Forums

Rowley WTF

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Rowley WTF

Postby zoom rader » March 22nd, 2021, 2:41 pm

One ting with the red government and the media they are very good at creating fake news to fool the public.

Men would swear everything p¤rnhabit 7 post is true without knowing that these reports are written by red government agents.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » March 22nd, 2021, 2:43 pm

@redman if its not backpedaling its insults, profanities and rage

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » March 22nd, 2021, 2:52 pm

zoom rader wrote:
elec2020 wrote:^ leave those guys alone. its clear they live in a bubble. rah rah rah pnm bad
Son juss shut your yap and deal with your owm battles. Your input is not needed
... well yes.. but he really is like the little hypeman in the back when the big dogs in front eh

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 22nd, 2021, 2:52 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:ZR right, my friends came back from Thailand the week after carnival, no screening whatsoever

Right....but the discussion began with the UNC being ignored by the PNM, and as ZR stated the virus being unacknowledged by the PNM.
So the point in time would be early January.
The scanning was pointed out as one of the actions taken by GORTT.

So welcome to the migration of goalpost.

The scanning isn't the point,...they both just making up tootz.
You think them fellas easy?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » March 22nd, 2021, 3:06 pm

rebound wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
elec2020 wrote:^ leave those guys alone. its clear they live in a bubble. rah rah rah pnm bad
Son juss shut your yap and deal with your owm battles. Your input is not needed
... well yes.. but he really is like the little hypeman in the back when the big dogs in front eh

hypeman? i have also made detailed comments on alot of topics. but to each their own.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » March 22nd, 2021, 3:07 pm

Redman wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:ZR right, my friends came back from Thailand the week after carnival, no screening whatsoever

Right....but the discussion began with the UNC being ignored by the PNM, and as ZR stated the virus being unacknowledged by the PNM.
So the point in time would be early January.
The scanning was pointed out as one of the actions taken by GORTT.

So welcome to the migration of goalpost.

The scanning isn't the point,...they both just making up tootz.
You think them fellas easy?

i think the latest retort now is fake news.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 22nd, 2021, 3:34 pm

so my final question before holding strain

will we be getting any of the WHO approved vaccines on any schedule or will all the other countries get before us ?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 22nd, 2021, 4:00 pm

pugboy wrote:so my final question before holding strain

will we be getting any of the WHO approved vaccines on any schedule or will all the other countries get before us ?

Colonies on Mars will get before us because of LFD RFD PNM ego, ineptitude and mismanagement :roll:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 23rd, 2021, 7:51 am

By February we getting vaccine.
Lefff foot, riteeee foot.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 23rd, 2021, 9:32 am

sMASH wrote:By February we getting vaccine.
Lefff foot, riteeee foot.
It's $50 a shot from rumours

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » March 23rd, 2021, 9:39 am

^too cheap. when i had to get the shot for yellow fever to travel i could only get it privately and it cost me close to 700 i think. but so far (based on the article i put in the other thread) it will be put on the private market sooner or later.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 23rd, 2021, 9:45 am

elec2020 wrote:^too cheap. when i had to get the shot for yellow fever to travel i could only get it privately and it cost me close to 700 i think. but so far (based on the article i put in the other thread) it will be put on the private market sooner or later.
Its free in Cayman Islands to all residents

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » March 23rd, 2021, 10:25 am

^ noted. given how we clamoring to the business community for assistance i doubt that will happen here. warned about it again and again that the hard times coming. this vaccine debacle shows it. imagine not having the funds for something so integral to restarting activity in trinidad and tobago. i feel we might borrow money for it. but with a debt to gdp ratio of almost 90 per cent. lol. i feel by 2030 there will be a mass exodus of those with the skills/education as i only see things getting worse for us.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » March 23rd, 2021, 10:56 am

elec2020 wrote:^ noted. given how we clamoring to the business community for assistance i doubt that will happen here. warned about it again and again that the hard times coming. this vaccine debacle shows it. imagine not having the funds for something so integral to restarting activity in trinidad and tobago. i feel we might borrow money for it. but with a debt to gdp ratio of almost 90 per cent. lol. i feel by 2030 there will be a mass exodus of those with the skills/education as i only see things getting worse for us.
Times not hard for them. Then pay running right through..

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 23rd, 2021, 10:59 am

they paying ferris rent on time

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 23rd, 2021, 12:28 pm

elec2020 wrote:^ noted. given how we clamoring to the business community for assistance i doubt that will happen here. warned about it again and again that the hard times coming. this vaccine debacle shows it. imagine not having the funds for something so integral to restarting activity in trinidad and tobago. i feel we might borrow money for it. but with a debt to gdp ratio of almost 90 per cent. lol. i feel by 2030 there will be a mass exodus of those with the skills/education as i only see things getting worse for us.

Sickening but not surprising given their response to the provision of laptops for children. Why is this so hard for the LFD RFD PNM? I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but the apparent deliberate mismanagement of the vaccine issue has me looking for an ulterior, sinister motive, because incompetence on this scale is simply staggering.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 23rd, 2021, 12:48 pm

De Dragon wrote:

Sickening but not surprising given their response to the provision of laptops for children. Why is this so hard for the LFD RFD PNM? I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but the apparent deliberate mismanagement of the vaccine issue has me looking for an ulterior, sinister motive, because incompetence on this scale is simply staggering.
Limit the vaccines and you Limit citizens right to travel abroad.

Red government wants to keep the forex

Why you think you now have to apply to leave Trinidad.

But these clowns on tuner can't see that

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » March 23rd, 2021, 1:41 pm

i think few governments during these lockdowns did not receive moneys owed to them. in fact there was alot of bobol in some countries. look at the UK PEP fiasco. where family/family friends were getting exorbitant contracts to provide PEP for their National Health Authority when these individuals were never in this field to begin with. the pandemic showed plenty people's true colors

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » March 23rd, 2021, 1:55 pm

i would give it some time again before i make conspiracy claims. but i think we in the bottom 3 when it comes to total vaccinations in the caribbean

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 23rd, 2021, 2:34 pm

elec2020 wrote:i would give it some time again before i make conspiracy claims. but i think we in the bottom 3 when it comes to total vaccinations in the caribbean
Can you leave this Island at will without a vaccine ?

You know just like yellow fever the covid vaccine will be the norm for all countries.

You will not be able to leave Trinidad without a covid vaccine.

Government will refuse you from leaving if you don't apply and have the shot.

Folks in this banana Republic only see short term

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » March 23rd, 2021, 4:33 pm

^ i think u mean return. as far as i know u still able to apply to leave trinidad. is entry that is the issue. um i wanna give it a few more months before i make conspiracy allegations as i don't see the benefit atm from them restricting movements

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 23rd, 2021, 5:11 pm

elec2020 wrote:^ i think u mean return. as far as i know u still able to apply to leave trinidad. is entry that is the issue. um i wanna give it a few more months before i make conspiracy allegations as i don't see the benefit atm from them restricting movements

Shocking :roll:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 23rd, 2021, 5:44 pm

Nope, u need permission to leave as well.

It was discussed a while back.
But common sense dictates that leaving is not the issue, so it doesn't need a permission.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 23rd, 2021, 6:26 pm

sMASH wrote:Nope, u need permission to leave as well.

It was discussed a while back.
But common sense dictates that leaving is not the issue, so it doesn't need a permission.
Yup

I don't think folk understand that approval is needed to leave Trinidad.

Just think you wanting to leave Trinidad is in the hands of a 3 cxc grade clerk that has the power of yes and no.

It's the same with exemptions where a clerk appointed by bailiser House has power over you .

We looking more like Uganda under Edi Amin in the 1970s.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 8th, 2021, 10:18 am

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 8th, 2021, 11:00 am

sMASH wrote:Image
MRI scans are a big con.

Dem injun doctors purposely inhibit those machinery so they direct you to their private hospital.

Never trust injuns in suits

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » April 8th, 2021, 11:07 am

It wasn't a Kleenex, it was a Snuggle.

------

"Both MRIs and CT scans can view internal body structures. However, a CT scan is faster and can provide pictures of tissues, organs, and skeletal structure.

An MRI is highly adept at capturing images that help doctors determine if there are abnormal tissues within the body. MRIs are more detailed in their images.

Choosing between an MRI and CT scan

Most likely, your doctor will give you a recommendation based on your symptoms whether you should get an MRI or CT scan.

If you need a more detailed image of your soft tissue, ligaments, or organs, your doctor will commonly suggest an MRI.

Such cases include:

herniated disks

torn ligaments

soft tissue issues

If you need a general image of an area like your internal organs, or due to a fracture or head trauma, a CT scan will commonly be recommended."

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 8th, 2021, 11:18 am

adnj wrote:
It wasn't a Kleenex, it was a Snuggle.

------

"Both MRIs and CT scans can view internal body structures. However, a CT scan is faster and can provide pictures of tissues, organs, and skeletal structure.

An MRI is highly adept at capturing images that help doctors determine if there are abnormal tissues within the body. MRIs are more detailed in their images.

Choosing between an MRI and CT scan

Most likely, your doctor will give you a recommendation based on your symptoms whether you should get an MRI or CT scan.

If you need a more detailed image of your soft tissue, ligaments, or organs, your doctor will commonly suggest an MRI.

Such cases include:

herniated disks

torn ligaments

soft tissue issues

If you need a general image of an area like your internal organs, or due to a fracture or head trauma, a CT scan will commonly be recommended."
Yeah

How many of those machinery work in the various hospitals?

It's been a scam by these injun doctors who only seeking profits and putting poor people under financial stress

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 8th, 2021, 11:28 am

i want to know how they tracking this covid carrier. terry dont know where he is, his office dont know what he doing.. he coudl be running playing golf, for all we know, spreading up the covid.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 30th, 2021, 12:47 am

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”