TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Phillip Edward Alexander Bows out of active Politics again (2023) Now with added Bow In 2024

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

kstt
Riding on 16's

Re: Phillip Edward Alexander calling out the big shots

Postby kstt » September 6th, 2017, 7:43 pm

timelapse wrote:My problem is that the guy appears to be smarter than the collective brain of the entire PNM and shows more effort to assist people than the collective UNC.This will rub the fanboys/fangirls the wrong way, but I think I would rather give somebody else an opportunity to prove themselves. PNM/UNC have consistently proven themselves to be the wrong set of people to put in charge of this country.Incompetence on one side and allegations of corruption on the other, yet people still want this in government, and complain afterwards,asking questions like "why doesn't somebody do something about so and so issue". Up to now, PNM and UNC have not touched on any serious issues concerning the country , other than trying to make the other party look bad. Alexander is the only one that is bringing these issues to the people and proposing solutions.UNC and PNM battling each other while he's battling serious issues that need to be addressed.How he will perform in a position of authority is still yet to be seen,but I am willing to see it.

Check the screenshots earlier in the thread to see how he "addresses isssues"

Btw he will not be in a position of authority Pieman.

The PNM will!! Enjoy 5 more years

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » September 6th, 2017, 7:48 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:but you know for sure that the present two options gonna disappoint you as they have in the past......

The level of disappointment is important as well. Phillip Alexander's level sounds like it would be extreme compared to Tanty Kamla and Growley, combined.

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » September 6th, 2017, 7:52 pm

sMASH wrote:So far, all the talk he came with is along my lines of thinking. So, they more represent my own goals than the rest.

Disposition... Don't bother me too much. I find the rottweiler's direct brass conduct to be refreshing. Only problem is the downstairs have the brains behind the attitude.

Dookeran was condemned and belittled for having a meek attitude. Didn't bother me caise of he could have done what they said they would have done, is all that matters.

Phillip and inshan could bray how much they want, and long as they perform, I taking dat.

I don't want the polished politicians treatment, buttering u up with nice words and grandiose promises then theifing out the treasury. When they want Ur vote they are Ur personal masseuse. After election u can't even find them to know if they still talk the same way.

Ive seen pnm I've seen unc, I feel I could give someone else a chance, since they even have many of my same ideas.

What are your views about Donald Trump? From your description he reminds me of Trump's behaviour.

Btw how u so sure he not going to do the same when in government? Which I am certain he will not be just like COP and ILP (quote me if u like). If you expect a different result from doing the same thing then u may be clinically insane. Brace yourself for 5 more years of the Honourable Dr. Keith Rowley.

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » September 6th, 2017, 7:59 pm

If I tell u what u want to hear, I going to solve crime, fix the healthcare system, lower unemployment, solve the Forex problem, improve the education system, pave the roads, stop flooding, stop hurricanes and earthquakes, etc.

Will u vote for me?

Cause clearly that is all some of u want to hear.

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » September 6th, 2017, 8:06 pm

They always have all the answers and solutions when not in government. Even PM Rowley complaining about corruption!
Kamla couldn't make a note because of bureaucracy and political intentioned public servants. How is he going to even get public servants to listen to a white man? Pnm can't even put Colm up as leader. Many locals have a Massa complex.
Then I hear the nonsense that he doesn't wan to be PM, so why get in politics? How is he going to implement his solutions when not PM?

If we haven't learnt from COP AND ILP then we will never learn.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 6th, 2017, 8:17 pm

Pea may be a loud bratty little girl, but their ideas are similar to mine. The incumbents are proven nincompoops, therefore I am willing to not define myself as insane by hoping for difference yet voting the same.

Hoss, i don't think that anyone can do any worst than Rowley without actually literally incriminating themselves in criminal activity in public office.

So, as long as pea with his pep keeps this line of talk, I giving them my chance.

Wrt trump. Trump didn't win because people believed in him. He spoke to the people loosing jobs and giving them hope., when the opposition talk seemed to be about taking even more of their jobs.
He spoke about the national infrastructure which is deteriorating like what is going on in trinidad. It is a grass roots cause that was obvious to many, but the opposition didn't even have it on their to do list.
He promised to bring his troops home and stop wasting money on stupid wars, the opposition wanted to continue and actually escalate and expand their Global offensive.
The opposite was branding themselves as royalty and the citizen as peasants, and that never sits well with Americans. Trump Even as a billionaire, was seen as one of the common folk rather than the elite

Wrt issues, trump was the safer bet. He was more of an anti Hillary vote.

Much if what he walked back on, were issues no president could affect. The American government and the big businesses control the wars and weapons so he had no choice than to go along with warmongering.

Let me put it this way: if the ballot is unc pnm pep, I will vote for pep. If it is unc pnm ilp, I will vote for ilp. If it is unc pnm crapaud, I will vote for crapaud.

I blasted fed up.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 6th, 2017, 9:15 pm

That's the dilemma we have
We want to vote the govt out not in

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » September 7th, 2017, 6:43 am

sMASH wrote:Pea may be a loud bratty little girl, but their ideas are similar to mine. The incumbents are proven nincompoops, therefore I am willing to not define myself as insane by hoping for difference yet voting the same.

Hoss, i don't think that anyone can do any worst than Rowley without actually literally incriminating themselves in criminal activity in public office.

So, as long as pea with his pep keeps this line of talk, I giving them my chance.

Wrt trump. Trump didn't win because people believed in him. He spoke to the people loosing jobs and giving them hope., when the opposition talk seemed to be about taking even more of their jobs.
He spoke about the national infrastructure which is deteriorating like what is going on in trinidad. It is a grass roots cause that was obvious to many, but the opposition didn't even have it on their to do list.
He promised to bring his troops home and stop wasting money on stupid wars, the opposition wanted to continue and actually escalate and expand their Global offensive.
The opposite was branding themselves as royalty and the citizen as peasants, and that never sits well with Americans. Trump Even as a billionaire, was seen as one of the common folk rather than the elite

Wrt issues, trump was the safer bet. He was more of an anti Hillary vote.

Much if what he walked back on, were issues no president could affect. The American government and the big businesses control the wars and weapons so he had no choice than to go along with warmongering.

Let me put it this way: if the ballot is unc pnm pep, I will vote for pep. If it is unc pnm ilp, I will vote for ilp. If it is unc pnm crapaud, I will vote for crapaud.

I blasted fed up.

How you find Trump is so far as President?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 7th, 2017, 12:47 pm

Wrt expectations, moderate failure. Wrt a president in general, failure.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 7th, 2017, 1:45 pm

Split pea has a "charity" foundation
Called the Jericho foundation
Last time he allegedly collected donations for Haiti
He should be starting soon for Irma

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » September 10th, 2017, 4:39 pm

sMASH wrote:Wrt expectations, moderate failure. Wrt a president in general, failure.

What have you learned from championing a leader that is willing to say anything and what people want to hear?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 10th, 2017, 6:40 pm

Trump,was my anti establishment pick. My anti hillary pick. If hillary was president, there eould be a war with Russia, nk and iran with Saudi I the Frey. China would have to step in, probably Philippines too. And with all that, America would have invaded Venezuela.

Hillary is evil incarnate.

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » September 11th, 2017, 2:01 am

sMASH wrote:Trump,was my anti establishment pick. My anti hillary pick. If hillary was president, there eould be a war with Russia, nk and iran with Saudi I the Frey. China would have to step in, probably Philippines too. And with all that, America would have invaded Venezuela.

Hillary is evil incarnate.

Cool story but you haven't answered the question.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 11th, 2017, 5:34 am

The question is flawed. I didn't 'champion' trump. He was the lesser of two evils.... still is in my book

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » September 11th, 2017, 6:42 am

Lol you guys love to twist and turn.

Remove championed since it bothers you so much. Insert the word supported in place of championed and try the question again.

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » September 11th, 2017, 7:59 am

Celebrating death....a sure fire way to leadership

IMG-20170911-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20170911-WA0000.jpg

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » September 11th, 2017, 8:32 am

Ok I am now an official fan!

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » September 11th, 2017, 10:16 am

drchaos wrote:Ok I am now an official fan!

x2

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » September 11th, 2017, 10:45 am

If through your actions you cause grief to countless people....don't rest in peace.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 11th, 2017, 11:11 am

10-01 wrote:
drchaos wrote:Ok I am now an official fan!

x2

me 3

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 11th, 2017, 1:01 pm

Allergic2BunnyEars wrote:Lol you guys love to twist and turn.

Remove championed since it bothers you so much. Insert the word supported in place of championed and try the question again.

Great. We avoided nuclear war, by not having hillary clinton.

Btw, I championed bernie, then second was Jill stein, and when the choice was between trump and hillwry, then I supported trump.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » September 11th, 2017, 2:07 pm

if it is alleged persons who was involved in alot of wrong doing died without d laws of d land able to punish them while they was alive but they suddenly died & some persons say well dont RIP - ppl wont say that for no reason

is like u saying well all d wrong u did u still eh toting all d millions u have with u to d other side & u will pay for all ur wrong doings now . Ent when we hear news that a bandit get shot n dead while he was robbing somebody we all does say it good fuh him or we doh say it we does think it , is d same here

ppl who were\still is in power including their financiers who cud have used their position to better everybody in d country instead of only themselves while riding d population back : if there is a heaven\hell definitely they doh deserve to go to heaven ....... :| :| :|

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 11th, 2017, 2:21 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:if it is alleged persons who was involved in alot of wrong doing died without d laws of d land able to punish them while they was alive but they suddenly died & some persons say well dont RIP - ppl wont say that for no reason

is like u saying well all d wrong u did u still eh toting all d millions u have with u to d other side & u will pay for all ur wrong doings now . Ent when we hear news that a bandit get shot n dead while he was robbing somebody we all does say it good fuh him or we doh say it we does think it , is d same here

ppl who were\still is in power including their financiers who cud have used their position to better everybody in d country instead of only themselves while riding d population back : if there is a heaven\hell definitely they doh deserve to go to heaven ....... :| :| :|

As people were justifying with Manning last year................since its only allegations as no charges were even bought forward its unfair to continue to vilify a dead man who cannot defend his name.

But yea the bandits get no such sympathies. But in Trinidad white collar criminal>Blue collar criminals

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » September 11th, 2017, 2:42 pm

um but let us not forget when manning alive & was in office doing his nonsense plenty ppl of all kinds even in his own party were vilifying him & wishing he was dead & e shud dead fuh all he wickedness etc , funny how when he died same ppl feeling shame they say it was saying oh how great he was & how e was ah good man

we have to use d words alleged & allegations as to not get in legal trouble , we all damn well know who are d wrong doers but because they have never been tried or convicted they all "innocent" until proven guilty .....

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 11th, 2017, 3:12 pm

I never understand the special treatment the dead must get
no need to hold water in the mouth when a very suspect person dead

is there a perception that badmouthing the dead is an un-noble thing to do ?
Does dying mean that you not entitled to be identified as a wrong doer ?

we still living and have to deal with all the wrongs that they did and we have to pay for them now
so why should we stay quiet.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » September 11th, 2017, 3:22 pm

Most of those white collar criminals responsible for more deaths and suffering than any gangster or gang leader

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » September 11th, 2017, 8:30 pm

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » September 11th, 2017, 8:34 pm

Halfbreed07 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155572083115833&id=616375832

u on a roll with dis man ... jus asking why u on hate level 500000 with him thou ?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 11th, 2017, 8:39 pm

But that is the same info I and others give allyuh long time lol

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » September 11th, 2017, 8:40 pm

Always to sides to a story, I sharing the hidden side for information, if you perceived it as hate, I can assure you it's not.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”