Forums

Rowley WTF

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: Rowley WTF

Postby sMASH » February 16th, 2021, 3:14 pm

Habit7 wrote:"I was invited by some persons today that I should attend a funeral..."
https://youtu.be/iBcVNEebfPI?t=150

He never said the family invited him.

stop being dumb. he tell his crowd he got invited. meaning, he got invited. what they will take away is, he got invited to the funeral.

man say he got invited, but not goin cause kamala kamala. crowd goes berserk cause blank man gonna blank kamala again. no specific invitation was extended, therefore, was not invited.

all that to say... he lie. he lie, he lie, he lie.

oarrr, the invitation he got, he got it from him mailbox owah.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 16th, 2021, 3:42 pm

I stand with Master Keith’s decision.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 16th, 2021, 4:48 pm

He got it from anan@gmail.com
sMASH wrote:
Habit7 wrote:"I was invited by some persons today that I should attend a funeral..."

stop being dumb. he tell his crowd he got invited. meaning, he got invited. what they will take away is, he got invited to the funeral.

man say he got invited, but not goin cause kamala kamala. crowd goes berserk cause blank man gonna blank kamala again. no specific invitation was extended, therefore, was not invited.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » February 16th, 2021, 5:29 pm

sMASH wrote:

You are working with conjecture, I am working with fact, hence I linked to the video.

He even went on to say that the reason why "some persons" invited him was because Kamla will be speaking, which he replied that it was not a reason to go to the funeral. He never said they were family.
Quote his exact words, don't invent interpretations and call it a lie. That is desperate and dishonest. The UNC and their supporters are so deficient in victories they will trounce over the girl's soft grave to call Dr. Rowley a liar.

What you all need to do is make sure your leader shows up to parliament on time, stays the entire sitting and vote for bills for the betterment of the country and stop this stupid obstructionism they believe will get them back into power.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 16th, 2021, 5:34 pm

timelapse wrote:He got it from anan@gmail.com
sMASH wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

iguana tales from the mailbox strikes again!!!

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 16th, 2021, 5:35 pm

Habit7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:

You are working with conjecture, I am working with fact, hence I linked to the video.

He even went on to say that the reason why "some persons" invited him was because Kamla will be speaking, which he replied that it was not a reason to go to the funeral. He never said they were family.
Quote his exact words, don't invent interpretations and call it a lie. That is desperate and dishonest. The UNC and their supporters are so deficient in victories they will trounce over the girl's soft grave to call Dr. Rowley a liar.

What you all need to do is make sure your leader shows up to parliament on time, stays the entire sitting and vote for bills for the betterment of the country and stop this stupid obstructionism they believe will get them back into power.

grate iz de pee enn emm!!!

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » February 16th, 2021, 5:51 pm

killercow wrote:I didn't understand the PM's logic & reasoning behind his absence from today's funeral. Didn't the former Prime minister and now opposition leader take him with her to South Africa or something of the sorts?

pmrow.jpg
pmrow.jpg (46.96 KiB) Viewed 1505 times

ttteam.png
ttteam.png (214.25 KiB) Viewed 1505 times

I now remember. It was for Mandela's funeral. So why Mr. honourable PM is it that you didn't attend this young lady's funeral? Is it that you only put aside your differences for the funerals of 'high ranking' members of society?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 16th, 2021, 5:54 pm

e doh wanna set a precedent dat he wud have to attend funerals of all future victims of heinous crimes ......

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » February 16th, 2021, 7:04 pm

02:32 I was invited by some persons
02:36 today that I should go
02:39 to attend the funeral tomorrow I would
02:42 love to have gone to that funeral of
02:44 that child tomorrow
02:47 but unfortunately I won't be able to
02:49 make it but the reason why I was asked
02:50 to go to the funeral tomorrow
02:52 is because the opposition leader is
02:54 going to be speaking there and I said
02:56 that is not a reason for me to go to
02:57 fear in fact that might be a reason for
03:00 me not to go to the future
03:02 because the population may easily and
03:04 maybe correctly
03:06 view my presence and the presence of my
03:08 other colleagues
03:09 from parliament as attempting to
03:12 politicize this unspeakable sorrow
03:15 which Andrea's family the community
03:19 and the nation is experiencing

Copied from the auto-generated video transcript.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » February 16th, 2021, 7:08 pm

He said he didn't want Andrea's funeral for it to politicised by him attending and Kamla speaking.

Was Mandela's funeral in T&T? Was Kamla a speaker at the Mandela's funeral?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 16th, 2021, 7:37 pm

bY sAyInG oN a POLITICAL PLATFORM, ThAt He NoT gOiNg CaUsE kAmAlA gOiNg Is POLITICIZING IT!!!!

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » February 16th, 2021, 7:48 pm

sMASH wrote:bY sAyInG oN a POLITICAL PLATFORM, ThAt He NoT gOiNg CaUsE kAmAlA gOiNg Is POLITICIZING IT!!!!

He didn't say that and shows how much you purposely choose to be ignorant yet want to comment.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » February 16th, 2021, 7:50 pm

His partner ZR in bantanamo so is up to him to lead the charge for the deluded. U go Smash Raider

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » February 16th, 2021, 7:53 pm

The reason why he is not going
Numb3r4 wrote:02:39 to attend the funeral tomorrow I would
02:49 make it

The reason why somebody should not go lest they want to politicise it.
Numb3r4 wrote:but the reason why I was asked

Is it so hard to listen? Well I hope you can read.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 16th, 2021, 8:04 pm

'go' what rowley DIDNT do after he got invited to the funeral

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 16th, 2021, 8:37 pm

If he went they would whine, and complain.

He didn’t go...which is his prerogative...and they still whine and complain.

Like de man say...let the jackarses bray.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 16th, 2021, 8:57 pm

but the lying remains consistent.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 16th, 2021, 9:33 pm

Master Keith made an excellent and a diplomatic decision to not attend.

Andrea’s and others protest had NO place for politics and Kamla should have had some damn respect.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » February 16th, 2021, 9:33 pm

sMASH wrote:but the lying remains consistent.

So far, you are the only person lying though.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » February 16th, 2021, 9:47 pm

Habit7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:but the lying remains consistent.

So far, you are the only person lying though.

also Kamla, she does lie

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 16th, 2021, 9:49 pm

MaxPower wrote:Master Keith made an excellent and a diplomatic decision to not attend.

Andrea’s and others protest had NO place for politics and Kamla should have had some damn respect.
family was receptive of ALL those that reached out. it was the family's decision.
one spoke on a pulpit and the other yap on a platform... let the jackass dem bray

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » February 16th, 2021, 9:59 pm

Julie Sally was the woman next to Daddy Bharatt in the church, with the hat? She strike me like she seeking some attention, I cud be wrong, but whatever...
I have no issue with Rowley not attending. I have no issue with Kamla attending; she was respectful & didn't hog no limelight.

It was bound to be politicized; the Trinidad population strives to destroy each other, all ah we is crab in a barrel. Andrea has taught us nothing so far. I hope I wrong.

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » February 16th, 2021, 11:32 pm

Habit7 wrote:He said he didn't want Andrea's funeral for it to politicised by him attending and Kamla speaking.

So amm, Penelope Beckles who was in attendance along with Kamla et al... Daiz politicising or does it only count if / when the PM attends?

I still struggling to understand his logic and by extension yours too...

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » February 17th, 2021, 7:20 am

Logic? When it comes to people who vote PNM, never ever in same sentence bro. Einstein had a theory on ppl who doing the same thing and expect ah different result: insanity. When is 50 odd years or so of corruption, crime, mismanagement, total disregard for the population, etc and people still voting yuh in an expecting a different result daiz wa yuh call fully dunce up.

Since 1962 they tiefin from us, general mismanagement of the economy, documented corruption, racism and nepotism , creation of gangs and gang warfare thru the gimme gimme programmes URP/CEPEP to kill/rape/rob/torture we the citizens and the perfection of the divide and rule way of governance.

Yet for abused wives like redman, pr0nhabit, et al, they rather ignore decades of all the squandermania, gang sponsorship, mismanagement as PNM equal bess thing since slice bread and will go any lengths to defend and deflect from these facts. Abused wife syndrome thing na, dey go change, dey go stop tief and hire they family/friends/financiers, dey go stop state funds sponsoring gangsters and fund the guns that kill meh black brothers and sisters, dey go finally diversify the economy although since 1962 ah certain blind failure of politician braying dat, d kids will replace AR and extended mags in they school bag with books as d same dunce say daiz dey future in dey.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » February 17th, 2021, 7:30 am

daxt0r wrote:Logic? When it comes to people who vote PNM, never ever in same sentence bro. Einstein had a theory on ppl who doing the same thing and expect ah different result: insanity. When is 50 odd years or so of corruption, crime, mismanagement, total disregard for the population, etc and people still voting yuh in an expecting a different result daiz wa yuh call fully dunce up.

Since 1962 they tiefin from us, general mismanagement of the economy, documented corruption, racism and nepotism , creation of gangs and gang warfare thru the gimme gimme programmes URP/CEPEP to kill/rape/rob/torture we the citizens and the perfection of the divide and rule way of governance.

Yet for abused wives like redman, pr0nhabit, et al, they rather ignore decades of all the squandermania, gang sponsorship, mismanagement as PNM equal bess thing since slice bread and will go any lengths to defend and deflect from these facts. Abused wife syndrome thing na, dey go change, dey go stop tief and hire they family/friends/financiers, dey go stop state funds sponsoring gangsters and fund the guns that kill meh black brothers and sisters, dey go finally diversify the economy although since 1962 ah certain blind failure of politician braying dat, d kids will replace AR and extended mags in they school bag with books as d same dunce say daiz dey future in dey.

Let me give you a quick example. Imagine people gave KPB a chance and in ONE term she found a way (Lifesport) to give Rajaee Ali and company millions.... so she didn’t sponsor gangs ?
In a few weeks of coming into power she hired a unqualified friend Reshmi to head the SIA ... she didn’t practice nepotism ? And I can go on and on. I really wish the people who accuse others of voting PNM blindly would explain how the UNC is the answer. When in ONE term they were so callous

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » February 17th, 2021, 8:20 am

^ their logic is that the pnm does thief so why not allow unc to thief as well. at least unc does give back some of what they thief to the poor. lol. fools. people are desperate for a change. just look at the low voter turnouts for the last GE, THA and Local Elections but their is no competent party to compete against PNM. No party that people believe that if they put in would not morph into or become worse than PNM. also, given UNC's racial politics, PNM will remain in power till a competent party arrives.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 17th, 2021, 8:32 am

goalpost wrote:Julie Sally was the woman next to Daddy Bharatt in the church, with the hat? She strike me like she seeking some attention, I cud be wrong, but whatever...
I have no issue with Rowley not attending. I have no issue with Kamla attending; she was respectful & didn't hog no limelight.

It was bound to be politicized; the Trinidad population strives to destroy each other, all ah we is crab in a barrel. Andrea has taught us nothing so far. I hope I wrong.

Julie Sally was someone Andrea disliked and is an attention seeker.

Its one of those that always claim to know the dead so well and were so “close” and yet no one knew about them. They have have these false stories.

Julie Sally, i hope you’re reading this.

You are pathetic and a loser.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » February 17th, 2021, 8:52 am

Having someone like Sally do your political agenda of piggybacking off this tragedy for points might sound good during a carpet munching session with certain politicians but in reality people with as much history as she has and being so well "known", it was bound to fall flat.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » February 17th, 2021, 10:16 am

killercow wrote:
Habit7 wrote:He said he didn't want Andrea's funeral for it to politicised by him attending and Kamla speaking.

So amm, Penelope Beckles who was in attendance along with Kamla et al... Daiz politicising or does it only count if / when the PM attends?

I still struggling to understand his logic and by extension yours too...

Read with me:
Numb3r4 wrote:02:32 I was invited by some persons
02:36 today that I should go
02:39 to attend the funeral tomorrow I would
02:49 make it but the reason why I was asked

Copied from the auto-generated video transcript.

I don't think the MP of Arima, attending a funeral of an Arima resident or someone who worked in Arima is not seen as politicising.
And I understand why you will struggle with the logic of the situation if you can't answer my questions about Mandela but choose pose questions already answered in the PM's remarks.

mero

Postby mero » February 17th, 2021, 11:01 am

Dis really still an issue? Who this matters to?

Andrea still important?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”