Forums

Udicott to sue Ian alleyne

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

buckredan
3NE 2NR for life

Udicott to sue Ian alleyne

Postby buckredan » August 26th, 2016, 2:39 pm

Ian to be sue Makin false accusations claiming 36 million to replace chairs an 17 million to pressure wash the roof of the toruba stadium
When it is 6 million to pressure wash an 3.2 million to replace the chairs coming from Australia somewhere around that price range
Sue he ass an cnc3 big time idiots
Things the pp goverment would do to make this government look bad by there supporters

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Udicott to sue Ian alleyne

Postby maj. tom » August 26th, 2016, 2:48 pm

Somebody should sue you for making sentences.

BlueIce
punchin NOS

Postby BlueIce » August 26th, 2016, 2:50 pm

pp izza gobberment?

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » August 26th, 2016, 2:54 pm

You should get sue for spelling UDeCOTT wrong!

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » August 26th, 2016, 3:24 pm

Ok cool. Once it's only 6 million to pressure wash.

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » August 26th, 2016, 3:26 pm

WTB - 2 pressure washers for PNM contract work

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » August 26th, 2016, 3:27 pm

Fantastic spelling and grammar. Your mother must be proud.

civicman
3NE 2NR for life

Postby civicman » August 26th, 2016, 3:30 pm

What a stealof a deal deal 6 million to pressure wash

cherrypopper
Riding on 18's

Postby cherrypopper » August 26th, 2016, 3:30 pm

I have an industrial pressure washer in the pot...

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 26th, 2016, 3:37 pm

English to sue OP for malicious wounding.

simplicity16
Street 2NR

Postby simplicity16 » August 26th, 2016, 3:54 pm

He need some serious grammar lessons.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » August 26th, 2016, 5:19 pm

only 6 million to pressure wash- sign me up

cherrypopper
Riding on 18's

Postby cherrypopper » August 26th, 2016, 5:21 pm

I will do it for 5.9 million ..take meeee

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 26th, 2016, 11:09 pm

Udecott ain't suing nobody...wana bet they try to cover this up...they can't afford for the real info to come out...

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 27th, 2016, 1:34 am

shade d livin wake d dead.... ur words are marked....

neexis
Riding on 18's

Postby neexis » August 27th, 2016, 6:01 am

maj. tom wrote:Somebody should sue you for making sentences.

this

oleskool
Ricer

Postby oleskool » August 29th, 2016, 3:34 pm

buckredan wrote:When it is 6 million to pressure wash an 3.2 million to replace the chairs

ok yeah.... because 6 million to pressure wash a stadium (in this economic climate) is extremely feasible. No money should be going to those projects. No medication, high crime rate, high unemployment; these are the issues that requires attention. The T&T Government make decisions behind closed doors. The time it takes people to realize what has been done, it's too late and the people just accepts it. Any false claims Ian Alleyne has made should be dealt with, however, to be blind to the fact that the citizens of this country are being grossly discombobulated is, i would have to say, lack of mental capacity on your part.

I would like to see the citizens of this country stand up to any government who pleads with them to 'hold strain' but spends the country's money on unnecessary projects without future goals.
I invite users of this forum (sorry to divert from the topic of this thread) to explain the future benefits of wifi on a bus. (sarcasm welcomed).

More and more every day I see free speech in this country being stifled. People are afraid to talk against in fear of losing their job, being ridiculed in public etc.

The right of free speech should not be given up so easily, it is most precious in your society, don't give it up without a fight.

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » August 29th, 2016, 6:20 pm

oleskool wrote:
buckredan wrote:When it is 6 million to pressure wash an 3.2 million to replace the chairs

ok yeah.... because 6 million to pressure wash a stadium (in this economic climate) is extremely feasible. No money should be going to those projects. No medication, high crime rate, high unemployment; these are the issues that requires attention. The T&T Government make decisions behind closed doors. The time it takes people to realize what has been done, it's too late and the people just accepts it. Any false claims Ian Alleyne has made should be dealt with, however, to be blind to the fact that the citizens of this country are being grossly discombobulated is, i would have to say, lack of mental capacity on your part.

I would like to see the citizens of this country stand up to any government who pleads with them to 'hold strain' but spends the country's money on unnecessary projects without future goals.
I invite users of this forum (sorry to divert from the topic of this thread) to explain the future benefits of wifi on a bus. (sarcasm welcomed).

More and more every day I see free speech in this country being stifled. People are afraid to talk against in fear of losing their job, being ridiculed in public etc.

The right of free speech should not be given up so easily, it is most precious in your society, don't give it up without a fight.

There is a diffrence between free speech and being on live tv spreading propaganda that can destroy someones career credibility and life.

wifi on a bus is basically a tstt mobile router that sitting next to the driver. how much do u pay tstt for that?

oleskool
Ricer

Postby oleskool » August 29th, 2016, 7:39 pm

Wifi on bus cost $300,000.00 plus $95,000.00 every year - While people suffering for medication and food.
But I kindly requested future goals?
As for your propaganda point- maybe you misread my post - Mr. Allyene should be dealt with.
Allyene issue should be separated from the free speech issue, sorry if I was not clear.
But the Government is making decisions behind closed doors without consultation with the public or any stakeholders which the decisions affect.
Glad to see you have no objection to the point I made about the stadium. Follow that same logic on the wifi issue plz.
Last edited by oleskool on August 29th, 2016, 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tourniquet
punchin NOS

Postby tourniquet » August 29th, 2016, 7:41 pm

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20160828 ... r-comments
ha.

'Crime Watch' suspended after Alleyne's on-air comments

Ian Alleyne's Crime Watch programme has been suspended pending an internal discussion between management at CNC3 TV and host Alleyne later today.

The Express learned that Alleyne was called before CNC3 boss Nicholas Sabga on Thursday and taken to task for remarks considered to be politically inflammatory made on air.

While Alleyne asked questions about whether the wives of two Government ministers benefited from multi-million-dollar contracts at the Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba, which is being refurbished, it was a single question about whether “Andrew's wife” got a $17 million contract that proved to be the last straw.

Though Alleyne never used a surname or clarified who was Andrew or Andrew's wife, he was called on by Sabga to explain and provide documentary evidence of that claim.

The Express learned that Alleyne was told that Andrew's wife called the station and threatened to sue for defamation. Alleyne has been advised against commenting to the media and has since taken to his Facebook page to muster support for protest action he is planning to take outside the Guardian building on St Vincent Street, Port of Spain. His show is taped there at the offices of CNC3.

“Tomorrow history will be made when I am asked to sign a document not to speak ill of the government,” Alleyne said in a social media post.

“Massa day is not done, massa day has come back again and it our own that is now responsible for our bondage,” Alleyne said in another post.

Despite the cryptic posts, Alleyne remains unsure of Crime Watch's future. That will only be determined after a meeting with Sabga today.

In a brief telephone interview yesterday, even Sabga was unsure what the meeting will bring but he did find it strange that there was so much interest in the matter.

He denied that Guardian Media Ltd (GML) was seeking to “muzzle” the media or was pandering to a political party.

“There really is nothing to discuss as this is an internal issue,” Sabga said yesterday.

Sabga then texted that “at CNC3, we take accuracy and fairness in our reporting seriously and we have asked Mr Alleyne for evidence corroborating a story he aired in a recent edition of his programme. We are currently discussing the matter with Mr Alleyne and his representatives, making it inappropriate to comment any further at this stage,” Sabga said.

Head of the Media Association of Trinidad and Tobago (MATT) Francessa Hawkins, who is also a CNC3 weekend anchor and senior journalist, did not respond to calls or texts to her mobile yesterday.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » August 29th, 2016, 8:03 pm

6 million to pressure wash a roof. Ahahaha..ah not able.

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » August 29th, 2016, 8:53 pm

Checks price of industrial pressure washers.......cost of labour / day/ person.....assuming cost for truck bourne water supply....scaffolding/ electric lifts/ safety equipment... still looks like over 2 milllion profit

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 29th, 2016, 9:24 pm

Who are the alleged wives who getting these contracts ?

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » August 29th, 2016, 9:27 pm

I did numerous visits to that stadium, even tendered for some stuff. Cleaning of the various roofs (rooves) came in at just under 1.3 million inclusive of a sealant to deter moss and mildew.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 29th, 2016, 9:41 pm

Food must be eaten...no matter how small

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Re: RE: Re: Udicott to sue Ian alleyne

Postby bluesclues » August 29th, 2016, 10:49 pm

SR wrote:Checks price of industrial pressure washers.......cost of labour / day/ person.....assuming cost for truck bourne water supply....scaffolding/ electric lifts/ safety equipment... still looks like over 2 milllion profit

Assuming wah cost for wah water supply. U aint seein the cntract include enough money for d man to buy he own truck and full it with water? Musbe didnt have nuttn in he name but a padna in government before he get that contract. And get he cheque for the 6mill in advance to start and all lol.

Steups. If was me i get kamla helicopter to drop me untop d roof. No need for scaffoldin. When i done for the day it come and pick me back up off d roof. Will finish within d week and still have 4 mill and a brand new super power washer. Lol

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » August 30th, 2016, 1:01 am

Meh father like to pressure wash.We does hadda quarrel with him to stop.Ah go make ah fortune

mark2.0
Riding on 17's

Postby mark2.0 » August 30th, 2016, 8:25 am

Is that Tony Montana in the white shirt?
Attachments
image.jpeg

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 30th, 2016, 9:38 am

U wanna see his little friend... lol

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » August 30th, 2016, 11:24 am

mark2.0 wrote:Is that Tony Montana in the white shirt?

Looks like Davy. Ian back in his good books or that is an old photo?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”