mero wrote:But where Anil???!!!

Heard he is in another country.

Can anyone else confirm?

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: SC Dana Seetahal murder - 11 men charged Pg.34

Postby pugboy » July 25th, 2015, 10:13 pm

in all of history,

no charge has ever stuck on any senior jamaat, or ex-muslimeen member as they like to say
time will tell if this will be any different
they seem to pray to a teflon god.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: SC Dana Seetahal murder - Bakr held for questioning 20/7

Postby The_Honourable » July 25th, 2015, 10:52 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Yeah but nick why would Anand be responsible for what happen to Dana?

Under what theory exactly? I keep hearing people all over the country saying this but I just wanna know why he would do it? I know its sort of a coincidence that he got fired as AG not long after but still that eh good enough.

I really wanna know how people getting this idea that Anand was behind all of this, based on what theory? How exactly would he gain from this?

The allegations were made on a journalist facebook page by former director of lifesport Ruth Marchan

http://m.guardian.co.tt/news/2015-01-18 ... ovt-online

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » July 25th, 2015, 11:00 pm

Effectively Dotish, please shut up.

UML
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby UML » July 26th, 2015, 12:00 am

FYI PNM SHEEP AND PROPAGANDAIST AND MISINFORMATION GIVERS!!!!!!!!!

1437883161544.jpg

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 26th, 2015, 8:17 am

sooner or later one of the 11 would start to talk more..

next step: who sanctioned the hit????

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » July 26th, 2015, 6:26 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:sooner or later one of the 11 would start to talk more..

next step: who sanctioned the hit????

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20150725 ... of-arrests

THE BROTHER of murdered Senior Counsel Dana Seetahal is questioning the timing of the arrests and charging of 11 men in connection with his sister's murder.

The men, including former LifeSport programme co-ordinator Rajaee Ali, have been charged with the May 3, 2014 killing as well as other offences under anti-gang legislation.

But while the police service celebrates a victory in what Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) Glenn Hackett described as the most challenging case of his career, Omar Seetahal told the Sunday Express yesterday that not only is any celebration of victory premature, but he wondered if his sister's case was being used to boost the dwindling image of the police service.

Speaking with the Sunday Express by telephone yesterday evening, Seetahal said crime has been on the rise in recent days. He referred to the murder of four members of a Chatham family shortly after one of them reported information of a crime to the police. He noted that this and other matters have contributed to the erosion of public confidence in the police service, and suggested that a press briefing held yesterday at Police Administration Building in Port of Spain to announce the charges for 11 men, was more about restoring the police image than about justice for his sister.

“When I looked at the news briefing, a good half of the briefing was spent by the DCP praising various departments of the police force and thanking them for their help in the matter, talking about how hard they worked and all that, as though the matter has been solved and they have gotten a conviction,” he said.

“They talked about how competent they were in this matter and how complex this matter was and how they had to use modern cutting-edge technology to solve this matter. I find that a little odd that they are acting like the matter has now come to a conclusion.”

Seetahal also suggested that the 11 men charged had no motive to want to kill his sister and that there was more to investigate.

“These 11 people, nine of them are in their twenties, most of them are from Carapo, what do they have to benefit from Dana's death?” he asked. “What would they have killed Dana for? I'm not saying they didn't but why would they have done it? Therefore the question has to be asked if they have gotten all the people involved.”

He added that while he could not speak for the entire family, to him, the arrests have brought no closure. He however said he would be attending the court hearings as he felt it was his duty to be there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » July 26th, 2015, 6:40 pm

"Seetahal also suggested that the 11 men charged had no motive to want to kill his sister and that there was more to investigate."

That.

NR8
Riding on 18's

Postby NR8 » July 26th, 2015, 6:46 pm

Thought it was only me who was thinking that. Announcement made the day after the daring prison break. Coincidence? The TTPS would certainly have had a lot to gain by doing so, boosting their their public image and giving the nation a sense of security. In other words, "allyuh doh worry, we know wa we doin."

Her brother raises serious questions about what these so called gangsters would stand to benefit (apart from payment of course) and who is the real mastermind behind this. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to make these realizations. Do they really take us for plebs?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 26th, 2015, 9:09 pm

Lemme just rest this here! So we will not get distracted. From FB.

UML

Postby UML » July 26th, 2015, 9:17 pm

That was her wall cause she post everything.

Or she have an axe to grind.

Never see someone who fearing for their life spill the beans to the public

:roll:

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » July 26th, 2015, 9:54 pm

Ruth Marchan going hard... Damn.

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » July 26th, 2015, 9:56 pm

Really study how dey never press daniel neck for the 30+mil

Crackpot
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Crackpot » July 26th, 2015, 10:07 pm

Sooooo a man break outta the jail in the middle of the city with the entire N.E.D.T.F looking for him and could not be found for the whole day but ups and dead in laventille with nobody hearing anything :roll:

The first place police go be looking is laventille or belmont ?

Then mysteriously while on the run he de-activates his facebook profile :?

I smell something fishy here :|

Btw...she just explained the reasoning behind alot of what happened from day 1 to now in one short thread.

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » July 26th, 2015, 10:32 pm

who the firetruck is daniel?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 26th, 2015, 10:39 pm

speedmelter wrote:who the firetruck is daniel?
i assume she means Adolphus Daniell

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/How ... 99381.html

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » July 26th, 2015, 10:55 pm

oh him. i forgot about him lol

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 27th, 2015, 8:28 am

rfari wrote:Really study how dey never press daniel neck for the 30+mil

Record dealer Earl Crosby left, and educator Adolphus Daniel enjoy themselves.

http://wired868.com/2014/07/27/adolphs- ... 4-million/

Adolph’s loot: Life Sport beneficiary vows to hold on to $34 million
posted by Mr. Live Wire | Sunday 27 July 2014 |

The Life Sport fete is over. After a series of investigative pieces in the Trinidad Express and an equally damning report from the Central Audit Committee, Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar stopped the music and allowed the frolickers to come blinking into the light and call a taxi.

Everyone except Adolphus “The Life of the Party” Daniell; but then you would party hard too if you had pocketed $34 million.

Daniell, a lifelong educator, has a dilemma. He collected $34 million of taxpayers’ money from a corrupt arm of a sleezy Ministry as payment for a job that he never even started; and the paperwork is now on its way to the DPP to possibly initiate criminal proceedings.

But then, on the other hand, Daniell has grown attached to the idea of having $34 million in his bank account.

Photo: You want to keep it? You have got to be f***ing joking!

“It wasn’t that a contract was forged in the middle of the night,” Daniell told the Sunday Express.

Newsflash: Daylight rape carries the same penalties as midnight rape; and the public purse was molested pretty badly in this instance. We don’t care when you got your dodgy loot, Danny boy; we want it back.

Daniell insisted that SporTT officials “considered all the angles of the legal advice” before entering into the arrangement with his EBeam Interact Ltd company.

But that scrutiny might have been tempered by the fact that Daniell was an aide of Sport Minister Anil Roberts.

“Mr Daniell was brought by Minister Roberts and officers of the Ministry of Sport to meet with the Ministry of Finance to demonstrate how the programme would work,” Finance Minister Larry Howai told Express reporter Asha Javeed. “After the demonstration, nothing further was heard about this initiative as far as I am aware.”

Howai suggested too that the Sport Company (SporTT) was used as a means of getting the money to Daniell with Cabinet oversight.

“This particular contract was approved by the Sport Company (SporTT), not by the ministry,” said Howai. “State enterprises can and do enter into contracts without Cabinet’s approval. As far as I can recall, Cabinet would not have been aware of this contract at the time that it was approved.

“The Ministry of Sport proceeded with it through the Sport Company rather than through the Ministry of Sport itself.”

No doubt, Roberts, the man who can’t make himself out in a home video, forget all about that deal as he “back backed” through Parliament like the Mighty Sparrow last Friday.

Photo: Sport Minister and MP Anil Roberts.

And Mr Live Wire is willing to bet that if Daniell got $34 million for every time a company paid him in full for a job that he had not even begun despite being a year past the start date; he would probably have $34 million.

Daniell told the Express that he was the victim of this story; despite the $34 million in his bank account and the fact that Life Sport director Ruth Marchan is in hiding minus her murdered ex-bodyguard since exposing his remarkable profit.

He was, he explained, being set up to look guilty just because he happened to be leaving the scene of one of the biggest local financial scandals of this century with a $34 million parting gift.

“Anyone with a modicum of common sense would know that the crook always points in the other direction,” said Daniell, while pointing in the other direction.

Daniell listed several other reasons why he should keep the taxpayers’ $34 million, which was improperly handed to him for a job that he did not do.

“I was the individual who saved the Life Sport programme from being closed down in 2013,” he said.

Okay; that did not help much.

“The thing about it is, it is a non-issue because the only way under a contract anything is recoverable is if the other party is in default,” he said. “There was never a single letter of complaint that I was in default of this contract. Not even a phone call.”

So, the people now under investigation for corruption were too busy stuffing their own pockets to bother you while you kept your mouth shut and headed for the exit. And you think you should keep the money just because you were able to hold on to it for this long?

Photo: Not even Homer Simpson is dumb enough to fall for that, Adolph.

Since when did “finders keepers, losers weepers” become a plausible legal defence? Is this like musical chairs except the last person with several suitcases of taxpayers’ money gets to keep it?

It might be “a non-issue” to you Adolph; but we, the taxpayers, still want our money back.

Daniell had a final card to play. He would be happy to consider his loot as “hush money.”

“Anytime I come out, it’s timing,” he said. “If I wait until two months before the election, it’s timing. I have a lot of time. It will shake this place like an earthquake, okay?”

Move over “Tsunami Jack”; now, we have “Earthquake Adolph” who is suggesting that he was not fully forthright with the Central Audit Committee and is happy to blackmail the Government to keep money he had no right to have in the first place.

So while the so-called uneducated “little black boys” who actually took part in the programme conceded their monthly stipends of $1,500, Daniell thinks he should keep $34 million for doing nothing because he believes he is smarter and more cunning than everybody else.

Is that the life lesson he imparted to students at the Daniell’s Educational Institute?

Every parent has been here; when, no matter how you reason and plead, that little popo just won’t let go of someone else’s goodies

Trinidad and Tobago is undergoing a cultural shift as we try to move beyond corporal punishment as a corrective tool. But even a keen dieter allows himself a snack from time to time.

And Adolphus Daniell is as good an excuse as you will ever find to give the rod a last hooray.

Come tell Mr Live Wire again why you should keep that dirty money, Adolph. I know a Laventille mother with a shovel, a short temper and a brilliant counter-proposal.

Editor’s Note: The initial report was edited with an excerpt from the Trinidad Express interview with Finance Minister Larry Howai on Adolphus Daniell.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 27th, 2015, 8:37 am

Crackpot wrote:Sooooo a man break outta the jail in the middle of the city with the entire N.E.D.T.F looking for him and could not be found for the whole day but ups and dead in laventille with nobody hearing anything :roll:

The first place police go be looking is laventille or belmont ?

Then mysteriously while on the run he de-activates his facebook profile :?

I smell something fishy here :|

Btw...she just explained the reasoning behind alot of what happened from day 1 to now in one short thread.

if the police d kill em, the mother woda say jostisss....unknown assailants did it and well.........

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 27th, 2015, 8:40 am

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 27th, 2015, 6:56 pm

clone101
Riding on 17's

Postby clone101 » July 28th, 2015, 12:25 am

if all 11 plead guilty to pulling the trigger who do you convict ?

shotta 20
punchin NOS

Postby shotta 20 » July 28th, 2015, 6:18 am

One of the accused, who is my good friend, has been in prison for the past 12 years. So I don't understand how the hell he could possibly get charged for a murder that happened last year.
I'll keep watching the news to see if I find out how..

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » July 28th, 2015, 6:41 am

Is that legit talk?... because that would be quite a feat.

Still not sure what part of your post is the most troubling though.

shotta 20
punchin NOS

Postby shotta 20 » July 28th, 2015, 6:48 am

Wait n see..

kaylex
Riding on 16's

Postby kaylex » July 28th, 2015, 7:30 am

clone101 wrote:if all 11 plead guilty to pulling the trigger who do you convict ?

Thats if you called upon to plea.. Sometimes charges could be laid indictably... in other words .. its not your choice to plead guilty

UML

Postby UML » July 28th, 2015, 7:42 am

Imagine jfk bombing suspect and murder accused of 4 free in trini :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And his record was coincidentally wiped clean.

real Bourne Identity business

Stopped reading after this :|

clone101
Riding on 17's

Postby clone101 » July 28th, 2015, 10:22 am

shotta 20 wrote:One of the accused, who is my good friend, has been in prison for the past 12 years. So I don't understand how the hell he could possibly get charged for a murder that happened last year.
I'll keep watching the news to see if I find out how..

yep G W locked up 12 years now for a murder in D Martin but his name called in this lol.
Last edited by clone101 on July 28th, 2015, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » July 28th, 2015, 10:26 am

They could be conspiring while in jail tho

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”