Bring back Kamla Now

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Bring back Kamla Now

Postby desifemlove » March 13th, 2016, 1:51 pm

De Dragon wrote:
desifemlove wrote:cos kamla is sitting there actively saying the UNC ent responsible. it ent she business........as the immediate ex-PM, she very mute. i believe for most things PNM/UNC have to blame on a lot of things.

Then you're a fool, oh yes PP have plenty tuh tek blame for but to lay blame at one seta feet and make it sound like all the ills of the country somehow only started 5 years ago is myopic and Habit7/RASC-like.

haha...So Dr. Eric should come from the dead, and Panday from retirement/his grandchirren/child overseas, and Manning from illness to apologise? is that what yuh want?

In over six months of this new government, she's continually said she ent to blame, and tink peopel stupid enough to buy that....and the UNC-backed media does nothing to call that out! she is the immediate ex-PM, she has to account.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » March 13th, 2016, 1:52 pm

TurboSingh12 wrote:The things them ordering for in Ministries under the UNC it wasnt that bad trust meh

R
O
F
L

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 13th, 2016, 2:18 pm

desifemlove wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
desifemlove wrote:cos kamla is sitting there actively saying the UNC ent responsible. it ent she business........as the immediate ex-PM, she very mute. i believe for most things PNM/UNC have to blame on a lot of things.

Then you're a fool, oh yes PP have plenty tuh tek blame for but to lay blame at one seta feet and make it sound like all the ills of the country somehow only started 5 years ago is myopic and Habit7/RASC-like.

haha...So Dr. Eric should come from the dead, and Panday from retirement/his grandchirren/child overseas, and Manning from illness to apologise? is that what yuh want?

In over six months of this new government, she's continually said she ent to blame, and tink peopel stupid enough to buy that....and the UNC-backed media does nothing to call that out! she is the immediate ex-PM, she has to account.

Cyatsmear, will an apology diversify the economy? Will it end the recession? Will it create employment? YOU are the one looking to blame a 5 year old administration while not even acknowledging that there were other Governments who had equal resources and opportunities, and in some cases much much longer to ensure that we aren't where we are today.

1UZFE
punchin NOS

Postby 1UZFE » March 13th, 2016, 2:18 pm

maj. tom wrote:girl hush yuh meow box and fix yuh bra. go and cook some food for yuh man.

Hahajhahahahhaha

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » March 13th, 2016, 2:31 pm

De Dragon wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Cyatsmear, will an apology diversify the economy? Will it end the recession? Will it create employment? YOU are the one looking to blame a 5 year old administration while not even acknowledging that there were other Governments who had equal resources and opportunities, and in some cases much much longer to ensure that we aren't where we are today.

i critiquing all the UNCs/Kamla who disavow ANY responsibility. Kamla was the most recent ex-government, this si the case in point. i never said it's solely Kamla's fault, that's stupid.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 13th, 2016, 2:52 pm

desifemlove wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

i critiquing all the UNCs/Kamla who disavow ANY responsibility. Kamla was the most recent ex-government, this si the case in point. i never said it's solely Kamla's fault, that's stupid.

Again, by your(seriously flawed) logic, then where is/was the PNM claim of responsibility? Where was the NAR's? Where was Panday's UNC claim?, hell he has even disavowed the very party he led then.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » March 13th, 2016, 3:53 pm

Because this issue here is Kams, hence the title of this thread. And how she publicly has not accepted responsibility which is illlgocia in the extreme - http://www.guardian.co.tt/carnival/2015 ... -recession http://www.ttonline.org/kamla-on-recess ... our-fault/

i personally doh care, since as i said PNM/UNC are as bad, and Kamla has an army of followers who listen to any retard sheit she says cos she "out for dey kind"..... I'm not even an economist, but i know it's bollocks to say she not to blame. any government's policies affect the future, no matter what.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » March 13th, 2016, 4:00 pm

and who wants this back? if people want Stalinism, go back to 1930s USSR..... only Purge Trinis should get is from the pharmacist or by eating herbs, not from the the state! news/2014-12-12/%E2%80%98breaking-barriers%E2%80%99-air-after-threats

@lex
Street 2NR

Postby @lex » March 13th, 2016, 4:02 pm

Trinidad in a nutshell

boosted_wrx
3NE 2NR for life

Postby boosted_wrx » March 13th, 2016, 8:32 pm

You people fighting down eachother while you all fail to realize when we separate and not looking all these government officials stuffing their pockets with us the tax payers money and running out rich while we suffer.
The PP did do good for the people hence it was a more ppl friendly government, the Pnm choose to put the ppl to stand the fall of the world wide economic crisis. Pp had employment generated, Pnm have ppl loosing jobs cuz they freeze the economy and spending in bracing for a recession. Well any type of government ruling be a democratic one or otherwise it will still always be like a dictatorship because some always have to loose out for others to gain hence that's why, we the regular class people loosing out for those government ppl to win. With power comes responsibility however money brings corruption and power. Stop going against eachother and work together.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » March 13th, 2016, 8:57 pm

unemployment fell under PNM. the 2008 crisis didn't even affect T&T that much. unemployment fell for long time once the 1980s sheit was cleared up... http://www.tradingeconomics.com/trinida ... yment-rate

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/trinida ... wth-annual Kamla progapanda ent cuttin it.

Twin Isle Cars n' Parts
Sweet on this forum

Postby Twin Isle Cars n' Parts » March 13th, 2016, 9:17 pm

De Dragon wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Very well said!!!
I think desi needs to have a cespit truck deal with the levels of shiet emanating from themself...

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » March 13th, 2016, 9:24 pm

i honestly cant stand rowley as a leader. just my opinion.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » March 13th, 2016, 9:41 pm

Twin Isle Cars n' Parts wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Very well said!!!
I think desi needs to have a cespit truck deal with the levels of shiet emanating from themself...

so yuh buy de line dat UNC ent responsible at all?? all cos she is queen and she sheit smell like flowers??

basic economic knowledge says otherwises...it's a cumulative effect....

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby York » March 13th, 2016, 9:57 pm

Kewell35 wrote:Kamla is not the problem. PNM is not the problem (well kinda is right now). The problem is the Syrian. Send them back to their war torn nation and bring back Colonial rule. Things will get better.

Well who tell allyuh to buy Seiko watches from dem back in the day. Now its gyros. Keep feeding de mafia!

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » March 13th, 2016, 10:09 pm

York wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:Kamla is not the problem. PNM is not the problem (well kinda is right now). The problem is the Syrian. Send them back to their war torn nation and bring back Colonial rule. Things will get better.

Well who tell allyuh to buy Seiko watches from dem back in the day. Now its gyros. Keep feeding de mafia!

Keep living in ignorance.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » March 13th, 2016, 10:17 pm

Kewell35 wrote:
York wrote:

You want the queen back but telling other people to "keep living in ignorance"
Take a hard look at yourself and try again.

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » March 14th, 2016, 6:42 am

TurboSingh12 wrote:^^^Steups and you feel PNM better?The things them ordering for in Ministries under the UNC it wasnt that bad trust meh.Buh wait Great is the PNM lol

Dont fool yourself . Cost of projects triple under the UNC govt. Example -the Early Childhood centres increase from 50 million under Manning to 150 million, 3 months after the UNC get elected . And that was when the price of steel and cement was falling.

So go ahead and steups and feel the UNC better.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 14th, 2016, 8:33 am

EmilioA wrote:
TurboSingh12 wrote:^^^Steups and you feel PNM better?The things them ordering for in Ministries under the UNC it wasnt that bad trust meh.Buh wait Great is the PNM lol

Dont fool yourself . Cost of projects triple under the UNC govt. Example -the Early Childhood centres increase from 50 million under Manning to 150 million, 3 months after the UNC get elected . And that was when the price of steel and cement was falling.

And Tarouba went from 275 mil to 1.2 bil +90 mil. We could play this all day, but to what end?

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » March 14th, 2016, 10:54 am

cos you as one of the forum's UNCs iz saying Kamla not at all responsible for the current situation. I saying this nonsense...

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » March 14th, 2016, 10:57 am

desifemlove wrote:cos you as one of the forum's UNCs iz saying Kamla not at all responsible for the current situation. I saying this nonsense...

Please stop. De Dragon is one of THE most impartial posters on tuner.

1UZFE
punchin NOS

Postby 1UZFE » March 14th, 2016, 11:28 am

De Dragon wrote:
EmilioA wrote:

And Tarouba went from 275 mil to 1.2 bil +90 mil. We could play this all day, but to what end?

1457969521512.jpg
1457969521512.jpg (18.27 KiB) Viewed 3140 times

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 14th, 2016, 11:55 am

desifemlove wrote:cos you as one of the forum's UNCs iz saying Kamla not at all responsible for the current situation. I saying this nonsense...

De Dragon wrote:

Hmmm.......
And as if on cue Bunny Brain follow right after with he straight man in the comedy act :lol:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 14th, 2016, 1:11 pm

I totally agree with you sis.

Kamla sets Oil prices

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » March 14th, 2016, 4:56 pm

any government has to cover for a rainy day. she don't set oil prices but then the dependence on oil is a factor. but i agree wit you sis, cos the policies of one govt. don't have any residual effects on other govts. and 8th sept 2015 was a new dimension and nothing that ever happened before counted...

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 14th, 2016, 5:00 pm

desifemlove wrote:any government has to cover for a rainy day. she don't set oil prices but then the dependence on oil is a factor. but i agree wit you sis, cos the policies of one govt. don't have any residual effects on other govts. and 8th sept 2015 was a new dimension and nothing that ever happened before counted...

You're just a pretzel of contradictions aren't you?

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » March 14th, 2016, 6:12 pm

Honestly both of y'all have valid points and kinda just repeating the same thing over and over.

Blame Kamla for oil prices? No. Blame Kamla dem for spending like crazy in 2015 even after energy prices were falling and it was known what Saudi Arabia was doing? Yeah.

But like de dragon says that is in the past.

The discussion has to turn to a unified direction of travel though. The partisan views get out of hand and even good sound ideas get shot down simply because they did not come from one's party.

Everyone agrees that diversification should be a priority. The conversation has to be deeper than just "hey we need to diversify" and we also need to understand how our current systems work instead of blaming one another when they are inadequate in some form.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » March 14th, 2016, 6:57 pm

RASC wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:
York wrote:

You want the queen back but telling other people to "keep living in ignorance"
Take a hard look at yourself and try again.

Who say I want Kamla back? Another one in ignorance. Learn to read as well. Dunce.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » March 15th, 2016, 9:50 am

De Dragon wrote:
desifemlove wrote:any government has to cover for a rainy day. she don't set oil prices but then the dependence on oil is a factor. but i agree wit you sis, cos the policies of one govt. don't have any residual effects on other govts. and 8th sept 2015 was a new dimension and nothing that ever happened before counted...

How? my basic point is Kams was/is to blame, since in five years she ent lay down any "rainy day" policies. uncs like Zoom and UML and them saying it oil prices alone...no. good government has to prudent, was she? and de forum UNCs does get vex cos i calling she out for saying she is in part to blame and she wrong to say it ent none of she business...

so then is it PNM's fault? who then is to blame?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 15th, 2016, 10:12 am

desifemlove wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

How? my basic point is Kams was/is to blame, since in five years she ent lay down any "rainy day" policies. uncs like Zoom and UML and them saying it oil prices alone...no. good government has to prudent, was she? and de forum UNCs does get vex cos i calling she out for saying she is in part to blame and she wrong to say it ent none of she business...

so then is it PNM's fault? who then is to blame?

Is your fault , you should have been saving and investing your money rather that buying high heels shoes and short skirts.

Best yuh did fix yuh Pan before buying high heels

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”