TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: PNM in Gov't -AH WHOLE 4 AND 5/8THs YEARS LATER!!!!!

Postby zoom rader » May 17th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
Gladiator wrote:Any truth in this...

Who hell changes their font to this?
All PNM mps should have their visas revoked and blacked listed.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 17th, 2020, 4:31 pm

rspann wrote:Winston Mahabir was a good one ?
Pnm ppl would not know of him and they don't really care.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 17th, 2020, 4:56 pm

I was up in Winston Mahabir St. yesterday so mih mind run on him .

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » May 17th, 2020, 5:39 pm

Skanky wrote:First ever in the history of Trinidad....a PNM minister with integrity.

^^^^^

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 17th, 2020, 6:14 pm

idk na , anything i see phillip alexander post up i does believe as much as a random madman in independence square.

just 3 weeks ago he insisting how a private jet flew in derek chin,
while it was a plane that came for us embassy workers

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 17th, 2020, 6:21 pm

zoom rader wrote:

I didn't know, so I looked him up. Again, i have discovered what a nasty lie Eric Williams was. So we all had to be brainwashed by Republic Reader in Primary School that he was the greatest man that ever lived in Trinidad right. And then never taught any of the reality of him in High School or UWI Caribbean Studies.

Did Dr. Eric Williams brand all Indians “a hostile and recalcitrant minority”? And, why did he make such a statement?

Excerpt from Dr. Winston Mahabir

“When the PNM lost the Federal Election in 1958, Eric Williams looked no futher than the Indians for a scapegoat. In a most unfortunate speech he branded them as ‘a hostile and recalcitrant minority.’

“My wife and I arrived late at Woodford Square on the evening of that speech, while he was in the middle of his diatribe. I got an unusually subdued round of applause as I reached the platform to hear Eric Williams reveal something to the effect that he was not speaking about Indians like myself.

“It emerged that there were good Indians like myself and bad Indians like those who voted against the PNM. The speech and the experience were traumatic events in my life. I made my reactions abundantly clear to him that very evening. From that night onwards I never realy felt comfortable with Eric Williams. I felt USED, COMPROMISED, DECIEVED.” (Winston Mahabir, speech at University of California October 16, 1965).

http://www.drmorganjob.com/article_text ... cle_key=66

'Silver-tongue' Winston Mahabir
by

Sun Sep 04 2011
Michael Delblond

To those who do not know or may have forgotten, Dr Winston Mahabir was one of three people that Dr Eric Williams invited to his home, on being dismissed from the Caribbean Commission, to "discuss his future and the way forward." Winston Mahabir was also one of three Trinidad island scholars being marketed on the PNM platform as high-quality candidates for the coming general election. Besides this, Williams had wooed Winston as the "Indo-Trini poster boy" of stature to boost the "inter-racial solidarity" image that was one of the party's major platform pranks.

Dr Mahabir was also a dynamic orator whose nickname (which he loved) was "Silver-tongue." One recalls him claiming that the political fare being served from the PNM platform was "intellectual chicken and champagne." However, the taunt coming from some sections of the community he was intended to appeal to was the cryptic "right man, wrong party." However, after an "exciting experience" in PNM's first Cabinet, he quietly, some say mysteriously, "left politics to further my studies in sociology and psychiatry partly with a view of discovering why I had entered politics in the first place. And partly, too, "because I was intent on analysing-from a distance and away from the immediate zone of his mesmeric presence-the nature of Eric Williams."

In Dr Mahabir's In and Out of Politics (political biography), he suggests that Eric Williams has been the subject of widespread deification and vilification. He further suggests that Williams's apostles have a duty to mortalise him, to write about the man they knew, even if they themselves are destined to be regarded by posterity as noteless blots on a remembered name. Williams himself seemed to think that he was "a bridge over troubled waters." As we recall, when Williams passed on he was sent off in a blaze of glory, like a fallen Titan, whereas many a political stalwart who has made a sizeable contribution has disappeared, like a pebble in a pond, "unwept, unhonoured and unsung," and in some cases barely unhung.

Following his own advice, Dr Mahabir tells us that Dr Williams-whom he describes as "a friend and colleague"-has been the least understood leader in Caribbean politics for more than 20 years. He is a durable amalgam of energy and enigma. Wrote Mahabir, "I have no hesitation in admitting that he has constituted a major influence in my adult life. His brilliance inspired me when I was a university student, his charismatic appeal fascinated me in his campaign for power; his imbalance perturbed me after his achievement of power, and I felt insecure in the shifting sands of his political attitudes."Interestingly, Winston Mahabir acknowledged that he had only one major intellectual godfather whom he loved and hated with equal passion through many years and that man was Eric Williams, whom he first met in Canada.

I recall Michael Manley saying that he was an internationalist or integrationist by choice but a Jamaican by accident. Winston Mahabir averred that it was at McGill that he established his identity as a West Indian as distinct from a Trinidadian, and even more distinct from a Trinidadian Indian. For the record, he found little in common with the Indian students from India. Mahabir admitted that he read Williams's Capitalism and Slavery avidly and with critical respect and recognised, "Here for the first time was a top West Indian scholar taking as his theme the history of the West Indies. Here was a black man concealing the dagger of his raw rage beneath a cloak of selective research directed against the white man's outrageous version of history."

Winston Mahabir treasured Williams's friendship and claimed that Williams's three best friends in South were himself, Dr Hasley McShine and Dr Mosaheb. They satisfied his "inward hunger" to the best of their ability and whenever he travelled abroad, he wrote them jointly, which, Dr Mahabir claimed, could amount to a treasury of letters for a generation of would-be biographers and aspiring PhDs. As I heretofore mentioned, Winston Mahabir was to fill the absence of an Indian of his stature to lend some semblance of genuine multiracial solidarity, one of the most loudly proclaimed precepts of the PNM. Cometh the moment, cometh the man. According to Winston, the time was ripe for such a man. Despite his personal faults and personality aberrations, he soon drove order into chaos, gave guidance and direction to vague impulses, synthesised the secret longings for lesser men, and finally brought a tremendous party organisation into the 1956 election campaign, the exhilaration of which its participants can never forget.

To cut a long story short, Dr Mahabir had a rude awakening and was shaken to the core when, PNM having lost the Federal election and with Williams's public political enemy number one, Berti Gomes, getting into the Federal Parliament, Williams literally went berserk at Woodford Square and launched a strident unbecoming attack on the Indo-Trinidadian community, thereby embarrassing the Indo-Trinis on his platform with his "hostile and recalcitrant" aspersions, and rendering redundant any further political usefulness of the likes of Winston Mahabir. Dr Mahabir removed himself from further fallout, but, like Trinidad itself, continued to hope that Williams's essential greatness would prevail over his manifest weaknesses.

THOUGHTS

• I recall Michael Manley saying that he was an internationalist or integrationist by choice but a Jamaican by accident.

• Winston Mahabir averred that it was at McGill that he established his identity as a West Indian as distinct from a Trinidadian, and even more distinct from a Trinidadian Indian.

• For the record, he found little in common with the Indian students from India.
http://www.guardian.co.tt/article-6.2.449935.cae1c93697

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » May 17th, 2020, 6:25 pm

As expected some people saying Le Hunte's resignation is a distraction for the Paria - Venezuela gas deal.

But in all fairness, Mr. Ghana taking pressure since he was appointed. From people making fun of his name — his proposed WASA bottled water 'scheme' — his 'dual citizenship' etc...etc...etc...all dem thing never bother he. What it is happen so that would cause him to resign? Somebody pelt him with a teacup or what?...:|

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » May 17th, 2020, 6:56 pm

Lewwe be real. Le Hunte (on the economy recovery committee) ran into the wrong side of Rowley and got fired.

And I don't know how many will agree with me, but Rowley has been especially unhinged these past few days because of the PDVSA/Drug trafficking allegations. He wring the life out of a water bottle when asked about it at the last conference.
Last edited by paid_influencer on May 17th, 2020, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 17th, 2020, 7:00 pm

abducted wrote:aea28a1e-b4d0-4a86-9d46-dcd7dd60e3a8.jpg

Screenshot 2020-05-17 at 2.44.39 PM.jpg

Somebody gonna shrug this off

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 17th, 2020, 7:06 pm

Maj Tom , that's the reason I asked zoomrader , for him to hit us the details . Thank you for your research and post . Btw . Michael Delblond was my A level Physics teacher , and my close friend , so I got this info years ago from him.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 17th, 2020, 7:10 pm

Paid influencer , where you been for the last ten years ? It's been that long Growlers has been extremely unhinged . Manning warned us .

The bottle get it this time ,but watch how he always react when he is opposed , be it by the opposition , the media anybody . He becomes a raging bull.

Le Hunter now realize who is the real pupet masters so he walk .

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » May 17th, 2020, 7:15 pm

maj. tom wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

I didn't know, so I looked him up. Again, i have discovered what a nasty lie Eric Williams was. So we all had to be brainwashed by Republic Reader in Primary School that he was the greatest man that ever lived in Trinidad right. And then never taught any of the reality of him in High School or UWI Caribbean Studies.

Did Dr. Eric Williams brand all Indians “a hostile and recalcitrant minority”? And, why did he make such a statement?

Excerpt from Dr. Winston Mahabir

“When the PNM lost the Federal Election in 1958, Eric Williams looked no futher than the Indians for a scapegoat. In a most unfortunate speech he branded them as ‘a hostile and recalcitrant minority.’

“My wife and I arrived late at Woodford Square on the evening of that speech, while he was in the middle of his diatribe. I got an unusually subdued round of applause as I reached the platform to hear Eric Williams reveal something to the effect that he was not speaking about Indians like myself.

“It emerged that there were good Indians like myself and bad Indians like those who voted against the PNM. The speech and the experience were traumatic events in my life. I made my reactions abundantly clear to him that very evening. From that night onwards I never realy felt comfortable with Eric Williams. I felt USED, COMPROMISED, DECIEVED.” (Winston Mahabir, speech at University of California October 16, 1965).

http://www.drmorganjob.com/article_text ... cle_key=66

'Silver-tongue' Winston Mahabir
by

Sun Sep 04 2011
Michael Delblond

To those who do not know or may have forgotten, Dr Winston Mahabir was one of three people that Dr Eric Williams invited to his home, on being dismissed from the Caribbean Commission, to "discuss his future and the way forward." Winston Mahabir was also one of three Trinidad island scholars being marketed on the PNM platform as high-quality candidates for the coming general election. Besides this, Williams had wooed Winston as the "Indo-Trini poster boy" of stature to boost the "inter-racial solidarity" image that was one of the party's major platform pranks.

Dr Mahabir was also a dynamic orator whose nickname (which he loved) was "Silver-tongue." One recalls him claiming that the political fare being served from the PNM platform was "intellectual chicken and champagne." However, the taunt coming from some sections of the community he was intended to appeal to was the cryptic "right man, wrong party." However, after an "exciting experience" in PNM's first Cabinet, he quietly, some say mysteriously, "left politics to further my studies in sociology and psychiatry partly with a view of discovering why I had entered politics in the first place. And partly, too, "because I was intent on analysing-from a distance and away from the immediate zone of his mesmeric presence-the nature of Eric Williams."

In Dr Mahabir's In and Out of Politics (political biography), he suggests that Eric Williams has been the subject of widespread deification and vilification. He further suggests that Williams's apostles have a duty to mortalise him, to write about the man they knew, even if they themselves are destined to be regarded by posterity as noteless blots on a remembered name. Williams himself seemed to think that he was "a bridge over troubled waters." As we recall, when Williams passed on he was sent off in a blaze of glory, like a fallen Titan, whereas many a political stalwart who has made a sizeable contribution has disappeared, like a pebble in a pond, "unwept, unhonoured and unsung," and in some cases barely unhung.

Following his own advice, Dr Mahabir tells us that Dr Williams-whom he describes as "a friend and colleague"-has been the least understood leader in Caribbean politics for more than 20 years. He is a durable amalgam of energy and enigma. Wrote Mahabir, "I have no hesitation in admitting that he has constituted a major influence in my adult life. His brilliance inspired me when I was a university student, his charismatic appeal fascinated me in his campaign for power; his imbalance perturbed me after his achievement of power, and I felt insecure in the shifting sands of his political attitudes."Interestingly, Winston Mahabir acknowledged that he had only one major intellectual godfather whom he loved and hated with equal passion through many years and that man was Eric Williams, whom he first met in Canada.

I recall Michael Manley saying that he was an internationalist or integrationist by choice but a Jamaican by accident. Winston Mahabir averred that it was at McGill that he established his identity as a West Indian as distinct from a Trinidadian, and even more distinct from a Trinidadian Indian. For the record, he found little in common with the Indian students from India. Mahabir admitted that he read Williams's Capitalism and Slavery avidly and with critical respect and recognised, "Here for the first time was a top West Indian scholar taking as his theme the history of the West Indies. Here was a black man concealing the dagger of his raw rage beneath a cloak of selective research directed against the white man's outrageous version of history."

Winston Mahabir treasured Williams's friendship and claimed that Williams's three best friends in South were himself, Dr Hasley McShine and Dr Mosaheb. They satisfied his "inward hunger" to the best of their ability and whenever he travelled abroad, he wrote them jointly, which, Dr Mahabir claimed, could amount to a treasury of letters for a generation of would-be biographers and aspiring PhDs. As I heretofore mentioned, Winston Mahabir was to fill the absence of an Indian of his stature to lend some semblance of genuine multiracial solidarity, one of the most loudly proclaimed precepts of the PNM. Cometh the moment, cometh the man. According to Winston, the time was ripe for such a man. Despite his personal faults and personality aberrations, he soon drove order into chaos, gave guidance and direction to vague impulses, synthesised the secret longings for lesser men, and finally brought a tremendous party organisation into the 1956 election campaign, the exhilaration of which its participants can never forget.

To cut a long story short, Dr Mahabir had a rude awakening and was shaken to the core when, PNM having lost the Federal election and with Williams's public political enemy number one, Berti Gomes, getting into the Federal Parliament, Williams literally went berserk at Woodford Square and launched a strident unbecoming attack on the Indo-Trinidadian community, thereby embarrassing the Indo-Trinis on his platform with his "hostile and recalcitrant" aspersions, and rendering redundant any further political usefulness of the likes of Winston Mahabir. Dr Mahabir removed himself from further fallout, but, like Trinidad itself, continued to hope that Williams's essential greatness would prevail over his manifest weaknesses.

THOUGHTS

• I recall Michael Manley saying that he was an internationalist or integrationist by choice but a Jamaican by accident.

• Winston Mahabir averred that it was at McGill that he established his identity as a West Indian as distinct from a Trinidadian, and even more distinct from a Trinidadian Indian.

• For the record, he found little in common with the Indian students from India.
http://www.guardian.co.tt/article-6.2.449935.cae1c93697

Very interesting, learn something everyday. Tuner massive at it again.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 17th, 2020, 7:15 pm

footage ?

paid_influencer wrote:Lewwe be real. Le Hunte (on the economy recovery committee) ran into the wrong side of Rowley and got fired.

And I don't know how many will agree with me, but Rowley has been especially unhinged these past few days because of the PDVSA/Drug trafficking allegations. He wring the life out of a water bottle when asked about it at the last conference.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 17th, 2020, 7:16 pm

viedcht wrote:So what Stewie have so dat de PM cyah just fyah he lil pale arse?

On an unrelated note . Anybody know a reggae tune called whining skills ?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 17th, 2020, 7:20 pm

Saw this comment on fb:

Le Hunte is a banker - he understands that the US Treasury Dept doesn't want to hear anything about a "clause".

The only thing that matters is whether US banks were used to facilitate this transaction.

https://www.facebook.com/darryn.boodan/ ... 3637000023

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 17th, 2020, 7:32 pm

@ MD tuner , you didn't see recently when Growlers used the recalcitrant minority talk in relation to the people who were opening their businesses after they were told to close , and I said he had a reason for using those words ? I think it was Reggie Dumas who called him out on using that phrase .

The phrase is loaded with cultural and historical baggage ( to me it ranks with the Calcutta ship statement ) and using it will invoke certain feelings in those who know of it ( whether rightfully or wrongfully so . The only thing that was redemptive was the choice of the day that he used it . I don't know if it was coincidence or karma . It was April fool's day .

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 17th, 2020, 7:43 pm

Faris, stuart, colm, rohan and franklin could NEVER be touched

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 17th, 2020, 7:45 pm

So you saying PNM is not a black party ?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 17th, 2020, 7:47 pm

rspann wrote:Maj Tom , that's the reason I asked zoomrader , for him to hit us the details . Thank you for your research and post . Btw . Michael Delblond was my A level Physics teacher , and my close friend , so I got this info years ago from him.
I was too lazy to post it and fed up spoon feed ingorant PNM ppl

I tried try to educate PNM ppl as most don't want to know the truth.

But I glad other tuners doing reseach

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 17th, 2020, 7:50 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Faris, stuart, colm, rohan and franklin could NEVER be touched
Wait till the US revoke their US visas .

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 17th, 2020, 8:00 pm

rspann wrote:So you saying PNM is not a black party ?

Oreooooo, oreo oreo, only oreo

apole69
Street 2NR

Postby apole69 » May 17th, 2020, 8:14 pm

Skanky wrote:First ever in the history of Trinidad....a PNM minister with integrity.

Shades of Selwyn Richardson ?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 17th, 2020, 8:21 pm

He make his living outside of Pnm before as a long time banker

Not like the half grade lawyers passing as politicians

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 17th, 2020, 8:22 pm

Water more than flour; Le Hunte quit as minister after Cabinet row over WASA

Robert Le Hunte’s shock resignation as minister of public utilities allegedly followed a row with Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley over a proposal for major restructuring at WASA. Although, according to informed sources, the quarrel was one-way traffic.

Le Hunte, who is also deputy chair of Rowley’s post-Covid-19 economy recovery team, proposed an idea for a massive restructuring exercise at WASA in a virtual Cabinet meeting on Thursday 14 May. And Rowley supposedly suggested that the minister’s timing for such an expensive undertaking—in the midst of a global pandemic—was ridiculous and asked if he discussed the idea with his Cabinet colleagues.

It was, apparently, the first anyone else had heard of Le Hunte’s idea, including Minister of Finance Colm Imbert.

Le Hunte did not hold back his anger at what he deemed to be a lack of support from the prime minister. And, on Friday, he submitted his resignation. Within 24 hours, Rowley accepted it and the Ministry of Communications issued a press release to that effect today.

“The Prime Minister of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago Dr the Honourable Keith Rowley accepted the resignation of Minister of Public Utilities Robert Le Hunte. This resignation became effective yesterday, 16 May 2020.

“The prime minister is in the process of making the necessary adjustments consequent to Mr Le Hunte’s resignation.”

Le Hunte subsequently hinted to the bone of contention on his own Facebook page.

“My resignation was as a result of professional conflict on policy positions,” stated Le Hunte. “In these circumstances, I gave our prime minister the opportunity to proceed in a manner which allows the government to achieve its objectives… I remain committed to the People’s National Movement and continue to serve as party vice-chairman.”

There is no word yet on whether Le Hunte’s departure from Cabinet would affect his role on Rowley’s recovery team.

Le Hunte was managing director of HFC Bank (Ghana) Limited when Rowley hired him to replace Marlene McDonald as public utilities minister in 2017—after the latter infamously turned up to her swearing-in ceremony with a man ‘known to the police’, Cedric ‘Godfather Burkie’ Burke.

However, Le Hunte’s appointment was nearly as farcical. The prime minister learned that he also had Ghanian citizenship just hours before he was due to be sworn in at President’s House.

“It has come to the attention of the Honourable Prime Minister that Mr Robert Le Hunte is a citizen of Ghana and accordingly he is not qualified under section 42(1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago to be appointed as a Senator,” stated a government release on 28 August 2017. “Accordingly, the Honourable Prime Minister has so informed the President of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.

“Mr Le Hunte will be rectifying his position and once this is done the Honourable Prime Minister will appoint him as a Senator and as Minister of Public Utilities. Under these circumstances, until the matter is rectified, the Honourable Prime Minister will assume the portfolio of Minister of Public Utilities.

“It is expected that this situation will be rectified by Friday 1 September 2017.”

Photo: Former Minister of Public Utilities Robert Le Hunte.

Le Hunte did become minister in the end. He lasted just over two years.

Rowley has had five ministers of public utilities since he was sworn in as prime minister on 9 September 2015: Brigadier Ancil Antoine, Fitzgerald Hinds, Marlene McDonald, Robert Le Hunte and himself. He now needs a sixth.

Source: https://wired868.com/2020/05/17/water-m ... over-wasa/

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 17th, 2020, 8:32 pm

i see le hunte, despite how he used to bat for PNM, he seemed like he tried to get the job done.... its just that water is a big problem in our country, so his efforts might not seem amounting to much.

so non pnm supporters would watch the little work that is done, and couple that with how he stood up for pnm and bash him right there.

for my part, unless u found some major scandal for le hunte.. i just see it as, he came, he try, it didnt work out well, and then he decided to let someone else tackle it, instead of taking all the jam.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 17th, 2020, 9:03 pm

hmmm maybe he finally grew a conscious to get off he ass & do something useful for d ppl of this country ...

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » May 17th, 2020, 9:12 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:idk na , anything i see phillip alexander post up i does believe as much as a random madman in independence square.

just 3 weeks ago he insisting how a private jet flew in derek chin,
while it was a plane that came for us embassy workers

Lol

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » May 17th, 2020, 9:21 pm

rspann wrote:@ MD tuner , you didn't see recently when Growlers used the recalcitrant minority talk in relation to the people who were opening their businesses after they were told to close , and I said he had a reason for using those words ? I think it was Reggie Dumas who called him out on using that phrase .

The phrase is loaded with cultural and historical baggage ( to me it ranks with the Calcutta ship statement ) and using it will invoke certain feelings in those who know of it ( whether rightfully or wrongfully so . The only thing that was redemptive was the choice of the day that he used it . I don't know if it was coincidence or karma . It was April fool's day .

TBH I just thought growlers came across a new big word, had no clue of it's significance... that's why when I read the history lesson by MajTom I was appreciative for the info..

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » May 17th, 2020, 9:21 pm

Oarrr-horr. So he eh like the fact that Sh!tkicker fcuk him up in front of everybody.

Well ah mean, is Growlers we talking about eh...man shoud've known that was always a risk wukkin' fuh he.

These Pee oN deM Sh!tlickers real jokey yes...:lol:

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » May 17th, 2020, 9:27 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Saw this comment on fb:

Le Hunte is a banker - he understands that the US Treasury Dept doesn't want to hear anything about a "clause".

The only thing that matters is whether US banks were used to facilitate this transaction.

https://www.facebook.com/darryn.boodan/ ... 3637000023

That dude is absolutely crazy. He also honestly believes that the Venezuelan gov't is seeking to acquire Petrotrin refinery to launder their "drug" money.

Say that out loud if you not sure this "writer" isn't working with half a brain. Spends his days spewing all sorts of weird conspiracies.
Last edited by Redress10 on May 17th, 2020, 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”