Forums

Business Ideas

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Business Ideas

Postby Chimera » July 6th, 2020, 6:26 am

That waxing/nails thing is a good idea if you have reliable labour.

I was considering opening a place as well.
Could also get alot of beauty products sold in your storefront if you have a good flow.of customers.

And it real easy to get a jump start. Advertise free waxing/ nails for the first 200 customers.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 6th, 2020, 6:35 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:That waxing/nails thing is a good idea if you have reliable labour.

Could also get alot of beauty products sold in your storefront if you have a good flow.of customers.

And it real easy to get a jump start. Advertise free waxing/ nails for the first 200 customers.

Yeh bro, and NO Trini workers.

Trini workers will give your business a terrible reputation.

Remember you want to attract customers, not run dem with stink Trini attitude.

Hire Venezuelans.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » July 6th, 2020, 10:33 am

The Venezuelan female workers is a scene. They always pregnant or getting pregnant. Hadda have a healthy rotation. Like 8 workers. Each working only 2 or 3 days for the week so when one flake out on you, it Hve easy replacement

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 6th, 2020, 6:25 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:It takes about 10 to 15 years to get back your initial investment on building apartments if you have to buy land and build from scratch and use cash.

If you using bank money/loan it's a different scene and also a whole set of other complications.
Fadakartel wrote:Apartments is a really good investment, just the capital is extremely high to start, location is also a factor

Labour cost alone is the biggest issue but if you can get friends and family to assist with labour it reduces the cost dramatically.

Man if you have no money like Surgeon why you dreaming ?

The majority of peeps with money buy and rent ..

So whoever think this NEW ..

The boat pass you like 60 years ago ..

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 6th, 2020, 6:30 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:That waxing/nails thing is a good idea if you have reliable labour.

Yeh bro, and NO Trini workers.

Trini workers will give your business a terrible reputation.

Remember you want to attract customers, not run dem with stink Trini attitude.

Hire Venezuelans.

Wet man visit a store in a popular Mall

So he chatting up a Vene .. Phone numbers x changed

To impress her , he buy a Fedora .

Trini LB see dat and start to beat up since SHE give CUSTOMER hand sanitizer when he enter the store ..

Trini say " Dai my sale Puta !!! "

Trini women always dan blocking ..

Yes .. Hire Vene and see your sales increase ..

It hard hard times now ..

BTW

LB = Leggo Beast

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » July 6th, 2020, 6:48 pm

Building house and selling is much faster profit and headache if you have access to around 700 or 800k to buy land and build

Onsite
Riding on 13's

Postby Onsite » July 7th, 2020, 5:05 pm

Interesting..

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 7th, 2020, 6:20 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:It takes about 10 to 15 years to get back your initial investment on building apartments if you have to buy land and build from scratch and use cash.

If you using bank money/loan it's a different scene and also a whole set of other complications.
Fadakartel wrote:Apartments is a really good investment, just the capital is extremely high to start, location is also a factor

Labour cost alone is the biggest issue but if you can get friends and family to assist with labour it reduces the cost dramatically.

Or they could be a big cnut like you and study what other people have instead of trying to get your own sheit together .

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » July 8th, 2020, 6:32 am

Pe3w Pew

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 9th, 2020, 7:39 am

rspann wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

Or they could be a big cnut like you and study what other people have instead of trying to get your own sheit together .

Little homo , I richer than you , you not know me - i know you .
I see you at Bara Grounds begging for hamper :D :D

Business idea : Write a book " How to Evade Taxes - Growing Stiff Baigan in Jail and Doggy Style for the Warden "

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 9th, 2020, 9:51 am

RedVEVO wrote:
rspann wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

Business idea : Write a book " How to Evade Taxes - Growing Stiff Baigan in Jail and Doggy Style for the Warden "

you'd be better off trying to evade yuh landlord & avoid bamsee burn, especially since yuh done admit in a previous post that last time he didn't walk with lube :lol:

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 9th, 2020, 6:17 pm

88sins wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
rspann wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

you'd be better off trying to evade yuh landlord & avoid bamsee burn, especially since yuh done admit in a previous post that last time he didn't walk with lube :lol:[/quote

Reds does let his wife and brother take it for him . AAA did already bruise up he bamsee .

Wolfgang123
Street 2NR

Postby Wolfgang123 » July 11th, 2020, 3:02 pm

Hey guys, quick question is Kelly village an ideal area to do apartments? Land prices are reasonable but i don't know if it floods there any insight would be appreciated thanks!

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 11th, 2020, 4:34 pm

Wolfgang123 wrote:Hey guys, quick question is Kelly village an ideal area to do apartments? Land prices are reasonable but i don't know if it floods there any insight would be appreciated thanks!

Yeh bro,

Kelly has been known to flood, not of recently but it is very likely to happen again hence the reasonable prices.

I have some in Laundry Road, and they not all occupied for quite a while now. People for some reason prefer to go more west by around La Solita etc....rell apartments going up there as we speak.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » July 11th, 2020, 6:36 pm

Lol kelly is real flood
That's why the land prices so reasonable. No one in their right mind gonna build there

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 11th, 2020, 6:59 pm

last time rohani blame unscrupulous contractors messing with the river banks and say he fixing that
so it should be a thing of the past

build them 3-4ft above

Wolfgang123
Street 2NR

Postby Wolfgang123 » July 11th, 2020, 8:59 pm

Saw an apartment building there for sale for the longest time guess I know the reason why now, thanks for letting me know.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » July 11th, 2020, 10:17 pm

Went maracas today. The smell of sea salt and something else filled the air..... brakes.

Set up a brake replacement shop in Maracas dawg. You go REL make.

Gimme 1 percent shares in ur company if u do.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Business Ideas

Postby MaxPower » July 11th, 2020, 11:42 pm

Wolfgang123 wrote:Saw an apartment building there for sale for the longest time guess I know the reason why now, thanks for letting me know.

Yeh bro, and rent is slow in that area.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » July 12th, 2020, 1:46 am

It's true. A certain contractor always digging up the riverbank and selling the material
pugboy wrote:last time rohani blame unscrupulous contractors messing with the river banks and say he fixing that
so it should be a thing of the past

build them 3-4ft above

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 12th, 2020, 7:46 am

run a parallel playwhe operation
all you need is a cash register and a sign
you can make $11m a year

Fadakartel
Street 2NR

Postby Fadakartel » July 12th, 2020, 9:14 am

MaxPower wrote:
Wolfgang123 wrote:Hey guys, quick question is Kelly village an ideal area to do apartments? Land prices are reasonable but i don't know if it floods there any insight would be appreciated thanks!

Yeh bro,

Kelly has been known to flood, not of recently but it is very likely to happen again hence the reasonable prices.

I have some in Laundry Road, and they not all occupied for quite a while now. People for some reason prefer to go more west by around La Solita etc....rell apartments going up there as we speak.

Hmm interesting, what do you think about like Arouca (PBR behind compound/close to Trincity) and a next location on the EMR as rental locations.

Also Bon air west Arouca (close to the PBR)

I`m very interested in feedback as it`s something I want to begin and have the captial for but just want to be sure of the return on investment.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 12th, 2020, 11:50 am

Fadakartel wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Yeh bro,

Hmm interesting, what do you think about like Arouca (PBR behind compound/close to Trincity) and a next location on the EMR as rental locations.

I`m very interested in feedback as it`s something I want to begin and have the captial for but just want to be sure of the return on investment.

Hello Fadakartel,

Im not sure about Bon Air area, because you know, because Bon Air, no offense to anyone but i personally never felt comfortable in that area.

The Arouca/Trincity area seems to be a better location as rent prices are affordable but not dirt cheap and ofcourse not really prone to flood. You tend to get alot of renters who work at the airport as most, not all, would avoid closer areas like Piarco/St Helena/Kelly etc to avoid the flood.

Well brother, what can i tell you, you can never be 100% sure on your return on investment. In my instance’ my apartments in Kelly are not fully occupied so its at a non-profit now basically paying the bank. Not trying to deter you but i like to tell men the reality. Some people make it, some ppl buss, some break even.

Always remember, rent is not always guaranteed. Many people dream of building apartments and expect it to be accommodated within the next month. It just doesnt work so unfortunately and be mindful of the amount of apartments constructing currently.....plenty options for people and they going where they are getting more than value for money.

But the main main main thing....have a back up plan to be able to stretch yourself in the event things dont go your way.

Fadakartel
Street 2NR

Postby Fadakartel » July 13th, 2020, 2:13 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Fadakartel wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Yeh bro,

Hello Fadakartel,

Im not sure about Bon Air area, because you know, because Bon Air, no offense to anyone but i personally never felt comfortable in that area.

The Arouca/Trincity area seems to be a better location as rent prices are affordable but not dirt cheap and ofcourse not really prone to flood. You tend to get alot of renters who work at the airport as most, not all, would avoid closer areas like Piarco/St Helena/Kelly etc to avoid the flood.

Well brother, what can i tell you, you can never be 100% sure on your return on investment. In my instance’ my apartments in Kelly are not fully occupied so its at a non-profit now basically paying the bank. Not trying to deter you but i like to tell men the reality. Some people make it, some ppl buss, some break even.

Always remember, rent is not always guaranteed. Many people dream of building apartments and expect it to be accommodated within the next month. It just doesnt work so unfortunately and be mindful of the amount of apartments constructing currently.....plenty options for people and they going where they are getting more than value for money.

But the main main main thing....have a back up plan to be able to stretch yourself in the event things dont go your way.

yeah bro good advice even with land the costs extreme these days but yeah ill def look at the trincity/arouca for now

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 14th, 2020, 6:57 am

I have a few, from small to large...this is one im eyeing atm..Bir, Moh and immigration and are located in close proximity of each on my side. Up to now there are no breakfast options. Im considering a sada roti with 3 talkarie choices and drinks...depending on how that goes, throw in lunches as well.. ever wondered how parbattie does mash up the place by the old airport??? Simplicity is all...doh take meh ideas eh...coming back just now with the rest

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » July 14th, 2020, 8:04 am

Food is always a winner if set up in the right place. Especially breakfast for the early workers.
Hard work, closing off at 3pm, prepping till 6pm, waking up at 3am.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » July 14th, 2020, 8:44 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:I have a few, from small to large...this is one im eyeing atm..Bir, Moh and immigration and are located in close proximity of each on my side. Up to now there are no breakfast options. Im considering a sada roti with 3 talkarie choices and drinks...depending on how that goes, throw in lunches as well.. ever wondered how parbattie does mash up the place by the old airport??? Simplicity is all...doh take meh ideas eh...coming back just now with the rest
Surprised there's no breakfast options around there. Up by the hospital there are a couple such options, one lady has a good sada and about 8 talkarie. I agree with keeping it simple. Good luck

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 14th, 2020, 9:59 am

eliteauto wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:I have a few, from small to large...this is one im eyeing atm..Bir, Moh and immigration and are located in close proximity of each on my side. Up to now there are no breakfast options. Im considering a sada roti with 3 talkarie choices and drinks...depending on how that goes, throw in lunches as well.. ever wondered how parbattie does mash up the place by the old airport??? Simplicity is all...doh take meh ideas eh...coming back just now with the rest
Surprised there's no breakfast options around there. Up by the hospital there are a couple such options, one lady has a good sada and about 8 talkarie. I agree with keeping it simple. Good luck

Yeah boy....no breakfast options at all....ah lil doubles by the savannah but that's a long walk. The bar opposite immigration could have done the breakfast but shrugs shoulders. The only issue is finding a spot to set up which does not cause extra traffic.
maj. tom wrote:Food is always a winner if set up in the right place. Especially breakfast for the early workers.
Hard work, closing off at 3pm, prepping till 6pm, waking up at 3am.

I was finishing by 11...if i doing lunch...3....but Id start with bkfast alone

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » July 14th, 2020, 10:17 am

That breakfast is reall hard work but good.money

Have some ppl renting by my in laws.
Rent is 7000 a month
They does come like 3am. Open at 6 and sell out breakfast by 9 or 10. Then start lunch and sell out lunch by 1.

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » July 19th, 2020, 12:24 am

Part of a group that fronting some of the fresh and ground produce stalls on the O'meara stretch near the old Cariflex (now Aboud family owned) factory....making some good coils on our initial investment. Good run until the Aboud's flex their muscle to shut it down.....then you move on....

Other groups doing the same elsewhere... Post-Covid it's quite the opportunity creating new "rolling market" models.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”