TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

What is your take on GF/BF talking to the opposite sex?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Re: What is your take on GF/BF talking to the opposite sex?

Postby Spitfir3 » January 27th, 2015, 11:46 am

Frank getting ranked in his OWN house? lmao is this real life?

if Frank wants to talk to his wife then tell Mr.C to give him a f0rqin minute or to step outside i mean what is he gonna do say no? its his wife, its his house he can do damn well as he pleases....Frank bulla level is awf the charts right now i mean being quiet/humble doesn't mean you can't have a back bone

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » January 27th, 2015, 11:49 am

Do you eat meow and kiss your gf after?

Do you have a problem if your gf suckz dic and kisses you after?

wait....wrong thread. sorry

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » January 27th, 2015, 12:05 pm

Frank= cuckhold

sure if u type them 2 words in xvideos u go see im

cherrypopper
Riding on 18's

Postby cherrypopper » January 27th, 2015, 12:23 pm

I want to work for Frank. .where do I apply. .

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » January 27th, 2015, 12:28 pm

Pic of frank wife???

DVSTT
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby DVSTT » January 27th, 2015, 1:16 pm

src1983 wrote:Pic of frank wife???

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 27th, 2015, 1:19 pm

src1983 wrote:Pic of frank wife???

matthewmazda wrote:

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » January 27th, 2015, 1:26 pm

meem look for yuh dey nah zr.....gaor bai

alex jj
Trinituner Peong

Postby alex jj » January 27th, 2015, 1:34 pm

1UZFE wrote:Have a 3some with wife and contractor. N rel bool him. He wudnt dare come bac. Unless.:eek:

:shock:

Nathan
Street 2NR

Postby Nathan » January 27th, 2015, 4:39 pm

lalloboy101 wrote:question for you guys on this one, I have this "friend" and this is the case,Lets call the guy frank..
Frank has been with his wife for 18 years, and decided last year to do some remodelling on their home, Frank's wife is a stay at home mom and pretty good..not to mention she is smoking hot.
Now here's where the issue is, one of the sub-contractors has a thing for Frank's wife, it started off as sending messages about house related issues as Frank work's full-time she took over , seeing about all the running around etc.
Now with in say the last 2-3 months they send each other messages all day from as early as 4am to sometimes 10pm, once frank is around she tries to hide this saying its her sister or friend, but frank being the smart guy he is gets up every night when she's asleep and reads her messages, her messages appear to have him uncomfortable as she flirts to get her work done but Frank is not comfortable with this and spoke to her numerous times already and its always "there's nothing going on"....the guy tells her all the time how he feels and he really like her. Thing is he is married and his wife just had their second kid.
Frank trusts his wife but it seems this guy is starting to wear her down, she even says she feels sorry for him and likes to talk to him and its harmless, but Frank knows his intention.......What do you guys suggest Frank do?....should he just monitor the situation and see where it goes, call the guy's wife and tell her the scene,,,,,,buss a slap on Frank's wife...etc

Buss a slap in she mudda C***t
she leading on d sub contractor and at the same time leaving room for doubt in her husbands head.. 4 am in d morning? wuh dem talking bout so? is he wood he wanna use to finish build d house dan.... firebun dat

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » January 27th, 2015, 6:41 pm

That's fcuked up ZR.... even for you.

lalloboy101 wrote:Well Spoke to Frank earlier this morning there, apparently now Mr. C is trying a different approach, He is trying to show frank up and make him look bad. While reviewing her messages last night, Mr. C said that Frank has her in a box and she needs to come out from under his wing and what kind of man has a woman like her overseeing a project like that. He goes on to say he always gets what he wants and he wants her. He told her to tell Frank he likes her very much .
Mr. C is going again to the property today to assist with painting now. Frank is really concerned tho as they would be there pretty much the entire day all alone together, but he has no solid proof to confront them, so what can he do.
He installed cameras but they are around the perimeter, none inside.
Another thing that has Frank uncomfortable is that whenever Frank is around and Mr C is there, he refuses to leave Mrs. FRank's side, Frank and his wife cant have a personal conversation with out him around. He struts around like the place like its his and watches Franks funny when he taks to his wife, that right!, Franks get stared at for talking to his wife. Whenever MRs. Franks has to talk to Frank, she has to hide from MR. C and go outside to talk to him

Wow. I don't even...

unmannerly
Street 2NR

Postby unmannerly » January 27th, 2015, 7:40 pm

:lol:

cherrypopper
Riding on 18's

Postby cherrypopper » January 27th, 2015, 9:04 pm

1422407054880.jpg
1422407054880.jpg (30.5 KiB) Viewed 2816 times

DVSTT

Postby DVSTT » January 27th, 2015, 10:32 pm

Frank fails at life

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » January 27th, 2015, 10:53 pm

DVSTT wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:my ex had a problem with me even having one female friend

And that's why she's my ex

Bruh! Them feels

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 27th, 2015, 11:42 pm

Like Frank would only believe when he finally sees the contractor inside his wife with 2 balls hanging.

As Frank is working full time and now the wife has to do everything, I understand why it can take a toll on the relationship... but that is NO excuse for her behavior. By lying and hiding, she already knows that she is doing something wrong. There is no "he is starting to wear her down" lalloboy. If she had integrity and really loves her husband, she would not cross any line and put the contractor in his place if he crosses the line. "She feels sorry for him and likes to talk to him and its harmless" is a BS excuse.

I agree with *$kїđž!™ on the attention part. It is a drug for women, and for the wife to blatantly admit that, she is justifying her actions and disrespecting him at the same time. I could be wrong but she sounds like she's in her 30s heading towards her 40s so she's having her last "huurah" when it comes to attention from the opposite sex. About the key to his property, she is disrespecting him even more and I can conclude she has the power or most of it in the relationship.

I agree to a point with Frank on trying to put a stop to this by calling the contractor. His FIRST MISTAKE was letting her know that he have a program to undelete texts. By letting her know, she will be more covert making evidence gathering harder. By apologizing for what he did, she feels better about herself and he feels bad resulting in his balls going straight back into her purse. I would not have said anything and although uncomfortable doing it, gathered all the evidence from her phone (plus elsewhere) so when it is finally presented to her when she reaches the point of no return, she can't defend and run away from it because of shock. I probably would not have said anything in the first place because by not saying anything, the wife will think you don't know anything, get overconfident and too comfortable... THAT is exactly when she will make multiple mistakes (more evidence).

When a woman is jammed into a corner with evidence, they generally do three things:

1. Turn it all around on you (which she did with the "invasion of privacy" argument).
2. Cry (To stop the argument where you in turn will feel bad and say "i'm sorry" or "it's ok")
3. Don't respond, deny or "beat around the bush"... and pretend nothing happened (worse case scenario).

Frank is smart enough to pick up that something is wrong and to gather evidence but the "love" is paralyzing him in taking decisive action... and that paralysis is stripping him of his manhood. Now the contractor showing him up so that is more disrespect and the wife entertaining it... all in his own house. This contractor brush the wife at least once already or an inch closer in doing it.

Besides licks, Frank have to lay down the law... either him or the contractor. If is the contractor, she is free to leave and don't come back. File for divorce one time while you are at it. If she chooses Frank, she have to break contact with the contractor for good and both parties start patching up the marriage. Let her know that if she continues, you will kick her out and file for divorce. Most women would not take that ultimatum serious so she would test him on that. If she decides to test him and follows through, kick she MC out. She will blame him for everything, lie, cry, justify her actions to her friends, be violent and even run to live with the contractor... who will more than likely kick she out after some time or blank she. Then she might look to ask Frank to take her back with her dirty self. Frank have to stand his ground and walk away. It would be a cold and a hard road to walk but at least he knows he have his balls back and will be happier in the long run.
Last edited by The_Honourable on January 28th, 2015, 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

M.E.C.P
Ricer

Postby M.E.C.P » January 27th, 2015, 11:47 pm

Best advice so far ^^^^^^

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » January 28th, 2015, 12:04 am

it have plenty fish in the sea...and it have even more contractors in the world wtf, you not related to the man, just fire him and done. It easier to fire a man than to get a new woman.

But he ha time and money to install cameras and sheit?

either epic troll is epic, or dotish man is dotish

black start
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby black start » January 28th, 2015, 12:10 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:it have plenty fish in the sea...

And it have plenty rope in the hardware.....

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » January 28th, 2015, 12:22 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:it have plenty fish in the sea...and it have even more contractors in the world wtf, you not related to the man, just fire him and done. It easier to fire a man than to get a new woman.

same thing im thinking why does Frank not just fire the guy? i mean we get he's an imps but is he that stupid? or plot twist: Frank actually wants to squeeze out all the free labour he can get while keeping that Vajajay fully anchored down

DVSTT

Postby DVSTT » January 28th, 2015, 12:48 am

Spitfir3 wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:it have plenty fish in the sea...and it have even more contractors in the world wtf, you not related to the man, just fire him and done. It easier to fire a man than to get a new woman.

same thing im thinking why does Frank not just fire the guy? i mean we get he's an imps but is he that stupid? or plot twist: Frank actually wants to squeeze out all the free labour he can get while keeping that Vajajay fully anchored down

#franktheopportunist

NR8
Riding on 18's

Postby NR8 » January 28th, 2015, 1:01 am

cherrypopper wrote:Frank should stay home from work one day and sit in front the house sharpening his cutlass all day without saying a word ...

Surprised nobody else endorsed this :lol:

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » January 28th, 2015, 1:08 am

sea essay writing practice start back, i see

pluggie
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby pluggie » January 28th, 2015, 1:49 am

lalloboy101 wrote:What do you guys suggest Frank do?...

I highly doubt that something is going on with the contractor and franks wife otherwise she would of deleted the messages... I do think that she has feelings for him and is obviously flirting with him...

My advise for frank is to start showing his wife more attention so she won't have to turn to another man for it...

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » January 28th, 2015, 7:30 am

pluggie wrote:

I highly doubt that something is going on with the contractor and franks wife otherwise she would of deleted the messages... I do think that she has feelings for him and is obviously flirting with him...

My advise for frank is to start showing his wife more attention so she won't have to turn to another man for it...

She is deleting messages

Frank have a program to get them back

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » January 28th, 2015, 7:34 am

frank should walk into the nearest police station and report his missing balls. :/

DVSTT

Postby DVSTT » January 28th, 2015, 7:48 am

dougla_boy wrote:frank should walk into the nearest police station and report his missing balls. :/

This

pluggie
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby pluggie » January 28th, 2015, 7:50 am

src1983 wrote:
pluggie wrote:

She is deleting messages

Frank have a program to get them back

In that case then Franks has a big problem...He should fire the contractor then see if his wife keeps texting the guy and if she does then he must take drastic measures and ask her to choose one.

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » January 28th, 2015, 10:52 am

Frank problem is not the contractor, it's his wife. She already cheating by hiding the texts and sneaking around.

How does frank know "hardware" doesn't mean "guesthouse"

black start
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby black start » January 28th, 2015, 11:00 am

Lol@contractor....

Its her cornt tractor.....her fields need plough yo...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”