TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM in Gov't -AH WHOLE 4 AND AH HALF YEARS LATER!!!!!

Postby eliteauto » March 19th, 2020, 8:19 am

maj. tom wrote:That's only because the PNM is better at hiding their wrong-doing because nobody within the party steps over the line. They're afraid, are cowards, or can't think for their own except when massa say so.
You have be be a rancid fool to believe that there is less corruption today than 5 years ago.

The UNC always had exposure because the people are independent thinkers who always fighting and backstabbing for power and points who will point out the slightest mistake any other member was doing to the public.

Neither is laudable behaviour. But both sides have their supporters quite fooled.

Sooooo PNM are better thieves because they stupid, UNC are worse thieves because they are smarter. Thanks for attending my Ted Talk

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » March 19th, 2020, 8:22 am

I did not say so! Last sentence i said was they're both disgusting behaviour. Neither is smarter, but we are all fools for voting them back in year after year. Look I had edited my post before you quick to reply. Talk about corruption and Marlene nah. Pretend that she does smell like rose water and we all blind. And what about the other in-office sexual molester?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 19th, 2020, 8:37 am

eliteauto wrote:
maj. tom wrote:That's only because the PNM is better at hiding their wrong-doing because nobody within the party steps over the line. They're afraid, are cowards, or can't think for their own except when massa say so.
You have be be a rancid fool to believe that there is less corruption today than 5 years ago.

The UNC always had exposure because the people are independent thinkers who always fighting and backstabbing for power and points who will point out the slightest mistake any other member was doing to the public.

Neither is laudable behaviour. But both sides have their supporters quite fooled.

Sooooo PNM are better thieves because they stupid, UNC are worse thieves because they are smarter. Thanks for attending my Ted Talk

PNM pays more and better hush money.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » March 19th, 2020, 8:54 am

tuffking1234 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
antlind wrote:Still not quite sure how TT is going to benefit from that Ghana relationship.

when the yams come so will the Ghanaians' to offset the vene vote.

Ghana named the second most corrupt country in Africa on Corruption Perception Index

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/africa/ghana/ ... ar-AAG45Yc

Wait nuh, dais not the same country Growlers was boasting about at Monday's 'coronavirus' press conference?

Birds of a feather flock together...:|

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 19th, 2020, 9:35 am

The UNC always had exposure because their people are always fighting and backstabbing for power and points who will point out the slightest mistake any other member was doing to the public. It is better this way so that they are kept in check when they're exposed. The then PM removed those persons who were accused and had evidence against. But the current PM has a different approach to such behaviour though. Why Marlene still skinning she fat gangster ass in Parliament?

You quantifying who know how to teif better implies you know how much each party teif...and that is very much like ZRs post, just pulled out of thin air and based on yuh feelings.

This govt resembles the last one...and will look exactly like the next one.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » March 19th, 2020, 10:09 am

PNM Owns the Media Houses ... it is called the Corruption "perception" index after all.

zoom rader wrote:
eliteauto wrote:

PNM pays more and better hush money.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 19th, 2020, 10:17 am

people who line up at both UNC and PNM rallies are jackasrses...plain and simple

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 19th, 2020, 10:38 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:people who line up at both UNC and PNM rallies are jackasrses...plain and simple
Good ting I yet to attend one

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 19th, 2020, 10:41 am

Notice how quick eliecorolla and Red Plastic Bag does run een when you start calling out the PNM, yet cannot bring themselves to even acknowledge specific corruption by said PNM. Always some generic "all does t'ief" sheit, and useless brainwashed whatboutisms.
Stink mouth JUHN Scarfy calls a press conference to supposedly reassure the people amid a crisis, but takes chain up and proceeds to derail the conference with jackarse "Kamla derail Ghana" assness. Your measures are a good step, and he knows, just as I know, that there will be stealing and mismanagement galore, but when corruption is in your very DNA, you can't help yourself

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 19th, 2020, 11:25 am

De Dragon wrote:Notice how quick eliecorolla and Red Plastic Bag does run een when you start calling out the PNM, yet cannot bring themselves to even acknowledge specific corruption by said PNM. Always some generic "all does t'ief" sheit, and useless brainwashed whatboutisms.
Stink mouth JUHN Scarfy calls a press conference to supposedly reassure the people amid a crisis, but takes chain up and proceeds to derail the conference with jackarse "Kamla derail Ghana" assness. Your measures are a good step, and he knows, just as I know, that there will be stealing and mismanagement galore, but when corruption is in your very DNA, you can't help yourself
Redbag easy to chain up, just bad talk PNM and he brings in some obscure sats to try and back up his claim. He always trying to spin and derail the issues.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 19th, 2020, 12:01 pm

zoom rader wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:people who line up at both UNC and PNM rallies are jackasrses...plain and simple
Good ting I yet to attend one

You a natural-no need to attend nuttin
You have it cold
:D

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 19th, 2020, 12:31 pm

devant maharaj wrote:
ROWLEY AGREES TO MEET KAMLA ON COVID 19

March 19, 2020

In keeping with my previously stated commitment to the media and national public at large, I am hereby updating the citizenry of Trinidad and Tobago as to the status of my request earlier this week to the Honourable Prime Minister, Dr Keith Rowley, for urgent bipartisan talks between the Government and Opposition regarding the current national crisis caused by the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.

Having made this request in a detailed letter to the Prime Minister dated March 16, 2020, I am pleased to have received a response from the Office of the Prime Minister indicating his agreement to my proposed bipartisan talks.

By letter dated March 17, 2020, the Permanent Secretary to the Prime Minister, Mr Maurice Suite indicated that he was directed by the Prime Minister to advise me that he has set the date for this meeting for Friday, March 20 2020, at 12 noon at the Office of the Prime Minister, Red House, Port of Spain. Mr Suite also stated that the Prime Minister has also agreed with my proposed suggestion of a three-member Opposition delegation in attendance at said meeting.

The Opposition, as the largest national stakeholder of this country, and the Constitutional body vested with considerable legislative influence, intends to raise several key issues and concerns that are deeply affecting citizens of Trinidad and Tobago during this very trying economic, social and medical period which our country and the rest of the world are currently experiencing as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic. These include (and as stated in my letter to the Prime Minister):

· The social services, labour and medical issues currently impacting on citizens lives, with a view to getting from the Government a proper understanding of the State resources available to them, and how best they can be quickly and efficiently accessed by citizens, and also share our own suggestions therein

· Share our own vast expertise and recommendations in the areas of Health and Local Government, which are the key sectors that would be called upon to deal with a crisis of such a particular magnitude and scale comparable to that of a national disaster, and of which, as a party which twice formed Government ourselves, we have considerable knowledge and experience to offer

· Share the serious concerns of the various small and medium-sized business entities whose economic viability is severely threatened by the current Coronavirus crisis and our own recommendations therein

· Discuss any other suggestions from both the Government and Opposition deemed relevant and necessary that will ensure that any adopted bipartisan approach is in fact legally plausible to effectively and efficiently combat the Covid-19 pandemic in our country.

The Opposition UNC will duly inform the population as to the outcome of this meeting, in keeping with our rich and dedicated commitment to our sacred roles as national public servants who operate on principle in the spirit of transparency in every aspect of public life, a faithful and unwavering commitment to the rule of law and adherence to our democratic process, and always, in committed service to the people of Trinidad and Tobago.

-END-

this man does stick to his word like oman.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » March 19th, 2020, 12:52 pm

All dat essay from that Ms.Man? Level chessburn, dai why I like zoom, he just calls you scum and done

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 19th, 2020, 2:51 pm

Once again what should have been, JUHN Scarfy's first response, comes last, thereby missing what was a prime opportunity to show up Persad-Bissessar. Having already spun it to make it look like she "prevented" him from speaking about Covid-19( like anyone who is not bedridden watches Parliamentary Channel :roll: ).
Further adding to your foolishness is that you made this ridiculous rant while addressing the nation on Covid-19!
So no one stopped you, your foolish PNM sheep lapped it up, and now you've turned tail and run :roll:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 19th, 2020, 5:54 pm

All yuh ease up on elite nah, rspann done hitting him some low blows and only MG man backing him up.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 19th, 2020, 7:22 pm

I doh have nothing against him, but I just fraid he get upset with the amount of food he eating just because he have friends in high places. You notice he not denying the contract?
A pardna tell me he moving with some foreigners , like they cutting some big flick.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 19th, 2020, 8:17 pm

rspann wrote:I doh have nothing against him, but I just fraid he get upset with the amount of food he eating just because he have friends in high places. You notice he not denying the contract?
A pardna tell me he moving with some foreigners , like they cutting some big flick.
He doh get vex for dem tings, only when I accuse him of banning me den he does loose he kool.

10m this year and 40m in the past for wuk dat was never accomplished, but we ant go hear about dat. Dat under parliament privileges and backed by impsbutt.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 22nd, 2020, 5:13 pm

Spann yuh $10m PNM elite buddy seems to be only hiring venes, nutting for Blackman. He taking Max advice

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 22nd, 2020, 7:19 pm

zoom rader wrote:Spann yuh $10m PNM elite buddy seems to be only hiring venes, nutting for Blackman. He taking Max advice

I PM him to get a lil sub contract but like he have me on foe .. A tuner tell me he buy a 500sec Benz , I trying to get pics.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » March 22nd, 2020, 8:31 pm

lol!!. The 500SEC posted on my FB is a pic of one of my dream cars that I'd like to buy. It's unlikely I'll get a good condition one locally hence my getting the FJ60

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 22nd, 2020, 8:38 pm

I had one of the best fj60 around. Amars brought it in for their Yellow Meadows farm in Las lomas. Diesel ,P/S, A/C full works. I make a wrecker out of it yes

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 22nd, 2020, 11:05 pm

eliteauto wrote:lol!!. The 500SEC posted on my FB is a pic of one of my dream cars that I'd like to buy. It's unlikely I'll get a good condition one locally hence my getting the FJ60
How much venes yuh hiring?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 25th, 2020, 7:28 pm

Imsbutt is about to steal our HSF.

I suspect 1% and greedy bussiness ppl will be getting the bulk of our money.

Meanwhile $1500 for small folk.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » March 26th, 2020, 2:09 am

Rowley handling Covid19 and the government doing well...

That's the new chant

zoom rader wrote:Imsbutt is about to steal our HSF.

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » March 26th, 2020, 6:42 am

Gladiator wrote:Rowley handling Covid19 and the government doing well...

That's the new chant

The BILLIONS Kamla sand the UNC bandits stole would have come in handy now in this crisis persons would have been able to get more than $1500

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » March 26th, 2020, 6:52 am

wa about d billion now worth trillions that stolen since independence of 30 or so years of uninterrupted rule.
forget all the years of nepotism and think how much money wasted on the PNM-created lazy man make work URP since inception, everybody coulda be drivin benz ova here and HSF would have been trillions.
Vote for crapaud an go strong bro, me eh blame yuh d yellow rum cork eh much better anyhow

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 26th, 2020, 7:45 am

That's the new chant

Well , 1% and other PNM bussines men will walk away with our money. HSF will just transfer to their US accounts and scraps for the very few.

HSF will be part used to fund PNM elections.

Covid 19 is a blessing for PNM and the guilable fools that vote for these jackarses

Meanwhile elite counting he 10M

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » March 26th, 2020, 8:23 am

COVID 19 is the perfect game changer for the PNM... And they taking full advantage of it

Nobody studying crime and murder rate anymore

Perfect thing to blame COVID for the failing economy

Excuse to drain the HSF and fill the pockets of their party financiers

Everybody distracted and not taking on politics and all their past blunders

Public spending slow down so they can hoard more USD now

They can create more unemployment and dependency on social welfare

They are campaigning for election and nobody even knows it while all other political parties have to stop all gatherings

They can blame the failure of tourism and Tobago on COVID and nobody would remember the ferry fiasco

They killing the small businesses and will make sure the big boys are the only businesses running after its all over

Excellent politics...poor leadership.
zoom rader wrote:

That's the new chant

Well , 1% and other PNM bussines men will walk away with our money. HSF will just transfer to their US accounts and scraps for the very few.

Covid 19 is a blessing for PNM and the guilable fools that vote for these jackarses

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » March 26th, 2020, 8:27 am

And is that....
Good to know is not me alone
Gladiator wrote:COVID 19 is the perfect game changer for the PNM... And they taking full advantage of it

Nobody studying crime and murder rate anymore

Perfect thing to blame COVID for the failing economy

Excuse to drain the HSF and fill the pockets of their party financiers

Everybody distracted and not taking on politics and all their past blunders

Public spending slow down so they can hoard more USD now

They can create more unemployment and dependency on social welfare

They are campaigning for election and nobody even knows it while all other political parties have to stop all gatherings

They can blame the failure of tourism and Tobago on COVID and nobody would remember the ferry fiasco

They killing the small businesses and will make sure the big boys are the only businesses running after its all over

Excellent politics...poor leadership.
zoom rader wrote:

That's the new chant

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 26th, 2020, 8:33 am

^^^Redman, one eye, Randolphinshan, mero, elite, rspann, MG macomereman, Dwane, dem doh see it dat way.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”