Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Re: Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice

Postby EmilioA » April 5th, 2016, 2:38 pm

TurboSingh12 wrote:
crock101 wrote:Why were there so many dream sequences?

If you all read the comics you all wont be asking all those stupid questions.Like with Lex and all that.

And here we have the major flaw in BvS. Its a movie designed only for comic book readers, but requires ticket sales to everyone.

Advent
Riding on 17's

Postby Advent » April 5th, 2016, 2:45 pm

BoostJunkieXL wrote:
Advent wrote:
BoostJunkieXL wrote:
pyromaniax wrote:
Alot of people didnt realize it was Flash talking to Bruce through the speed force and showing him glimpses of the future. Basically what flash was warning Bruce about is the Injustice story line where supes killed Luis and tuned tyrant, hence flash saying luis is the key and he was right about supes all along.

On a side note i found the movie to be great and loved the new take on Lex JR..
I think people tend to over think and analyse movies way too much ruining their experience when they are meant to be fun, and BVS was god damn entertaining.

supes didnt kill lois* joker did.....supes killed joker thus becoming a tyrant after killing many more villains and eventually heroes that didnt see eye to eye with him

Thing is because flash came back to early to warn Bruce, the injustice storyline would not happen, because the future is changed now.

btw junkieXL did the score for this movie :P

EmilioA wrote:Plot question.

This ship that LL uses to birth Doomsday. Its the same ship that Superman found in the ice in Man of Steel, yes ? The same ship that allowed Clark access becuase he was Kryptonion even though his prints were obviously not in its database but which also regarded the non Kryptonion Lois as a threat and attempted to kill her.

Right ?

So why did this same ship not recognize that Lex was not Kryptonion and try to kill him as soon as he stepped on the ship ?

Ok First, its the same ship, second he used Zods finger print to gain access, as far as i can tell once you gain access to the ship ( kyrton key or fingerprint) the ship would allow you in, Lois didnt do any of those. Second, Lex used a kryton key that appears to be brainiac, the deleted scene "communion" seem to give this hyopthesis some credit.

yeah by coming back too early he inadvertently prevented the injustice storyline from coming to pass and based on the DC Cinematic universe JL character storylines he helped found the JL. in the future where batman is seen fighting supe's minions and the paradaemons u can see darkseid's omega mark on the ground as well as the exploding fire thingies into the sky..supposedly the twist from injustice is that in that particular future the JL was never formed. so by preventing this future the JL will now be formed in order to stop darkseid an outcome the flas from that alternate timeline never experienced...he asked bruce to "find us" so that he can set the foundation for a team to help combat darkseid....so flash basically proves why he's a bad ass and the glue that holds the JL together wise jokes aside...

exactly, it appears in that timeline, batman either killed lois or allowed joker to kill lois, thats why in the dreamscene superman said she was the world to me. epic scene seeing him laser those guys..

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » April 5th, 2016, 2:46 pm

^^ That's the thing...they must make it based on the comics which are the original story lines...not just create their own story. This is why I don't discuss movies with anyone, I grew up reading comics and watching the cartoons, I get pissed when they don't follow the story lines...

BoostJunkieXL
Sweet on this forum

Postby BoostJunkieXL » April 6th, 2016, 12:11 pm

konartis wrote:^^ That's the thing...they must make it based on the comics which are the original story lines...not just create their own story. This is why I don't discuss movies with anyone, I grew up reading comics and watching the cartoons, I get pissed when they don't follow the story lines...

well you see thats the thing...i grew up with comics too and when dc did the new 52 reboot...all character origin stories changed and their basically following that...they even made alot of references to the first issue of comics where superman and batman was introduced...thought it was weird he had a gun ? no not the sniper rifle. the side arm...orignal bats used a pistol and killed ppl till they revamped him...when perry tells clark this isnt 1938 he's referring to the the year that superman was introduced in action comics...we all have to get over that they will NEVER make a superhero movie based directly and solely on comic books. they tweaked it where lex knows their identities which to me was utter crap but jesse eisenberg's version of luthor to me was diabolically genius and a bit of crazy...makes u wonder how this new joker is gonna be...the flash dream sequence...i think wasn't a dream cuz after flash disappears and bruce supposedly jolts from his dream..u can see paper flying in the background as though it really happened...my guess is that the speedforce temporarily knocked him out for like a couple seconds and he jolted up n thought it was a dream. the actual dream with the paradaemons and superman minions i think was a premonition, a result of the speedforce probably making its way back in time with barry hence he got the dream THEN barry arrived... speedforce knocked bruce out a couple seconds then his wtf moment...would have loved a mentioned of nightwing or batgirl or even oracle though....

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » April 6th, 2016, 12:51 pm

Interesting

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » April 6th, 2016, 12:58 pm

movie was still sh!t tho.....

pyromaniax
Riding on 16's

Postby pyromaniax » April 6th, 2016, 1:12 pm

movie wasn't sheit, you just didn't like it, there is a difference.

BoostJunkieXL
Sweet on this forum

Postby BoostJunkieXL » April 6th, 2016, 2:38 pm

they're***

Zim

Postby Zim » April 6th, 2016, 3:01 pm

he must be see it on a smart phone via cam copy...
Personally enjoyed it.
All the haters y not create yuh own heroes n own movie? Might be way more successful :idea: :lol:

It left me wanting more tho, but was great.

Ppl also need to remember it's a SET UP movie, so can't have lotta action at once, also there will be unanswered questions.

DB, the SE were amazing & CGI also, dunno how u din enjoy those.

Nobody noticed the Man Bat cameo?
Or the graffiti on the pillars?
The Jack Nicholson & Ledger references?

BoostJunkieXL
Sweet on this forum

Postby BoostJunkieXL » April 6th, 2016, 3:28 pm

man bat from his moms tombstone
J with smiley face (joker) and question mark (riddler)
nicholson trading...didnt catch the heath reference tho lol

what about steve trevor (captain kirk actor) in the picture with WW
one of my fav was when alfred told bruce he'd be leaving nothing but empty wine cellars to future waynes...not that there would be any...DAMIAN FRICKINNNN WAYNE !!!

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » April 7th, 2016, 7:20 am

Zim wrote:he must be see it on a smart phone via cam copy...
Personally enjoyed it.
All the haters y not create yuh own heroes n own movie? Might be way more successful :idea: :lol:

It left me wanting more tho, but was great.

Ppl also need to remember it's a SET UP movie, so can't have lotta action at once, also there will be unanswered questions.

DB, the SE were amazing & CGI also, dunno how u din enjoy those.

Nobody noticed the Man Bat cameo?
Or the graffiti on the pillars?
The Jack Nicholson & Ledger references?

watched it in IMAX actually....and again, it was sh!t....my opinion....very disappointed.......expected better flow......and most of the "good" parts were shown in the trailers....go figure...... :|

BoostJunkieXL
Sweet on this forum

Postby BoostJunkieXL » April 7th, 2016, 9:42 am

Me thinks people trying to be some distinguished movie critter....the fact that batman, superman and wonder woman was on screen together at the same time...was epic !!!! it didn't live up to a lot of people's expectations sure...it wasn't as good as we thought it would have been...blame it on all the hype and that god awful trailer that basically was the movie in 2 minutes...aside from flow and cinematography and all that art nerd crap it was a truly enjoyable movie IMHO how can people not be happy that they saw this movie ? if you're simply a movie buff then don't speak about this movie if you didn't like it, say so and move on nobody cares LOL DC fans were content to say the least i'm sure...

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » April 7th, 2016, 10:06 am

Can't blame it on hype. Marvel movies get more of their sheit together in general. With no successful Marvel long story arc movies around this BvS wouldn't have tried to fit so much into it to its detriment. I enjoyed the movie but there were problems.

BoostJunkieXL
Sweet on this forum

Postby BoostJunkieXL » April 7th, 2016, 10:24 am

i agree...marvel does have the sheit together and they planned their cinematic universe well...all their story lines though are messed up as fack its like heyyyyy marvel civil war..lets do our own version and leave out a lot of major sub plots and characters....marvel is for fags...no offense if you're a marvel fan or a fag jk jk...BvS did try to shove a lot in one movie that's one of the things i don't like about it as a movie and as a story there's a lot of things i didn't like. i still do no think it was Sh!t as some people on this thread seem to think -__-

DFC
2NRholic

Postby DFC » April 7th, 2016, 10:57 am

i hate to see 3d movies in general.

And when i went to movietown to see it, i had no option but to see it 3d and the whole movie experience sucked for me with the crowd and traffic and crying kids etc.

then the 3d glasses were dirty and didnt fit properly over my glasses and the whole movie looked dark as if the projector bulb was dying.

I cant wait for it to come out in blu-ray so i can re-watch at home naked with popcorn, pizza and beer.

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » April 7th, 2016, 11:20 am

watch Anal Cleavage 3 on a screen at the side for when it goes to sh!t.....serious

BoostJunkieXL
Sweet on this forum

Postby BoostJunkieXL » April 7th, 2016, 11:51 am

DFC wrote:i hate to see 3d movies in general.

And when i went to movietown to see it, i had no option but to see it 3d and the whole movie experience sucked for me with the crowd and traffic and crying kids etc.

then the 3d glasses were dirty and didnt fit properly over my glasses and the whole movie looked dark as if the projector bulb was dying.

I cant wait for it to come out in blu-ray so i can re-watch at home naked with popcorn, pizza and beer.

home with popcorn pizza and beer..win tho !!!

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » April 7th, 2016, 3:11 pm

Why did you have no option but to see it in 3d? They stopped showing it in 2D now?

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » April 7th, 2016, 4:40 pm

Real chit fundamental flaws with characters. Batman used too many guns. Lex luthor was more oswald cobblepot than lex. Dream sequences were unnecessary.
But Damn gal is hotttttttt

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » April 7th, 2016, 9:12 pm

i personally loved how they kept the signature batmobile sounds when speeding up and turning....very refreshing!!

buckredan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby buckredan » April 7th, 2016, 9:41 pm

Saw it in IMAX damn good movie didn't like how batman was killing not his style in comic book an any of his movie that was one of the major flaws agree try to fit to much in the movie . But Zack was setting the tone for upcoming movies where batman together with wonderwomen will be looking for. Aquaman .flash. Cyborg .Green Lantern to form the justice league part1 where superman will be on the evilside wait selling out the movie. All that will have to be rewrite because of the flop of batmam vs superman

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » April 7th, 2016, 10:07 pm

I saw it today...found it was good...not sure why so many ppl found it terrible

I didnt watch any of the trailers on purpose or am i a big comic fan....but overall i was able to make sense of what was happening and was able to follow.

Yeah...somethings didnt add up throughout...but it still was good..IMO

Side note...that wonder woman tho...
like she get hotter after fast and furious...lol

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » April 8th, 2016, 7:27 am

Gal hot eh, but not for WW.......

mero

Postby mero » April 8th, 2016, 8:22 am

DB also thinks Kevin Hart is the best comedian of all time.

BoostJunkieXL
Sweet on this forum

Postby BoostJunkieXL » April 8th, 2016, 8:43 am

dougla_boy wrote:Gal hot eh, but not for WW.......

AGREE !!!

yeah i also didnt like how he was killing...i was wondering if it could have been the rubber bullets he uses but with the artillery and distance, gravity and what not it would still kill...then hes just flipping people's cars and blowing up vehicles with ppl in it with no regard for lives...its badass...not in batman's character though..didnt like that...lex is just insane :/ not the calm collective lex who only trips when superman pisses him off..

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » April 8th, 2016, 9:57 am

lex was insane, but not a nice insane.....

Lex hates Superman because up until the Man of Steel came onto the scene, Lex was the epitome of success and power in Metropolis.

Lex was intelligent, rich, powerful, feared and respected. He still is, but all that pales in comparison to the power and prestige of Supeman. Except for his intellect, Lex can't compete with Superman. Superman is now the most powerful and iconic figure in Metropolis and Lex is now second fiddle.

also, Lex blames Supes for his baldness.....

the lex in the movie, wasnt anything like that....suffering from Supervillian Identity Disorder.....

Advent
Riding on 17's

Postby Advent » April 8th, 2016, 9:58 am

BoostJunkieXL wrote:i agree...marvel does have the sheit together and they planned their cinematic universe well...all their story lines though are messed up as fack its like heyyyyy marvel civil war..lets do our own version and leave out a lot of major sub plots and characters....marvel is for fags...no offense if you're a marvel fan or a fag jk jk...BvS did try to shove a lot in one movie that's one of the things i don't like about it as a movie and as a story there's a lot of things i didn't like. i still do no think it was Sh!t as some people on this thread seem to think -__-

i agree, after i heard Zack Synder say the original cut was 4 hours long, it made sense why the editing was kinda choppy. i like marvel movies, but they are too kiddy for me to rewatch, for example general Zod was the most convincing villain ive seen in a comic movie, his intentions were quite understandable.
BoostJunkieXL wrote:

People does still go Movietown or not use pre-booking, i basically only go Imax. seats are yours, can drink beers, adult oriented. you get what you pay for ;)

BoostJunkieXL
Sweet on this forum

Postby BoostJunkieXL » April 8th, 2016, 11:24 am

Advent wrote:
BoostJunkieXL wrote:i agree...marvel does have the sheit together and they planned their cinematic universe well...all their story lines though are messed up as fack its like heyyyyy marvel civil war..lets do our own version and leave out a lot of major sub plots and characters....marvel is for fags...no offense if you're a marvel fan or a fag jk jk...BvS did try to shove a lot in one movie that's one of the things i don't like about it as a movie and as a story there's a lot of things i didn't like. i still do no think it was Sh!t as some people on this thread seem to think -__-

i agree, after i heard Zack Synder say the original cut was 4 hours long, it made sense why the editing was kinda choppy. i like marvel movies, but they are too kiddy for me to rewatch, for example general Zod was the most convincing villain ive seen in a comic movie, his intentions were quite understandable.
BoostJunkieXL wrote:

People does still go Movietown or not use pre-booking, i basically only go Imax. seats are yours, can drink beers, adult oriented. you get what you pay for ;)

tbh if im into a movie i wont drink alco lol so the beers isnt too much of a temptation especially at a movie cuz its usually jut me n my girl got no crew to go movies with so no need to drink really lol....BvS left me wanting more and although they effed up alot esp with the characters i enjoyed it..definitely gonna see it again...

BoostJunkieXL
Sweet on this forum

Postby BoostJunkieXL » April 8th, 2016, 11:26 am

dougla_boy wrote:lex was insane, but not a nice insane.....

Lex hates Superman because up until the Man of Steel came onto the scene, Lex was the epitome of success and power in Metropolis.

Lex was intelligent, rich, powerful, feared and respected. He still is, but all that pales in comparison to the power and prestige of Supeman. Except for his intellect, Lex can't compete with Superman. Superman is now the most powerful and iconic figure in Metropolis and Lex is now second fiddle.

also, Lex blames Supes for his baldness.....

the lex in the movie, wasnt anything like that....suffering from Supervillian Identity Disorder.....

yeah the insane i talking bout isnt the good kinda insane lol...jesse's Lex is nothing in comparison to what the lex we all know

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 8th, 2016, 11:25 pm

Finally saw it, better than expected. Not standard marvel style, they actually try different stuff. I kinda like the fact is not one giant universe they going after, it gives different groups the room to try different things.

I can see the criticisms that were pointed out in a previous post, and I disagree, respectfully.
But, I think I am a fan of Snyder, the nolans, and bay. I prefer their desire to do different. the moral dilemmas send the way they portray them...

And superman was representing maximum power leaders and world power nations, like America and UK. They can do a lot, but should they do, given that when have done, they messed up more than cleaned up.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”