TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM in Gov't -AH WHOLE 4 YEARS LATER!!!!!

Postby rspann » January 19th, 2020, 12:08 pm

First was DOMA then is Guardian. When yuh own start ponging yuh , that is a sign of things to come.

Zoom allyuh obeah wukking !

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 19th, 2020, 12:18 pm

rspann wrote:First was DOMA then is Guardian. When yuh own start ponging yuh , that is a sign of things to come.

Zoom allyuh obeah wukking !
It's all games.

There should be mass protest by now but i guess it's not a non PNM or perceived injun government in power.

It's all games, dont be fooled by these clowns.

In unc days doma and 1% media was on full attack mode. Every day they made noise and had TV interviews on prime time.

Now in PNM days you very rarely hear anything from Doma.

It's called saving face and showing you care and are neutral. Guilable folk will be quick to beilive this.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 19th, 2020, 12:18 pm

don’t forget pnm mattress write a similar article the other day too

papers gotta sell

zoom rader wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:Like Young get a Sabga vex orrrr?
No , don't get catch with that.

They are just playing the game to appear to be neutral in order to sell their trash newspaper.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 19th, 2020, 12:22 pm

pugboy wrote:don’t forget pnm mattress write a similar article the other day too

papers gotta sell

zoom rader wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:Like Young get a Sabga vex orrrr?
No , don't get catch with that.

They are just playing the game to appear to be neutral in order to sell their trash newspaper.
Elite and dem Will get catch with dat

Media was given a mandate to appear to be neutral.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » January 19th, 2020, 12:32 pm

I thought you do ah hog puja.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 19th, 2020, 12:33 pm

rspann wrote:I thought you do ah hog puja.
I bobo shanti bro.

Jah bless

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 19th, 2020, 2:15 pm

blame kamla for this 1 too orrr ? ...

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » January 19th, 2020, 2:20 pm

Electoral ink not practice in Tobago PNM polls

It is not common practice for voters to dip their right index finger in ink to show they have cast their ballots in the People's National Movement (PNM) Tobago Council internal election.

So said chairman of the elections supervisory committee Alvin Pascall as he responded to complaints by some voters at several polling stations in east Tobago about the absence of electoral ink to signify they had voted.

"The news is the people, having voted, do not have any ink on their finger. We have not catered for people with ink on their finger," he told Newsday.

"This is a membership election and we go on honour. There is a process for voting and when they come out hardly you can come out and go back again because your name is struck off the list."

Pascall added: "The short answer is that you would not see any voter with ink on their finger. This is standard practice for the internal election. We never use ink on people's finger. We have never done an election with ink on the member's finger."

Pascall said if one is a member of the PNM "you should have a little bit of honour in you."There is a procedure you go through so you would not be able to vote twice."

Leadership candidate Tracy Davidson-Celestine, however, said she did not know about the absence of the ink.

"There is no ink," she told reporters after casting her ballot at the Argyle Community Centre.

"You place your X on the ballot and then you submit your voting booklet and you leave so there is nothing really to indicate."

Davidson-Celestine, TT's Ambassador to Costa Rica, said she hoped the polling agents and clerks deployed at the various stations would record the votes accurately "to bring about a level of transparency in the process."

She made it clear she did not receive any information about the absence of the ink. Asked if she was concerned about the situation, Davidson-Celestine said: "We have to use faith in this particular instance because the ink would have been the signal that one would have cast their vote. The ink is absent in this particular arrangement and we just have to trust the process until the time that some irregularity arises.

2 Hrs Ago Corey Connelly

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/01/19/electo ... pnm-polls/

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » January 19th, 2020, 2:41 pm

Wah rung wit' dat fella in de veejo bhai? Why he bad torking my party 4?

PNM is the greytiss. Tings much betta dan unda the Pee Pee and Kamla dutty MC.

Grate iz d Pee oN deM and it shall prevale...:|

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 19th, 2020, 3:12 pm

Rovin wrote:blame kamla for this 1 too orrr ? ...

In the words of Stuarty, the opposition trying to make the govt look bad

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 19th, 2020, 3:23 pm

Wrong again Figgy, as usual!!! Kamla come last night and put dem thing in that field. She pee on the grass and it grow so fast with she yellow magic. Don't judge Rowley on this please. This isn't true. Kamla did teef out the treasury.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » January 19th, 2020, 4:31 pm

Rowlers is not really to be judged or blamed for anything under his tenure.
It's all the fault of everybody else before him. Especially kamla.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » January 19th, 2020, 4:48 pm

rspann wrote:Rowlers is not really to be judged or blamed for anything under his tenure.
It's all the fault of everybody else before him. Especially kamla.

As i herd a PNMite say...Rowley was anointed and is the only one that can be at the helm of the country.

She say she pastor tell she dat and he hear it from god heself...

neilsingh100
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby neilsingh100 » January 19th, 2020, 6:45 pm

There seems be a high correlation between PNM and increased crime. While I don't think they are directly responsible it clear the criminals feels empowered when they are in power. I think the PNM made some hard decisions that UNC would not have made and we should give them credit for this but the crime situation will only get worst if the PNM remains in power.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 19th, 2020, 6:55 pm

bro that been going in decades now

pnm not responsible and it’s irrelevant
doh mind tackling crime was big on their last election promises

neilsingh100 wrote:There seems be a high correlation between PNM and increased crime. While I don't think they are directly responsible it clear the criminals feels empowered when they are in power. I think the PNM made some hard decisions that UNC would not have made and we should give them credit for this but the crime situation will only get worst if the PNM remains in power.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 19th, 2020, 7:03 pm

What does PNM have to show for approaching 5 years?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » January 19th, 2020, 7:45 pm

zoom rader wrote:What does PNM have to show for approaching 5 years?

Plenty. But a lot of them not so favourable.

You know Stewey Little could be correct . He said a sitting MP , he never said opposition . Suppose it is a PNM MP, who has control of the community leader whose men were killed after the shoot up in town , and she doing it to make the govt and shitkickers look bad? Because when you think about it , nobody else could tell them to go against their friend and MP.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 20th, 2020, 7:16 am

rspann wrote:
zoom rader wrote:What does PNM have to show for approaching 5 years?

Plenty. But a lot of them not so favourable.

You know Stewey Little could be correct . He said a sitting MP , he never said opposition . Suppose it is a PNM MP, who has control of the community leader whose men were killed after the shoot up in town , and she doing it to make the govt and shitkickers look bad? Because when you think about it , nobody else could tell them to go against their friend and MP.

Stink mouth fake rass hinds say de man throw corn for fowl.

In a tele­phone in­ter­view with Guardian Me­dia yes­ter­day, Hinds said “it ap­pears as though that Mr Young used a flit gun to deal with mos­qui­toes and Rooster­roach­es start fly­ing all over the place. As I say, he (Young) throw he corn but he did not call any fowl.”

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 20th, 2020, 10:34 am

Meanwhile in Tobago, PNM had their internal elections for party leader and other positions but up to now they can't decide who win. Internal finish since 6pm and at 1 am the 1st ballot box reach :?

https://www.cnc3.co.tt/press-release/to ... on-results

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 20th, 2020, 11:08 am

The_Honourable wrote:Meanwhile in Tobago, PNM had their internal elections for party leader and other positions but up to now they can't decide who win. Internal finish since 6pm and at 1 am the 1st ballot box reach :?

This is of no use to Trinidad.

Bago should be given independence, they serve no purpose

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » January 20th, 2020, 11:31 am

The_Honourable wrote:Meanwhile in Tobago, PNM had their internal elections for party leader and other positions but up to now they can't decide who win. Internal finish since 6pm and at 1 am the 1st ballot box reach :?

"What really going on? I need answers. Why no ballot boxes? We need to know where the boxes are. Since I born I hear Jesus coming; the boxes are like Jesus. Look at the hour,” she stated.

^savage

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 20th, 2020, 2:51 pm

why this failure didnt go on fazeer show & talk this kinda foolishness ..... :roll:

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/i ... ium=social

'I am not responsible for crime'

National Security Minister Stuart Young says he is not responsible for crime and does not need to find excuses for the current spate of crime.

Young this morning responded to criticism that his revelation last week that certain people were trying to destabilise the country by manipulating the crime rate was being used as an excuse for Government’s inability to get a handle on crime.

“I don’t for a moment have to have an excuse as to why crime is existing and what is going on with respect to crime. At the end of the day I am not responsible for crime,” he told CNC3’s Morning Brew.

“I am trying to be part of the solution for crime and working with all of those who are interested in finding solutions for crime.There is absolutely nothing I have done to facilitate crime or to help criminals in their activities. In fact. my mantra is no one is above the law.” he stated.

At last week’s post cabinet briefing, Young revealed that “certain people” in the country were trying to “create a sense of fear and panic about runaway crime” by “promoting the criminal element to go out and harm society”.

Young reiterated this morning that he received the information from the Police Service and simply shared it with the public as it was the public’s right to know.

“If the Minister of National Security has certain information then the population needs to know that we are working overtime. We have made inroads, we have been seeing decreases in other areas of crime, but all it takes is one persons or three people with automatic weapons to go and shoot innocent people, then obviously that is something the public would want to know what really is going on there. If it’s not gang versus gang, what could that possibly be?”

Young said Cabinet was not aware that he was going to release the information to the public.

“I’m always very careful in my choice of words. I did not call a single name nor point a finger in a single direction. I just said we are certain there are persons who stand to benefit and there are persons who may be communicating with criminals. I also cautioned people that all was not what it seemed…and I would not have said that if I had not been provided with the information from the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service…” he said.

He said it was “very, very timely” and “very, very noteworthy” who decided to “rush out” and respond to his statements when he pointed no fingers at anyone.

Young stressed that since becoming involved in politics he has never made promises and he has always been very cautious about his utterances.

“I have never once put forward misleading information or information to send people down a rabbit hole, into the public domain,” he stated

Asked if he thought releasing the information he did last week could hinder Police investigations or forewarn those guilty of trying to destabilise T&T, Young responded:

“The answer is no. I was very cautious, no names called, no fingers pointed. It is not going to jeopardise ongoing investigations.”

“This is historical. I can’t change the past. I can’t change what persons have already done, what actions they have already pursued, what communication people have had with other people. That has already happened, so me coming after the fact to say there is a concern about this in no way hinders the investigation.”

Asked how long before charges are laid against the individuals accused of trying to destabilise T&T, Young said this would take time.

“I have the information. The Police Service provide that information and they have assured me that they are actively investigating it. The Commissioner of Police and myself will be meeting shortly and this is one of the items that I have been discussing with him, but I must be very cautious not to cross that line of interference, so I don’t ever demand that this is what the police must do,” he said.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 20th, 2020, 3:06 pm

He just going from bad to worse...if you are the nat sec minister, who should be held responsible for the crime situation??? The people???

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » January 20th, 2020, 3:11 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:He just going from bad to worse...if you are the nat sec minister, who should be held responsible for the crime situation??? The people???

Well,,,
(a) the people put the government there, last I checked, and
(2) iz the people who chose to remain here iz d ones who deading...

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 20th, 2020, 7:41 pm

stuey now say he want to have meetings with various stakeholders for suggestions on reducing crime
i guess he want to throw responsibility elsewhere

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 20th, 2020, 9:13 pm

stakeholders in crime?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 20th, 2020, 9:14 pm

FrankChag wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:He just going from bad to worse...if you are the nat sec minister, who should be held responsible for the crime situation??? The people???

Well,,,
(a) the people put the government there, last I checked, and
(2) iz the people who chose to remain here iz d ones who deading...

The people it is....
pugboy wrote:stuey now say he want to have meetings with various stakeholders for suggestions on reducing crime
i guess he want to throw responsibility elsewhere

I guess that is one of the ways he was talking about...when he said there were several ways of dealing with the problem

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 20th, 2020, 11:48 pm

Rovin wrote:why this failure didnt go on fazeer show & talk this kinda foolishness ..... :roll:

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/i ... ium=social

'I am not responsible for crime'

National Security Minister Stuart Young says he is not responsible for crime and does not need to find excuses for the current spate of crime.

Young this morning responded to criticism that his revelation last week that certain people were trying to destabilise the country by manipulating the crime rate was being used as an excuse for Government’s inability to get a handle on crime.

“I don’t for a moment have to have an excuse as to why crime is existing and what is going on with respect to crime. At the end of the day I am not responsible for crime,” he told CNC3’s Morning Brew.

“I am trying to be part of the solution for crime and working with all of those who are interested in finding solutions for crime.There is absolutely nothing I have done to facilitate crime or to help criminals in their activities. In fact. my mantra is no one is above the law.” he stated.

At last week’s post cabinet briefing, Young revealed that “certain people” in the country were trying to “create a sense of fear and panic about runaway crime” by “promoting the criminal element to go out and harm society”.

Young reiterated this morning that he received the information from the Police Service and simply shared it with the public as it was the public’s right to know.

“If the Minister of National Security has certain information then the population needs to know that we are working overtime. We have made inroads, we have been seeing decreases in other areas of crime, but all it takes is one persons or three people with automatic weapons to go and shoot innocent people, then obviously that is something the public would want to know what really is going on there. If it’s not gang versus gang, what could that possibly be?”

Young said Cabinet was not aware that he was going to release the information to the public.

“I’m always very careful in my choice of words. I did not call a single name nor point a finger in a single direction. I just said we are certain there are persons who stand to benefit and there are persons who may be communicating with criminals. I also cautioned people that all was not what it seemed…and I would not have said that if I had not been provided with the information from the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service…” he said.

He said it was “very, very timely” and “very, very noteworthy” who decided to “rush out” and respond to his statements when he pointed no fingers at anyone.

Young stressed that since becoming involved in politics he has never made promises and he has always been very cautious about his utterances.

“I have never once put forward misleading information or information to send people down a rabbit hole, into the public domain,” he stated

Asked if he thought releasing the information he did last week could hinder Police investigations or forewarn those guilty of trying to destabilise T&T, Young responded:

“The answer is no. I was very cautious, no names called, no fingers pointed. It is not going to jeopardise ongoing investigations.”

“This is historical. I can’t change the past. I can’t change what persons have already done, what actions they have already pursued, what communication people have had with other people. That has already happened, so me coming after the fact to say there is a concern about this in no way hinders the investigation.”

Asked how long before charges are laid against the individuals accused of trying to destabilise T&T, Young said this would take time.

“I have the information. The Police Service provide that information and they have assured me that they are actively investigating it. The Commissioner of Police and myself will be meeting shortly and this is one of the items that I have been discussing with him, but I must be very cautious not to cross that line of interference, so I don’t ever demand that this is what the police must do,” he said.

his disclaimer of not needing to have an excuse for crime, is the opposite of accountability. its the opposite attitude u would expect from a servant.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » January 21st, 2020, 5:37 am

Emailgate pt2?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 21st, 2020, 6:29 am

allyuh not studying fete and ting yet ?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”