this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

eKeith
Street 2NR

Re: Official marijuana/marijuana legalization in TNT thread

Postby eKeith » December 31st, 2019, 8:46 am

88sins wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
rspann wrote:Ok, sure. Meanwhile they still saying it's a dangerous drug. So if it's dangerous, why decriminalise it and what do they hope to achieve by having more people use it who just want to try it because it's not illegal anymore, who wouldn't have really tried it under it's previous status.

most youths think marijuana is soft some think it too soft and safe.

Ent their new fav thing these days is zesser pills or however you does spell that?

Thankfully Cocaine is seen as a piper drug and is usually frowned upon, its golden age is over which is a pretty good thing. But I eh think zesser any better

In any event Marijuana is obviously not a dangerous drug I don't think it requires a rocket scientist to figure that one out so I dunno why it still labeled as a dangerous drug. If marijuana is dangerous than what is alcohol? a killer? scientifically speaking

I still waiting for someone to provide me scientific evidence that shows Alcohol is safer and less dangerous than Marijuana.

The U.S. Fededral Government still has it classified as a dangerous drug, and since our local so called guavamint forever busy industrially eating uncle Sam's anus, it go remain so here till he says otherwise.
The medical-pharma cartel amongst other powers that (should not) be own the economies of the world. They are obviously against any natural health remedy including Cannabis because a patient cured is a customer lost. These official cartels are the same power brokers that legalize the wotld trade in the truly dangerous alcohol, (chemically-poisoned) tobacco, pharmaceuticals, high fructose corn syrup and slaves...

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » December 31st, 2019, 8:54 am

As metro said, cannabis oils must be sought from licensed extractors else you could end up in hospital.

All those vape related deaths were from black market THC cartridges.

Thc cartridges tho work differently from herb vaporisers. Thc pens use OIL and it's burnt to produce vapour/smoke. Herb vaporisers heat plant material to release the THC via steam only.

In my opinion, herb vaporisers are your best bet for newcomers or recreational use, one of the healthiest ways to consume as well as the cleanest high as compared to the rest I've tried.
nervewrecker wrote:pal of mine also gets cannabis oil for his vape, whats up with that?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 31st, 2019, 8:58 am

I wonder if anyone did a study on the statistics behind how much people will use Canabis if it becomes legal, how much uses it currently recreationally, how much cocaine and other heavy users started with weed etc.

I attended the Cannabis consultations that the Min of Leg Aff and AG did and it was never mentioned.

From the comments here it appears for some the only hold back from using weed was its legality but I know there are others myself included who didn't care to try it before and wouldn't now.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 31st, 2019, 9:30 am

Dizzy28 wrote:I wonder if anyone did a study on the statistics behind how much people will use Canabis if it becomes legal, how much uses it currently recreationally, how much cocaine and other heavy users started with weed etc.

I attended the Cannabis consultations that the Min of Leg Aff and AG did and it was never mentioned.

From the comments here it appears for some the only hold back from using weed was its legality but I know there are others myself included who didn't care to try it before and wouldn't now.

Probably because the data just isn't available, because nobody thought to collect or process it. Because when you boil it all down, nobody wants to go around asking random crack heads if they were heavy weed smokers prior to being crack heads, what started them into coke, from what age, etc. Because the info they give may not be very reliable. & asking the sprangers relatives you may not get reliable info either since so many ppl honestly rather forget they have family that on coke than talk openly about it. Almost all cocaine users here started with weed. First weed alone, then laced with cocaine, then they leave out the weed altogether, only going back to it if they can't get the powder at the point in time. I will say tho, I've noticed a similar trend appears to be starting with this generation of pill poppers, most started with weed from a very young age (I've seen kids as young as 9 years old right here in Trinidad rolling weed, kids that will tell you flat out if what you selling is not cush dem eh want dat). No sane parent will admit that their child smoking weed, & the kids won't admit it to any adult either. The numbers for usage by minors under the age of 13 are still low, but they do exist.

The only section of the public that will start using marijuana more would be those using for medicinal purposes. As a sleep aid, for pain, or whatever other ailment. The recreational users were already smoking it & will continue to do so just as much as before, just with no more paranoia about police coming to lock them up.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 31st, 2019, 9:35 am

^ The head of the Piparo Rehabilitation Centre was at the Cannabis Consultations and he said their data indicates that most of the heavy drug users started with weed first. Needless to say he is against the legalization as he said they are ill equipped to handle any extra persons which he anticipates will happen with legalization.

Would be nice for something comprehensive stats wise though. The most comprehensive stats on offer is the crime ones wrt to magistrates court and prison population

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » December 31st, 2019, 9:58 am

Dizzy28 wrote:^ The head of the Piparo Rehabilitation Centre was at the Cannabis Consultations and he said their data indicates that most of the heavy drug users started with weed first. Needless to say he is against the legalization as he said they are ill equipped to handle any extra persons which he anticipates will happen with legalization.

Would be nice for something comprehensive stats wise though. The most comprehensive stats on offer is the crime ones wrt to magistrates court and prison population

Screenshot this from the article posted above. Data shows no one really suddenly becomes potheads once it was legalized/decrim. And who's to say hard drug users didn't started with cigarettes young instead of weed. I alwyss see pipers begging for cigarette or selling sum to buy crack, not weed.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » December 31st, 2019, 10:02 am

That's a first world country...the mindset of those people are different.

In our lovely sheite hole things would be very different...
mero wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:^ The head of the Piparo Rehabilitation Centre was at the Cannabis Consultations and he said their data indicates that most of the heavy drug users started with weed first. Needless to say he is against the legalization as he said they are ill equipped to handle any extra persons which he anticipates will happen with legalization.

Screenshot this from the article posted above. Data shows no one really suddenly becomes potheads once it was legalized/decrim. And who's to say hard drug users didn't started with cigarettes young instead of weed. I alwyss see pipers begging for cigarette or selling sum to buy crack, not weed.

mero

Postby mero » December 31st, 2019, 10:21 am

Gladiator wrote:That's a first world country...the mindset of those people are different.

In our lovely sheite hole things would be very different...
mero wrote:

well since trinidad is a 3rd world sheit hole and you know. How different will it be?

And I don't think anyone is more obsessed with weed than Americans and Canadians

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 31st, 2019, 11:17 am

He could say anything and it won't mean jack sh!t without scientific and statistical evidence, and his business and or livelihood literally depends on him being against every drug out there otherwise who would waste time going to his rehabilitation centre if he was supporting weed? Seriously his statement doesn't mean jack sh!t .

According to the American journal of public affairs, people who smoke weed high in THC has a 80% chance of surviving a head trauma compared to people who do not smoke weed and this body is actually against weed but their job is to report statistical data.

I learned a long time ago that people lie but the evidence does not. Just like how the audio industry reviewers continue to lie about how a $5000 USD Audiophile DAC and Headphone Amplifier sounds sooooo much better than one costing $200 US or even $100 US. Yet when we use a double blind scientific test it shows 0 difference between every one of them. Proving how much of these so called golden ear morons are lying sack of sh!ts.

People lie but the evidence does not lie. Also there is no evidence that shows marijuana cause psychosis and mental conditions, the evidence shows it can trigger it earlier in people who are already predisposed to mental problems. Same evidence also shows Alcohol does the exact same thing so go figure...

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 31st, 2019, 11:19 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:

He could say anything and it won't mean jack sh!t without scientific and statistical evidence, and his business and or livelihood literally depends on him being against every drug out there otherwise who would waste time going to his rehabilitation centre if he was supporting weed? Seriously his statement doesn't mean jack sh!t .

According to the American journal of public affairs, people who smoke weed high in THC has a 80% chance of surviving a head trauma compared to people who do not smoke weed and this body is actually against weed but their job is to report statistical data.

I learned a long time ago that people lie but the evidence does not. Just like how the audio industry reviewers continue to lie about how a $5000 USD Audiophile DAC and Headphone Amplifier sounds sooooo much better than one costing $200 US or even $100 US. Yet when we use a double blind scientific test it shows 0 difference between every one of them. Proving how much of these so called golden ear morons are lying sack of sh!ts.

People lie but the evidence does not lie. Also there is no evidence that shows marijuana cause psychosis and mental conditions, the evidence shows it can trigger it earlier in people who are already predisposed to mental problems. Same evidence also shows Alcohol does the exact same thing so go figure...

I take it you will be using Cannabis once your sort out a source??

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 31st, 2019, 11:41 am

^ I looking to get medical grade Cannabis high in CBD properties, preferably from a licensed pharmacy where it has been lab tested to be higher in CBD than THC or at least equal. Like how it is done in Canada, In the mean while I will try to source the seeds and plant it myself I allowed 12 plants for my house.

Ultimately I don't want to ever have to purchase this since it can now be planted. I emailed websource they said they have to have discussions with customs first before we can place the order for some seeds as they are not entirely sure on how this is going to work they said they will get back to me

I buy CBD oil locally from licensed pharmacy to treat my anxiety but it is incredibly expensive. I want my own tree
Last edited by EFFECTIC DESIGNS on December 31st, 2019, 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » December 31st, 2019, 11:45 am

Commerical pot will make $$ here.
Presentation is 95% of the battle.

Make it like a starbucks and charge premium.

The target market is not your street level piper, but the working class professionals who need the instabooge appeal.

Hell, you can even have unique clothes and other promo items on sale - so if yuh don't wanna smoke/eat/drink the product, you can flams with licenced merch.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 31st, 2019, 11:57 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:Commerical pot will make $$ here.

The target market is not your street level piper, but the working class professionals who need the instabooge appeal.

Hell, you can even have unique clothes and other promo items on sale - so if yuh don't wanna smoke/eat/drink the product, you can flams with licenced merch.

Isn't that what Faris family who register their company earlier this year all about??

Merch

KM_2NR
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby KM_2NR » December 31st, 2019, 12:03 pm

Anyone know where to link seeds?

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » December 31st, 2019, 12:11 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:

Isn't that what Faris family who register their company earlier this year all about??

Merch
Ahhhh

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 31st, 2019, 12:30 pm

Is not Faris family. He disown them.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 31st, 2019, 12:43 pm

rspann wrote:Is not Faris family. He disown them.

Wrong, he only disown the pesky, trouble making chirren, not de money tree wifey and her family.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 31st, 2019, 1:08 pm

De Dragon wrote:
rspann wrote:Is not Faris family. He disown them.

Wrong, he only disown the pesky, trouble making chirren, not de money tree wifey and her family.

You correct ,he denied knowledge of the business.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 31st, 2019, 1:11 pm

go biche, nariva side
there is where have plenty farmers

KM_2NR wrote:Anyone know where to link seeds?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 31st, 2019, 1:33 pm

pugboy wrote:go biche, nariva side

Alternatively you can go Moruga instead but as I understand biche has the biggest marijuana fields in this country. Police and Army claim they does destroy all kinda 90,000 trees in biche. If that is true is serious ganja farmers up there

The sad thing is when they destroy this local marijuana which is very natural free of chemicals, what floods the market is the nasty imported laced Colombian dutty weed that does turn men into pipers. It is almost as if the useless war on drugs only does more to harm the population and profits crooked law enforcement and the mafia ........... ooh wait........

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 31st, 2019, 1:36 pm

ttps dont have easy access to helis anymore since rowlee cut them
so them farms must be booming

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:

Alternatively you can go Moruga instead but as I understand biche has the biggest marijuana fields in this country. Police and Army claim they does destroy all kinda 90,000 trees in biche. If that is true is serious ganja farmers up there

The sad thing is when they destroy this local marijuana which is very natural free of chemicals, what floods the market is the nasty imported laced Colombian dutty weed that does turn men into pipers. It is almost as if the useless war on drugs only does more to harm the population ........... ooh wait........

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 31st, 2019, 1:50 pm

nervewrecker wrote:I hearing all different thing.

It legal to smoke or not?

Someone raised an issue that since its decriminalized one can smoke it. But should one be given a drug test on work say a week later and it shows up in the system how will it play off? you not under the influence and the substance is legal to use.

only in a private dwelling, like your own house, not in public. so doh go smoking it in trincity mall carpark

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 31st, 2019, 1:52 pm

Rowley really going out of his way to help the weed population yes.

Tho they still destroying the weed fields this was earlier this year

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/police- ... f60fe5034b

They destroyed 24 million dollars of cannabis trees in Moruga. Just imagine that could have been sold abroad for Forex from Canada. Ok its guerrilla weed and it won't fetch much money but still worth 24 million dollars, even if the government gained $1 million USD out of that abroad it would be better than cutting it down.

local weed is better used as medicine since it has a good amount of CBD
Last edited by EFFECTIC DESIGNS on December 31st, 2019, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 31st, 2019, 1:52 pm

i wonder if they go give agricultural licenses for more than 4 plants?

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » December 31st, 2019, 2:01 pm

I find too many people are pro weed without discussing a few of the major downsides.

I'm not even considering behavioral things like being complacent, demotivation, becoming a ritual, becoming your personality, poor eating habits while high etc. These should not manifest in every person who partakes.

I am talking about the physical aspects.

You stop dreaming, due to the fact the THC hinders REM sleep.

For heavy users your appetite can become intertwined with the munchies so that you only eat when high.

mero

Postby mero » December 31st, 2019, 3:12 pm

teems1 wrote:I find too many people are pro weed without discussing a few of the major downsides.

I'm not even considering behavioral things like being complacent, demotivation, becoming a ritual, becoming your personality, poor eating habits while high etc. These should not manifest in every person who partakes.

I am talking about the physical aspects.

You stop dreaming, due to the fact the THC hinders REM sleep.

For heavy users your appetite can become intertwined with the munchies so that you only eat when high.

You won't dream if you smoke before bed. You'll still dream with day smoking

Good way to induce lucid dreaming or to have the most insane dreams is stop smoke for a few days, REM always makes up for lost time.(personally do this)

And you can't blame weed for eating like fat POS. Even the munchies do seem quite irresistible, you could eat low calorie snacks.

Resisting the munchies is also a good way to lose weight. On the flip side, it's good for ppl whose ailment cause appetite loss

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » December 31st, 2019, 4:52 pm

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » December 31st, 2019, 7:42 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:

Merch

Wellllllllll, my court clothes eh iron, so I was just speaking hypothetically.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 14th, 2020, 6:55 pm

i feel i in d wrong bisnis yes cause 2 fuh ah 100 sounding like a good profit margin .......

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 14th, 2020, 7:14 pm

hope they have food badge and ting

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”