Re: Official marijuana/marijuana legalization in TNT thread

Postby Chimera » March 16th, 2020, 7:15 pm

How yuh does know good seed and bad seed and high grade seed and sheit seed
20200313_131033.jpeg

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 16th, 2020, 8:15 pm

VII wrote:Ok thanks,I actually buried some in the dirt under some of those deyas..I just thought the skin may have offered some sustenance and soil enrichment also..

it would, but it's not the most effective or efficient method. once it mashup like a paste, the beneficial compounds leeches further down into the soil faster & is easier for the young plant to absorb.
that fella would benefit from a topping, a lil trimming & some more sunlight too btw.
You don't HAVE to if you don't want to, but it's advised because if you don't top & trim, you won't get maximum yields when time for it to start to bud. That's because the plant will continue using all it's resources on upward growth of the main stem, & not putting out more branches. So you will get one tall plant witha good bud on the top of the main stem, and a few small branches with small mediocre buds on them below. It might work out for you in any event since it's for personal consumption, since you can't keep more than 30 grams on your person or more than 60 grams in your house anyway no matter how much the plant yields or doesn't.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 16th, 2020, 9:59 pm

Thanks for the insight brother...would definitely look at what you're saying... ,as you can see it has many tiers as my nephew already did the first 'split' in the first couple weeks,should I trim it further and when ? Its about 5 weeks..oh and it gets plenty sunlight there...today was just overcast a bit..

88sins wrote:
VII wrote:Ok thanks,I actually buried some in the dirt under some of those deyas..I just thought the skin may have offered some sustenance and soil enrichment also..

it would, but it's not the most effective or efficient method. once it mashup like a paste, the beneficial compounds leeches further down into the soil faster & is easier for the young plant to absorb.
that fella would benefit from a topping, a lil trimming & some more sunlight too btw.
You don't HAVE to if you don't want to, but it's advised because if you don't top & trim, you won't get maximum yields when time for it to start to bud. That's because the plant will continue using all it's resources on upward growth of the main stem, & not putting out more branches. So you will get one tall plant witha good bud on the top of the main stem, and a few small branches with small mediocre buds on them below. It might work out for you in any event since it's for personal consumption, since you can't keep more than 30 grams on your person or more than 60 grams in your house anyway no matter how much the plant yields or doesn't.
Last edited by VII on March 16th, 2020, 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 16th, 2020, 10:07 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:How yuh does know good seed and bad seed and high grade seed and sheit seed20200313_131033.jpeg

That looking like ole boo local or vincy seeds...not sure though..

But apparently you can engineer what you get by feeding and different methods..I'm sure 88sins can elaborate and advise a bit more on that..

Take it away 88sins...

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 17th, 2020, 6:59 am

If your seed stock is of the lower THC content variety ain't much you can do to alter that. Just make sure that the plant grows healthy using organic nutrient supplementation, eliminate all the males, and most importantly know how and when to harvest, dry and cure what you have.
You want to harvest when THC levels would be at their highest(usually when the little hairs start to turn from milky/whitish to reddish brown) well as dry and cure the buds slowly in a cool place, absolutely no heat at all. Improper rushed drying with heat lowers THC content.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » March 17th, 2020, 7:21 am

VII wrote:Thanks for the insight brother...would definitely look at what you're saying... ,as you can see it has many tiers as my nephew already did the first 'split' in the first couple weeks,should I trim it further and when ? Its about 5 weeks..oh and it gets plenty sunlight there...today was just overcast a bit..

88sins wrote:

The most efficient method to use bananas for potassium nutrient addition is to compost the peels and add that after decomposition.

You can also add ordininary wood ash for potassium. The ash lowers soil acidity and adds potassium.

Wood ash soaked in water is called "pot ash;" that is where the name potassium comes from.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 17th, 2020, 8:01 am

Forgot to mention
urine is an excellent source of nitrogen for foliage growth
but it MUST be fresh, & you hadda REAL dilute it first. No less than 30:1 mix

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » March 17th, 2020, 8:50 am

Dude, while urine does have high amounts of nitrogen. You don’t know how much nitrogen it has more less the NPK value more less what you’ve been eating or drinking to add to add urine.
While there may be merit it’s way easier to go to a plant shop or order some foliage to get your nitrogen for really cheap. Is 2020 yo

And all organic additions should be composted first for the plant, banana paste gone attract pests, be kinda disgusting, and be very hard for the plant to break down to begin to get any nutrients.

You very correct on the plant training though, topping removes the top shoot at a young age so the plant can have two main stalks instead of one and the bending of the plant aka LST- low stress straining prevents the Christmas tree natural occurrence of the plant providing light to lower branches, which is prob the best training you can do that will did yields. although it’s better for indoors cuz of the stationery position of your light that can’t reach all points on the plant, with outdoors under good lighting the sun gets to reach more parts of the plant.
Last edited by mero on March 17th, 2020, 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

mero

Postby mero » March 17th, 2020, 8:53 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:How yuh does know good seed and bad seed and high grade seed and sheit seed20200313_131033.jpeg

Basically useless unless you have time to plant and separate out the males. And that look like discarded bush local, colo seeds from a plant went herm, so there’s a good chance if you get females they gonna go hermaphodite on you as well

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » March 17th, 2020, 9:46 am

These are about one week post germination. Any advice on how to identify male/female and growing tips will be appreciated.
Screenshot_20200317-090734_Gallery_copy_1110x540.jpg
Unsure of the type.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 17th, 2020, 9:49 am

mero wrote:Dude, while urine does have high amounts of nitrogen. You don’t know how much nitrogen it has more less the NPK value more less what you’ve been eating or drinking to add to add urine.
While there may be merit it’s way easier to go to a plant shop or order some foliage to get your nitrogen for really cheap. Is 2020 yo

And all organic additions should be composted first for the plant, banana paste gone attract pests, be kinda disgusting, and be very hard for the plant to break down to begin to get any nutrients.

You very correct on the plant training though, topping removes the top shoot at a young age so the plant can have two main stalks instead of one and the bending of the plant aka LST- low stress straining prevents the Christmas tree natural occurrence of the plant providing light to lower branches, which is prob the best training you can do that will did yields. although it’s better for indoors cuz of the stationery position of your light that can’t reach all points on the plant, with outdoors under good lighting the sun gets to reach more parts of the plant.

First, a warning
fellas, be very careful when using chemical fertilizers. toxicity from overfeeding with chemical fertilizers is a real problem that can kill your plant QUICK if you don't pay attention and know to flush it. As a rule of thumb, if manufacturer says mix with water at a ration of 4 water :1 chem, when first starting mix 12:1 and add little by little.

When you make it into a paste, you speed up the composting process. Yes it don't look pretty, but good things come out of disgusting measures one might decide to take son, so yuh hadda take the bad with the good. for example, manure ain't nuttn nice to look at or play with, but plants do well on it especially when mixed into the soil well.
yes, the banana paste can attract pests such as ants, but that is especially easy to counter in potted plants. As the paste breaks down & decomposes, it gradually releases it's nutritional composition & the nutrients slowly leech further down into the soil little by little each & every time you water.

LST by bending the main stalk works well no matter teh lighting setup, indoor or out. but I will tell you this.
Trimming the leaves so lower branches can get sufficient light allows those branches to grow out nicely, and it's these lower branches that need the training most.
I have a couple 1 month old plants home, I go try to remember to post pics of them with a measuring tape so you can see the benefits I talking about.

& just as an aside to let allyuh know, up to this day I still don't smoke or use ganga, not even to get high, and I am NOT going to start anytime soon, even tho I kno how to grow it very well.
I just doing it because my girls plants died & they was frustrated & they really wanted them, so i helping them out.

mero

Postby mero » March 17th, 2020, 10:24 am

I’ve been growing and harvested several indoor plants already so I agree with basically everything you’re saying. Just the pee pee and banana paste there are better, more conventional ways of slow release dry amendments like ewc, bat guano, kelp meal, fish bone etc. azomite rock dust and mycorrhizae.

Maybe your banana technique works outdoors for you but I won’t dare mix that in my coco hydro medium.

Right again with liquid nutes. Whatever the manufacturer says, start with half or less, always better to underfeed plants than burn the hell out of them where recovery is way harder or even impossible. And get a ppm/ph tester

mero

Postby mero » March 17th, 2020, 10:32 am

Carbon12 wrote:These are about one week post germination. Any advice on how to identify male/female and growing tips will be appreciated.Screenshot_20200317-090734_Gallery_copy_1110x540.jpg

No way to tell rn, need more time to see which develop “balls” and which develop pistils. Need a month so or more to tell, but in the meanwhile learn all plants.

Weed is a really resilient plant, only thing that’ll really kill it is poor nutrition, drowning or stifling , broken the sheit out of my stems trying to train and I just tape them up and they got back stronger than ever.

Read up on forums like grass city/ reddit and growweedeasy. Not too verse on outdoor grows but make sure the soil is properly aerated with some perlite, avoid clayey soil, proper drainage as enough sun, also try to invest on an led light so the plants can veg more and grow bigger before they go into flower.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 17th, 2020, 11:32 am

mero wrote:I’ve been growing and harvested several indoor plants already so I agree with basically everything you’re saying. Just the pee pee and banana paste there are better, more conventional ways of slow release dry amendments like ewc, bat guano, kelp meal, fish bone etc. azomite rock dust and mycorrhizae.

Maybe your banana technique works outdoors for you but I won’t dare mix that in my coco hydro medium.

Right again with liquid nutes. Whatever the manufacturer says, start with half or less, always better to underfeed plants than burn the hell out of them where recovery is way harder or even impossible. And get a ppm/ph tester

where you get that?

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 17th, 2020, 11:51 am

Great info guys,this is truly some fulfilling stuff..tell me about Iguana juice..a padna of mine growing plants long before this under lights and he used a supplement called Iguana juice, his plants were dark green and budding already the size of them lil sweet pepper tree with one or two sweet pepper..kinda like the size of my plant but with less tiers..

How does that work out in the long run ?
Last edited by VII on March 17th, 2020, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 17th, 2020, 12:43 pm

I heard about it, ppl say its good, but...

it have 2 types, one for promoting growth, & one to promote budding. use it if you have it, but I do not recommend the use the budding formula on immature small plants to rush it so you can harvest up . it stresses the plant out, & stress ain't good for nobody, plants included

I never could understand the need for speed some ppl does have when it comes to marijuana plants, & these hurried ones are the same types that would actually cut down a plant when time to harvest.
like nobody ever told them they didn't have to kill the tree just for the fruits

mero

Postby mero » March 17th, 2020, 4:03 pm

88sins wrote:
mero wrote:I’ve been growing and harvested several indoor plants already so I agree with basically everything you’re saying. Just the pee pee and banana paste there are better, more conventional ways of slow release dry amendments like ewc, bat guano, kelp meal, fish bone etc. azomite rock dust and mycorrhizae.

where you get that?

Padna living in the bush In the mountains with plenty fruits, he does collect it for me. I does just pong it up till grainy. 100% Trinidad bat guano

mero

Postby mero » March 17th, 2020, 4:18 pm

VII wrote:Great info guys,this is truly some fulfilling stuff..tell me about Iguana juice..a padna of mine growing plants long before this under lights and he used a supplement called Iguana juice, his plants were dark green and budding already the size of them lil sweet pepper tree with one or two sweet pepper..kinda like the size of my plant but with less tiers..

Just one out the million branded nutrients for plants, Advanced Nutrients is a good yet expensive manufacturer. It’s NPK is 313 so foliage and general plant strength more or less

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 17th, 2020, 5:25 pm

not the biggest or the fullest of my current batch, and only 5 weeks old. second one is a hybrid strain developed for high CBD & CBG content. First one is, well, high you know what content

observe the height & the number of branches for the age
Attachments
20200317_165759.jpg
20200317_165759.jpg (35.09 KiB) Viewed 4342 times
20200317_170502.jpg
20200317_170502.jpg (32.32 KiB) Viewed 4342 times

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 17th, 2020, 9:52 pm

88sins wrote:not the biggest or the fullest of my current batch, and only 5 weeks old. second one is a hybrid strain developed for high CBD & CBG content. First one is, well, high you know what content

observe the height & the number of branches for the age

Nice...from the looks of mine I feel I would have a similar kinda spread too.. 8-)

Looking like it wanna spread at the bottom and touch the dirt too.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 17th, 2020, 9:54 pm

mero wrote:
VII wrote:Great info guys,this is truly some fulfilling stuff..tell me about Iguana juice..a padna of mine growing plants long before this under lights and he used a supplement called Iguana juice, his plants were dark green and budding already the size of them lil sweet pepper tree with one or two sweet pepper..kinda like the size of my plant but with less tiers..

Just one out the million branded nutrients for plants, Advanced Nutrients is a good yet expensive manufacturer. It’s NPK is 313 so foliage and general plant strength more or less

Cool..

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 17th, 2020, 10:28 pm

Yeah boi VII, they coming up VERY quickly. Biggest plant of this batch so far as 14 branches off the main stem, and I seeing plenty offshoots. Actually had to prop it weekend gone. Me eh sure if dem gyul could use all dat, but I kno they go try dey best.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 18th, 2020, 1:02 am

88sins wrote:Yeah boi VII, they coming up VERY quickly. Biggest plant of this batch so far as 14 branches off the main stem, and I seeing plenty offshoots. Actually had to prop it weekend gone. Me eh sure if dem gyul could use all dat, but I kno they go try dey best.

Just $hare de extra herb bredda..hearing it hard out dey these days.. 8-)

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 18th, 2020, 6:13 am

Meh niece and nephew done say they go pass for dey shares, but I feel it go have problems with dat between dem and d girls if I eh handle that personally.

mero

Postby mero » March 18th, 2020, 5:19 pm

88sins wrote:Yeah boi VII, they coming up VERY quickly. Biggest plant of this batch so far as 14 branches off the main stem, and I seeing plenty offshoots. Actually had to prop it weekend gone. Me eh sure if dem gyul could use all dat, but I kno they go try dey best.

Clip clones.

Once you got good genetics, let that plant live on as long as you have to. Plan to clip clones from all my mother plants.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 18th, 2020, 5:50 pm

Yeak mero, I already planned on doing exactly that particularly with that hybrid.
Idk, but I never liked the idea of cutting down the whole plant just for the harvest so I was not planning on cutting down any at all, just keeping them in very large pots, and harvest as they produce for 2-3 seasons or until production drops which ever come first, making clones as necessary.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 18th, 2020, 7:28 pm

What the hell is Vincy weed? saw some fellas in work today with it, looks just like local

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 18th, 2020, 8:23 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:What the hell is Vincy weed? saw some fellas in work today with it, looks just like local

Why ppl don't just stop doin nonsense?
So they HAVE to go to work with weed? Customers don't come where you workin? So they go dead if yuh eh get high on the job?

If fellas like dat was working for me, dem so woulda been looking for a job.
I not telling you don't smoke weed, but you not smoking weed or coming high on my jobsite/business place & continuing to work for me.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » March 18th, 2020, 8:59 pm

you actually believe ED stories?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 18th, 2020, 9:10 pm

88sins wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:What the hell is Vincy weed? saw some fellas in work today with it, looks just like local

Why ppl don't just stop doin nonsense?
So they HAVE to go to work with weed? Customers don't come where you workin? So they go dead if yuh eh get high on the job?

If fellas like dat was working for me, dem so woulda been looking for a job.
I not telling you don't smoke weed, but you not smoking weed or coming high on my jobsite/business place & continuing to work for me.

Something a lot of people don't know, a LOT of cigarette smokers actually smoke weed on the job. Yes where I work it has Truck drivers and Forklift drivers who smoke weed on the job whole day. Amazingly not a single one of them have yet to cause an accident.

I am against smoking weed while operating any kind of machinery or vehicle but I have to be honest at the same time none of them even get a ticket self. Yet there are other drivers who against weed, don't smoke it but continue to fall asleep behind the wheel driving trucks, they only recently get rid of a 84 year old driver because he kept falling asleep until he managed to run over the roundabout by licensing office in Caroni.

Just imagine that an 84 year old man driving huge trucks and getting a salary even tho he isn't paying NIS infact he getting NIS. The thing about it is nothing wrong with a man any age driving the problem is when they working for a company, transporting people and goods but want to work a set of over time.

Coming back from Point Fortin 11 PM in the night at 84 years old and crash the fcking Truck even tho the @sshole had apartment and thing renting eh collecting a set of money and always running down a set of teenage girls from 18 to 21 and thing so. Some people really take age is just a number to the far extreme yes. You would think that people would retire at 65 and then take it easy

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”