Must be your phone.
LTE working great!

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Bmobile Unlimited Data Plan

Postby RedVEVO » September 9th, 2017, 4:50 am

^^^^

Yes .. Something needs fixing

Using iPhone 6 but not seeing the LTE ..

shaneelal
Riding on 16's

Postby shaneelal » September 9th, 2017, 5:45 am

^
Believe you may have to change your SIM.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 9th, 2017, 8:46 am

^^I cry

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 9th, 2017, 11:59 am

RedVEVO wrote:^^^^

You need to go to a Bmobile office / store and get a free LTE SIM card to swap out your current SIM. Only then you will get LTE speeds.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » September 9th, 2017, 1:01 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

You need to go to a Bmobile office / store and get a free LTE SIM card to swap out your current SIM. Only then you will get LTE speeds.

Went today but no luck. They didn't have the SIM cards. So will try again next week.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » September 15th, 2017, 11:57 am

matix wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Went today but no luck. They didn't have the SIM cards. So will try again next week.

Try B Mobile - Falls Mall .. they giving it away FREE :D

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » September 15th, 2017, 12:34 pm

Les Bain wrote:Successfully tried to wean myself off mobile internet/social media. Now I have an iphone that gets charged every 2 days.

excellent.... at least you didnt have to do it cold turkey like me....whats app stop working on the 19th July 2017...dey sayin my smart phone too dumb...it doh support the features they need to take the app forward where they want it to be...

my nokia phone lasts close to a week on a charge now..... :lol: :lol:

yes i said nokia damn it..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » September 15th, 2017, 12:35 pm

RedVEVO wrote:B Mobile good.
Unlimited plans good.

Green better than Red :D

you poor bastard....if only you knew.. :oops:

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » September 15th, 2017, 12:39 pm

skylinechild wrote:
Unlimited plans good.

I know ..

Red is better .

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » September 15th, 2017, 12:44 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
skylinechild wrote:
Unlimited plans good.

I know ..

Red is better .

depending on what youre looking at and what you consider better but everyone opinion on "better" is subject to their personal preference....

but i can tell you from a networking point of view....red is on point....very few places red dont work.

snow7940
Street 2NR

Postby snow7940 » February 12th, 2018, 7:52 pm

This fair usage policy of 512kbps does this mean I can’t watch videos on my phone at 1080p or I can

Street 2NR

Postby Registered User » February 13th, 2018, 5:46 am

snow7940 wrote:This fair usage policy of 512kbps does this mean I can’t watch videos on my phone at 1080p or I can

That's not even enough for SD unfortunately.

chupacabra
Ricer

Postby chupacabra » September 10th, 2019, 12:46 pm

beware:
I thought I bought a plan, but because of a 10 dollar bligh they just stole my money instead.
So instead of cancelling the plan they just use the money for some account balance, even though I had send another 40 TT$ for that on the same day. REAL sharks.

tfitzj:
Good Afternoon Welcome to bmobile Mobile-webchat my name is Tamico how may I help you?
AW: hi
AW: Transaction #: 374400450 Transaction Date: 31-Aug-2019 23:01 Top-Up Details Top-Up Date: 31-Aug-2019 23:01 Mobile #: +1868 xxxxxxx Operator: Bmobile Recipient Amount: 392.63 TTD
AW: didnt get activated properly
AW: it suppose to be a plan with data and free local calls
AW: Payment Details Payment Method: Paypal Authorization Code: xxxxxxx Charge Amount: 61.16 TTD
tfitzj: I am seeing the money transferred to your account and a bligh taken for $11
AW: same day I paid Status: Successful Transaction #: 374400457 Transaction Date: 31-Aug-2019 23:04 Top-Up Details Top-Up Date: 31-Aug-2019 23:05 Mobile #: +1868 xxxxxxx Operator: Bmobile Recipient Amount: 40.00 TTD
AW: to cover a bligh
AW: but the first one need to be a plan
AW: you mean from my account, bmobile doesnt send me money?
tfitzj: I am sorry but your money was used for calls and pay as you go data
AW: you can fixed it? I selected plan
tfitzj: Due to the bligh the plan was never activated I won't be able to fixed it I am sorry.
AW: but then why didnt you send my money back?
AW: no plan then just say sorry cant do here is your money back?
AW: this real robbery
tfitzj: They did your balance came to $338
AW: but I didnt ask for that I selected a plan
AW: can you ask some manager I also paid 40 TT dollar to cover the bligh
tfitzj: When activating a plan you can have a bligh because it will take the money and it won't be enough to activate the plan
tfitzj: So you only get the money not the plan
AW: I think I will inform others about this on triniturner
AW: yes never got the plan
tfitzj: Yes I am seeing that but it does not work like that it won't cover the plan
AW: bad system you all have
AW: so you cannot do a thing? ask manager perhaps, going to post this info so everyone can see
tfitzj: I am sorry Mr W when purchasing a plan it only activate once there is no loans on the account
tfitzj: Are you still there?
AW: yes
tfitzj: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
AW: no

tfitzj: Your welcome. Have a great day and thank you for making bmobile webchat your option. Please disconnect this chat if there isn't anymore questions.

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » September 10th, 2019, 12:52 pm

chupacabra wrote: . . . AW: I think I will inform others about this on triniturner. . .

:| I hadda buss that threat on them merchants who dish out poor customer service. I eh know Trinituner have all that clout in T&T. To hell with Consumer Affairs Division.

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » September 10th, 2019, 1:19 pm

Rory Phoulorie wrote:
chupacabra wrote: . . . AW: I think I will inform others about this on triniturner. . .

:| I hadda buss that threat on them merchants who dish out poor customer service. I eh know Trinituner have all that clout in T&T. To hell with Consumer Affairs Division.

Duane nuh playin around deez days

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 10th, 2019, 1:23 pm

Rory Phoulorie wrote:

in bmobile's case it would be TATT

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 10th, 2019, 2:52 pm

lol @ "AW: I think I will inform others about this on triniturner"
she should have asked you who cares?

And 2nd not seeing the issue here, is like you can't do maths. Oh wait, you were the knowitall on the FLOW thread about how the internet works. Too bad you can't add and subtract. You borrowed $11 or so from bmobile, then added a credit. So therefore they minus the debt right? Then you claimed you bought a plan... well where is the proof? Where is the confirmation text that the plan was activated? So no plan was purchased. You didn't even dial *123# or whatever to check your existing plans. You thought you bought a plan?! Then you added $40 after... so why you couldn't just buy the plan after the debt was cleared? How the ass the automated computer system is supposed to know that the $40 was for the debt AFTER you put in the initial amount? Real life around you must be a headache living nightmare yes.

steups, "i go post this on trinituner!!!" threat! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » September 10th, 2019, 3:42 pm

The last time I was in a similar situation, I just tell them I will post the convo on redtube and I got my money back one time.

Skanky
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Skanky » September 10th, 2019, 4:16 pm

TSTT has some of the most dotish protocols and procedures in the WORLD!!

The wife needs an unlimited plan for work but it's too much hassle to get a postpaid plan so we used to just put the money on the phone about $400 and buy the unlimited plan with international minutes or whatever.
Then one of her co-workers who also used to do the same thing showed her a way to buy the plan online and he proceeded to use his cc and buy the unlimited international plan.

A month passes and the account needs to be topped up again so I decide I will use my cc and do it. I do it and nothing happens so I contact TSTT via chat. They cancel the transaction but cannot give me any details about the account other than to contact my bank to find out the reason the transaction not going through, despite the fact that I have the required funds available. So I can't top up my wife phone using my credit card.So we topped it up using phone cards the way we used to previously.

Another month passes and she needs topping up again.I use her credit card to top up her account and again nothing happens.I contact TSTT via chat while pretending to be her and they cancel the transaction. Again they cannot give her details on why they cancelled the transaction on her own account other than to contact the bank to rectify the issue all while the credit card has sufficient funds and only the original person can top it up.

So basically she cannot top up her own account in her name using her own credit card according to the rules and regulations of TSTT .It can only be done by the person who first topped up her phone and this can't be changed.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 10th, 2019, 4:46 pm

You should have asked for a manager. CSRs are not trained to think outside their script. That seems like a simple issue to solve by removing the pre-existing registered cc from the account which likely requires admin/higher pay grade intelligence than the regular desk jockey CSR. Try it again through the phone and ask for a supervisor.

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » September 11th, 2019, 7:48 am

you should go digicel, better prices

ftitan
Street 2NR

Postby ftitan » September 11th, 2019, 1:06 pm

Just threaten to switch to digicel and all problems will dissolve. Not even a month ago, I left because of their dotishness.
I had no data for 6 weeks, did everything and called everyone. They confirmed the problem was server-side.. but no one helped and they got fed up of me 3 weeks in.
Bmobile said I still owed for the service even though it wasn't provided to me. So I threatened to cancel my plan and wrote an email saying im switching after being a longtime customer if they don't fix it in 5 working days..no response.
Eventually, I actually followed up with my threat and did exactly that. The same day of cancelling and deactivating my sim, I get an email reply saying they fixed my problem and rebated my account for the past 6 weeks of no data, hoping we can work towards a better bmobile in the future etc etc.
Still with digicel though, cheaper and better reception.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » January 16th, 2021, 1:54 pm

Bumping ah old rasss thread here because I now take a week unlimited data plan for about $75.00 and I just noticed YouTube now working at all. Every other app smooth but YouTube saying no internet connection. Check everything and no app restrictions active. Anybody else have this issue? Wanted to know before I complain to tstt/bmobile.

squirrel
Street 2NR

Postby squirrel » January 17th, 2021, 5:43 pm

Their "unlimited" plans no longer include free calls to other networks. Found out the hard way after having to call *100 to find out why my last call cost $60+ although I had an "unlimited" plan activated. Didn't see this advertised anywhere.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » January 17th, 2021, 6:25 pm

^chupid me didn't realise I had to clear the cache. Working good now

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 30th, 2021, 1:59 pm

I eh need no unlimited I does just use the addons plans for $15

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”