Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Re: PNM in Gov't - One year later!!!!!

Postby Daran » September 7th, 2016, 8:11 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:so Rowley say he isn't afraid to lose his job after the next budget is presented...

in a nutshell: grease allyuh kakahole

Devaluation to 8.5 coming

cherrypopper
Riding on 18's

Postby cherrypopper » September 7th, 2016, 8:14 pm

Doh worry ... we red and ready like Freddie

Balisier juice for allll

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » September 7th, 2016, 8:26 pm

Imagine we next 50% slowly running down the drain...

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » September 7th, 2016, 9:25 pm

4/10.

rowyley gonna say "we ent got no money!"....well no. there is enough money and a healthy enough fiscal position to start on projects or fulfil policies.

things have stayed still ina year, health was sheit under unc, still sheit under pnm.

gate was needed to be improved, but then i blame both pnma nd unc for that. both could have changed it long ago, and pnm only did change it due to the fiscal position. if tings was good, would he have changed it?

the bad economy is an excuse, and cannot be used as a crutch to advance the economy.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » September 7th, 2016, 9:40 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:So we're a few hours away from one year governance by the PNM..

How do you all feel? What's your take on the last year in office? Do you see a change in your constituency?

Do you feel safer? How is your standard of living now? How do you all feel about the years to come?

Personally in the constituency on toco grande not one fcuk has changed...the mp just picking up from where Rupert Griffith stopped...

Let's discuss......

nothing changed or improved much. he using the bad economy as excuse not to develop, but he can't do that forever.

imf said the country ent in crisis, and he himself said it's not grave.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » September 7th, 2016, 10:07 pm

baigan
Riding on 16's

Postby baigan » September 7th, 2016, 10:55 pm

How come they hired an overweight guy as minister of sport ?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 8th, 2016, 5:54 am

To give hope to fat people

$h@dy
Sweet on this forum

Postby $h@dy » September 8th, 2016, 6:05 am

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 8th, 2016, 6:30 am

more or less the same story this year..just worse

cherrypopper
Riding on 18's

Postby cherrypopper » September 8th, 2016, 7:00 am

Looking at Marlene McDonald again is hardship enough

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 8th, 2016, 7:16 am

she going and get a big post after budget

cherrypopper
Riding on 18's

Postby cherrypopper » September 8th, 2016, 7:19 am

Well the post will match the person. .

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » September 8th, 2016, 12:19 pm

TriP wrote:Darrel Take on the 1 year

Well that is a 1 year of UNC in opposition :lol: review but I understand where he is coming from. Darrel is right about pretty much everything, don't dismiss him as a bareback fat man on facebook he represents the real intelligent voters who make the decision to switch votes based on how much fckery a party is doing.

And if he is still against the UNC then it shows something is seriously wrong with the UNC but then I have been saying it since last year, the problem is Kamla and the Cabal nobody voting them back in unless they leave. UNC has the opportunity to turn things around but these people have to go and they not going anywhere so like Pandey said the UNC will remain in opposition for the next 20 years.

He gave it 20 years because presumably this is how long it will take for people like Kamla and Rambachan to get old and dead.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 8th, 2016, 12:37 pm

The rate the PNM going we might dead before that 20 years reach...

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » September 8th, 2016, 12:44 pm

hmm...did he take this in his bathroom? his jelly belly was exposed when he did this?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 8th, 2016, 1:12 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
TriP wrote:Darrel Take on the 1 year

Well that is a 1 year of UNC in opposition :lol: review but I understand where he is coming from. Darrel is right about pretty much everything, don't dismiss him as a bareback fat man on facebook he represents the real intelligent voters who make the decision to switch votes based on how much fckery a party is doing.

And if he is still against the UNC then it shows something is seriously wrong with the UNC but then I have been saying it since last year, the problem is Kamla and the Cabal nobody voting them back in unless they leave. UNC has the opportunity to turn things around but these people have to go and they not going anywhere so like Pandey said the UNC will remain in opposition for the next 20 years.

He gave it 20 years because presumably this is how long it will take for people like Kamla and Rambachan to get old and dead.

:shock: :shock: :? :?
Bro you need to get out of St Helena more often.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » September 8th, 2016, 3:21 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:

Really? Don't get me wrong I not saying heck I not even supporting the PNM, but the fact of the matter is as poor as their performance is the voters are not going to vote back in the UNC under the leadership of the Cabal.

Its people like Darrel from the marginal seats that really make the difference in these elections, South of the Caroni cannot win the UNC an election, we both know this to be true. He may not represent all of them but a lot of them think in the way he does, in an Anti Politically correct way. Kamla and the Cabal has to go and we both know this and they not going until the next 20 years or whenever they dead whichever comes first.

When the UNC lost I post something simple on their UNC facebook group and if you see how much licks I get from the bloggers, and I was just simply telling the people why they lost I wasn't disrespectful or anything to them I was just letting them know the reality. I told my neighbor the very same thing, if you see how stink the man start to cuss me accusing me of being an agent of the PNM, threatening me with violence he then drank Gramoxone and Bayrum and jumped off his house roof. Yes I am serious and its not a cocoland story I am telling you here padner thats what happened on the night the UNC lost election this is how bad it has become. And the funny thing is this was despite the fact that UNC forced him to go and walk all over the country with them or else he would not get his CEPEP money. When I told him what an idiot he was for doing it and still supporting them much less drinking poison for UNC he said "Well Manning did the same thing with he CEPEP people so you can't blame UNC"

Ever since that day I stopped supporting them totally and I won't support them until 2035 when the Cabal finally leaves. I don't want a set of old farts looking to hoodwink people with their politically correct crap, getting away with stealing and corruption and sweeping it under the carpet I want new blood, people who are genuine about this country and I believe the day the UNC can provide that as a leadership is the day they return to power. And the date I have set for that with the help of Basdeo Pandey is 2035.

baigan
Riding on 16's

Postby baigan » September 8th, 2016, 4:00 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

Really? Don't get me wrong I not saying heck I not even supporting the PNM, but the fact of the matter is as poor as their performance is the voters are not going to vote back in the UNC under the leadership of the Cabal.

Its people like Darrel from the marginal seats that really make the difference in these elections, South of the Caroni cannot win the UNC an election, we both know this to be true. He may not represent all of them but a lot of them think in the way he does, in an Anti Politically correct way. Kamla and the Cabal has to go and we both know this and they not going until the next 20 years or whenever they dead whichever comes first.

When the UNC lost I post something simple on their UNC facebook group and if you see how much licks I get from the bloggers, and I was just simply telling the people why they lost I wasn't disrespectful or anything to them I was just letting them know the reality. I told my neighbor the very same thing, if you see how stink the man start to cuss me accusing me of being an agent of the PNM, threatening me with violence he then drank Gramoxone and Bayrum and jumped off his house roof. Yes I am serious and its not a cocoland story I am telling you here padner thats what happened on the night the UNC lost election this is how bad it has become. And the funny thing is this was despite the fact that UNC forced him to go and walk all over the country with them or else he would not get his CEPEP money. When I told him what an idiot he was for doing it and still supporting them much less drinking poison for UNC he said "Well Manning did the same thing with he CEPEP people so you can't blame UNC"

Ever since that day I stopped supporting them totally and I won't support them until 2035 when the Cabal finally leaves. I don't want a set of old farts looking to hoodwink people with their politically correct crap, getting away with stealing and corruption and sweeping it under the carpet I want new blood, people who are genuine about this country and I believe the day the UNC can provide that as a leadership is the day they return to power. And the date I have set for that with the help of Basdeo Pandey is 2035.

You type a lot man lol

Your neighbor is crazy ha. Did he die?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » September 8th, 2016, 4:09 pm

^ Nah he lived came out of the hospital some weeks later. Wasn't the first time he drink poison either did it sometime back in the 90's aswell around 1994 if I remember correct. His stomach is stronger than most he drinks plenty puncheon aswell but he is also a strict Hindu aswell back then he drank babash and gramoxone he said he hated the taste but he had no choice, never knew what he meant by that.
Last edited by EFFECTIC DESIGNS on September 8th, 2016, 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

baigan
Riding on 16's

Postby baigan » September 8th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Damn, why does he keep doing this? Does he suffer from depression ?
There are free groups and therapists locally that can help him out

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 8th, 2016, 4:16 pm

that's not depression, that's cultism

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » September 8th, 2016, 4:17 pm

baigan wrote:Damn, why does he keep doing this? Does he suffer from depression ?
There are free groups and therapists locally that can help him out

Well that first time I think it was the Babash that made him do it in all honesty, remember you can make Babash from a lot of stuff maybe some was poisonous and affected his brain who knows.

But once he don't drink rum or listen to any politics he is very normal, there are no therapists that can help him. He lives his life by a set of principles, Hinduism and UNC propaganda. And quite honestly I think the latter is part of the reason for his idiotic behavior.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 8th, 2016, 4:21 pm

Your neighbor is a Kant...south ah grand bazaar ent..

baigan
Riding on 16's

Postby baigan » September 8th, 2016, 4:21 pm

Lol damn
A bit sad and crazy to see politics and whatnot affect people so deeply

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » September 8th, 2016, 4:26 pm

eliteauto wrote:that's not depression, that's cultism

Pretty much this, he listens to UNC political talk shows on the radio whole day, he gets his news from UNC propaganda talk shows on the radio. So when Kamla and company say the world is going to end he will believe it 100%.

I have known him a long time now, my grandmother never allowed me of my brother to talk to him when we were growing up and I see why now. Basically it has these fellas (UNC Bloggers) who does call into the political talk shows you may know some of them by the name of "Belmont" "Bamboo" etc, they will repeat a doomsday rumor that the UNC is spreading like the one where they said Rowley will be like Forbes Burnham of Guyana or Idi Amin etc and he will persecute and destroy all the Indian people. He now will take this wholesale as 100% credible news from a credible news source that only the UNC has access to apparently. And he will go ape sheit with paranoia etc and trust me he is NOT the only person like this there are a lot of people like him in this country.

Politician needs to be careful of what they say, the UNC is known for these kind of stunts. I also used to believe a lot what the UNC would say until actually researching and realizing how much they lie. I have come to the belief you cannot trust a single politician out here especially from the UNC side thats why I said the Cabal and all these bloggers have to go they are cancerous to the entire UNC image.
Last edited by EFFECTIC DESIGNS on September 8th, 2016, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » September 8th, 2016, 4:30 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Your neighbor is a Kant...south ah grand bazaar ent..

Yup!!

Crazy ass people when I tell yuh, this is the result of a poor education and Politicians taking advantage of their stupid die hard base. And we seem to be a country that does badly in education aswell recent results of half the country failing CSEC maths isn't helping either.

It is disturbing to see even young people nowadays are also behaving like this old neighbor of mine and its worrying if you ask me. UNC needs to stop the paid blogging and I have called upon them many times on facebook to do so and I have been met with nothing but insults just look at their "kick out the PNM facebook group" for a perfect example of the craziness that takes place.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 8th, 2016, 4:55 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
eliteauto wrote:that's not depression, that's cultism

Pretty much this, he listens to UNC political talk shows on the radio whole day, he gets his news from UNC propaganda talk shows on the radio. So when Kamla and company say the world is going to end he will believe it 100%.

I have known him a long time now, my grandmother never allowed me of my brother to talk to him when we were growing up and I see why now. Basically it has these fellas (UNC Bloggers) who does call into the political talk shows you may know some of them by the name of "Belmont" "Bamboo" etc, they will repeat a doomsday rumor that the UNC is spreading like the one where they said Rowley will be like Forbes Burnham of Guyana or Idi Amin etc and he will persecute and destroy all the Indian people. He now will take this wholesale as 100% credible news from a credible news source that only the UNC has access to apparently. And he will go ape sheit with paranoia etc and trust me he is NOT the only person like this there are a lot of people like him in this country.

Politician needs to be careful of what they say, the UNC is known for these kind of stunts. I also used to believe a lot what the UNC would say until actually researching and realizing how much they lie. I have come to the belief you cannot trust a single politician out here especially from the UNC side thats why I said the Cabal and all these bloggers have to go they are cancerous to the entire UNC image.

http://www.tv6tnt.com/sevenpm-news/KAML ... 32361.html

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » September 8th, 2016, 5:04 pm

AHHAHAHAHA see what I talking about? :lol:

Same sheit, seriously go on the UNC propaganda facebook page to get news? where whole day they talking about Rowley wood?

My neighbor did what she said he got his news from the UNC and he ended up trying to commit suicide so I suggest that nobody listens to Kamla here. These people really destroyed the UNC yes, lets see what happens in 2035

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 8th, 2016, 7:21 pm

on a real though...what can the PM really be speaking about when he says "even some pain"...ah mean more than it really is???

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”