all went downhill after that. Right now Dr. Rowley appears to be less popular than KPB was 2+ years into her tenure probably because he came into power riding a wave of anti-corruption rhetoric but seems to be casually dismissive of comparable goings on under his administration. Given the harsh economic realities facing citizens that's a little hard to take.

That he appears to be living it up (rubbing up he bamsie in a Benz, always playing golf/on vacation etc.) while remaining indifferent to the plight of the middle and lower classes undoubtedly contributes his unpopularity as well.

As for elections, the snakes in the balisier would probably still win if called tomorrow because of the electoral distribution of their grassroots support. There's absolutely nothing on offer by the opposition to entice a sufficient amount of swing voters to upset the status quo.

Accurate.

Dr Rowley is Prime Minister by default. The electorate was more about voting out Kamla than voting in rowley in 2015. The PNM had poor turnout for local government elections which says a lot but they still win. Most of the public knows rowley is prime minister but don't take him seriously. It's a case of I don't respect him as PM but no choice but to accept him as PM. Was Chambers better than Rowley?

Kamla really has no moral authority to criticize the BS rowley is doing since the same was going on under her tenure but people are wondering who is the better evil.

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » August 26th, 2017, 2:09 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
Kamla really has no moral authority to criticize the BS rowley is doing since the same was going on under her tenure but people are wondering who is the better evil.

but under her tenure d poor man still survived under d PNM presently , every month workers being sent hme ... taxes no Gate ... should i go on ?

wickedtuna
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby wickedtuna » August 26th, 2017, 2:25 pm

https://youtu.be/G3lev9BvepA

Just listen to this song 40 yrs after it was written

Dillonram
Ricer

Postby Dillonram » August 26th, 2017, 2:28 pm

10-01 wrote:
21034559_1445445498882942_1354354540687033152_n.jpg

performance at its best ...

this is the only government i have seen get so muc FB memes in 2 years

Lol u r killing me with this one!! Omg

Dillonram
Ricer

Postby Dillonram » August 26th, 2017, 2:30 pm

My problem is that if an election is called now, ppl will still vote us back in this sheit! It frustrating to think about! We're no better than Venezuela :-@

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » August 26th, 2017, 5:47 pm

rowley operates like a hateful dictator and has no kinda vision.
Kamla and she team did stuff but some were greedy and fcuked up a good time.
I would vote for her again though.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 26th, 2017, 6:13 pm

nismoid wrote:Allyuh believe Rowley is Prime Minister?

Dat why I call him the PNM prime minister. He only serves less one half of this population

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » August 26th, 2017, 6:16 pm

Kamla never managed nothing. She allowed herself to be nothing more than a "distracting" bubblehead. She literally managed nothing and tried to bamboozle us with nothing more than PR.

Had she actually tried to run the country, I would have given her a second chance. She can go to hell for all I care. Rowley too old...Personally I don't think that prime ministers/leaders today should be more than 55 years old upon gaining office. What you really going to bring to the table by being a Prime Minister for the first time at 60+?

60+ is when people does retired from professional life. Dafuq.

Sad to say our problem is not a leadership deficit. We have "leaders". What we seriously lack is creation and innovation. Our biggest failure is carnival. We honestly believe that is some sort of innovation and creativity.

A society that is determined to promote the lie that bikini and beads is creation and innovation would always fail. Had we truly understood life and innovation etc then mas/carnival would be nothing more than a seasonal distraction and not a year round fusion of our dna.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » August 26th, 2017, 6:17 pm

This is funny on so many levels eh...

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » August 26th, 2017, 6:28 pm

^^^ I not saying they wrong, but how all that garbage reach there? Why other communities does take the initiative and take pride and control of their surroundings? Why don't they take the initiative for positive things just like they take the initiative to run down boat ride and carnival costume? Imagine people happy to call 5-10 people for a party ticket or costume but don't want to call around to see if there are any job openings. Jokey country

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 26th, 2017, 6:28 pm

Redress10 wrote:Kamla never managed nothing. She allowed herself to be nothing more than a "distracting" bubblehead. She literally managed nothing and tried to bamboozle us with nothing more than PR.

Had she actually tried to run the country, I would have given her a second chance. She can go to hell for all I care. Rowley too old...Personally I don't think that prime ministers/leaders today should be more than 55 years old upon gaining office. What you really going to bring to the table by being a Prime Minister for the first time at 60+?

60+ is when people does retired from professional life. Dafuq.

Sad to say our problem is not a leadership deficit. We have "leaders". What we seriously lack is creation and innovation. Our biggest failure is carnival. We honestly believe that is some sort of innovation and creativity.

A society that is determined to promote the lie that bikini and beads is creation and innovation would always fail. Had we truly understood life and innovation etc then mas/carnival would be nothing more than a seasonal distraction and not a year round fusion of our dna.

How much PNM paying you bia.
Even RASC, Eliteauto, Habit and Rafri get smart

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » August 26th, 2017, 6:37 pm

Pal, she was never a prime minister....She just tried to look the part. Any decision made was for pr and maximum exposure. She allowed herself to be portrayed like that. Had she taken the reigns of government people would have looked upon her more favorably. She was no more than Britney Spears or some other manufactured pop artist. Nothing about her was real. If she comes back, I hope she gets rid of all those elements and try to be a prime minister. She too smart to let people manipulate her like that. I don't know who convinced her to be manufactured in that way.

^^ I think this would have been a good prime minister.

^^ This allowed itself to become a manufactured puppet.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”