TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

KRowley "controversy" wit wining on gyal..

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

mamoo_pagal
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: KRowley "controversy" wit wining on gyal..

Postby mamoo_pagal » February 20th, 2015, 1:58 pm

mee en give the man wrong...............expression on Rowley face, she do something right!

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » February 20th, 2015, 2:01 pm

Why this issue is chit:
1) Keith Rowley randomly wines on a woman on a the road in a band: Is Carnival, people will want to get their moment in the sun, bands don't get points for standing stiff and stoic.
2) Woman is a teenager: Like any of you could tell.... or care.
3) Woman is of East Indian Decent: Really?? Really? WTF about racial unity and all that?
4) Age difference: Really? any of you old fogies like me want to wine on a granny? Of course not, me neither.
5) He paid the girl: So OK, so let's say the man pay the model to get a carnival shot with him, is that not less reprehensible than he going rong with a oman behind his wife back? She was paid as an image booster and that is all she is.
6) D woman have no morals: Who are you to decide?
7) What would his wife think? : Who cares? that is a matter for the man to sort out with is wife. We don't know if she made sure there was no more water in the pipe before she let him out the house and tell him play himself.
8) Sat Maraj is as irrelevant as ever.. not even going to go there.

uncle sam
punchin NOS

Postby uncle sam » February 20th, 2015, 2:04 pm

dem bresss

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 20th, 2015, 2:09 pm

lol daz still a REAL decent wine eh

smallie cudda be ressin she foot ontop he shoulder and wining or have she hands on d ground and pushing back with all she life

i still find is real sheit with all the information they post about the girl life for the public to see

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » February 20th, 2015, 2:12 pm

ABA Trading LTD wrote:i still find is real sheit with all the information they post about the girl life for the public to see

This society likes to slut shame. It is a national pastime.

eyeballz
Sweet on this forum

Postby eyeballz » February 20th, 2015, 2:30 pm

mrtrini45 wrote:
UML wrote:
IMG-20150219-WA0004.jpg

Race and Religion...that is all they talk bout!!!

it have men on tuner total disrespect to Hindu religion

it have men on tuner total disrespect to ALL religion

http://www.trinituner.com/v3/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=267363&start=19230

eyeballz
Sweet on this forum

Re: KRowley

Postby eyeballz » February 20th, 2015, 2:33 pm

UML wrote:
eyeballz wrote:Uml you forget kamla whine down low, she knee in jack crotch

:shock:

yuh really hadda have man balls infront yuh eyes if u cant see that it isnt kams bai

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:|

I see it a regular PP thing to get a potty mouth when someone upsets allyuh.

So is nuh Kamz (my bad)... But is Jack who at times was not only acting PM but also your avatar (tanti knee still in he crotch and he's married)

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » February 20th, 2015, 2:38 pm

RBphoto wrote:
ABA Trading LTD wrote:i still find is real sheit with all the information they post about the girl life for the public to see

This society likes to slut shame. It is a national pastime.

They chase girl off the Internet. All she accounts close down.

beetee
3NE 2NR for life

Postby beetee » February 20th, 2015, 2:47 pm

froth cyah done

UML
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby UML » February 20th, 2015, 2:57 pm

UML wrote:Image

Race and Religion...that is all they talk bout!!!

beetee wrote:froth cyah done

Share. Lets shame these idiots!
Last edited by UML on February 20th, 2015, 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » February 20th, 2015, 2:58 pm

you forgot this too
Attachments
1424458727403.jpg

Advent
Riding on 17's

Postby Advent » February 20th, 2015, 3:08 pm

RBphoto wrote:Why this issue is chit:
1) Keith Rowley randomly wines on a woman on a the road in a band: Is Carnival, people will want to get their moment in the sun, bands don't get points for standing stiff and stoic.
2) Woman is a teenager: Like any of you could tell.... or care.
3) Woman is of East Indian Decent: Really?? Really? WTF about racial unity and all that?
4) Age difference: Really? any of you old fogies like me want to wine on a granny? Of course not, me neither.
5) He paid the girl: So OK, so let's say the man pay the model to get a carnival shot with him, is that not less reprehensible than he going rong with a oman behind his wife back? She was paid as an image booster and that is all she is.
6) D woman have no morals: Who are you to decide?
7) What would his wife think? : Who cares? that is a matter for the man to sort out with is wife. We don't know if she made sure there was no more water in the pipe before she let him out the house and tell him play himself.
8) Sat Maraj is as irrelevant as ever.. not even going to go there.

qtf

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » February 20th, 2015, 3:09 pm

Well done UML you finally got what you wanted :x

February 20, 2015
Ashamed of his own “wajang” behaviour, Keith Rowley resigns as leader of the PNM

On Carnival Tuesday, the Opposition Leader was caught on camera by Express photographer, Trevor Watson, wining on a 17 year old young woman. Utterly ashamed and disgusted with his “wajang” behaviour, Dr Keith Rowley has resigned as leader of the People’s National Movement, vowed to never participate in politics ever again for as long as he shall live, and completely disbanded the operation of the PNM party. The PNM party is done.

Below is a copy of Dr Rowley’s letter of resignation:

“Let me say this. I want the people of Trinidad and Tobago to know that they deserve a political leader who does not behave like the people of the country he intends to lead. As a leader, my behaviour should be so aloof that it makes the rest of the population ashamed for enjoying their national culture year after year. The next time you think of rotating your waist in a circular motion against the private parts of another person, you should see the frowning face of your political leader scowling at you in disgust. But since I have succumbed to the popular culture of the nation of Trinidad and Tobago, I have thus decided to forego any future of being the Prime Minister of this country. I step down as leader of the PNM and disband the operations of the PNM because any political party that elects a leader who behaves like me should be immediately dissolved. The PNM party is done. I now leave the future of the country party in the hands of someone whose waist is as stiff as that of a Canadian tourist – Phillip Edward Alexander is the leader the people deserve. Search him on Facebook.”

The disgraced politician was captured engaging in acts that only the vast majority of Trinbagonians engage in at some time in their lives. What is worse, Dr Rowley did the deed during the Carnival season, a time when such behaviour is expected and encouraged by soca music, television and the Holy Roman Catholic Church. Even worse, the picture showed Dr Rowley gyrating his mid-section in a circular motion against the rear end of a 17 year old woman who looks nowhere near 17 years of age. Rowley can no longer look himself in the mirror.

The Late O’Clock News texted the tarnished Dr Rowley to find out why he did not ask for ID from the young masquerader. Rowley said:

“The people who are saying I should have asked for ID have good intentions, but they are wrong. I should not have even been there. I don’t know how it happened. One moment, I was behind my office desk drafting policies for the future of Trinidad and Tobago, then a truck passed outside playing “Party Done” and I blinked. When I reopened my eyes, there was a can stag in my hand, a bumper on my fender, and a feeling of jubilation in my heart. Looking back now, I am ashamed of myself, so I have decided to done my own party.”

http://lateoclocknews.com/ashamed-of-hi ... f-the-pnm/

Advent
Riding on 17's

Postby Advent » February 20th, 2015, 3:12 pm

Habit7 wrote:Well done UML you finally got what you wanted :x

February 20, 2015
Ashamed of his own “wajang” behaviour, Keith Rowley resigns as leader of the PNM

On Carnival Tuesday, the Opposition Leader was caught on camera by Express photographer, Trevor Watson, wining on a 17 year old young woman. Utterly ashamed and disgusted with his “wajang” behaviour, Dr Keith Rowley has resigned as leader of the People’s National Movement, vowed to never participate in politics ever again for as long as he shall live, and completely disbanded the operation of the PNM party. The PNM party is done.

Below is a copy of Dr Rowley’s letter of resignation:

“Let me say this. I want the people of Trinidad and Tobago to know that they deserve a political leader who does not behave like the people of the country he intends to lead. As a leader, my behaviour should be so aloof that it makes the rest of the population ashamed for enjoying their national culture year after year. The next time you think of rotating your waist in a circular motion against the private parts of another person, you should see the frowning face of your political leader scowling at you in disgust. But since I have succumbed to the popular culture of the nation of Trinidad and Tobago, I have thus decided to forego any future of being the Prime Minister of this country. I step down as leader of the PNM and disband the operations of the PNM because any political party that elects a leader who behaves like me should be immediately dissolved. The PNM party is done. I now leave the future of the country party in the hands of someone whose waist is as stiff as that of a Canadian tourist – Phillip Edward Alexander is the leader the people deserve. Search him on Facebook.”

The disgraced politician was captured engaging in acts that only the vast majority of Trinbagonians engage in at some time in their lives. What is worse, Dr Rowley did the deed during the Carnival season, a time when such behaviour is expected and encouraged by soca music, television and the Holy Roman Catholic Church. Even worse, the picture showed Dr Rowley gyrating his mid-section in a circular motion against the rear end of a 17 year old woman who looks nowhere near 17 years of age. Rowley can no longer look himself in the mirror.

The Late O’Clock News texted the tarnished Dr Rowley to find out why he did not ask for ID from the young masquerader. Rowley said:

“The people who are saying I should have asked for ID have good intentions, but they are wrong. I should not have even been there. I don’t know how it happened. One moment, I was behind my office desk drafting policies for the future of Trinidad and Tobago, then a truck passed outside playing “Party Done” and I blinked. When I reopened my eyes, there was a can stag in my hand, a bumper on my fender, and a feeling of jubilation in my heart. Looking back now, I am ashamed of myself, so I have decided to done my own party.”

http://lateoclocknews.com/ashamed-of-hi ... f-the-pnm/

:shock:

UML
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby UML » February 20th, 2015, 3:18 pm

as i said before Indians dont stoop to such low levels to mention race and religion!!!
Last edited by UML on February 20th, 2015, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advent
Riding on 17's

Postby Advent » February 20th, 2015, 3:22 pm

UML wrote:as i said before Indians dont stoop to such low leveles to mention race and religion!!!

GTFO of here with that sheit

1UZFE
punchin NOS

Postby 1UZFE » February 20th, 2015, 3:29 pm

Rel avatar pics here tho

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » February 20th, 2015, 3:38 pm

Dont worry about him, he just slightly disgruntled he could not get time off work from the hospital he working in Tooting to come home for Carnival ..cant blame him flights expensive these days for non indos/chinese/syrian/red/mix-breed/Portuguese/french creole....and you have to blame somebody dont you
Last edited by SMc on February 20th, 2015, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nismoid
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby nismoid » February 20th, 2015, 3:39 pm

Talkin bout payin money fuh ting, Ent Kamliar paid dis man money to feel she up ?
Attachments
shaq.jpg
shaq.jpg (13.11 KiB) Viewed 2140 times

eyeballz
Sweet on this forum

Postby eyeballz » February 20th, 2015, 3:39 pm

UML wrote:as i said before Indians dont stoop to such low levels to mention race and religion!!!

you attempting to make a distinction between races to say you now a racist?

samos
Street 2NR

Postby samos » February 20th, 2015, 3:41 pm

nismoid wrote:Talkin bout payin money fuh ting, Ent Kamliar paid dis man money to feel she up ?
hahahahah

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » February 20th, 2015, 3:46 pm

All this bacchanal for a little wine. Trinidad have too much emotional people who can't make logical decisions. If dr. Rowleys resignation is true then that's sad. He kept the ppg on their toes which is something that unc/cop never did while pnm was in power. Well they didn't do it enough.

Hyperion
Riding on 17's

Postby Hyperion » February 20th, 2015, 3:55 pm

^^^ not a real news story, just a sarcastic piece on this whole mountain out of a molehill.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » February 20th, 2015, 4:00 pm

Lol thanks man.

Crackpot
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Crackpot » February 20th, 2015, 4:00 pm

How Rowley face be when hears about indo-insecurities ------------------------------->

Image[/quote]

matthewmazda
Riding on 18's

Postby matthewmazda » February 20th, 2015, 4:00 pm

oh gosh all this race and politics sheit again !

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » February 20th, 2015, 4:12 pm

I disagree. It's just the face of a man that appreciates a damn good wine from a gorgeous woman.

2WNBoost
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby 2WNBoost » February 20th, 2015, 4:15 pm

UML wrote:as i said before Indians dont stoop to such low leveles to mention race and religion!!!

http://legacy.guardian.co.tt/archives/2 ... logan.html

Sunday 8th April, 2007

Anand Ramlogan

anand@tstt.net.tt

http://www.anandramlogan.com

One Indian male to go

Could someone explain why Indian men are so scarce in advertisements? In a country where we’re hardly a minority, the conspicuous absence is glaring and shocking.

Is it that we have no purchasing power and companies can comfortably ignore us with impunity?

This is one of the sorest points with the Indo-Trinidadian community, and it is often used or misused to buttress perceptions of and discussions on discrimination, alienation and marginalisation.

I am sick and fed up of hearing people complain about how interracial or mixed couples are always portrayed by reference to a non-Indian man.

Women of all races (and yes, quite a lot of good-looking Indian ones too boot) are frequently shown as partners or spouses of African, mixed and white men, but it is as if it is a criminal offence to show them in a relationship with an Indian man.

Small wonder it is used as ammunition and evidence by those who believe in sinister conspiracy theories about this being part of the attempt to assimilate or “douglarise” us.

Indian men are relegated to the mandatory rum and roti advertisements or flour and oil. And, of course, the Clico ad about the rural rice farmer “who knows where to go for good financial advice.”

The pot-belly, lethargic stereotype from the countryside features a lot, but it’s bad advertising to show young good looking Indian guys in ads.

We don’t go to gyms or play any sports, and hence don’t look good enough to be associated with any product.

I was thrilled to see Denesh Ramdhin and Ramnaresh Sarwan featuring in a Digicel advertisement, with Chris Gayle on the cover of Air Caribbean’s magazine.

In fact, Digicel’s advertisements have been a breath of fresh air! Digicel seems to have discovered that we exist and have broken with tradition by using Indian men in its ads.

(Mind you, we are yet to feature in any of the ads with sexy girls whispering sweet nothings into the ears of their boyfriends—that might have been pushing it too far!)

No company has given us such prominence in ads before.Thank you, Digicel.

Compare Digicel to bmobile. Imagine the Cricket World Cup advertisement with our prince, Brian Lara, calling friends to play cricket with a youth on the beach does not contain a single Indian in it!

I wonder if bmobile would have ever dared to run such an ad with only Indians in it? If it did, I wonder how the non-Indian community would have felt.

Add this to the on-going bmobile soap opera with Margaret trying to use her hunky neighbour’s phone and all the other ads and you will see that we Indian men are simply not the “smart choice” when it comes to bmobile!

(And no, Spalk does not represent us, he is mixed). To make matters worse, the one Indian artiste bmobile sponsors (Raymond Ramnarine) has done his best to look like Shurwayne Winchester, cane rows and all, because he is in the midst of a grave identity crisis, or thinks he would get further with his crossover music if he dilutes his Indian-ness.

Sadly, he’s probably right.

When an Indian guy does feature in an ad, his role is peripheral and subsidiary. Even when it comes to little children, Indian boys are treated in a similar manner—never the centre of attention with the pretty girl.

I challenge readers to conduct their own informal survey. Even with children, the discrimination is the same: Indian girls, yes, Indian boys no, or, with a minor subsidiary role.

Scotiabank’s advertisement of its sponsorship of West Indies Kiddies cricket barely manages a token reference glimpse of an Indian boy.

Could Scotiabank have ever constructed this ad with a young Indian boy hitting a six and smashing the glass in the bank, only to be comforted by an Indian bank manager? I doubt it.

Only last week, the press published pictures of Nataki Dilchan, a clerk from the House of Representatives, and Joseph Dipnarine, whose daughter was murdered.

It reminded many that non-Indian women do, in fact, choose us as their life partners. No ethnic group has a monopoly on racially-mixed couples.

Why not have some balance and reflect our diverse racial groups?

For those without the capacity to walk around in our shoes and see how nasty it feels to be treated as though we have the plague by the advertising industry, I have composed this poem for you to sing:

If yuh mixed, yuh fixed

If yuh Afro, yuh good to go

If yuh Indian, yuh just not Caribbean.

Web site: http://www.anandramlogan.com/

[COPYRIGHT SIGN]2004-2005 Trinidad Publishing Company Limited

Designed by: Randall Rajkumar-Maharaj · Updated daily by: Sheahan Farrell
Last edited by 2WNBoost on February 20th, 2015, 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

beetee
3NE 2NR for life

Postby beetee » February 20th, 2015, 4:16 pm

All these indian e-warriors frothing online while black men jammin on the betis.

Conrad
punchin NOS

Re: KRowley

Postby Conrad » February 20th, 2015, 4:26 pm

2WNBoost wrote:

http://legacy.guardian.co.tt/archives/2 ... logan.html

Sunday 8th April, 2007

Anand Ramlogan

anand@tstt.net.tt

http://www.anandramlogan.com

One Indian male to go

Could someone explain why Indian men are so scarce in advertisements? In a country where we’re hardly a minority, the conspicuous absence is glaring and shocking.

Is it that we have no purchasing power and companies can comfortably ignore us with impunity?

This is one of the sorest points with the Indo-Trinidadian community, and it is often used or misused to buttress perceptions of and discussions on discrimination, alienation and marginalisation.

I am sick and fed up of hearing people complain about how interracial or mixed couples are always portrayed by reference to a non-Indian man.

Women of all races (and yes, quite a lot of good-looking Indian ones too boot) are frequently shown as partners or spouses of African, mixed and white men, but it is as if it is a criminal offence to show them in a relationship with an Indian man.

Small wonder it is used as ammunition and evidence by those who believe in sinister conspiracy theories about this being part of the attempt to assimilate or “douglarise” us.

Indian men are relegated to the mandatory rum and roti advertisements or flour and oil. And, of course, the Clico ad about the rural rice farmer “who knows where to go for good financial advice.”

The pot-belly, lethargic stereotype from the countryside features a lot, but it’s bad advertising to show young good looking Indian guys in ads.

We don’t go to gyms or play any sports, and hence don’t look good enough to be associated with any product.

I was thrilled to see Denesh Ramdhin and Ramnaresh Sarwan featuring in a Digicel advertisement, with Chris Gayle on the cover of Air Caribbean’s magazine.

In fact, Digicel’s advertisements have been a breath of fresh air! Digicel seems to have discovered that we exist and have broken with tradition by using Indian men in its ads.

(Mind you, we are yet to feature in any of the ads with sexy girls whispering sweet nothings into the ears of their boyfriends—that might have been pushing it too far!)

No company has given us such prominence in ads before.Thank you, Digicel.

Compare Digicel to bmobile. Imagine the Cricket World Cup advertisement with our prince, Brian Lara, calling friends to play cricket with a youth on the beach does not contain a single Indian in it!

I wonder if bmobile would have ever dared to run such an ad with only Indians in it? If it did, I wonder how the non-Indian community would have felt.

Add this to the on-going bmobile soap opera with Margaret trying to use her hunky neighbour’s phone and all the other ads and you will see that we Indian men are simply not the “smart choice” when it comes to bmobile!

(And no, Spalk does not represent us, he is mixed). To make matters worse, the one Indian artiste bmobile sponsors (Raymond Ramnarine) has done his best to look like Shurwayne Winchester, cane rows and all, because he is in the midst of a grave identity crisis, or thinks he would get further with his crossover music if he dilutes his Indian-ness.

Sadly, he’s probably right.

When an Indian guy does feature in an ad, his role is peripheral and subsidiary. Even when it comes to little children, Indian boys are treated in a similar manner—never the centre of attention with the pretty girl.

I challenge readers to conduct their own informal survey. Even with children, the discrimination is the same: Indian girls, yes, Indian boys no, or, with a minor subsidiary role.

Scotiabank’s advertisement of its sponsorship of West Indies Kiddies cricket barely manages a token reference glimpse of an Indian boy.

Could Scotiabank have ever constructed this ad with a young Indian boy hitting a six and smashing the glass in the bank, only to be comforted by an Indian bank manager? I doubt it.

Only last week, the press published pictures of Nataki Dilchan, a clerk from the House of Representatives, and Joseph Dipnarine, whose daughter was murdered.

It reminded many that non-Indian women do, in fact, choose us as their life partners. No ethnic group has a monopoly on racially-mixed couples.

Why not have some balance and reflect our diverse racial groups?

For those without the capacity to walk around in our shoes and see how nasty it feels to be treated as though we have the plague by the advertising industry, I have composed this poem for you to sing:

If yuh mixed, yuh fixed

If yuh Afro, yuh good to go

If yuh Indian, yuh just not Caribbean.

Web site: http://www.anandramlogan.com/

[COPYRIGHT SIGN]2004-2005 Trinidad Publishing Company Limited

Designed by: Randall Rajkumar-Maharaj · Updated daily by: Sheahan Farrell

Anand mad

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”