punchin NOS

Re: Doug Clark Real Estate CASH FLOW Seminar

Postby streetbeastINC. » January 17th, 2015, 11:02 pm

You all realy paid for this......come on get real

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby York » January 19th, 2015, 10:13 am

we didnt pay, got d free camera for attending.

Pablo660
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Pablo660 » March 20th, 2016, 3:06 pm

Hi
I attended today and watched how this marketing magic happens.
I didn't realize he was here already as I can see in the history of this chat. There was almost 250 people today at Hilton today and 75% signed up for second private training at $250 usd plus additional investment training at $50 usd. I watched in amazement.
Well we did walk out with a cd, 99 cent digital camera but because of food mix up at Hilton he shared out $100 tt to each person.

So those who looking for him he is here again and those who going leave your credit cards and debit cards home, hope you get a 100 tt free for just showing up and motivate your self to try on your own.

Any mishap stories, please post up so we can educate those poor ones who getting scammed if its a scam.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » March 20th, 2016, 3:13 pm

given T&T's relatively inelastic real estate market and difficulty in sourcing dynamic capital, what makes ppl here think there is any money in flipping local real estate ? Do you plan to enter the US market?

Pablo660
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Pablo660 » March 20th, 2016, 6:38 pm

My intention was to hear out the strategy proposed also I was under the assumption it was local real estate but it's all US real estate only.
It sounded like it was to good to be true but as I said I only went to listen.
I wouldn't mind attending any local real estate seminars if there is any.

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby York » March 20th, 2016, 10:04 pm

Drug ppl love real estate...it's their washing machine.

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » March 21st, 2016, 12:46 am

Attended one of the AMWAY seminars last month and you could clearly see it was a scam.They had a set of people coming up claiming they were using the methods years now and given up their regular work for this fulltime or who turned their part time job into a full time money maker.There were a few people who had never been to one of these before.They claimed you can make atleast $3000USD per month.The environment itself was uncomfortable.More "security"in black suits than anything else.They following all your movements.They have you sign a book with your name,contact number and the person who referred you.Most of the seminar was about people coming and giving their "success" stories.As the first half ended,me and my friend left.While walking out we noticed not ONE person besides us who has never been to one of these seminars before walking out.They all got caught in the trap.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » March 21st, 2016, 7:28 am

AMWAY and it's spin-off operate like a pyramid, however if you want to hone your sales technique and skills it can be useful as a training tool

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 21st, 2016, 8:11 am

It had a next one they were pushing in chaguanas upstairs the mall by chaguanas auto supplies...i forget the name of it.....

2000 usd buy in ......

I went to check it out and left after the first half but it was amazing how much people were ready to put up their money by that point....

I guess if you are a good salesman and could push the project.....it will.make your money...

It have a local couple who have a warehouse of amway goods down here and they are high tier amway......they stock the products so that people dont have to wait......me een know if its true but they claim they collecting 500k plus check every month....they have hundreds and hundreds of ppl under them tho

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » March 21st, 2016, 3:15 pm

Pablo660 wrote:My intention was to hear out the strategy proposed also I was under the assumption it was local real estate but it's all US real estate only.

Strategy filled with holes though, and also at the last slide there was the faithful * that indicated

*results not typical and other costs may significantly reduce profit

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » March 21st, 2016, 5:58 pm

AYSN wrote:It had a next one they were pushing in chaguanas upstairs the mall by chaguanas auto supplies...i forget the name of it.....

2000 usd buy in ......

I went to check it out and left after the first half but it was amazing how much people were ready to put up their money by that point....

I guess if you are a good salesman and could push the project.....it will.make your money...

It have a local couple who have a warehouse of amway goods down here and they are high tier amway......they stock the products so that people dont have to wait......me een know if its true but they claim they collecting 500k plus check every month....they have hundreds and hundreds of ppl under them tho

Hmmm I wonder if its the same guy who bothered me for a while before just giving up.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » March 22nd, 2016, 5:23 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » March 24th, 2016, 9:24 am

Pablo660 wrote:My intention was to hear out the strategy proposed also I was under the assumption it was local real estate but it's all US real estate only.

most people who made their money in real estate in the US did so without any seminar, after they perfected the art they then wrote books and hosted seminars to make even more money, locally our market is vastly different here speculators buy to rent not to flip, so seminars here are unlikely, what you'd have to do is find someone who makes their money in real estate and if you're lucky they will share their insight with you if you ask, most wealthy people know the value of creating networks and growing people so just ask

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 27th, 2016, 5:39 pm

This is the one i went in chag

http://www.bonofa.com/

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”