TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The time has come, act now or our future is doomed!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RIPEBREDFRUIT
18 pounds of Boost

The time has come, act now or our future is doomed!

Postby RIPEBREDFRUIT » February 6th, 2014, 7:41 am

Regardless of which government is in power, forget about which side you are politically aligned to, our nations children are in dire need of guidance.
Stabbings are becoming more prevelant, kids are killing kids now, how are we supposed to be the crown of the Caribbean if we start to behave like middle eastern countries?
Parents really need to offer more time to their kids, keep them busy with activities and after school classes .

Parents- sit down and have conversations with your children, let them kow youre there for them, create a bond with them, earn their trust and you give them yours, this has got to be the way to get through to the nations youth.
if you as a parent are not willing to help your child then whos responsibility is it?
How can you expect a school ALONE to instill discipline in your child without YOUR help?

X2
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The time has come, act now or our future is doomed!

Postby X2 » February 6th, 2014, 8:09 am

lazy, good for nothing parents tend to create the same in their children.

Beat the parents, save the kids ?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 9th, 2014, 10:48 am

problem is nowadays "parents" want to be their child's friend 1st, limin padna 2nd, & parent last.
They following too much of this americanized/westernized parenting crap. & couple that with the fact that is friggin children makin more children, & they both growin up with a tv for a baby sitter & mentor.
Ain't nothin wrong with these lil menace here that a timely & thorough cutarse from early oclock couldnt fix.

But nah, doh cut they arse, tell dem allyuh is friends. make yuh monster & unleash it on society. I jus want these alleged "parents" to keep in mind what happen to dr frankenstein & his creation, & keep they trap shut wit d "he was a good boi" crap when they get sort out

SUPAstarr
punchin NOS

Postby SUPAstarr » February 9th, 2014, 11:18 am

Preach brudda preach. One of the few times I can wish the wider public can hear what u sayin.

RIPEBREDFRUIT wrote:Regardless of which government is in power, forget about which side you are politically aligned to, our nations children are in dire need of guidance.
Stabbings are becoming more prevelant, kids are killing kids now, how are we supposed to be the crown of the Caribbean if we start to behave like middle eastern countries?
Parents really need to offer more time to their kids, keep them busy with activities and after school classes .

Parents- sit down and have conversations with your children, let them kow youre there for them, create a bond with them, earn their trust and you give them yours, this has got to be the way to get through to the nations youth.
if you as a parent are not willing to help your child then whos responsibility is it?
How can you expect a school ALONE to instill discipline in your child without YOUR help?

DooMRR
Sweet on this forum

Postby DooMRR » February 9th, 2014, 11:28 am

88sins wrote:Ain't nothin wrong with these lil menace here that a timely & thorough cutarse from early oclock couldnt fix.

True that. The few belt I collect from my old man set me on the right path to having a respectable, peaceful and happy future. Parents really need to put more attention on their kids.

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » February 9th, 2014, 11:35 am

RIPEBREDFRUIT wrote:Regardless of which government is in power, forget about which side you are politically aligned to, our nations children are in dire need of guidance.

Yes.....the time has come cuz i agree wit yuh......

Srs......time to cut ass an lick down chirren like long time

eurotuner
12 pounds of Boost

Postby eurotuner » February 9th, 2014, 11:40 am

Bes' thing i eva see R'fruit post

kjaglal76
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby kjaglal76 » February 9th, 2014, 11:59 am

good post, morals jus fade away as different generations take over

speedist
Shifting into 6th

Postby speedist » February 9th, 2014, 2:10 pm

Aye aye. Allyuh cah beat d kidz and dem..... auntie kamla will beat up. :lol:

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 9th, 2014, 5:09 pm

doh bring dem jackass in dis nah speedist

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 9th, 2014, 5:39 pm

And is not only the kids, big people getting on the same way too. Too much anger and ranks getting in the way. I not talking about someone doing you something you know, everybody coasting a kind of badness and don't give way at all.

You see it in the driving, people waking the road like if they have right of way, you see it in everyday life from the garbage collectors to the parliament. They should start teaching civics and national pride from kindergarten upwards.

There is no respect anywhere, from children, to police, and politicians.I hate to think what it will get like after our generation passes and these young monsters in charge.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » February 9th, 2014, 8:35 pm

I think people are really under estimating the negative effect that daily traffic and grind is having on our society.
It has made us EXTREMELY volatile and on edge towards one another.
Ppl by the time they reach to work are completely drained, exhausted and on edge and this is translating into our general mannerisms and attitudes towards each other.

I'm not gonna get into the remedies to curb it, but which ever gov't comes into power next-tackle that issue and you'll see an immediate change in our demeanor as a whole.

It's Sunday Night-guess what-traffic in the east west corridor.

Bezman
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Bezman » February 9th, 2014, 8:40 pm

The ppl murdering and raping ppl not sitting in traffic going to work.

RIPEBREDFRUIT
18 pounds of Boost

Postby RIPEBREDFRUIT » February 10th, 2014, 7:29 am

Bezman wrote:The ppl murdering and raping ppl not sitting in traffic going to work.

the point is, if we would like this country to have Any future then the youth of our tinme need to change, what we knew as a wonderful country is now a disgusting rotting cesspit, you cant go anywhere alone , a hike, a nature walk, to a nice quiet beach by yourself or just your family any more.
Would you like to have your kids growing up in a society where stabbings are the daily norm, and each day that your child goes off to school you will never know if it will be his last?

When will it stop, how can this negative violent culture be changed? how many children will it take? or does the right child have to be killed for any government to say enough is enough?

Sky
punchin NOS

Postby Sky » February 10th, 2014, 2:49 pm

The problem is easy to identify actually, but hard to solve.

When we were young, who were our heroes? Upstanding people either around the neighbourhood or in the media. Music was better. TV shows was better.
When you venture into rap you hear the regrets of men and what they HAD to do to survive.
Now in the same genre you hear what men will do for fun. They're on their first album but flaunt rented sports cars in front of some old white guy's big house.
Retards are made famous heroes.
Cartoons back then were violent, yet they didn't mess with your psyche as much as the new ones.
I dunno, the line we had as kids, that we knew not to cross, moved a far distance away now.

saxman642
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby saxman642 » February 10th, 2014, 5:57 pm

The way I see it, this country have to burn to learn.

I just striving to make sure my business fix before that time comes...

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » February 10th, 2014, 6:39 pm

saxman642 wrote:The way I see it, this country have to burn to learn.

problem arises when people using tax payers money to fix their business

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 10th, 2014, 6:57 pm

no patriotism here at all boy

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » February 10th, 2014, 7:08 pm

Endorsed and agreed 100%

saxman642
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby saxman642 » February 10th, 2014, 8:31 pm

88sins wrote:

no patriotism here at all boy

None. No apology for it either. But I was born here, so I'm here.

Call me cynical, but I seen too much nonsense in this country that can be easily fixed (relative terms), but the "me first" and "who know you" attitude prevails. The sheep (population) lapping it up wholesale.

People won't even publicly protest gov't nonsense unless probably Carnival at stake!

I won't bother to detail how deep it runs from my peon perspective. I'll end up like that Kal El Ward guy for posting my opinion here (tuner).

They say "evil prevails when good men do nothing", but the evil like blood in Trini veins and arteries and the burns I get for trying to do "good" is too much now. Why frustrate myself anymore?

While I still have enough ethics and morality left to not become a corrupt, heartless, rich a-hole, I seek to make sure I have the means to survive the storm when it comes.

A hell of a race against the clock. Especially when you don't when the boom cometh.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”