Forums

Rowley WTF

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Rowley WTF

Postby zoom rader » March 22nd, 2021, 12:08 pm

Redman wrote:never said it was a local timeline- lack of comprehension by osmosis?

If it is a lie-prove your claim.

backpedal slowly-goalpost change coming.
What you posted is not true

You told blatant lies , you got made out the goal post never change.

You are a lair

Try harder again idiot

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » March 22nd, 2021, 12:18 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Stop talking hogwash

The Opposition discussing covid-19 in parliament would have led us to have known , be aware of covid-19 and taken steps to protect us from it.

We had rampant carnival when we should have then locked the boarders. We still don't know what damages carnival did to us.

Try harder again idiot

So Carnival in New Orleans caused a spread that overwhelmed their hospitals
Carnival in Rio and several other Brazilian cities made Brazil one of the largest c19 countries

Carnival in TT was followed not too long after by 80 days of no local spread. (0)

If Carnival was such a super spreader event in TT, where was the spread?
And if UNC was so opposed to Carnival 2020, then why their local govt controlled municipalities held Carnival too?
I don't give a zhit about carnival or other countries holding carnival. It is just noise and not productive. You being a a so called Christian should be the last promote carnival.

We Should have banned carnival, we still don't know what damages was done as it was in the earlier stage.

Red government failed.

Try harder again idiot

We do know covid-19 damages from Carnival, there were none. That was the consensus of the CMO. But you are saying we should have listened to UNC saying cancel Carnival while they were hosting municipal Carnival and attending fetes. Hypocrisy.

De Dragon wrote:Tunts7 gone from vaccine apologist, to Covid-19 denier in a few posts yes! :lol: :lol:

You need doses of Republic Readers 1-4 and the workbook because your comprehension is worse than covid-19.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 22nd, 2021, 12:21 pm

Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Stop talking hogwash

The Opposition discussing covid-19 in parliament would have led us to have known , be aware of covid-19 and taken steps to protect us from it.

We had rampant carnival when we should have then locked the boarders. We still don't know what damages carnival did to us.

Try harder again idiot

So Carnival in New Orleans caused a spread that overwhelmed their hospitals
Carnival in Rio and several other Brazilian cities made Brazil one of the largest c19 countries

Carnival in TT was followed not too long after by 80 days of no local spread. (0)

If Carnival was such a super spreader event in TT, where was the spread?
And if UNC was so opposed to Carnival 2020, then why their local govt controlled municipalities held Carnival too?
I don't give a zhit about carnival or other countries holding carnival. It is just noise and not productive. You being a a so called Christian should be the last promote carnival.

We Should have banned carnival, we still don't know what damages was done as it was in the earlier stage.

Red government failed.

Try harder again idiot

We do know covid-19 damages from Carnival, there were none. That was the consensus of the CMO. But you are saying we should have listened to UNC saying cancel Carnival while they were hosting municipal Carnival and attending fetes. Hypocrisy.

De Dragon wrote:Tunts7 gone from vaccine apologist, to Covid-19 denier in a few posts yes! :lol: :lol:

You need doses of Republic Readers 1-4 and the workbook because your comprehension is worse than covid-19.

Rich that a man who making excuses for the LFD RFD PNM, and with a Grade 5 in Basic Level CXC English A , could be boldly throwing talk about Republic Readers :lol: :lol:

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 22nd, 2021, 12:23 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:never said it was a local timeline- lack of comprehension by osmosis?

You are a lair

Try harder again idiot

Guardian says Thermal screening started Jan 29.-

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/a-year- ... e7c07ec415

So again

What did you base your claim on- this would be the 4th time you have avoiding a direct question- Upon what have you based your claim of the PNM/Gortt not acknowledging the virus, and that they were ignoring the UNC ?

You realize that asking me for evidence-instead of answering the question is your normal goalpost change?

Just connect the dots- why you saying that GORTT refused to acknowledge the virus etc?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 22nd, 2021, 12:38 pm

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

You are a lair

Try harder again idiot

So again

What did you base your claim on- this would be the 4th time you have avoiding a direct question- Upon what have you based your claim of the PNM/Gortt not acknowledging the virus, and that they were ignoring the UNC ?

You realize that asking me for evidence-instead of answering the question is your normal goalpost change?

Just connect the dots- why you saying that GORTT refused to acknowledge the virus etc?

I wouldn't say they refused to acknowledge it.
As is their usual arrogant, dismissive and stink way, they did refuse to discuss it as a matter of public urgency solely because the UNC moved the motion.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 22nd, 2021, 12:46 pm

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

You are a lair

Try harder again idiot

So again

There was no Thermal screening in the airports especially for carnival.

Please post the actual government screening start date and where these we administed .

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 22nd, 2021, 12:51 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

You are a lair

Try harder again idiot

So again

I wouldn't say they refused to acknowledge it.
As is their usual arrogant, dismissive and stink way, they did refuse to discuss it as a matter of public urgency because the UNC moved the motion.

Parliament opened on Friday 24th Jan

The next Monday (the 27th) UNC asked a Q and it was answered by the PM-all the supplemental questions were answered.
Page 10

http://www.ttparliament.org/hansards/hh20200127.pdf

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 22nd, 2021, 12:54 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

You are a lair

Try harder again idiot

So again

Please post the actual government screening start date and where these we administed .

Seems that Guardian knows you full of your own tootz you spewing.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 22nd, 2021, 12:57 pm

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

You are a lair

Try harder again idiot

So again

Seems that Guardian knows you full of your own tootz you spewing.
Where were these screening held as you stated?
The airport did not have the screening equipment at that time.

In Rowlair arse?

It's was certainly not at the airport especially for carnival
Last edited by zoom rader on March 22nd, 2021, 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » March 22nd, 2021, 12:59 pm

ZR right, my friends came back from Thailand the week after carnival, no screening whatsoever

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 22nd, 2021, 12:59 pm

bess head on the coffee and take in a few- you wallowing now.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 22nd, 2021, 1:02 pm

Redman wrote:bess head on the coffee and take in a few- you wallowing now.
You full of sheit, I know for a fact that the airport had zero screening equipment set up for and before carnival

You idiots believe anything the red government and the 1% mean tells you all.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » March 22nd, 2021, 1:04 pm

zoom rader wrote:There was no Thermal screening in the airports especially for carnival.

I came in TT on the first week of Feb 2020 and there was an official on the jet bridge with a handheld thermal scanner. Plus there are mounted thermal scanners in the arrival area before immigration that screens everyone before you even know it.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 22nd, 2021, 1:13 pm

Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:There was no Thermal screening in the airports especially for carnival.

I came in TT on the first week of Feb 2020 and there was an official on the jet bridge with a handheld thermal scanner. Plus there are mounted thermal scanners in the arrival area before immigration that screens everyone before you even know it.
Total bullchit there was no screening at that time. They did not have the equipment at that time. There were no testers on the bridge before carnival.

Minster told blatant lies, I know multiple persons that never saw the bridge personnel that you speak off.

Total fribication
Last edited by zoom rader on March 22nd, 2021, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » March 22nd, 2021, 1:13 pm

Port-of-Spain, January 23rd, 2020: The Honourable Terrence Deyalsingh, Minister of Health, visited the Piarco International Airport today in the presence of the Chief Medical Officer Dr. Roshan Parasram, the County Medical Officer of Health Dr. Osafo Fraser to gain a first hand perspective of the utility of the Thermal Screening Equipment, both hand held and fixed. The Minister expressed his satisfaction with the current protocols and procedures in place.
http://www.news.gov.tt/content/minister ... -protocols

#total fribrication

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 22nd, 2021, 1:14 pm

^^^
Yep, course you did :roll: :roll:
I notice your mysterious trip and screen took place just after a man said he wasn't :roll: :roll:

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » March 22nd, 2021, 1:18 pm

De Dragon wrote:^^^
I notice your mysterious trip and screen took place just after a man said he wasn't :roll: :roll:

Mr Comprehension, when did anybody say they travelled before the first week of February?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 22nd, 2021, 1:18 pm

Habit7 feel people born yesterday and believe the lies told by the minister of health.

Bridge personnel by arse

They did a good con job.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 22nd, 2021, 1:22 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 feel people born yesterday and believe the lies told by the minister of health.

Bridge personnel by arse

They did a good con job.

The LFD RFD PNM concubine led by Tunts7 and Red Colostomy Bag will believe anything JUHN Scarfy, Goebbels, Salt War Arse Wari or indeed any LFD RFD PNM man tells them. You feel Head Wife status does come jes so?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » March 22nd, 2021, 1:26 pm

zoom rader wrote:[You full of sheit, I know for a fact that the airport had zero screening equipment set up for and before carnival

More of the stuff you said that didn't exist, existing

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 22nd, 2021, 1:35 pm

Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:[You full of sheit, I know for a fact that the airport had zero screening equipment set up for and before carnival

That window dressing is nice

There are thousands of people that came in for carnival and they never saw bridge personell with a hand held scanner
as you stated.

Movies are nice to see

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » March 22nd, 2021, 1:40 pm

But who's PEAnut lmfao

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 22nd, 2021, 1:48 pm

Habit7 wrote:

At 0.48 though, Salt War says the media is "overplaying the Covid issue" and the "four beds at Caura are enough"
So there was some downplaying of the issue, although it could be chalked up to the LFD RFD PNM's penchant for waiting for things to go to hell, before they do anything. Look at the vaccine situation for example.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » March 22nd, 2021, 1:55 pm

zoom rader wrote:That window dressing is nice

There are thousands of people that came in for carnival and they never saw bridge personell with a hand held scanner
as you stated.

Movies are nice to see

So you went from them having "zero screening equipment set up for and before carnival" to now thousands never seeing anybody scanning them on the jetbridge. This is possible after you consulted with those thousands of ppl so you can accurately comment on them.

But you still not acknowledging the mounted thermal scanners that are screening everybody that comes in before immigration?
Your thousands of ppl wont know about that.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 22nd, 2021, 2:07 pm

Habit7 wrote:

as you stated.

Movies are nice to see

So you went from them having "zero screening equipment set up for and before carnival" to now thousands never seeing anybody scanning them on the jetbridge. This is possible after you consulted with those thousands of ppl so you can accurately comment on them.

But you still not acknowledging the mounted thermal scanners that are screening everybody that comes in before immigration?

Someone just before you said they weren't scanned. You said you were. Did you consult with the thousands as well? As I see it, the same amount who claim they were scanned (you), have also claimed there was no scan( the Thailand guy).

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » March 22nd, 2021, 2:22 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

as you stated.

Movies are nice to see

Someone just before you said they weren't scanned. You said you were. Did you consult with the thousands as well? As I see it, the same amount who claim they were scanned (you), have also claimed there was no scan( the Thailand guy).

ZR said that there was not any screening equipment before Carnival. That was a lie.

Being screened for c19 before the borders were closed was not determined on whether you saw somebody screening you. There is equipment to screen everybody entering either hall towards immigration as well.

Saying that you weren't screened for c19 is as ignorant as saying your checked luggage was never screened for illegal substances because you never saw them do it.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 22nd, 2021, 2:27 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

as you stated.

Movies are nice to see

ZR said that there was not any screening equipment before Carnival. That was a lie.

Being screened for c19 before the borders were closed was not determined on whether you saw somebody screening you.
There is equipment to screen everybody entering either hall towards immigration as well.

Saying that you weren't screened for c19 is as ignorant as saying your checked luggage was never screened for illegal substances because you never saw them do it.

yet you used being scanned it to bolster your argument?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 22nd, 2021, 2:29 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

as you stated.

Movies are nice to see

Being screened for c19 before the borders were closed was not determined on whether you saw somebody screening you. There is equipment to screen everybody entering either hall towards immigration as well.

There was no screening equipment at the airport in January. It was carefully planned and was all bogus . It was a play or movie to fool the public.

There was never bridge personell to meet with hand held scanners as you said.

Fake news by the minster and 1%media.

Thousands came in and and never saw these fictional bridge personell

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » March 22nd, 2021, 2:33 pm

De Dragon wrote:yet you used being scanned it to bolster your argument?

Yes, a personal anecdote backed up by different sources of independent evidence. You should try it sometime.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 22nd, 2021, 2:37 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:yet you used being scanned it to bolster your argument?

Yes, a personal anecdote backed up by different sources of independent evidence. You should try it sometime.
What independent evidence?

All these evidence you claimed is well written by red government agents and submitted to the 1% media houses and that's meant tobe taken for gospel truth.

I am sure you are the one that's writing this garbage and passing to the 1% media , who are lazy journalists and don't publish the truth

Try harder again idiot

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”