Forums

Rowley WTF

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Rowley WTF

Postby eliteauto » July 27th, 2020, 1:04 pm

sMASH wrote:so, calling the observers is kamla wuk? if they get an excuse, it woudl be rowley fault, and might actually be true. but u would not know.

Are you being deliberately dense? I expect that from zoom etal, not you. Lemme connect the dots for those unable or refusing to. The Gov't made the call just like they always do, it was made a week after the announcement of the election date, we are not in a normal situation globally, there is a pandemic with the accompanying economic fall out and hindered airline flights many with prohibitive costs. One of the entities reached out to ( the commonwealth secretariat ) has indicated that they are unable to afford the costs of quarantine for it's observers, the Gov't is willing the pay for same but won't to avoid accusations of influence ( if you know the opposition you know the likelihood of such accusations especially if they lose) ergo those observers will not be coming. The leader of the opposition has spun the release to imply that the Gov't is claiming it can't afford the observers and is posting the policy where the commonwealth pays for it's own observers which is not what the Gov't stated. Now if the opposition leader is claiming the PM lied, wouldn't it be politically strategic to reach out to the commonwealth and confirm the PM is lying? Wouldn't that be a feather in her cap? Instead she's relying on the blatant stupidity of her followers to believe every words and narrative she spews unquestioningly. But all that is irrelevant I'm a PNM blogger with PNM overloads. I actually take that as a compliment seeing what the alternative is

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 27th, 2020, 1:29 pm

sO cAlL eLeCtIoNs LaTeR, aFtEr CoViD iS uNdEr CoNtRoL, aNd NoRmAl aCtIvItY iS uNdEr WaY.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » July 27th, 2020, 1:47 pm

sMASH wrote:sO cAlL eLeCtIoNs LaTeR, aFtEr CoViD iS uNdEr CoNtRoL, aNd NoRmAl aCtIvItY iS uNdEr WaY.

the projection for covid is over 1 year possibly 2, how pray tell are you justifying that when elections are constitutionally due this year? So dense it is then

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 27th, 2020, 2:01 pm

put it later in the year, after the budget. after the covid loans get used up.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » July 27th, 2020, 2:29 pm

eliteauto wrote:
sMASH wrote:so, calling the observers is kamla wuk? if they get an excuse, it woudl be rowley fault, and might actually be true. but u would not know.

Are you being deliberately dense? I expect that from zoom etal, not you. Lemme connect the dots for those unable or refusing to. The Gov't made the call just like they always do, it was made a week after the announcement of the election date, we are not in a normal situation globally, there is a pandemic with the accompanying economic fall out and hindered airline flights many with prohibitive costs. One of the entities reached out to ( the commonwealth secretariat ) has indicated that they are unable to afford the costs of quarantine for it's observers, the Gov't is willing the pay for same but won't to avoid accusations of influence ( if you know the opposition you know the likelihood of such accusations especially if they lose) ergo those observers will not be coming. The leader of the opposition has spun the release to imply that the Gov't is claiming it can't afford the observers and is posting the policy where the commonwealth pays for it's own observers which is not what the Gov't stated. Now if the opposition leader is claiming the PM lied, wouldn't it be politically strategic to reach out to the commonwealth and confirm the PM is lying? Wouldn't that be a feather in her cap? Instead she's relying on the blatant stupidity of her followers to believe every words and narrative she spews unquestioningly. But all that is irrelevant I'm a PNM blogger with PNM overloads. I actually take that as a compliment seeing what the alternative is

oh my brother you got made out as a pnm blogger too.... tell me how we getting paid for our role in twisting the narrative to suit PNM's agenda... i swear individuals like ZR et al quick to use that statement when they can not provide facts to counter your argument.... that or lead the convo down a whole different avenue... u have real patience dealing with them... i done talking to those who refuse to use what is located between their eyes

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 27th, 2020, 2:39 pm

blog bros

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 27th, 2020, 2:46 pm

elec2020 wrote:
eliteauto wrote:

oh my brother you got made out as a pnm blogger too.... tell me how we getting paid for our role in twisting the narrative to suit PNM's agenda... i swear individuals like ZR et al quick to use that statement when they can not provide facts to counter your argument.... that or lead the convo down a whole different avenue... u have real patience dealing with them... i done talking to those who refuse to use what is located between their eyes
Elite is an original tuner and we know what he stands for.

You on the otherhand as a newcomer was found to be blogger, you tried to come in as neutral but got made out.

You are a dumb arse

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » July 27th, 2020, 2:53 pm

sMASH wrote:put it later in the year, after the budget. after the covid loans get used up.

But ent UNC calling for elections since 2015?

Why the butthurt?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 27th, 2020, 2:56 pm

Redman wrote:
sMASH wrote:put it later in the year, after the budget. after the covid loans get used up.

Why the butthurt?

kamla kamla kamla kamla kamla kamla kamla.
kamla: jump
rowley: how hi?

thats how it goes.

covid didnt start in 2015.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » July 27th, 2020, 2:59 pm

zoom rader wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
eliteauto wrote:

Elite is an original tuner and we know what he stands for.

You on the otherhand as a newcomer was found to be blogger, you tried to come in as neutral but got made out.

You are a dumb arse

Ok

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » July 27th, 2020, 5:45 pm

sMASH wrote:
Redman wrote:

Why the butthurt?

kamla kamla kamla kamla kamla kamla kamla.
kamla: jump
rowley: how hi?

thats how it goes.

covid didnt start in 2015.

Ok you zr ing now....no point going any further.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 27th, 2020, 5:59 pm

eliteauto wrote:
sMASH wrote:sO cAlL eLeCtIoNs LaTeR, aFtEr CoViD iS uNdEr CoNtRoL, aNd NoRmAl aCtIvItY iS uNdEr WaY.

the projection for covid is over 1 year possibly 2, how pray tell are you justifying that when elections are constitutionally due this year? So dense it is then

he said under control, not over- as in perhaps no local cases for ah while- they should at least close bars & dining in, beaches too. imagine no local cases for weeks and we still had restrictions- now is the opposite- we getting local cases but still not even going back even 1 phase?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 27th, 2020, 9:25 pm

eliteauto wrote:

Like you living in the Arima Race Club? How much horse sheit could you possibly put out? The Commonwealth Secretariat can only send observer teams to a country whose government invites them, therefore the correspondence would be through them. You talking sheit about cost, but where has your exalted leader shown the correspondence from them stating this as a reason for not sending a team? Unlike you and your stablemates Red Plastic Bag, Tokesy, one eye and OJT elec2020, we don't blindly take the word of pathological liars like JUHN Scarfy as gospel.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » July 27th, 2020, 10:14 pm

Dr. Rowley doesn't think we need election observers because we are "not a banana republic"...EXCEPT while Opposition leader he called for observers during the 2015 General Election

Full article: https://www.tv6tnt.com/news/local/pnm-p ... 76981.html

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 1251335023

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 27th, 2020, 10:35 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Dr. Rowley doesn't think we need election observers because we are "not a banana republic"...EXCEPT while Opposition leader he called for observers during the 2015 General Election

Full article: https://www.tv6tnt.com/news/local/pnm-p ... 76981.html

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 1251335023

Hypocritical and two faced as usual. This big nasty stink excuse of a man didn't cry and moan like a little oman when Moonilal wrote to the US Ambassador? Isn't that exactly what he did in that letter?

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » July 28th, 2020, 12:56 pm

Lol I in go lie eh this man does cut deep with the insults and name calling.
De Dragon wrote:
eliteauto wrote:

Like you living in the Arima Race Club? How much horse sheit could you possibly put out? The Commonwealth Secretariat can only send observer teams to a country whose government invites them, therefore the correspondence would be through them. You talking sheit about cost, but where has your exalted leader shown the correspondence from them stating this as a reason for not sending a team? Unlike you and your stablemates Red Plastic Bag, Tokesy, one eye and OJT elec2020, we don't blindly take the word of pathological liars like JUHN Scarfy as gospel.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 28th, 2020, 1:57 pm

boxy wrote:Lol I in go lie eh

balisier juice done, owah.

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » July 28th, 2020, 2:28 pm

K
sMASH wrote:
boxy wrote:Lol I in go lie eh

balisier juice done, owah.

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » July 28th, 2020, 3:02 pm

But if Rowley could have requested the observers in 2015 while in opposition, why is Kamla not doing it herself, instead of waiting for the government?

Makes no sense to me.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » July 28th, 2020, 5:50 pm

rebound wrote:But if Rowley could have requested the observers in 2015 while in opposition, why is Kamla not doing it herself, instead of waiting for the government?

Makes no sense to me.

They already are delegitimizing the Coming elections.

Optics.

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » July 28th, 2020, 7:07 pm

i want some of that honey dat the pm have in he mouth. he talking real sweet these days. if i talk so i go pull real oman.
Last edited by screwbash on July 28th, 2020, 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 28th, 2020, 7:13 pm

guyana 2.0

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 28th, 2020, 7:21 pm

sMASH wrote:guyana 2.0
Dem have oil we don't

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 28th, 2020, 7:26 pm

rowley trying to thief wind, this election then?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 28th, 2020, 7:37 pm

sMASH wrote:rowley trying to thief wind, this election then?
Yes election fraud.

San do west borders was expanded by EBC in favor of PNM

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/06/07/ebc-co ... eparation/

one eye
3NE 2NR for life

Postby one eye » July 28th, 2020, 8:38 pm

Username De Dragon I see you have a tendency to call up my name in your grand orgy. You do not understand fundamental politics and that is scary.

Your views change every time you post. Are you bipolar?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 28th, 2020, 10:09 pm

one eye wrote:Username De Dragon I see you have a tendency to call up my name in your grand orgy. You do not understand fundamental politics and that is scary.

Your views change every time you post. Are you bipolar?

Ooh, look who suddenly get cultured and measured in their speech! The same moron who bleated for years about rum and vomit and Hindusim now wants to talk like what you aren't, a PNM sheep?
Or is it that your puppeteers Red Plastic Bag and elite telling you what to type to avoid further dumbing down(if that is even possible :roll: ) of the 2NR PNM club?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 28th, 2020, 10:18 pm

Redman wrote:
rebound wrote:But if Rowley could have requested the observers in 2015 while in opposition, why is Kamla not doing it herself, instead of waiting for the government?

Makes no sense to me.

They already are delegitimizing the Coming elections.

Optics.

The Commonwealth Secretariat clearly states the terms and conditions under which they send observer teams, so Kamla could invite until she get fever, it is up to the duly elected GORTT to formally request such a team. Rabble rousing, lying and libellous JUHN Scarfy was only doing what he does best when he requested observers, namely playing race and division politics.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » July 29th, 2020, 5:57 am

So Dragon you saying that the request to Commonwealth SE and CARICOM either WERE not made, or the PM did not make the request formally?

What is your basis for saying this?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 29th, 2020, 6:50 am

Redman wrote:So Dragon you saying that the request to Commonwealth SE and CARICOM either WERE not made, or the PM did not make the request formally?

What is your basis for saying this?

Never said anything about Caricom :?
Didn't you catch your exalted one saying that he doesn't have to show the Commonwealth response correspondence to anyone?
Dunno about you, but pathological liars get little leeway from me trust-wise.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”