TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM in Gov't -AH WHOLE 4 YEARS LATER!!!!!

Postby Redman » January 17th, 2020, 9:35 am

If you accept that there is a drug and gun trans shipment problem -which there is....then why would the people involved be worried about who in power.

Both parties are financed with grey/black money-what better way to launder 5M in cash than to give that cash to a campaign that looking for cash to do their thing.

This absolute crap about who have links where.

The drug and gun trade apolitical/ and to big to be worried about who in power.

Continue to delude yourselves that it have a party or govt that is not at the behest of the Drug Cartels.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 17th, 2020, 9:41 am

^most ppl don’t understand the food chain

they can’t even understand that financing/accessing usd cash payments for millions of dollars of drugs is clearly very high up in the finance sector of the country.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » January 17th, 2020, 9:48 am

Allyuh doh understand it. Kamla and Dem making Burkie boys go shoot up their enemy areas. She even tell them to give up their lives if necessary. All the pics with Marlene and the councillors partying with the sea lots gang and money on the table was also fabricated by kamla. Is Kamla who invite Burkie to the president's house too.

Kamla mc.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 17th, 2020, 9:58 am

rspann wrote:Allyuh doh understand it. Kamla and Dem making Burkie boys go shoot up their enemy areas. She even tell them to give up their lives if necessary. All the pics with Marlene and the councillors partying with the sea lots gang and money on the table was also fabricated by kamla. Is Kamla who invite Burkie to the president's house too.

Kamla mc.

Strangely, this is exactly what stuarty was trying to say...

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » January 17th, 2020, 10:49 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
rspann wrote:Allyuh doh understand it. Kamla and Dem making Burkie boys go shoot up their enemy areas. She even tell them to give up their lives if necessary. All the pics with Marlene and the councillors partying with the sea lots gang and money on the table was also fabricated by kamla. Is Kamla who invite Burkie to the president's house too.

Kamla mc.

I think even the extreme PNM African base is fed up of the blame Kamala rhetoric...

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 17th, 2020, 10:52 am

you would think so, but just look at facebook and Guardian comments on articles on these incidents.

D Diesel Report
Trinituner Peong

Postby D Diesel Report » January 17th, 2020, 10:52 am

zoom rader wrote:
pugboy wrote:i just being sarcastic

That's ok, I just to know what percentage of the population believe that UNC behind the upsurge in crime

De percentage of die hadd PNM.

Dem fellas already know dey not getting anything outside their base vote, so dey galvanizing it and hoping that de split vote from de turd parties will be enough to giddem 21 seats.

I already rememering PNM analists from 2010 saying they seeing dem winning 22 or 23 seats. They already know back them they lorse seats (when dey had 26) and den ended up getting 12.

I tell yuh now, PNM may win, but PNM wud get the lowest voter count they ever did since 1986.

And maybe even d lowest percentage of votes of a winning party in erections. I say bout 35-38% of d vote. :drinking: :drinking:

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » January 17th, 2020, 10:55 am

I have noticed that those persons are seasoned PNM bloggers.. it seems as though they have a job to post comments on social media. Most of them don't even live in Trinidad
maj. tom wrote:you would think so, but just look at facebook and Guardian comments on articles on these incidents.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 17th, 2020, 11:02 am

Gladiator wrote:I have noticed that those persons are seasoned PNM bloggers.. it seems as though they have a job to post comments on social media. Most of them don't even live in Trinidad
maj. tom wrote:you would think so, but just look at facebook and Guardian comments on articles on these incidents.
They have tried hard on tuner but got exposed.

Even Abstract Poetic tried to make a return and the mods deleted the chead that exposed her .

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 17th, 2020, 11:06 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:

Kamla mc.

He said it but some how he side tracked his party involvement with known gangsters.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 17th, 2020, 11:43 am

2 big shoot up within 2 wks in town but u eh hearing DOMA .... hmmmmmm

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » January 17th, 2020, 11:58 am

^Mystery Fish... :?:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 17th, 2020, 11:58 am

Rovin wrote:2 big shoot up within 2 wks in town but u eh hearing DOMA .... hmmmmmm
Stu spoke for dem

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 17th, 2020, 12:02 pm

T&T is basically like watching d tv series NARCOS ...

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » January 17th, 2020, 12:17 pm

^new season in feb iirc /narcos

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 17th, 2020, 5:55 pm

^^^hmmm i now google it , mid feb they say , ooh boy i looking 4ward to dat ! ...

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » January 17th, 2020, 7:58 pm

Rovin wrote:ent allyuh asking bout ur boi stewy , look he come out for air & playing d blame game jes like he leader .... :roll:

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/m ... ium=social

Mystery 'Big Fish' behind violent crime, says Stuart

National Security Minister Stuart Young said there is someone behind and to blame for the “sporadic” murders taking place in the country.

That persons or persons, he said, are the ones to gain from the Government failing in its crime fight.

Speaking at the Post Cabinet news conference at the Diplomatic Centre, St Ann’s on Thursday the Minister said he was concerned about “intelligence” information provided with respect to these persons communicating with criminal elements.

Young noted that in the last 20 days of 2019 there was a “sudden spike” in murders in Trinidad and prior to that “there were a number of incidents taking place with

homicides as well as sporadic and what appeared to be random shootings at persons who as far as we are aware, are not involved in criminal activity,”.

Young said at his weekly meetings with security heads “I drew to their attention that there were all of a sudden shootings taking place across the East West corridor in particular that were not gang related,”.

He recalled an incident where a couple, around 9 p.m. were talking to a neighbour and a car pulled up and then shot randomly at them.

He said there have been a number of such incidents including persons being shot at when driving along main roads.

“We then began to put pieces of the puzzle together that there are certain people in our society who want to create the impression and create a sense of fear and create a sense of panic about what they call the runaway rate of crime and we began to work backwards with that,” he said.

He reiterated that within the last 20 days of 2019 there was an upsurge in murders as he pointed out there could have been more were it not for an off duty police officer who on December 31, 2019 was in the right place at the right time and drew his service pistol and fired back at a carload of men who were using automatic assault rifles in the middle of Port of Spain “assaulting no criminal”.
hospital

“The question then began to be even more emphasised who is it stands to derive the most benefit from sudden spikes in the murder rate and from the narrative of a murder rate has gone in an upward direction and has broken records,” said Young.
This jackarse couldn't put together a 2 piece puzzle

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » January 17th, 2020, 8:02 pm

The carload of men he is talking about were killed. They were from the Sea Lots gang . Which party are they linked to?
So Kamal tell them to do that for the UNC?

ek4ever making a mistake. I feel Stuarty can't even put together a one piece puzzle.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 17th, 2020, 8:29 pm

rspann wrote:The carload of men he is talking about were killed. They were from the Sea Lots gang . Which party are they linked to?
So Kamal tell them to do that for the UNC?

ek4ever making a mistake. I feel Stuarty can't even put together a one piece puzzle.
PNM ppl seem to beilive stu.

The PNM abroad Facebook bloggers singing this all day long

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 17th, 2020, 9:03 pm

Having heard Stewie and Feris spew vomit I much rather we go back to not hearing from a PNM minister.
Dizzy28 wrote:TBH I find no Govnt Minister has been in the news for a while save Corn Hux with she unaccounted money scandal and well I saw Feris in Hyatt yesterday hosting some conference.

Where are they all? I know Parliament is currently moving from Waterfront to Red House but somebody have to be in office dealing with stuff and making public statements.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 17th, 2020, 9:12 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Having heard Stewie and Feris spew vomit I much rather we go back to not hearing from a PNM minister.
Dizzy28 wrote:TBH I find no Govnt Minister has been in the news for a while save Corn Hux with she unaccounted money scandal and well I saw Feris in Hyatt yesterday hosting some conference.

Where are they all? I know Parliament is currently moving from Waterfront to Red House but somebody have to be in office dealing with stuff and making public statements.
Real lawyers like Ramesh and Jagdeo calling arse wari out and he hiding.

Even fazeed have him running

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 17th, 2020, 11:26 pm

Redman wrote:If you accept that there is a drug and gun trans shipment problem -which there is....then why would the people involved be worried about who in power.

Both parties are financed with grey/black money-what better way to launder 5M in cash than to give that cash to a campaign that looking for cash to do their thing.

This absolute crap about who have links where.

The drug and gun trade apolitical/ and to big to be worried about who in power.

Continue to delude yourselves that it have a party or govt that is not at the behest of the Drug Cartels.

Then why only when the PNM is in government do these gun/drug dealers get so emboldened?
To think I agitated for JUHN Scarfy, Goebbels Young, Arse-Wari and GG to speak out about the rampant criminality and got:
"Doh judge we on crime"
"Is Mrs. Big Kamla fault"
" Dais normal"
" I neglecking meh wife for ollour yuh know"

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 18th, 2020, 6:52 am

^^^ Sorry Dragon is my fault for calling out Redman to defend pnm, he was silent for a few days. Anyone seen elite ?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 18th, 2020, 8:24 am

when PNM in power, the criminals get the 'WE TIME NOW' vigor.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 18th, 2020, 9:46 am

sMASH wrote:when PNM in power, the criminals get the 'WE TIME NOW' vigor.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 18th, 2020, 11:22 am

Arse wari and Stu get make out, lots of prominent citizens are calling them out to back up their claims.

Seems only the Facebook and the few odd tuners backing them.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 18th, 2020, 11:40 am

for those who missed it on d previous page

fazeer rough up d marn yes :lol:

he must be feel like ah lil boi in front he fadda getting bawl up , fairy surprisingly kept he cool i go gee im dat ...

Rovin wrote:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 18th, 2020, 11:52 am

Rovin wrote:for those who missed it on d previous page

fazeer rough up d marn yes

he must be feel like ah lil boi in front he fadda getting bawl up , fairy surprisingly kept he cool i go gee im dat ...

Rovin wrote:
I saw it,

For Fazeer to do that he has to be really serious.

More citizens are getting pissed off now

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 18th, 2020, 12:01 pm

long time i used to think fazeer was biased towards unc ppl but past few mths i realise he is not so 1 sided

he jes like allahwe who fed of of d BS from both sides , so he speaking up in between pushing d boundaries they have him in for their show obviously, but u hearing him lashing out fairly often .....

fatboy slim
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby fatboy slim » January 18th, 2020, 12:53 pm

Rovin wrote:long time i used to think fazeer was biased towards unc ppl but past few mths i realise he is not so 1 sided

he jes like allahwe who fed of of d BS from both sides , so he speaking up in between pushing d boundaries they have him in for their show obviously, but u hearing him lashing out fairly often .....

:drinking: I wish pnm people can get fed up of the BS on their side as well and not support it. :drinking:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”