TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

All Things US Politics Related: Trump indicted.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: US Presidential Primaries & Election 2016

Postby shogun » October 2nd, 2016, 11:50 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote: NY Post endorsing Trump, CNN and NYTIMES endorsing Hillary.

What is this? seriously? how could you as a journalist endorse any politician? and then expect someone to believe that you report the news fairly and neutral?
No wonder nobody trusts the media anymore and Trump is so popular even though he spends almost nothing on ads.

Its a good thing John Oliver don't write his own jokes and just reads from a teleprompter.

CNN hired Trumps last campaign manager (Corey Lewandowski) who constantly lends his spin on stories critical of Trump. CNN hasn't "endorsed" anyone.

The NY Post is more of a tabloid, while the Times is recognized as the best newspaper in the US and maybe the world. Once again false equivalence.

Trump spends nothing on ads, because the media follows him around constantly turning his incendiary statements into ratings bonanzas. It's symbiosis. They help his popularity, he helps their profit margins. Trump is that sh!tty song on the radio that's played so many times, people start humming it.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/how-obamacare-execs-broke-the-law-and-cost-taxpayers-billions/ar-BBwQt38?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
As for your answer on what is so appealing about Trump maybe this will answer your question

That is an OPINION put forth by the GAO and Susan Poling in particular. Go look her up. She's no stranger to writing letters to Republicans, trying to implicate the government in various "crimes." The whole agenda is to wipe Obama's legacy off the history books. It doesn't matter by what means.

Also, I still don't know what that has to do with Trumps appeal to me personally?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Perhaps the middle class is tired of career politicians who break the law? and put their careers first under the lies of liberalism is about science and advancement? all the while the liberal politicians hide money in swiss bank accounts that they accept from terrorist countries in the middle east? maybe it has nothing to do with left or right and has everything to do with the individual.

Lmao.

You realize you contradicted yourself in the same post? You'z trouble yes ED
Last edited by shogun on October 2nd, 2016, 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » October 2nd, 2016, 11:51 am

redmanjp wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:^ Basically all I have to say is written here

http://nypost.com/2016/09/27/the-media- ... -election/

NY POST did a great article on it, yeah I also find it incredibly strange Trump said he was ok then next day he said Lester was bias maybe they caught Trump in the moment and he didn't want to say anything bad during that particular moment. But Lester was clearly biased he could have asked Hillary an equal amount of questions about her corruption as he did with Trump.

How she lied about not sending classified emails when the FBI director said she sent over 100.

Or how she supported BLM over the Police Force in a race bait issue for political leverage? making people think Keith Scott had a book in his hand and then turns out Keith Scot had a 9mm gun when Police shot him? I don't think there is anything more disgusting than alienating the American police service as racist cops who kill unarmed civilians for no good reason.

A lot of conspiracy theories on YouTube since last year saying a race war is being engineered to justify Martial Law being enacted before elections which will result in obama staying in office. Last year i just dismissed it but it seems things really heating up just before elections.

Well yes... :lol:

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » October 2nd, 2016, 11:52 am

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 2nd, 2016, 11:56 am

Seems like the more kantish Trump is, the more his supporters love him. I thought our tribe here was bad but those Americans are rabid in their defense of a man who's actions scream of mental instability, misogyny, racism and thin-skinedness.

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: RE: Re: US Presidential Primaries & Election 2016

Postby Morpheus » October 2nd, 2016, 12:57 pm

De Dragon wrote:Seems like the more kantish Trump is, the more his supporters love him. I thought our tribe here was bad but those Americans are rabid in their defense of a man who's actions scream of mental instability, misogyny, racism and thin-skinedness.

^^Ent!!! Those people have to be mad...

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 2nd, 2016, 1:24 pm

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » October 2nd, 2016, 6:36 pm

LoL damn Bill hit hard dey...

tourniquet
punchin NOS

Postby tourniquet » October 2nd, 2016, 6:52 pm

at least the americans can now relate to what developing countries go through every few years lol
If Trump wins though, the rest of the world should impose a visa system on the US :lol:

daas
Shifting into 6th

Postby daas » October 3rd, 2016, 7:55 am

Veep debate tomorrow...

Second Presi debate will be town hall so completely different ball game altogether.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 3rd, 2016, 8:32 am

Hillary will hit him hard. He should at least do some research on some figures. Yet still be roped into disputing his misogyny.

He needs to plaster her on her record if bad decisions.

No Jill, no care.

daas
Shifting into 6th

Postby daas » October 3rd, 2016, 9:02 am

Really hoping she lands the knock out blow next debate but that townhall could screw either of them over if they don't play their cards right. Best thing she can do is keep him on the defensive and drill him about the tax cuts, make him over explain and bury himself. Best thing he can do is bring up her trade deals and keep channeling the racist, exclusive sentiments of the people.

Plus I read that Anderson Cooper is one of the mods? Wtf

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 3rd, 2016, 3:33 pm

I think She held back, so that when she goes to town on him next rounds, it will be a fresh onslaught, and not a repeat.

He mentioned things, but did not develop them and dig it hun deep. He needs to think of himself as a member of a congressional investigation committee. And she will be non the back foot.
But he isn't sophisticated enough to do that.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 3rd, 2016, 5:11 pm

sMASH wrote:I think She held back, so that when she goes to town on him next rounds, it will be a fresh onslaught, and not a repeat.

He mentioned things, but did not develop them and dig it hun deep. He needs to think of himself as a member of a congressional investigation committee. And she will be non the back foot.
But he isn't sophisticated enough to do that.

Now she has the 916 million dollars that he declared as a loss which effectively allows him to not pay federal income taxes for 18 years as additional information. She is not without her issues, but she baits him early, and his tendency to take chain up derails whatever poor debate plan he has.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » October 3rd, 2016, 5:54 pm

daas wrote:Really hoping she lands the knock out blow next debate but that townhall could screw either of them over if they don't play their cards right. Best thing she can do is keep him on the defensive and drill him about the tax cuts, make him over explain and bury himself. Best thing he can do is bring up her trade deals and keep channeling the racist, exclusive sentiments of the people.

Plus I read that Anderson Cooper is one of the mods? Wtf

If Anderson Cooper is a mod then its really rigged. :lol:

I think that Trump might lose this election now, well I mean it is highly possible now, Hillary is getting him good on the Taxes now, the NY Times who trump promised to sue has gotten proof of him not paying taxes and Trump does not deny it but he says he will sue them for obtaining it illegally. I don't understand why he does not come after her with the email scandal, he could also use more ammo on her. For example Hillary defended Bill even after he boned Monica Lewinsky. As a matter of fact Hillary went after Monica and attacked her to try and bring her down and diminish her morale. Its almost like Hillary had a 3some with bill and Monica.

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » October 3rd, 2016, 8:42 pm

ED,

Nothing is wrong with Trumps taxes. It was within the law. Liberals are beginning to piss me off. If it wasn't for the republicans regressive social and environmental polices, I'd support Trump. And I think the recent over done liberal bias is actually turning off a lot of voters, particularly young melenial Sanders supporters.

My point is, this is far from a over and I still expect Trump to get much more support than the current polls indicate.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » October 3rd, 2016, 8:56 pm

Daran I agree with you, I used to be quite a liberal supporter just 8 years ago when Obama won I was really excited for that. Back then Bush had put a bad name on conservatives with the Iraq war and the wasteful borrowing and spending on the war.

Fast track 8 years later we now learn that Obama has double the dept and created even more social welfare state, practically supported BLM over the police same thing Hillary does, remember Keith Scott? turns out he had a gun when police shot him and this was after people burndown a city, looted and violently attacked innocent people in a protest.

Remember Brexit? how the world is gonna end, they will deport everyone, Farage is a racist, UK economy will collapse, turns out it was all fear mongering. Life went on just fine after Brexit and the British people got back their country and didn't have to pay billions to corrupt EU politicians who nobody even voted for.

Remember how they told us that right wing people are racist and liberals are educated people about science? check out this video with CNN's left wing Amanpour and Right Wing Conservative Daniel Hannan and you tell me who is the educated one look at the major joke this woman is, it is because of people like her with their narrow minded view who has hijacked the liberal views is why I no longer support them.
Look at this utter moron of a woman, what a disgrace does she not know she is speaking to most educated economist in Europe? Look at her ramble on like a social justice warrior. And this is what we are expected to accept as liberals today?
And this same woman just endorsed Hillary Clinton, so why on earth would I ever support Clinton? the fact that this imbecile endorsed Clinton makes me pray for Trump to win.

Here have a good look at the LIKE to DISLIKE Ratio on the video These type of modern day SJW Liberals now accuse Atheists of being racists, you can't even declare that you are an atheist anymore they will call you out as a racist because Islam is now a race apparently,.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivOOM0PbNps

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » October 3rd, 2016, 9:08 pm

An Example of what the modern day liberal has become, yeah I know Atheism = Racism now because apparently personal definitions are a thing now :lol:

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » October 3rd, 2016, 11:20 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Daran I agree with you, I used to be quite a liberal supporter just 8 years ago when Obama won I was really excited for that. Back then Bush had put a bad name on conservatives with the Iraq war and the wasteful borrowing and spending on the war.

Fast track 8 years later we now learn that Obama has double the dept and created even more social welfare state, practically supported BLM over the police same thing Hillary does, remember Keith Scott? turns out he had a gun when police shot him and this was after people burndown a city, looted and violently attacked innocent people in a protest.

Remember Brexit? how the world is gonna end, they will deport everyone, Farage is a racist, UK economy will collapse, turns out it was all fear mongering. Life went on just fine after Brexit and the British people got back their country and didn't have to pay billions to corrupt EU politicians who nobody even voted for.

:lol:

A huge portion of Obama's debt went to finally putting Bush's two wars on the books (for some strange reason, Bush didn't find it necessary) and already agreed to tax cuts for the wealthy.

Now, when Obama took office, he was facing a country that was losing 800,000 jobs a month. (yes, a month) a housing an Auto industry in collapse, millions of families losing their homes and millions more who's life savings were wiped out. Do you not think there would be an increase in people needing assistance? In fact the poverty rate was already steadily rising when Bush left office. Before Bush took office, the poverty rate was 11.3 percent. When he left, it was 14.3 percent. So it's not as if Obama interrupted a rapidly improving poverty rate. So, how is it Obama's fault?... especially since the poverty rate is on the decline again?

Also, the hypocrisy of right-leaning people like you, talking about "welfare" when the wealthy have welfare of their own, is hilarious. State, local and direct federal corporate subsidies, tax breaks for obscene CEO bonuses, capital gains tax breaks, handouts to huge corporate farms, Oil subsidies, Federal Reserve lower interest rates to the big banks... essentially subsidizing their growth. It reminds me of the Biden, Paul Ryan debate in 2012, when Ryan was pushing the same BS you typed above, only for Biden to drop the bombshell that Ryan was secretly contacting the government (Obama administration) and asking for stimulus money for his state, while publicly condemning it. Or Michelle Bachman criticizing Obama with that same "welfare state" nonsense, only for it to be uncovered that her private farm was being subsidized by the government. Then about a month ago, in the face of his claims that he was 'for the people" Trump was already talking about ending the "estate tax" which will only benefit the super rich. Amazing that Republicans only condemn welfare for the poor. Pack of hypocrites.

Oh, as we're talking about Brexit and how wonderful it's going to be...

http://www.wsj.com/articles/nissan-seek ... 1475161968

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » October 4th, 2016, 12:56 am

^ I understand what you are saying and I agree with you there on Obama I also know he didn't get support from republicans to pass bills but lest not forget Obama also broke the Law and cost tax payers billions by doing so and it was only reported recently.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/obamac ... ys-n657501

^

But just wanted to point out, Brexit was not just about ending the agreement to provide billions to the EU parliament.

Brexit was mainly about democracy, for example the European Arrest Warrant was a bill that allowed a British Citizen to be extradited to a corrupt EU country to be tried for a crime. And if said country does not approve of free speech as we know very well most DO NOT, then that person would be jailed. The case of Geert Wilders being jailed for criticizing Islam was a perfect example of how undemocratic many of the EU Countries are and wouldn't know free speech if it hit them in the face.

If EU stated that UK had to allow millions of Migrants into the UK there was not a damn thing the British government could do about it, and then Britain would end up like Germany where hundreds of women and children are raped, mad ISIS terrorists chopping people with axes on German Trains etc. Germany and Sweden are perfect examples of just how dangerous left wing politics can be.

Many people say its a conspiracy, that hundreds of people were never killed in France, Sweden and Germany but if you look at the BBC archives you will find countless cases of sexual assault and gruesome murders on the citizens. I can assure you there were murders in nice in France, many say its a conspiracy and it never happened but I can assure you it DID happen and it was done by 3rd world "refugees" Most of these citizens do NOT want 3rd world men into their country because they know damn well what to expect and here is where the right wing people are correct.

A lot of Liberals say terrorist attacks have not happened in France last year and this year, HOWEVER I am fairly certain that it did. From what I remember there were shootings that left 123 people dead and over 100 badly injured for life. Also this video might he relevant.

Last edited by EFFECTIC DESIGNS on October 4th, 2016, 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » October 4th, 2016, 4:54 am

Brexit: Never thought the day would come where I'd see the British grow some balls. Great move out of that poison EU.

Trump: Lesser of two evils.

White Far Left Liberals: Death of western civilisation.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » October 4th, 2016, 5:39 am

RASC wrote:Brexit: Never thought the day would come where I'd see the British grow some balls. Great move out of that poison EU.

Trump: Lesser of two evils.

White Far Left Liberals: Death of western civilisation.

Absolutely agree with this. The fact that so many of these white far left liberals now want to call you a racist or Islamophobic for being an Atheist shows just how deadly this game has become. They don't seem to care that religion does not = race in the dictionary. They seem to care more about their personal definition more than anything else and its a growing trend which is a dangerous one at that.

We must NEVER allow these people to brand Atheism as Racism because this is very dangerous and I didn't think I would see this happen in my lifetime but here it is, this is one of the reasons Trump must win to uphold and protect the first and second amendment.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 4th, 2016, 1:15 pm

Daran wrote:ED,

Nothing is wrong with Trumps taxes. It was within the law. Liberals are beginning to piss me off. If it wasn't for the republicans regressive social and environmental polices, I'd support Trump. And I think the recent over done liberal bias is actually turning off a lot of voters, particularly young melenial Sanders supporters.

My point is, this is far from a over and I still expect Trump to get much more support than the current polls indicate.

Maybe legal, but try explaining that to the average Joe who working 2-3 jobs, has no fancy tax lawyers to shelter his lil $2, and along comes this kant who asking you to vote for him. It is strange how it parallels out situation actually.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » October 4th, 2016, 2:45 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Daran wrote:ED,

Maybe legal, but try explaining that to the average Joe who working 2-3 jobs, has no fancy tax lawyers to shelter his lil $2, and along comes this kant who asking you to vote for him. It is strange how it parallels out situation actually.

Thats his support base...the avg Joe. So no explanation really needed.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » October 4th, 2016, 7:38 pm

Tonight is the Vice Presidential Debate.

Lets see how Pence does I will post up a live stream when it starts. with CNN cooper as a moderator it is clearly rigged as you can see from the start. You want to make it fair put Bill O Reilly, you someone who does not go around endorsing politicians? these people can't be serious having mods that endorsed Clinton? wtf kinda debate is that. Hopefully Pence will straighten out these SJW

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » October 4th, 2016, 9:08 pm

Hear the hogwash Kaine is talking about LOL why not answer the question?

Big difference between Tim and Pence here. Look how polite, educated and well spoken Pence is compared to Tim who comes across as a Social Justice Warrior.

Damn pence gut him didn't expect Pence to do this good, Tim can't even counter him.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/04/polit ... ne-debate/

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » October 4th, 2016, 9:40 pm

Man down!

Pence just got schooled with that last answer.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » October 4th, 2016, 10:26 pm

Those jesuits always got something up their sleeve.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » October 4th, 2016, 10:37 pm

Elaine packing. :shock:

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » October 4th, 2016, 10:57 pm

Alright then, even the most bias and pro Hillary supporters at CNN just agreed that Pence won the night. I think its also safe to say Pence had that locked down, they both did good but Pence is a boss.

He is certainly the superior presidential candidate than both Trump and Hillary aswell. I think the reason Tim lost that was because he couldn't stop being rude and interrupting when, he kept acting like a social justice warrior he couldn't even contain himself. Hillary won the last debate over Trump so lets see how Trump does next week Sunday.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » October 4th, 2016, 11:09 pm

Hopefully CNN re-runs it

Missed a portion at the beginning and end

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”