TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

All Things US Politics Related: Trump indicted.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Arcmanov
Chronic TriniTuner

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby Arcmanov » April 15th, 2020, 1:16 am

25,000+ deaths.
608,000+ cases.

...and counting.

'Orange Man good... WHO bad.'

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » April 15th, 2020, 1:18 am

Dwayne is a patient man to be rationalizing with ED. When he gets like this it better to take a step back and be entertained.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » April 15th, 2020, 7:29 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Do allyuh blasted research nah man

You are badly affected by confirmation bias - it shows in the sources you choose to post from.
Then you suffer cognitive dissonance when presented with information by refuting factual data.

The US is now the worst affected country
why is that?

He consistently refutes fact, fans conspiracy theories, recounts far fetched stories of numerous acquaintances, and presents relatively contradictory personal information to support his position.

I concluded months ago that the user is a troll and likely misrepresenting himself. I doubt that the user is even in Trinidad. I am interested in knowing whether he is paid to troll or not.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 15th, 2020, 9:07 am

So everybody from South Korea to Trinidad following WHO protocols and seem to successfully containing the virus.
USA didn't, but blaming the WHO.

All this makes sense coming from a mentally ill narcissistic President. Every day is something new with this clown. The latest law breaking event is him vs. the State Governors who putting their foot down on his utter incompetent twittering bull sheit. He knows how to manipulate his low IQ supporters though.

We have one here from Piarco who has nothing to do with the USA, no clue about the outside world, never got approved for a VISA to any country, never got on an airplane even... but you could swear he does zip up Trump's trousers every morning. Boy get a reality check nah and see about your own life instead of following all this YouTube BS created to manipulate people just like you. Except... you're not a US citizen! What any of this has to do with you?! The way you does get on here is like you are Floridaman and attend all the GOP meetings and conventions, as if you own several guns, as if you've already shot up several schools as your American civil duty, as if you can even vote in USA's elections. What the ass wrong with you? You can't see how weak your mind is by doing this? Come back and tell us about your stories about your UNC neighbour and PNM coworker.
Last edited by maj. tom on April 15th, 2020, 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » April 15th, 2020, 9:16 am

Resident of trinidad? yes. paid l? No. Would appreciate his lies umm sorry far fetched stories a bit more if I knew he was getting some sort of remuneration for time and Imagination he puts into it. Men should be adequately rewarded for their talents.
adnj wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Do allyuh blasted research nah man

You are badly affected by confirmation bias - it shows in the sources you choose to post from.
Then you suffer cognitive dissonance when presented with information by refuting factual data.

The US is now the worst affected country
why is that?

He consistently refutes fact, fans conspiracy theories, recounts far fetched stories of numerous acquaintances, and presents relatively contradictory personal information to support his position.

I concluded months ago that the user is a troll and likely misrepresenting himself. I doubt that the user is even in Trinidad. I am interested in knowing whether he is paid to troll or not.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 15th, 2020, 9:57 am

Oh yeah, another day, another clown act. This is a reality TV show for Trump. It's all about ratings to feed his narcissistic personality disorder. And we all know the response by him and his supporters. "It's fake news" ; some long-winded rant about nothing that ever makes sense ; talk about Biden or the WHO; fake news ; praise himself ; never answer reporter's questions; tweet about this 12 times later.

President Donald Trump’s name will be printed on paper cheques being sent to millions of Americans struggling financially because of coronavirus.

It is the first time a US president's name will appear on a federal government handout.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-52293910

Late Monday evening, the U.S. Treasury Department ordered the Internal Revenue Service to print President Donald Trump's name on the stimulus checks it is sending to millions of Americans nationwide, reports The Washington Post.

The Treasury Department's order could cause the checks to be delayed by several days or longer, senior agency officials told the publication.
https://www.newsweek.com/stimulus-check ... em-1497916

The national president of an organization for IRS managers accused the Trump administration of abusing federal government resources by putting the president's name on paper stimulus checks due to be mailed out to Americans in the coming weeks.

Chad Hooper, national president of the IRS's Professional Managers Association (PMA), suggested to The Washington Post that changing the checks to add President Donald Trump's name could delay the IRS sending them out to households.
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-name-sti ... ry-1497952

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 15th, 2020, 10:43 am

With respect to WHO:

"He who pays the piper calls the tune."

Unfortunate but true.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 15th, 2020, 11:34 am

bluefete wrote:With respect to WHO:

"He who pays the piper calls the tune."

Unfortunate but true.

Except China was paying 10 times less that USA (but still 2nd in overall contributions) and seemingly getting lots of calls.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 15th, 2020, 12:25 pm

Arcmanov wrote:For someone to applaud the suspension of WHO funding is asinine at best.
Do you understand the role and function that the WHO plays in supporting (poorer) countries whose healthcare systems are not up to the standard to fight some of the same diseases ravaging the world today?

So this is good because somehow it 'spites' China?

Yes, the US probably contributes the lion's share of the WHO's annual funding, but this pandemic has shown just how connected we all are on this planet, and there couldn't be a worse time to sabotage the work of the WHO.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/04/ ... 42638.html

If poorer countries cannot contain the spread of COVID-19, then guess what...prepare to live in lockdown for the next few years.

...but I guess 'it good for dem chinee' ent?

...because orange-stain doing such a fantastic job managing the spread of the virus in the US, ent?
He certainly doing a great job making America 'great' again.
Great in everything...including new cases, and deaths too.
2300+ people died today in America. Highest total yet for a single day...but the WHO is the problem.

When it comes to Trump arse nuzzling, Erectile Dysfunction is the best.
This dummy doesn't realize that when some new super virus or bacteria explodes again in some backwater in the world, it is not that backwater's sole problem as is amply evidenced COVID-19/SARS/MERS/. Trump's stupid, childish and political decision on WHO funding, is actually allowing China or Russia to step in and fill the breach. China has already condemned the decision, so next step is to see if they can fund the shortfall with the accompanying lead role in the world. Kant Trump and he dotish supporters like ED fail to see that the US has already abdicated its role on the climate change, NATO, and now world health.

Arcmanov
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Arcmanov » April 15th, 2020, 7:24 pm

Me ent have a problem if yuh like Trump yuh know, but come on, at least be objective enough to call out the constant boolchit for what it is.

People can believe what they want, however, facts are stubborn things, and it's a fact that Trump has proven himself to be an absolute failure, with regard to his (mis)management of the spread of COVID-19 across the US.

Trying to throw the WHO under the bus now is a feeble attempt to change the narrative that he himself created by his nonchalance.

If Americans satisfied with thousands of deaths daily under his watch, and STILLLLLL wanna go back sober to the polls and re-elect that.....well, what can I say...people get the leaders they deserve. *shrug*

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » April 15th, 2020, 7:45 pm

https://thehobbledehoy.com/2019/03/08/b ... -ive-read/

Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem.
For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed.
So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever.
I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman.

But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers.

And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults – he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness.

There is never any under-layer of irony, complexity, nuance or depth. It’s all surface.

Some Americans might see this as refreshingly upfront.
Well, we don’t. We see it as having no inner world, no soul.

And in Britain we traditionally side with David, not Goliath. All our heroes are plucky underdogs: Robin Hood, Dick Whittington, Oliver Twist.
Trump is neither plucky, nor an underdog. He is the exact opposite of that.
He’s not even a spoiled rich-boy, or a greedy fat-cat.

He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege.

And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully.
That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead.

There are unspoken rules to this stuff – the Queensberry rules of basic decency – and he breaks them all. He punches downwards – which a gentleman should, would, could never do – and every blow he aims is below the belt. He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless – and he kicks them when they are down.

So the fact that a significant minority – perhaps a third – of Americans look at what he does, listen to what he says, and then think ‘Yeah, he seems like my kind of guy’ is a matter of some confusion and no little distress to British people, given that:
• Americans are supposed to be nicer than us, and mostly are.
• You don’t need a particularly keen eye for detail to spot a few flaws in the man.

This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss.
After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of sheit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum.
God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid.

He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart.
In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump.

And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish:
‘My God… what… have… I… created?
If being a twat was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » April 16th, 2020, 1:24 am

It's really comical when you remember all those special groups that arose, advocating for Trump during his candidacy.
Muslims for Trump
Mexicans for Trump
Asians (kek) for Trump
Minorities (who would later pay out their ass) for (supporting) Trump

It seems that none of them got the memo to show up in Michigan to protest the Covid lockdown to wave their confederate flags alongside their bloated cracker brothers in arms. Just a sea of sickly complexioned protesters determined to garden and jet-ski in hail type conditions.

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » April 16th, 2020, 2:45 am

shaneelal
Riding on 16's

Postby shaneelal » April 16th, 2020, 5:20 am

Curtms wrote:

What they're doing is encouraging the spread and possible extension of restrictions.
It'll be interesting to know how many who attended rally got the virus.

Some of youtube comments:

I've never seen such a large mass of completely stupid people fighting for the death of themselves and others.

People are dying! But I wanna get my hair done! = stupid people

xtech
punchin NOS

Postby xtech » April 16th, 2020, 6:51 am

243A5103-474D-4F6B-BC7F-001C0DFD969A.png
941D570A-C46E-4DE6-9B30-652EE0C9E9C8.png

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » April 16th, 2020, 7:10 am

Les Bain wrote:It's really comical when you remember all those special groups that arose, advocating for Trump during his candidacy.
Muslims for Trump
Mexicans for Trump
Asians (kek) for Trump

It seems that none of them got the memo to show up in Michigan to protest the Covid lockdown to wave their confederate flags alongside their bloated cracker brothers in arms. Just a sea of sickly complexioned protesters determined to garden and jet-ski in hail type conditions.
With the cost of an assault rifle hovering at about US$2,000 and an F-Series truck at US$50,000 and up, I doubt that you can call them crackers.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 16th, 2020, 8:47 am

This is what happens when the "patriotic" supporter base has a collective IQ lower than a monkey's, and the President initially called this entire virus scene a hoax and fake news.

lol @ the Michigan Governor's response: "Go Ahead and Protest the Lockdown, But You Might Get Coronavirus and Die Alone!" https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/z3ba ... -die-alone

Right now the Michigan Death Toll is 1,921

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 16th, 2020, 9:05 am

shaneelal wrote:
Curtms wrote:

What they're doing is encouraging the spread and possible extension of restrictions.

I've never seen such a large mass of completely stupid people fighting for the death of themselves and others.

This Governor Whitmer, she has a lot of patience and resilience, so calm and collected, speaking softly and taking the correct necessary action as a leader should be. I wudda SOE the capital city limits, call out the National Guard and f*ck dem up with some democratic "tyranny."

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 16th, 2020, 9:22 am

Too many “human rights” saving these people.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 16th, 2020, 10:07 am

Erectile Dysfunction dive out amidst the storm of factual information. Prolly loading up on Jimmy Dore/Fox News/Rush Limbaugh sheit to attempt another feeble comeback

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 16th, 2020, 10:20 am

maj. tom wrote:
shaneelal wrote:
Curtms wrote:

This Governor Whitmer, she has a lot of patience and resilience, so calm and collected, speaking softly and taking the correct necessary action as a leader should be. I wudda SOE the capital city limits, call out the National Guard and f*ck dem up with some democratic "tyranny."

yes, ur govt has patience, when ur constituents have second amendment rights... look how much second amendment goin on there,,,lolll

but listen to the vid, them people fully well understand what they have to do. they will keep to the social distancing and the no congregation, but they not being kept inside.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 16th, 2020, 11:02 am

^ going to the hairdresser is not social distancing. They gonna use an extension rod to cut your hair?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 16th, 2020, 11:03 am

How Some Rich Americans Are Getting Stimulus ‘Checks’ Averaging $1.7 Million

While wealthy Americans are not eligible for the comparatively measly $1,200 stimulus checks that are now being disbursed to many Americans, they are on pace to do even better. 43,000 taxpayers, who earn more than $1 million annually, are each set to receive a $1.7 million windfall, on average, thanks to a provision buried in the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/shaharziv/ ... ec0513665b

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » April 16th, 2020, 11:07 am

adnj wrote:
Les Bain wrote:It's really comical when you remember all those special groups that arose, advocating for Trump during his candidacy.
Muslims for Trump
Mexicans for Trump
Asians (kek) for Trump

With the cost of an assault rifle hovering at about US$2,000 and an F-Series truck at US$50,000 and up, I doubt that you can call them crackers.

Whatever you feel comfortable calling them, then.
IMG_20200416_092743.jpg

Photo credit: @joshuabickel (twitter)
Last edited by Les Bain on April 16th, 2020, 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 16th, 2020, 11:19 am

ED all this bobolization you getting in here? I expect essays.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 16th, 2020, 11:22 am

He gathering his YouTube resources right now as we speak.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 16th, 2020, 11:26 am

The way Trump is moving, do not be surprised if the USA wakes up one morning, and discovers that he has hijacked their Constitution.

He issued the warning a long time ago and people thought he was joking. I guess ED would love for him to stay as president forever.

https://www.ccn.com/trumps-evil-plan-to ... his-trick/

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 16th, 2020, 11:32 am

Forgot to mention:

That sociopath Trump delayed sending out relief cheques to Americans so they can be reprinted with HIS name on them.

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » April 16th, 2020, 12:26 pm

Trump definitely needs another term in office!

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 16th, 2020, 12:45 pm

989250b7-362b-461a-a8d1-7a8293a518d5.jpg

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”