WTK: smart tv apps

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Sheriff!
Sweet on this forum
Location: Some Where Out There Shouting "All'uh Buy Zorce From Meh Na"

WTK: smart tv apps

Postby Sheriff! » June 28th, 2016, 12:46 pm

Good day. I have a Samsung UN60J6300 smart tv and wanted to know from the tech guys what are good free streaming apps to download.

-Roach-
12 pounds of Boost

Re: WTK: smart tv apps

Postby -Roach- » June 28th, 2016, 4:46 pm

There is none... Your best bet is to google a bunch of online streaming websites and use the browser to watch movies... Like viooz.ac or one of my favorites yify.tv ....Samsung TVs arent android so forget about installing kodi... There are hundreds of videos on youtube showing how to 'hack your tv and watch cable channels for free' but its all a bunch of toots...

If you watch tv on a regular basis i suggest investing in one of those android tv boxes... Some friends have them and they say it works good and streams in HD sometimes...

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » June 28th, 2016, 5:49 pm

Smart TV's and smart devices like AppleTv, Roku etc are excellent, but not free. The best apps for good content are paid apps like Neflix, Hulu, Vudu, HBO Now, CNN Go, CBS, ABC, SlingTV.

AppleTv, Roku etc will have TONS more apps available than any Smart TV would.

If you want free you will have to connect an Android box or hacked device and fight up with Kodi, Mobdro etc.
I rather pay, cause I like my TV time to be stress free.

M_2NR
not Admin

Postby M_2NR » June 30th, 2016, 8:47 pm

There are actually IPTV Apps you can install on Samsung Smart TVs, however, I'd go with the suggestions by Duane. You'd still need to purchase a subscription for the playlists that carry premium iptv channels and that is headache.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”