Forums

Look How life change nah

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Look How life change nah

Postby screwbash » October 23rd, 2015, 4:58 am

just a thought, in one day in my short life i see everybody life change (sept 7). Prices gone up from cigarette to doubles to taxi, piece of mind in job security no longer there, salary not worth what it once did, everybody on a wait to see mind set, a gloomy Christmas approaches, racism bigger now. One hadda wonder if it make sense voting PNM. One hadda wonder if it make sense staying here, but then again the entire world in a mess. End of times yes.

webmaster1233
Ricer

Re: Look How life change nah

Postby webmaster1233 » October 23rd, 2015, 5:04 am

true that

Hyperion
Riding on 17's

Postby Hyperion » October 23rd, 2015, 5:43 am

you had peace of mind with job security for the past 5 years? lucky you.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » October 23rd, 2015, 5:59 am

End of times bro. Just do it...

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » October 23rd, 2015, 6:05 am

screwbash wrote:. . .Prices gone up from cigarette to doubles. . .

:| That is actually a positive since neither of those things are good for you, but doubles is still a very affordable cheap food so I don't see what all the fuss is about. You don't want to pay the price, then don't buy.
screwbash wrote:. . .piece of mind in job security no longer there. . .

:| I had no PEACE of mind in job security since the PPG only awarded jobs to their family and friends. The concepts of "competitive tendering" and "suitably experienced and qualified" were thrown out of the window under the PPG.
screwbash wrote:. . .everybody on a wait to see mind set. . .

:| How long before was it before the PPG did absolutely nothing and went on a spending frenzy to fatten their family and friends' pockets? About three years if I remember correctly.
screwbash wrote:. . . racism bigger now. . .

:| I saw first hand direct racism by a minister of east indian race against a citizen of african race. The citizen was trying to do his job to protect the well being of the racist minister and his racist entourage as they did not have the proper personal protective equipment to enter an active construction site. Racism has always been more prevalent under the UNC led administrations.
screwbash wrote:. . . One hadda wonder if it make sense staying here. . .

:| From the obvious lack of thought that went into you creating this thread, it is probably better for all of us here in Trinidad and Tobago if you leave the country with immediate effect. It would be one less person of questionable intelligence bringing down the country with his/her drivel.

Richard Marshall
Riding on 17's

Postby Richard Marshall » October 23rd, 2015, 6:34 am

Rory Phoulorie wrote:

:| That is actually a positive since neither of those things are good for you, but doubles is still a very affordable cheap food so I don't see what all the fuss is about. You don't want to pay the price, then don't buy.

:| I had no PEACE of mind in job security since the PPG only awarded jobs to their family and friends. The concepts of "competitive tendering" and "suitably experienced and qualified" were thrown out of the window under the PPG.

:| How long before was it before the PPG did absolutely nothing and went on a spending frenzy to fatten their family and friends' pockets? About three years if I remember correctly.

:| I saw first hand direct racism by a minister of east indian race against a citizen of african race. The citizen was trying to do his job to protect the well being of the racist minister and his racist entourage as they did not have the proper personal protective equipment to enter an active construction site. Racism has always been more prevalent under the UNC led administrations.

:| From the obvious lack of thought that went into you creating this thread, it is probably better for all of us here in Trinidad and Tobago if you leave the country with immediate effect. It would be one less person of questionable intelligence bringing down the country with his/her drivel.

You need to stop looking at a particular party and race. Cause I've seen many on both sides, race and party. What nonsense you talking?

Op, yeah, I feel the same. Just hope and pray for the best, for yourself, family, friends, the whole country and the whole world.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 23rd, 2015, 6:35 am

UML is that you?

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » October 23rd, 2015, 6:42 am

Here OP, cake makes everything better.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » October 23rd, 2015, 6:46 am

Things are getting to be too much OP ... Do it, end it now .... Drink that bottle of liquid from the agricultural shop and froth up.

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » October 23rd, 2015, 6:48 am

Richard Marshall wrote:You need to stop looking at a particular party and race. Cause I've seen many on both sides, race and party. What nonsense you talking?

Op, yeah, I feel the same. Just hope and pray for the best, for yourself, family, friends, the whole country and the whole world.

:| The UNC took racism, nepotism, corruption and dictatorship to levels that the PNM could never imagine reaching. I never said the PNM did not do those things also, but not with the skill and perfection of the UNC.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 23rd, 2015, 7:10 am

Rory Phoulorie wrote:
Richard Marshall wrote:You need to stop looking at a particular party and race. Cause I've seen many on both sides, race and party. What nonsense you talking?

:| The UNC took racism, nepotism, corruption and dictatorship to levels that the PNM could never imagine reaching. I never said the PNM did not do those things also, but not with the skill and perfection of the UNC.

Contractors doing a good job now with value for money?

Naz
Street 2NR

Postby Naz » October 23rd, 2015, 7:11 am

Politics. Let's sit here and discuss it while the politicians fill their pockets. UNC, PNM, PP, NAR, MOP, HULL, DEY, MUDDA, ETC... Someone tell me 1 government who never stole, did what's right for the country and people and elevated us without bashing the previous government. Which one did what the ppl needs before a couple months from election? We all vote now for who we think is the lesser of the 2 evils. Good luck with that.
Any politician here can promise me a secure job, safe living space for my friends and family, reasonably priced food and water in writing that will stand in court at the end of your term you got my vote. Till then, for all u f@$/ers. F@*/ off...
Vote for life ppl. Vote for yourself. Without your blood sweat and tears nothing good would come. And the way the society is now. Just hope and pray that 1 day someone honest will come along. Caz my entire life I've seen none.
And law men. Start jailing from the top come down. But then if u do that we wouldn't have any politicians would we?

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » October 23rd, 2015, 7:13 am

zoom rader wrote:Contractors doing a good job now with value for money?

Those UNC contractors giving even more trouble than before. Boy, if you see trouble in EFCL with the UNC contractors. Senior UNC appointed managers in EFCL have contracting companies and awarding jobs to themselves. It is like the UNC people in EFCL trying to milk as much money as they could before getting removed from their positions.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 23rd, 2015, 7:18 am

Rory Phoulorie wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Contractors doing a good job now with value for money?

Those UNC contractors giving even more trouble than before. Boy, if you see trouble in EFCL with the UNC contractors. Senior UNC appointed managers in EFCL have contracting companies and awarding jobs to themselves. It is like the UNC people in EFCL trying to milk as much money as they could before getting removed from their positions.

Well we Awaits PNM contractors to do a better job and on time with no cost overruns

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » October 23rd, 2015, 7:20 am

zoom rader wrote:Well we Awaits PNM contractors to do a better job and on time with no cost overruns

Yes, let's see.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 23rd, 2015, 7:27 am

Rory Phoulorie wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Well we Awaits PNM contractors to do a better job and on time with no cost overruns

Yes, let's see.

But PP done do all de wuk already so PNM have jack chit to do especially in perceived UNC areas.

So I guess we won't see much PNM contractors doing any wuk

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » October 23rd, 2015, 7:31 am

Guize op can't post right now... He's on the plane to YYZ

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » October 23rd, 2015, 7:33 am

zoom rader wrote:But PP done do all de wuk already so PNM have jack chit to do especially in perceived UNC areas.

No boy ZR. Motilal Ramhit & Sons (and three of his subsidiary companies) get one set of school wuk from EFCL and eh do jack shit but collect more than normal advance payment money. Right now MR&S supporters in EFCL trying all ways to keep him on board even though there are contractual grounds to fire him and recoup the advance payment and seize his performance bond.

Look Fides Limited can't even get Cap-de-Ville primary school approved from the Designs Engineering Branch of the MOWT to be able to open the school. They designed the school to an older code of practice instead of what MOWT requires. Kall Company Limited in the same boat with another primary school.

In the MOWT, you eh see how much box drain fail already because the concrete infill to the cores of the blocks was poor quality grout and the steel eh place in the proper position or it juss eh hah steel at all? Real box drain to be re-built. Just now you go be saying that the PNM is a box drain government.

It hah real wuk that the PPG contractors eh do properly that the PNM now have to come and fix.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 23rd, 2015, 7:40 am

things hada be real bad with allyuh.....for men to let politics get the better of them...smfh

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am

Do it OP, guzzle that Lanny, tastes alot better with orange juice.

BRZ
Riding on 16's

Postby BRZ » October 23rd, 2015, 9:58 am

Frist time I have ever seen a contractor Pour concrete over Grass on top of asphalt - No foundation, nutthen, and than charged the government a few million for a sidewalk no more than 200feet long , yes it was during the previous administration, and when it was brought to their attention I was told to hush or else.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » October 23rd, 2015, 11:14 am

shogun wrote:Here OP, cake makes everything better.

Will need an extra one with a picture of basdeo Panday to backfill the hole in the OP's soul.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 23rd, 2015, 12:25 pm

Rory Phoulorie wrote:

Point out what happened under a previous administration, that'll teach him and make things better now. :roll:

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » October 23rd, 2015, 12:30 pm

De Dragon wrote:Point out what happened under a previous administration, that'll teach him and make things better now. :roll:

Well itll teach him his perspective is limited if nothing else.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 23rd, 2015, 12:46 pm

EmilioA wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Point out what happened under a previous administration, that'll teach him and make things better now. :roll:

Well itll teach him his perspective is limited if nothing else.

I seriously doubt he gives a fack. He feels pressured by various forces which he feels will not change with an administration change. The euphoria of the PNM victory is wearing off and some sectors who were reasonably or unreasonably expecting manna to fall, are now smacked in the face by the reality that change, if any will be slow, and pretty painful.

Mark!
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Mark! » October 23rd, 2015, 1:03 pm

What a tata thread.

So much tata!

brainchild
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby brainchild » October 23rd, 2015, 1:03 pm

I'm guessing d OP was working CNMG

cheese
Street 2NR

Postby cheese » October 23rd, 2015, 1:16 pm

OP is a sufferer

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 23rd, 2015, 1:23 pm

Rory Phoulorie wrote:
zoom rader wrote:But PP done do all de wuk already so PNM have jack chit to do especially in perceived UNC areas.

No boy ZR. Motilal Ramhit & Sons (and three of his subsidiary companies) get one set of school wuk from EFCL and eh do jack shit but collect more than normal advance payment money. Right now MR&S supporters in EFCL trying all ways to keep him on board even though there are contractual grounds to fire him and recoup the advance payment and seize his performance bond.

Look Fides Limited can't even get Cap-de-Ville primary school approved from the Designs Engineering Branch of the MOWT to be able to open the school. They designed the school to an older code of practice instead of what MOWT requires. Kall Company Limited in the same boat with another primary school.

In the MOWT, you eh see how much box drain fail already because the concrete infill to the cores of the blocks was poor quality grout and the steel eh place in the proper position or it juss eh hah steel at all? Real box drain to be re-built. Just now you go be saying that the PNM is a box drain government.

It hah real wuk that the PPG contractors eh do properly that the PNM now have to come and fix

Lemme guess, some Gov't talking head say this ent?

KM_2NR
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby KM_2NR » October 23rd, 2015, 1:32 pm

Change is inevitable brah *Hits Blunt* .

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”