Attachments
IMG-20201225-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20201225-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20201225-WA0011.jpg

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: *** The official car accident thread***

Postby De Dragon » December 25th, 2020, 9:04 am

No pics, but a car caught fire last night in KFC Pt. Lisas car park. Some guys here are saying it was one of those Galant Fortis vehicles.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 25th, 2020, 4:37 pm

Diego martin
Attachments
IMG-20201225-WA0096.jpg

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » December 25th, 2020, 8:16 pm

Ride and fly idiots

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » December 26th, 2020, 9:56 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Munroe Road
1 lady died

I read the article about this..a family without a mother, a wife, a daughter, etc. because some jackass pulled away from a hole, and while I don't wish death on anyone, the article only mentions this lady's death, so it seems like the irresponsible idiot survived. As usual.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » December 26th, 2020, 3:54 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Paying anything to see how it happened

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 26th, 2020, 7:52 pm

eliteauto wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Paying anything to see how it happened

:shock:

What was we doing????

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 26th, 2020, 7:57 pm

^^
Doh study dat, study how yuh paying for the vid! :lol: :lol:

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » December 26th, 2020, 8:26 pm

Joshie23 wrote:
1 lady died

I read the article about this..a family without a mother, a wife, a daughter, etc. because some jackass pulled away from a hole, and while I don't wish death on anyone, the article only mentions this lady's death, so it seems like the irresponsible idiot survived. As usual.

in this country, it is normal to swerve into the path of an oncoming car, to avoid a pothole....somehow our logic dictates we MUST save our shocks...head-ion collisions are impossible

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » December 26th, 2020, 9:10 pm

MG Man wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:
1 lady died

in this country, it is normal to swerve into the path of an oncoming car, to avoid a pothole....somehow our logic dictates we MUST save our shocks...head-ion collisions are impossible

The swerver always has the right away over the swervee.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 26th, 2020, 9:14 pm

MG Man wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:
1 lady died

In this county it is not normal for the red government to repair pot holes with your taxes

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 26th, 2020, 10:07 pm

MG Man wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:
1 lady died

Stink eye, plus "yuh eh see it hah ah hole dey or wha" is also a part of the jackarsery

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » December 26th, 2020, 10:12 pm

MG Man wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:
1 lady died

My partner gone down in one and come out Australia. De drama he ned up in for not having passport, visa, covid clearance etc. Is a set ah kangaroo he de meet up yunno, wait till de authorities cetch up wid him. he say never again.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 26th, 2020, 11:04 pm

Reports of another fatal accident. This time in the vicinity of Nestle, details to follow

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 27th, 2020, 3:45 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Reports of another fatal accident. This time in the vicinity of Nestle, details to follow
Attachments
IMG-20201227-WA0030.jpg

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » December 27th, 2020, 4:05 am

MG Man wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:
1 lady died

True. I wonder if their logic holds when the oncoming vehicle is a loaded dump truck or something of a similar magnitude, instead of a B14..somehow I feel brakes does mash in that situation.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » December 27th, 2020, 4:52 am

MG Man wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:
1 lady died

the hilux pull in front of the 14 meaning he was on the wrong side of the road so it should be a murder charge for he mc. they feel they big they cud bully the b14, in prison he go take bull.

munroe road wants some speed humps as men does be gunning on that road and it have a devious big hole in road the last time i pass there.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 27th, 2020, 5:10 am

daring dragoon wrote:
MG Man wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:
1 lady died

the hilux pull in front of the 14 meaning he was on the wrong side of the road so it should be a murder charge for he mc. they feel they big they cud bully the b14, in prison he go take bull.

munroe road wants some speed humps as men does be gunning on that road and it have a devious big hole in road the last time i pass there.

Years before he see the grove....years

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » December 27th, 2020, 7:29 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
MG Man wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:
1 lady died

New update folx. A new Express article says the driver of the B14 was actually the one who pulled. :roll: Shitty journalism. I got pissed because both wifey and I have avoided many an accident under similar circumstances (my skepticism in buying a car instead of a higher vehicle for her is mainly because of this), but the facts are the facts (until the article changes again :roll: ). The 14 driver was wrong in this instance. :|

hindian
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby hindian » December 27th, 2020, 8:10 am

Joshie23 wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
MG Man wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:
1 lady died

New update folx. A new Express article says the driver of the B14 was actually the one who pulled. :roll: Shitty journalism. I got pissed because both wifey and I have avoided many an accident under similar circumstances (my skepticism in buying a car instead of a higher vehicle for her is mainly because of this), but the facts are the facts (until the article changes again :roll: ). The 14 driver was wrong in this instance. :|
Now coming to post this. It would seem the 14 driver was wrong. I never understand why people would rather pull into the path of oncoming traffic to avoid a pothole/ manhole cover instead of driving over it because most times it can be driven over. Dunno if is a reflex action or just poor driving habits. I saw a head on happen in front of me between a Corolla and an Amarok some months ago in Rio Claro, the female driver of the Corolla pull from a pothole about 12" across and into the path of the Amarok. She went to hospital and the Amarok dude went home.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » December 27th, 2020, 11:12 am

Joshie23 wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
MG Man wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:
1 lady died

if thats the case then it good for she that she get what she deserved and hope other arse hole drivers out there who rush and pull onto the wrong side of the road if it have a car parked or a hole in the road and feel they doing good. next lesson for them to learn is parking on the wrong side of the road and feel insurance go cover their arse or nobody cud bonks them,

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 27th, 2020, 5:51 pm

St.Anns
Attachments
IMG-20201227-WA0136.jpg
IMG-20201227-WA0137.jpg
IMG-20201227-WA0138.jpg

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » December 27th, 2020, 6:23 pm

hindian wrote:Now coming to post this. It would seem the 14 driver was wrong. I never understand why people would rather pull into the path of oncoming traffic to avoid a pothole/ manhole cover instead of driving over it because most times it can be driven over. Dunno if is a reflex action or just poor driving habits. I saw a head on happen in front of me between a Corolla and an Amarok some months ago in Rio Claro, the female driver of the Corolla pull from a pothole about 12" across and into the path of the Amarok. She went to hospital and the Amarok dude went home.

I think it's cereal box permit getting-no offense to the cereal company-piss poor driving habits, because my reflex is to mash brakes if I see a hole, not pull away and try to piss my insurance company off or worse.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 27th, 2020, 9:11 pm

daring dragoon wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
MG Man wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:
1 lady died

if thats the case then it good for she that she get what she deserved and hope other arse hole drivers out there who rush and pull onto the wrong side of the road if it have a car parked or a hole in the road and feel they doing good. next lesson for them to learn is parking on the wrong side of the road and feel insurance go cover their arse or nobody cud bonks them,

That's harsh and outta timing.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 28th, 2020, 12:03 am

yesterday i both saw 2 accidents - one on crh westbound and again beetham eastbound later as well as had not 1 but 2 close calls. both involved drivers turning into a road when i had right of way- the first one i had to mash brakes, the 2nd i had to swerve to the right- good thing it didn't have oncoming traffic. i think after months of bars being closed ppl all over just decide to get drunk for christmas.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » December 28th, 2020, 12:04 am

redmanjp wrote:yesterday i both saw 2 accidents - one on crh westbound and again beetham eastbound later as well as had not 1 but 2 close calls. both involved drivers turning into a road when i had right of way- the first one i had to mash brakes, the 2nd i had to swerve to the right- good thing it didn't have oncoming traffic. i think after months of bars being closed ppl all over just decide to get drunk for christmas.

It’s just Normal December driving

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » December 28th, 2020, 4:23 am

Kenjo wrote:
redmanjp wrote:yesterday i both saw 2 accidents - one on crh westbound and again beetham eastbound later as well as had not 1 but 2 close calls. both involved drivers turning into a road when i had right of way- the first one i had to mash brakes, the 2nd i had to swerve to the right- good thing it didn't have oncoming traffic. i think after months of bars being closed ppl all over just decide to get drunk for christmas.

It’s just Normal December driving

thats normal 'bonks meh if yuh want' trini driving, they rush to overtake on the wrong side of the road while flash they high beam that them coming tru instead of stopping, the quick to stop with no indicator and stick they handout the window to wave you around them, they quick to pull from one side across the road to stop on the opposite side facing the wrong way and they more vex if you cuss them for that jack driving. I am sorry to the families of them munroe road death but if people do the right ting all the time it wouldnt have happened. the truth does offend.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » December 28th, 2020, 11:03 am

Frequently encountering this jackass trend in residential communities how people take a 90 degree corner.

Say I approaching a junction with the intent to turn left, I have indicator on, slowing down to stop then engage the turn then some cnut approaching from the direction I'mm turning into decides things looking clear and they going faster than me, so they take the corner like they shaving off seconds from a laptime. They see my car at the last minute so instead of entering my car from the engine compartment they correct their hot maneuver and widen their turn left-ward and shoot me a nasty look as if I didn't see their license receipt glued onto their dotish ass forrid.

carluva
Shifting into 6th

Postby carluva » December 28th, 2020, 1:37 pm

Not a cool comment.

However, I pass that way regularly and passed about twenty mins ago.

There are no potholes in that location. None whatsoever. On the westbound lane in the vicinity of the accident, there is a manhole cover that was paved around a few years ago. However, one could easily go over that manhole cover without even batting an eye or causing a stir. The strange thing for me is that from the photos, the manhole is alot more west of where the car is shown to be in the road, so it's a bit unusual to blame the manhole.

Personally I think the manhole is an excuse and one vehicle, or both, were speeding.

daring dragoon wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
MG Man wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:
1 lady died

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » December 30th, 2020, 8:45 am

But there is a serious depression and holes on the eastbound lane...dont u see that everyday...someone prob pull to avoid that
carluva wrote:Not a cool comment.

However, I pass that way regularly and passed about twenty mins ago.

There are no potholes in that location. None whatsoever. On the westbound lane in the vicinity of the accident, there is a manhole cover that was paved around a few years ago. However, one could easily go over that manhole cover without even batting an eye or causing a stir. The strange thing for me is that from the photos, the manhole is alot more west of where the car is shown to be in the road, so it's a bit unusual to blame the manhole.

Personally I think the manhole is an excuse and one vehicle, or both, were speeding.

daring dragoon wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
MG Man wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:
1 lady died

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”