Forums

TTEC fraid beetam ah wah

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

screwbash
Riding on 18's

TTEC fraid beetam ah wah

Postby screwbash » March 24th, 2017, 4:39 am

Two men arrested and charged with stealing electricity from T&TEC face prison time if they fail to pay fines of $3,000 each.

The men, aged 41 and 54, of Hall Trace, Chin Chin Road, Cunupia, were sentenced in the Chaguanas 2nd Magistrates Court on March 14, having pleaded guilty on March 6.

They were given two months to pay or, in default, serve nine months in prison with hard labour.

According to a statement from T&TEC, the men were charged after an early morning “joint current stealing exercise” involving T&TEC estate officers and police officers.

T&TEC said that the men were benefitting from an electricity supply “by means of abstracting, diverting and consuming electricity by unlawful means”.

“The arrest and prosecution is the result of T&TEC's ongoing partnership with the TTPS to combat electricity theft. T&TEC therefore reminds members of the public that, pursuant to the Electricity Act, Chapter 54:70, it is a criminal offence to tamper with the Commission's electricity installations and/or make electricity connections” stated T&TEC.

“The Commission will investigate any such installations and/or connections and bring legal action against those found guilty of those offences. The public is therefore warned against carrying out such acts, which also pose a serious threat to safety.

Concerned citizens who are aware of such illegal activities are asked to contact T&TEC's Security Department at 663-8832 ext. 2388/ 2386”.

How much people teifing current right on the hiway as yuh passing the beetam and ttec aint doing one thing about it. They gone quite cunupia to jumbie too men.

bignog
Sweet on this forum

Re: TTEC fraid beetam ah wah

Postby bignog » March 24th, 2017, 6:43 am

They not afraid once it's dey kin folk

Nissan12
Street 2NR

Postby Nissan12 » March 24th, 2017, 7:43 am

Last time I recalled, T&TEC rolled in with army and police, disconnected everybody and as soon as they left man scale back up pole and hooked up back their 'jumper cables'... How do you combat this? Disconnect the entire community even though a percentage actually pay a bill?

BoostJunkieXL
Sweet on this forum

Postby BoostJunkieXL » March 24th, 2017, 7:43 am

doh fraid d beetham...dat making any sense ?

eurotuner
12 pounds of Boost

Postby eurotuner » March 24th, 2017, 7:59 am

Sorry they arrested your peeps op.

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » March 24th, 2017, 8:00 am

Everyone entitled to a share of the oil morney.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 24th, 2017, 8:09 am

Nissan12 wrote:Last time I recalled, T&TEC rolled in with army and police, disconnected everybody and as soon as they left man scale back up pole and hooked up back their 'jumper cables'... How do you combat this? Disconnect the entire community even though a percentage actually pay a bill?

encrypt the current, and give each paying consumer a different key

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 24th, 2017, 8:10 am

why dont they take the same action in the beetham, as they took in cunupia?
a lil bit of consistency

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 24th, 2017, 12:47 pm

sMASH wrote:why dont they take the same action in the beetham, as they took in cunupia?
a lil bit of consistency

Smash boy, I have a cousin working T&TEC. One time they went into Beetham gardens to remove illegal connections. When they finish and getting ready to leave, gunmen made them put it back , else they were not allowed to leave.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 24th, 2017, 2:17 pm

consistency. level playing field. treat the big man, small man, middle man the same way... islam is all about equality from the highest in society to the lowest, and this upsets me.

u cant take it away from beetham, then dont take it away from nobody else...

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 24th, 2017, 2:20 pm

sMASH wrote:consistency. level playing field. treat the big man, small man, middle man the same way... islam is all about equality from the highest in society to the lowest, and this upsets me.

u cant take it away from beetham, then dont take it away from nobody else...

What T&TEC have to do with Islam though?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 24th, 2017, 2:31 pm

the treatment of various class of citizens.

it has nothing to do specifically with T&tec. is jsut my mental environment is tuned in such a way that there ist supposed to be stratification in society. as in, no upper class, no lower caste. just people with more money or less, people with more power to do things or less. when u stand up for prayer, u have the janitor next to the ceo. u have a shop keeper shoulder to shoulder to a magistrate. u born and u dead the same way, so no one is better than any one else

the application of laws should be level for anybody. not just applied because they are easier to apply it to, or ur afraid to apply it to certain groups.
u SHOULD not prey on the meek.

in my mind, it seems like the laws only apply to those that cant oppose the agents strong enough.

or maybe, i should become a beethamite and fleck contributing to society.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 24th, 2017, 3:22 pm

I didn't give patos wrong when he wanted to wall them off nah(Beetham). Always playing victim and doing a heap of wrong things. My road need fixing and the borough giving me stupid excuses.You don't see me burning tires and blocking roads. I pay my taxes but you don't see me behaving like a gorilla .It about time people stop feeling sorry for these parasites, because they have been born into a sense of entitlement

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » March 25th, 2017, 6:28 am

how come every house get a new roof some years ago???? 90% of beetam is outsiders from all the small islands that eric williams bring here to get vote. ask anyone of them where they grand parents from and you will hear it is some small island. They make no contribution to trinidad development. I think they should relocate all beetam and sealots residents to Tobago.

an I hope them 2 men get a good lawyer cause if TTEC set a precedent of not disconnecting or not charging beetam residents for stealing current then they cannot charge the two from cunupia or from anywhere else and in fact they cant even disconnect the illegal connection.

xtech
punchin NOS

Postby xtech » March 25th, 2017, 10:10 am

power company should crank up the voltage on the lines an give each paying customer a meter that takes the high volts and outputs 110v. This will force everybody to buy or steal transformers to use or hook up to their neighbor meter box an let he fight up with the bill.

when t&tec ready just pass an pick up the illegal transformers plus disconnect those who not paying their overdue bills

problem solved

urbandilema
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby urbandilema » March 25th, 2017, 11:47 am

xtech wrote:power company should crank up the voltage on the lines an give each paying customer a meter that takes the high volts and outputs 110v. This will force everybody to buy or steal transformers to use or hook up to their neighbor meter box an let he fight up with the bill.

when t&tec ready just pass an pick up the illegal transformers plus disconnect those who not paying their overdue bills

problem solved

So they go do by a step down tf like how point fortin use to use. Great idea but then again they would still sublet as they may be treathened by gun men for not giving..in these areas as cunupia as Beverly Hills or same area ...men use fishing hooks to attach the wires or sumtimes a neighbor gives em a supply...

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 27th, 2017, 2:04 pm

This is the thing, we are forced to try to work around problems.Make it simple, Bullpistle in dey MC.See how fast that tiefing done

V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS

Postby V2NR 3.0 » March 30th, 2017, 5:22 pm

Nothing strange here, all utilities and delivery companies (kiss baking) etc are mortified to go into these areas. It is what it is.

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » March 30th, 2017, 11:51 pm

xtech wrote:power company should crank up the voltage on the lines an give each paying customer a meter that takes the high volts and outputs 110v. This will force everybody to buy or steal transformers to use or hook up to their neighbor meter box an let he fight up with the bill.

problem solved

I thought you was going and say crank up the voltage and blow all their appliances.

xtech
punchin NOS

Postby xtech » March 31st, 2017, 6:21 am

supercharged turbo wrote:

problem solved

I thought you was going and say crank up the voltage and blow all their appliances.

I think that will be the result initially... Especially If they do a silent upgrade then bam!!! :drinking:

But that might leave t&tec open to being sued by greedy lawyers

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”