Forums

Brian Lara Stadium Flopz?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Brian Lara Stadium Flopz?

Postby De Dragon » May 22nd, 2017, 12:42 pm

Monkey Man wrote:sabotage or the people who gone stadium not accustomed to indoor plumbing??

No every single thing that goes wrong like the Morvant protests, the sheitty stadium, the economy, crime is the UNC's doing. :roll:

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 22nd, 2017, 12:46 pm

Given the general behavior of your average UNC supporter, the sabotaging of the stadiums facilities does NOT surprise me.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 22nd, 2017, 12:53 pm

RASC wrote:Given the general behavior of your average UNC supporter, the sabotaging of the stadiums facilities does NOT surprise me.

Convenient, racist and dotish all in one post. Well done sir!

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 22nd, 2017, 12:54 pm

OK De Dragon.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 22nd, 2017, 1:14 pm

Anytime RASCY.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 22nd, 2017, 1:22 pm

it just as likely to be sabotage as it is to people flushing pad and jersey down toilet

allyuh never see that before? no toilet paper so they use jersey or jockey shorts to wipe and flush?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 22nd, 2017, 1:52 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:it just as likely to be sabotage as it is to people flushing pad and jersey down toilet

allyuh never see that before? no toilet paper so they use jersey or jockey shorts to wipe and flush?

People unfamiliar with large scale projects don't realize the kind of crap left in pipes and sewers. With a project that has been left for almost 10 years before it was commissioned, then it indicates a lack of QA/QC.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 22nd, 2017, 2:06 pm

Any amount of qc could prepare for people flushing jerseys and pads down a toilet? Endless apartment building owners could tell yuh about the issue of sanitary pads and diapers. Plenty of them dont rent to people with babies cuz of the diaper issue

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 22nd, 2017, 2:34 pm

RASC wrote:Given the general behavior of your average UNC supporter, the sabotaging of the stadiums facilities does NOT surprise me.

Hahahah.

Really? Is that the only argument you have? The pos your people build is a piece of crap and you looking to blame others? You suck

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Postby Monkey Man » May 22nd, 2017, 2:49 pm

it it doesnt surprise me that pnm supported dont know how to use a toilet.

"AYEEEEE LOOKE DEY HAVE DEM TOILET TING WE DOES SEEE ON THE TV!!! WE GOVT LIKE WE BAD BAD.

AHHH WONDER WA GO HAPPEN OF I FLUSH MEH DUU-RAG DOWN HERE?????"

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 22nd, 2017, 3:08 pm

matr1x wrote:

Hahahah.

Really? Is that the only argument you have? The pos your people build is a piece of crap and you looking to blame others? You suck

Who are you?

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 22nd, 2017, 3:43 pm

RASC wrote:
matr1x wrote:

Hahahah.

Who are you?

I am everything you wish you could be

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 22nd, 2017, 3:53 pm

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » May 22nd, 2017, 4:49 pm

Monkey Man wrote:i never claim people in the unc is gods.
point is box-head, all i see illustrated by the pnm is pure failure and nothing good for the people of trinidad ...and well tobago done turning into Venezuela.

to ME they are some of the most shady and untrustworthy set of people i ever saw. so stop doing what the almighly massa PM does and points fingers to the PAST.

So we resorting to name calling? Explain what pure failure is with examples as to the failures you speak of?
Nothing good for the people you say? Do u know that we are one of a few oil producing countries that still have subsidies attached to all our utilities? How about they remove those and axe the property tax which is existing law way before u and I were born ?
Tobago becoming like Venezuela? Are u even educated on why Venezuela is the way it is? Or do u just spew nonsense because it sounds good to bash the govt?
The stadium being finished before opening that hospital was a terrible choice which they should rectify by eventually reopening the hospital soon.
But to justify having a billion dollar structure 80% complete and leaving it to rot when it can pay back itself is just playing partisan politics with Barry Padarath at the helm
To your claim about pointing to the past you are simply playing coy because if your wife ran you into debt and ran away with an outside man and have u paying bills for stuff with outrageous interest rates which she agreed to because she just wanted the loans then u will each time point to the past cursing everytime u see your pay slip deductions each month. Because it was done legally and u cannot do anything other than complain.
It really sucks being a fence sitter seeing every avenue objectively and seeing the type of unreasonable comments people post here. Sometimes you have to put country first and realise that we not making the money we use to make and still enjoy the same subsidies.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 22nd, 2017, 7:16 pm

^^ pure failure... putting a dinosaur in charge of a ministry, and a cellular phone... don't know how to operate either.
failure of jurrasic proportions.

be glad is names, he could climb up on the cage and pelt u with sumting....lol

p/s duanne, we need new emojis

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 22nd, 2017, 9:39 pm

The stadium is inspired by an umbrella. ..that leaks. Some jokes write themselves.

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » May 23rd, 2017, 5:08 pm

The pos your people build is a piece of crap and you looking to blame others?

And that right there is why tnt cannot progress as a society...tiny population in a tiny island, but forever divided by 'your people' vs mine...no unity or accountability, just blind banana politics.

If everyone were to stop being defensive and start looking for constructive arguments and issues both for and against, it'll be amazing what can be achieved. Even with oil prices at what it is, we are still in the top 30% of gdp per capita worldwide...stop being petty guys

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 23rd, 2017, 5:18 pm

worksux101 wrote:

And that right there is why tnt cannot progress as a society...tiny population in a tiny island, but forever divided by 'your people' vs mine...no unity or accountability, just blind banana politics.

If everyone were to stop being defensive and start looking for constructive arguments and issues both for and against, it'll be amazing what can be achieved. Even with oil prices at what it is, we are still in the top 30% of gdp per capita worldwide...stop being petty guys

The BLCA stadium is an overpriced, soon to be grossly underutilized, white elephant.

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » May 23rd, 2017, 5:33 pm

De Dragon wrote:
worksux101 wrote:

The BLCA stadium is an overpriced, soon to be grossly underutilized, white elephant.

Lol Dragon I in go lie eh you mastered the art of trolling.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 23rd, 2017, 5:42 pm

boxy wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
worksux101 wrote:

Man wanted neutrality....................

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » May 23rd, 2017, 5:47 pm

I say the BLCA will prove to an inspired decision. A international cricket stadium in the heart of the most fervent of cricket supporters in Trinidad. Look even the ladies t20 had a good crowd. Look how any matches have been.played there already . Even CPL wants the.final there because they know a good business opportunity when they see one.

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » May 23rd, 2017, 6:12 pm

PariaMan wrote:I say the BLCA will prove to an inspired decision. A international cricket stadium in the heart of the most fervent of cricket supporters in Trinidad. Look even the ladies t20 had a good crowd. Look how any matches have been.played there already . Even CPL wants the.final there because they know a good business opportunity when they see one.

Excellent, guess ppl hadda walk with dey posy for that final...the way tings going.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » May 23rd, 2017, 6:43 pm

Lets see in a year. That opening alone aS 750000 in revenue

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » May 23rd, 2017, 6:45 pm

De Dragon wrote:
worksux101 wrote:

cos your party aquatics centre will provide the requisite value, ent?

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » May 23rd, 2017, 7:20 pm

De Dragon wrote:
boxy wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
worksux101 wrote:

Man wanted neutrality....................

Fair enough...and someone else put fwd another view...but at least it shows proper discussion without name-calling and party-flaming

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 23rd, 2017, 7:22 pm

desifemlove wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
worksux101 wrote:

cos your party aquatics centre will provide the requisite value, ent?

I'se a soldier in Jah Party. We has no aquatics centre.

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » May 23rd, 2017, 7:29 pm

All this beat up....so much bad money already spent I glad they finally open it yea, let us learn a lesson tho.As for Barry let him haul he G@y mudda kant.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 23rd, 2017, 7:34 pm

How yuh could say the man gay?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 23rd, 2017, 7:52 pm

Udecott man say on news they tested all the welds to be strong and safe lol

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 23rd, 2017, 8:26 pm

PariaMan wrote:Lets see in a year. That opening alone aS 750000 in revenue

1 event down, 89 again to go to make back the 90 mil.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”