Forums

Anybody know if the minister of national security

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: Anybody know if the minister of national security

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 10th, 2016, 7:20 am

as long as TTPS plagued with corrupt officers.........this level of crime is here to stay

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 10th, 2016, 7:35 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:as long as TTPS plagued with corrupt officers.........this level of crime is here to stay

Its not only corrupt cops. This entire Country is biased on corruption on everyday things.
You have to have a link to get basic things done.

Corruption is trini culture and its only going to get worst.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 10th, 2016, 8:38 am

The mentality of stupid Trini people needs to change..

For example: last week they had a big protest in La Brea,block roads,fire, real traffic etc etc....not one person from the public spoke of it...

But when the police held their roadblocks last year everybody had a problem...so wtf

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 10th, 2016, 12:27 pm

Habit7 wrote:
roadhog wrote:Is dead or alive. Wtf this man doing with his life? Or about the criminal activities going on.

If only we were like last year, when we had a hard-talking, boisterous minister of national security and crime plan with consultation from Bill Bratton....

....and the murder toll was exactly the same as today. http://www.103fm.net/fyzabad-pensioner- ... ct-murder/

If you are looking for a government with an utopian "crime plan" that would somehow inhibit free responsible citizens from killing each other with the ubiquitous illegal guns in this country, prepare to be disappointed.

Yes the last Government failed to dent the number of murders. This is more than enough justification for the present Government to also not do anything about it. :roll:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 10th, 2016, 2:24 pm

With a new PNM cop in place don't expect any dent in the crime.

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » January 10th, 2016, 4:36 pm

zoom rader wrote:With a new PNM cop in place don't expect any dent in the crime.

i hope the kidnappings dont start back :|

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » January 10th, 2016, 4:39 pm

When did it stop?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » January 10th, 2016, 4:53 pm

goalpost wrote:When did it stop?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

sorry i mean on a greater scale ...

Tar Baby
Street 2NR

Postby Tar Baby » January 10th, 2016, 8:18 pm

Removed by user
Last edited by Tar Baby on September 17th, 2023, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » January 10th, 2016, 8:41 pm

Soooo......what's stopping them?

heads
Street 2NR

Postby heads » January 10th, 2016, 8:47 pm

de dragon just asking what was d murder stats between pp 5 yrs and d pnm yrs was'nt it lower from 2010-2015 compare to b 4 2010 d point iam trying to draw is at lease they try two crime plan in a 4-6 month period but it did not hv d results expected but at lease they tried is it not better to try and fail but they [ tried ] like d present gov has not try nothing at all when it comes to crime as well as everything else????

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » January 10th, 2016, 8:52 pm

LoL..

Breds. Under BOTH administrations, the crime was/is too high. With the crappy detection rate and crooked cops, it will be high for a while. The government that carries up the detection rate AND lowers the corrupt numbers wiuld see the most success.

Until/unless we get a leader that not thinking about a 2nd term but just wants to get the job done no matter who vex.....

My quick opinion...
Last edited by Morpheus on January 10th, 2016, 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » January 10th, 2016, 9:25 pm

Morpheus wrote:LoL..

Breds. Under BOTH administrations, the crime was/is too high. With the crappy detection rate and crocked cops, it will be high for a while. The government that carries up the detection rate AND lowers the corrupt numbers wiuld see the most success.

Until/unless we get a leader that not thinking about a 2nd term but just wants to get the job done no matter who vex.....

My quick opinion...

Well said bro. You hit the nail on the head with that statement.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » January 10th, 2016, 9:36 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
roadhog wrote:Is dead or alive. Wtf this man doing with his life? Or about the criminal activities going on.

If only we were like last year, when we had a hard-talking, boisterous minister of national security and crime plan with consultation from Bill Bratton....

....and the murder toll was exactly the same as today. http://www.103fm.net/fyzabad-pensioner- ... ct-murder/

If you are looking for a government with an utopian "crime plan" that would somehow inhibit free responsible citizens from killing each other with the ubiquitous illegal guns in this country, prepare to be disappointed.

Yes the last Government failed to dent the number of murders. This is more than enough justification for the present Government to also not do anything about it. :roll:
I am saying that the MoNS doesn't need to use PR to get his job done. He doesn't need to come on tv and saber rattle and claim that he is the best mind in national security or claim to ban crime statistics. He needs to do his job which I am sure he is doing. That job being to deter crime, but when it happens ensure that the TTPS has all that they need to prosecute crime. This is not Minority Report that police can know X is going to take his illegal gun to kill Y. Brutal murderers are killing ppl and rather than blame them, there those who want to blame Kamla and Rowley who were busy home reading reports. I have been consistent with this since John Sandy. Politicians are responsible for policy, even former PP MoNS Griffith said that it will take at least a year for PNM policy changes to reap benefits.

But what I can't take is UNC supporters acting like murders "increasing" when it's either equal to or one shy of last year's count on the same day.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 11th, 2016, 2:20 am

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

I am saying that the MoNS doesn't need to use PR to get his job done. He doesn't need to come on tv and saber rattle and claim that he is the best mind in national security or claim to ban crime statistics. He needs to do his job which I am sure he is doing. That job being to deter crime, but when it happens ensure that the TTPS has all that they need to prosecute crime. This is not Minority Report that police can know X is going to take his illegal gun to kill Y. Brutal murderers are killing ppl and rather than blame them, there those who want to blame Kamla and Rowley who were busy home reading reports. I have been consistent with this since John Sandy. Politicians are responsible for policy, even former PP MoNS Griffith said that it will take at least a year for PNM policy changes to reap benefits.

But what I can't take is UNC supporters acting like murders "increasing" when it's either equal to or one shy of last year's count on the same day.

One murder is too much under this government

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 11th, 2016, 5:31 am

everybody seems to have a solution to crime and not one fcuk is being done........plain and simple

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » January 11th, 2016, 7:36 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:everybody seems to have a solution to crime and not one fcuk is being done........plain and simple
Actually commentators noted that in the 2015 campaign, no party promised to reduce the murder rate.

The murder rate responsibility first lies with the electorate before it lies with the electors.

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » January 11th, 2016, 3:16 pm

Facepalm.jpg
Facepalm.jpg (90.61 KiB) Viewed 2285 times

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 11th, 2016, 4:59 pm

Habit7 wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:everybody seems to have a solution to crime and not one fcuk is being done........plain and simple
Actually commentators noted that in the 2015 campaign, no party promised to reduce the murder rate.

The murder rate responsibility first lies with the electorate before it lies with the electors.

:? :?
You going hard with this people responsible thing bro. Also is that a defence against a failure to significantly reduce crime? We didn't promise it? :? :? :? Amazing level of thought there.

1UZFE
punchin NOS

Postby 1UZFE » January 11th, 2016, 5:02 pm

Sounds Zoomish.....

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » January 11th, 2016, 5:12 pm

i seeing cameras all over but is it being used .. jus today i coming down chase village flyover and it have one .... i wtf ..

i sure men using it to watch dey gul or wife ...

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » January 11th, 2016, 9:41 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

You going hard with this people responsible thing bro. Also is that a defence against a failure to significantly reduce crime? We didn't promise it? :? :? :? Amazing level of thought there.

What exactly is your point? After 180 months of spiraling murders you expect it to end in 3-4 months? Anti-Rowley much?

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » January 12th, 2016, 7:46 am

ZR rallying the troops it ha men me in see post here when UML and ZR was running the route. BTW whey rfari????

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » January 12th, 2016, 7:59 am

Fari in the Netherlands,some kinda diplomatic appointment under the PNM.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 12th, 2016, 9:43 am

boxy wrote:ZR rallying the troops it ha men me in see post here when UML and ZR was running the route. BTW whey rfari????

PNM have no more use for rfari so dey take back they laptop

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » January 12th, 2016, 10:17 am

zoom rader wrote:
boxy wrote:ZR rallying the troops it ha men me in see post here when UML and ZR was running the route. BTW whey rfari????

Nah I take over rfari contract. He was kinda fizzling down to the end so I approach Balisier house with a proposal and they accepting and they cancel his contract. Plus his target was mostly UML anyway, so since I link UML to a known UNC operative, Rienzi considered him burnt and pull the plug on his operation.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » January 12th, 2016, 12:24 pm

Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Nah I take over rfari contract. He was kinda fizzling down to the end so I approach Balisier house with a proposal and they accepting and they cancel his contract. Plus his target was mostly UML anyway, so since I link UML to a known UNC operative, Rienzi considered him burnt and pull the plug on his operation.
ROFL :lol:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 12th, 2016, 2:25 pm

Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

How much HDC house you want so, yuh done get one through the back door and now you want another one

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » January 12th, 2016, 3:14 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

How much HDC house you want so, yuh done get one through the back door and now you want another one
Nah I don't qualify for HDC. Marlene was trying to link something but these days workers spying to build a file so that when they fired, they running to Wayne Sturge and CNC3.

Do worry, I getting handled well.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 13th, 2016, 3:32 am

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

What exactly is your point? After 180 months of spiraling murders you expect it to end in 3-4 months? Anti-Rowley much?

First this is a thread about the Minister of National Security, I don't know where you get any "anti-Rowleying". Secondly, people are not interpreting the silence of the MoNS as anything but cluelessness. I don't expect him to be in the media every two minutes, but we are hearing, and seeing nothing from him. Thirdly, if every single piece of information didn't have to come from Maxie Cuffie, we'd probably be a bit more assured that a plan is in place and will bear fruition at some point in time. Also where did you see me say murders can be stopped completely, or in a few months? The lengths to which you will defend Rowley borders on paranoia, as you see "anti-Rowley" in everything.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”